The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381800 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126321 Apr 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You sounding like a brainless dope? I agree.
Another great comeback! You must be a dog gone genius gump!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126322 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are replying to her then she is the one in control puppet.
You and her, one pea, two pods.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126323 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Jack" is a smart guy. Let him know I said hi. ;)
I'll be sure to do that.

:p

Level 8

Location hidden

#126324 Apr 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize a stinky, worthless turds' idiotic posts when I see them, Xcrement.
Like your new name? I love it, so apropo.
I like everything you post! It's because you're so smart. lol

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#126325 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you asked. After I fed, watered and bedded down the animals I spent part of the morning piling brush and cutting briers out of a fence row.
I just finished tilling a spot for the garden and decided to take a break.
Here in a minute I'm going to go cut some logs to length so I can get them to the saw mill and I'll probably go ahead and cut the tops up into firewood while I'm at it.
I haven't baked any cookies today, but I have done some laundry and I've fixed some cube steak I'll have this evening. Eating alone tonight. My husband's away on a business trip.
Running this place may not seem like a job to you, but it keeps me busy.
Is there anything else you want to know about how I'm spending my time or will that hold you for a while?
Kind of funny how you guys (and gals) keep complaining that the topic of this thread is whether or not the president has failed, but most of your posts have been about me.
:p
Dagnabbit, Jaxxon, you're making me homesick. Well, except for the "husband" part. My dad's farms have a total of 7000 feet of barbed wire fence- quite a job to keep cleaned out and there's over 100 acres of standing timber to cut on. I've got 5 walnut logs to saw up and one cherry to have sawn up. Plenty of firewood to go around.
Mayor McNugget

Anaheim, CA

#126326 Apr 10, 2013
Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers need to be placed in ovens.
Shanghai McDonalds Slashes McNuggets Price By Nearly Half As Birdflu Fears Drive Away Buyers

How do you know when the people "just say no" to chicken over rampant bird flu concerns? When even McDonalds (whose ad campaign for the past decade "I am loving it" continues to be an anagram for "ailing vomit") is forced to slash chicken-related prices, in this case the 20 piece McNuggets, from CNY36 to CNY20. Pretty soon not even giving away the McMystery meat will clear out the shelves of all chicken-related fast food first in Shanghai and soon elsewhere in China. Finally, we dread to imagine the horrors that will befall Yum (read China KFC sales), now that after so much pain, the fast-food chain had finally reported a modest bounce in Chinese sales. So much for that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126327 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying that I believe Jesus was gay, but here's a little something to through into the mix.
There is one version of the Gospel of Mark that suggests their was a relationship between Christ and a young man that he raised from the dead...
The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.
According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:
"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".
The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.
http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.h...
----------
Before everyone freaks out, I don't know whether Jesus was gay or not and I'm not suggesting that he was.
I'm just pointing out that this manuscript exists and is believed to genuine by some people.
There is no evidence in the Bible as we know it today that tells us anything about Jesus' orientation or sexuality one way or the other.
Jesus was gay. He had long hair, never had a girlfriend and was totally gay!

``````````

Butter My Butt Cheeks
Los Angeles, CA said:

==========

The website Jaxxon gave is from a LBGT community!

I will "reiterate" that God is a Sovereign God!
Omnipresent!

Meaning he knows ALL
Sees ALL ...

You can NOT run NOT hide ... from Him ...
Woe is the day ... when you remember these "most vile" words made about Him on the day, you meet Him ... your Maker.

Because of THIS ...
It may be "sooner" than you think.
You have just brought judgement on yourself
OR
maybe a "loved" one.

You do not MOCK God.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126328 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I like everything you post! It's because you're so smart. lol
What's with all the weirdo's posting from Colorado?

Level 8

Location hidden

#126329 Apr 10, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack, I can't argue with you anymore.
You are a sick man.
Get help.
LOL

Ironic..you, calling Jack, "a sick man".....

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126330 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well, that's not something I would take up with Topix but something I would take up with law enforcement and have in the past.
You would be surprised at how serious they took my concerns but then it always helps to know someone who you know will take your concerns seriously.
Because of your relationship with most of the posters here that you claim you have the "need" and "right" to know, It might not be as hard as you think to convince law enforcement that your researching is indeed malicious especially if you're moving past the regular means of research, I'm sure you know what I mean. I mean let's face it, people post anonymously here for a reason. If they wanted you to know who they were, they would tell you. ;)
Go right ahead. Have you ever heard of material proof beyond all doubt? You have none. Many here have told me exactly who and what they are by their own doing. I didn't have to do a thing. I know who and what they are by what they say. They do the research for me all by themselves and I am smart enough to discern it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126331 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate again eh Rallff?
IA

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126333 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the shortest garden party in history.
You haven't stopped posting yet.
Have you been researching me? I thought so.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126334 Apr 10, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Dagnabbit, Jaxxon, you're making me homesick. Well, except for the "husband" part. My dad's farms have a total of 7000 feet of barbed wire fence- quite a job to keep cleaned out and there's over 100 acres of standing timber to cut on. I've got 5 walnut logs to saw up and one cherry to have sawn up. Plenty of firewood to go around.
The way my back feels right now I think I got a little out of shape this winter, but there really isn't anything I'd rather be doing.

I've got a deal worked out with the guy that owns the saw mill. He picks the logs up and we split the lumber.

All I have to do is get the trees cut and ready.

Trying to get the fence rows cleaned out before things start growing to much. Lots of briers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#126335 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's ol 119, better known as "Sage won", "Lip service", and many other names that he's been banned under. He's kinda like Ralff in that respect. Getting banned seems to be a recurring theme among some conservatives here. LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#126336 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying that I believe Jesus was gay, but here's a little something to through into the mix.
There is one version of the Gospel of Mark that suggests their was a relationship between Christ and a young man that he raised from the dead...
The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.
According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:
"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".
The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.
----------
Before everyone freaks out, I don't know whether Jesus was gay or not and I'm not suggesting that he was.
I'm just pointing out that this manuscript exists and is believed to genuine by some people.
There is no evidence in the Bible as we know it today that tells us anything about Jesus' orientation or sexuality one way or the other.
``````````
Butter My Butt Cheeks
Los Angeles, CA said:
==========
The website Jaxxon gave is from a LBGT community!
I will "reiterate" that God is a Sovereign God!
Omnipresent!
Meaning he knows ALL
Sees ALL ...
You can NOT run NOT hide ... from Him ...
Woe is the day ... when you remember these "most vile" words made about Him on the day, you meet Him ... your Maker.
Because of THIS ...
It may be "sooner" than you think.
You have just brought judgement on yourself
OR
maybe a "loved" one.
You do not MOCK God.
Oh for cryin' out loud, put the broomstick away Hagatha.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126337 Apr 10, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Just couldn't make it tonight, no one was available to baby sit the thread for me. I had to do it myself.
You should have seen this bumboy ogling my new codpiece. He reminded me of someone here who was playing with wood today and making sawlogs LOL
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126338 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nutso.
Uh....God did make us all, good and bad. Trying to lump homosexuals in together with the pedophiles and other assortments of perverse criminals is so 1950.
It's really hard to converse with people that are willing to believe such ignorance.
The separation of church and state is for the benefit of keeping religion out of the decision process in our government.
Some people don't even believe in God, do you even understand that?
What about their rights and their views?
The self righteous judgmental b.s you spout here everyday is the same ignorant rhetoric that will cost Republicans another presidency in 2016 and further more until they can stop using the vehicle of "God" to judge and condemn people for being who they are and who God made them. More people are seeing the truth every day and your hateful views are becoming more and more obsolete.
Interpretation of a liberal rant:

"You didn't agree with me, boo hoo, boo hoo."

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#126339 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Reckon they 'Blue' their minds when the state twernt' red no mo.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH

http://youtu.be/LFUOEflVvGU

JOHN DENVER
EssentialDignities-video
lyrics4u
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126340 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm, I thought it was a shotgun?
Anyway, you and your family spend Sunday dinner talking about Joe Biden?
That's kind of sad.
We believe Biden is so stupid that he actually is telling the American people what Obama has planned and then laughs it off as a joke when he realizes, er I mean finally realizes what he did.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126342 Apr 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You should have seen this bumboy ogling my new codpiece. He reminded me of someone here who was playing with wood today and making sawlogs LOL
Hey pos, just between the two of us, better luck next time.

You know what this is in reference to.

Blocked.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 22 min Quirky 8,123
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 140,946
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 4 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 10
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... 4 hr Responsibility 18
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 6 hr Proud Republicans 67
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 6 hr Katrina in Chandler 380
News Donald Trump Eats a Taco Bowl to Celebrate Cinc... 6 hr tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 7 hr spud 5,516
More from around the web