The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125921 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because far right Christians have used those biblical interpretations to control their flock for eons and if those traditional interpretations are challenged it will cause doubt and a breakdown in the machine that is the religion of Christianity.
There have been some really weird laws over the years...

When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.(FLORIDA)

While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.(NORTH CAROLINA)

A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.(MASSACHUSETTS)

You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.(FLORIDA)

It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.(COLORADO and Hartford, Connecticut)

If a man and a woman who aren’t married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married.(NORTH CAROLINA)

http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-report/dumb-us... #

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#125923 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a real hate for Day care workers and the duties they perform. Did you once work at a day care center? Probly so, Bet they closed the place down due to weird perverse goings on there! I once caused a day care to shut down. I was driving and seen a small baby crawling on the street. A city worker stopped and shielded the baby from crawling out where a car could run over the child. I called the local news station. It was reported that the day care center had no idea the toddler was even missing?? Shortly after The place closed. It has been empty ever since. You seem like the type who would work at such an establishment. That Baby had crawled at least 100 feet from the day care center?? It was crawling on the sidewalk , If it had made it into the street ? what do you think would have happened?
Alice Cooper - Dead Babies/Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uLAX5vQolNIXX
What a colorful story you tell. You chose not to emphasize the part where you "seen" the baby crawling in the road and DID NOT RESCUE the baby, but waited for someone else to act. Well at least this time you actually made the call, but not 911 - no, you called the news to take credit and get your ugly mug on TV. More than you did when you witnessed that rape.
Rose never indicated she worked for a daycare facility, or that she hated daycare workers. Stop lying about her to make you feel better about yourself, sleazebag, it won't work. Once a worthless POS, always a worthless POS.
BTW I don't believe a word of that story, meteorite boy.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#125924 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) Thank god my mom was 25 when she had me and I am the youngest..
Evening to ya..
Eagle
You do know that I made that sh*t up don't you? My Uncle Becky has a great sense of humor. So does her wife.

It was hard for me to discover that members my own family didn't approve of me getting married to a "foreigner". Of course the only other member of my extended family that is still with the same one they were with when I got married is my Uncle Becky and her wife. Oh, and she was the first to welcome my wife into the family.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125925 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet now jax has they call me **** in his profile.. So no doubt those banning's were unjust..
Eagle
That's assuming that he was banned for posting ****'s name. Personally I think he was banned for several different reasons but that's just my opinion. ;)

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#125926 Apr 9, 2013
willy wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that in two simple posts I made you out to be a hypocritical lying piece of shit. You reinforced it. That's all.
Wow... you're a modern day Sherlock Homo!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#125927 Apr 9, 2013
willy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very happy for you.
Ok...I'm very happy that you're happy..? <<shrugs shoulders>>
Ricos Lady

Los Angeles, CA

#125928 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
Jodi Airas had a pretty nice body!!!
Kinda like you!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#125929 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I just erased a sentence of what I wanted to really say. I decided that I don't want to go here quite yet but I do know it will lead to more complication in what should be considered to be historiclly simple.
But didn't someone here say that a child is now the product of the community instead of the rightful parents? It brings to mind the "it takes a village" crapola.
I guess DP was playing games or not.. Who knows but you and I both know right from wrong..
Jo Dee Messina - Stand Beside Me

Why wont jack answer the question?? He is such a coward..

Eagle
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#125930 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard God say that homosexuality is a sin.... have you?
Yes, the Bible. GOD's guide book for whoever wants to believe.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125931 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet now jax has they call me Jack in his profile.. So no doubt those banning's were unjust..
Eagle
If you people are going to keep calling me by that name I just figured fine then I'll just put it up there "they call me Jack".

It's true isn't it?

Besides, we don't know exactly why he kept getting banned. His violations of TOS were so numerous and involved so many people it's impossible to tell.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125932 Apr 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that I made that sh*t up don't you? My Uncle Becky has a great sense of humor. So does her wife.
It was hard for me to discover that members my own family didn't approve of me getting married to a "foreigner". Of course the only other member of my extended family that is still with the same one they were with when I got married is my Uncle Becky and her wife. Oh, and she was the first to welcome my wife into the family.
Why should anyone believe anything you post now??

Eagle

Level 8

Location hidden

#125933 Apr 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how glad I am to know you were just bullchitting us.

And you know this! Mannnn!

I was literally cringing at some of the things you posted.

I knew it all along! ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125934 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's assuming that he was banned for posting ****'s name. Personally I think he was banned for several different reasons but that's just my opinion. ;)
Not true.. I got a warning for calling him a jackass..

Eagle
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#125935 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
Has anyone ever heard from Gods mouth that homosexuality is a sin?
Since nobody can say yes, why do people insist that it is?
You don't want to hear the truth. Homosexuality is a sin.

Its not that people keep insisting the truth about Homosexuality which is a sin but that people keep insisting that it isn't.

People would rather believe the lies than the truth. This is why you do not believe it.

When one is delving in something sinful as homosexuality, they don't want to hear that it is wrong, that it is a sin. They want approval so they can continue on with their perverseness.

Indicate with chapter and verse in the Bible that GOD condones homosexuality.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125936 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you people are going to keep calling me by that name I just figured fine then I'll just put it up there "they call me Jack".
It's true isn't it?
Besides, we don't know exactly why he kept getting banned. His violations of TOS were so numerous and involved so many people it's impossible to tell.
BS you posted many time how your fingers were cramping from sending in all the feedback..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125937 Apr 9, 2013
Liberals balk at Obama's 2nd-term overtures to GOP

One day before President Barack Obama was set to unveil his budget, organizers stacked nine file boxes in front of the White House that they said contained more than 2 million signatures on petitions telling Obama they won't stand for cuts to entitlement programs cherished by the Democratic base.

Their voices joined those of other liberal Democrats who are increasingly declaring their discontent with Obama's second-term overtures to Republicans as he works to secure bipartisan support for his proposals on gun control, immigration, the budget and the environment - achievements that could form a powerful legacy, but only if he can get them through a divided Congress.

"I am so shocked. This is not what I expected from him," said Phyllis Zolotorow, a medical secretary from Ellicott City, Md., who said she campaigned for Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Rep. Mark Pocan, a freshman Democrat from Wisconsin, said the Social Security cuts are an affront to the nation's moral promise. And Sen. Bernie Sanders, a Vermont independent allied with Democrats, offered a bleak warning to any lawmakers who support the measure.

"If they vote to cut Social Security, they may not be returning to Washington," Sanders told about 100 people who gathered with signs that read "No Chained CPI" and "We earned our Social Security."

A key feature of Obama's budget, the chained Consumer Price Index is a new formula for calculating inflation. It would effectively curb annual increases in a broad swath of government programs, but would have its biggest impact on Social Security

http://www.wbay.com/story/21921407/liberals-b...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125939 Apr 9, 2013
The Great Betrayal - Obama Budget to Cut Social Security

http://current.com/community/94091281_the-gre...

Level 8

Location hidden

#125940 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been some really weird laws over the years...
When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.(FLORIDA)
While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.(NORTH CAROLINA)
A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.(MASSACHUSETTS)
You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.(FLORIDA)
It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.(COLORADO and Hartford, Connecticut)
If a man and a woman who aren’t married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married.(NORTH CAROLINA)

http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-report/dumb-us... #
Unbelievable.

You really just have to expect absurdity when venturing into the realm of far right influence. That goes for their influence on anything and everything.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125941 Apr 9, 2013
Tell President Obama: No cuts to Social Security or Medicare
04/08/13
From all reports we’ve seen, President Obama is going to propose a budget plan this week that is unprecedented for a Democratic president. It will propose a cut to Social Security benefits for seniors, veterans and people with disabilities.

http://www.uaw.org/articles/tell-president-ob...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125942 Apr 9, 2013
Obama’s ‘Crossed a Line’ With Social Security Cuts, Critics Say

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker is 2016's Mitt Romney 15 min Holla Isabella 2
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 22 min barefoot2626 144
News Ted Cruz knocks Scott Walker on immigration 36 min El Guapo 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 40 min jimmy krack korn 137,942
News Can Jeb Bush win the GOP nomination by praising... 55 min barefoot2626 86
News From Our Sourthern Border & Mexico (Apr '09) 1 hr micho 164
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 1 hr positronium 4,688
More from around the web