The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#125852 Apr 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, you don't speak for "everyone."
I didn't find it humorous at all. It was mean, condescending, offensive and degrading to both men and women and especially hateful toward gay men.
I see you're having fun sucking up to DP just to further the hate rhetoric here toward gay people. What a jerk you are.
I can and will always be a jerk in your eyes rosie.. That still don't change the facts his post was right..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125854 Apr 9, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>On a Sunday no less you say something like that. Well Eagle you may not believe in God but he knows about you and you really need to make some changes in yourself before you are in front of him.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I already stood in front of god and he sent me back saying my work wasn't finished on earth.. Sunday has nothing to do with my believing in a higher power.. I live it 24/7/365 days a year.. Now you put on your best dress and go spend a hour in a church once a week..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125855 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't, I just have to tell you this. I didn't care much either way before about gay marriages before other than my preference to the union I described earlier but after keeping an open mind and watching you and others debate this I have changed that position.
I am taking a firm stand against same sex marriage and letting my government representatives know. I will not stand by and watch the assault on religion go without defending it, the word "marriage" be redefined, family values destroyed and the LGBT community wave their sexual desires in front of my children without a fight any longer.
No one opposing you could even come close to defending their position against your's. Thank you for persuading me to see the light on this important issue.
LMAO!!

Now for the truth.

You will say anything and agree with ANYONE as long as it goes against Jaxxon.

Anything.

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#125856 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> He needs to pay more attention to all the post of his that get removed and stop worrying about tattling others.
It doesn't matter to me one bit. Only I can get myself banned. I am very familiar with the TOS and I haven't violated it in any way. He doesn't scare me one bit and I remain in extremely good standings with topix on this issue and they know it, especially in comparison to what he and some of the other whackos here have already done. This I also can prove with all the uncensored archives in my possession that my firm has already mapped out and sorted according to the nature separate incidents.
If he thinks he can play cop here, he has another thought coming.
If he wants to do so, then I suggest that he use the feedback and quit threatening me.
Then I will take the matter to topix itself when he does and prove just who attacks who first here.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125857 Apr 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
People born to parents in their forties end up being a bit off in the head if you know what I mean. I know my Uncle Becky is two years younger than me. She has no sense of humor either.
:-) Thank god my mom was 25 when she had me and I am the youngest..

Evening to ya..

Eagle

Level 8

Location hidden

#125858 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you choose right over wrong. Gay is not normal and the gay rights movement is only a product of the culture of their feel good instant gratification mentality (at all costs) that they are trying to push onto the God fearing majority.
This is interesting. For one, "right" and "wrong" is a matter of perception on this issue and the reality is the "God fearing majority" is beginning to realize there is nothing to fear from accepting homosexuality for what it is, a normal variant of human sexuality and development.

"instant gratification"?

LOL

I have to wonder how well you or any of your ilk would take it if anyone tried to tell you who you could and should love and marry.

I wonder if you would tell them to shove their "instant gratification" up their arse.....

I think you and yours are just having a hard time accepting that people that are different than you have a voice, and it's being heard. Why you feel threatened by that, I don't know, but you really can't blame homosexuals for demanding that they given the same equality in society and under the law. After all, they are tax paying citizens, that deserve their pursuit of happiness just like you? Right?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#125859 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I already stood in front of god and he sent me back saying my work wasn't finished on earth.. Sunday has nothing to do with my believing in a higher power.. I live it 24/7/365 days a year.. Now you put on your best dress and go spend a hour in a church once a week..
Eagle
"Sunday has nothing to do with my believing in a higher power.. I live it 24/7/365 days a year.. "
IMHO, Those are the very wisest words I have seen on this thread besides the fact that our president has failed us. He despises a higher power. It is evident each and every day with him.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#125860 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because people don't find the things you say funny doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.
Maybe "Becky" just thinks your an ignorant SOB too.
So tell me, since you seem to think I'm so dense, do you really believe the things you've been posting or do you just think it's funny to post ignorant hateful right wing rhetoric.
Personally, I think you've been playing a game because you think you're so much smarter than everyone else.
The problem started when the game didn't work out the way you wanted it too.
You've shown us something about your character and I don't think just saying "it was all a joke" is going to repair the damage.
It's either that, or you really do believe the things you've been posting, in which case you're in the same class of bigot as American lady, ralff and Eagle.
I guess my question comes down to this, which is it, are you a bigot or a fool?
You sure do like calling others names jax.. Cut the charade and answer the question.. If you son had lived would you have stayed with his mother??

Eagle

Level 8

Location hidden

#125861 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> He needs to pay more attention to all the post of his that get removed and stop worrying about tattling others.
LOL

Nah...you need to pay attention to how many accounts you have had banned to his NONE.

How about that? Yeah, it kinda speaks for itself doesn't it?

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#125862 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I can DOUBLE FIST myself and still post by typing with my nose. Beat that !
That's quite a skill set you have there!!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125863 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting. For one, "right" and "wrong" is a matter of perception on this issue and the reality is the "God fearing majority" is beginning to realize there is nothing to fear from accepting homosexuality for what it is, a normal variant of human sexuality and development.
"instant gratification"?
LOL
I have to wonder how well you or any of your ilk would take it if anyone tried to tell you who you could and should love and marry.
I wonder if you would tell them to shove their "instant gratification" up their arse.....
I think you and yours are just having a hard time accepting that people that are different than you have a voice, and it's being heard. Why you feel threatened by that, I don't know, but you really can't blame homosexuals for demanding that they given the same equality in society and under the law. After all, they are tax paying citizens, that deserve their pursuit of happiness just like you? Right?
LOL...if he thinks marriage is about "instant gratification" he doesn't have a clue.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125864 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"Sunday has nothing to do with my believing in a higher power.. I live it 24/7/365 days a year.. "
IMHO, Those are the very wisest words I have seen on this thread besides the fact that our president has failed us. He despises a higher power. It is evident each and every day with him.
You live it 24/7/365???

LOL!!!!

Do you think God likes LIARS???

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125865 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nah...you need to pay attention to how many accounts you have had banned to his NONE.
How about that? Yeah, it kinda speaks for itself doesn't it?
It doesn't take much to get an account banned but boy.... he sure takes the cake.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125866 Apr 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Infowars - no attention paid to what shows up on that site. Alex Jones - that pretty much sums it up.
Hello NTR... where's your picture? There is no lovely looking lady to look at when I read your comments!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#125867 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to excuse me, I have a huge headache in my eye.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Did I call it or did I call it? I am a genius. jk

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125868 Apr 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Jax.
He's feeling brave now that he thinks DP is on his side. Typical childish bully behavior. Pretty funny really how he makes such a fool of himself.
Well, I didn't want the little dweeb getting himself banned or anything.

I saw that the post had already been taken down and I saw him getting carried away with himself so I thought I would offer a bit of friendly advice.

I see he's still grumbling about it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#125869 Apr 9, 2013
GOD and Homosexuality

Homosexuality has been an abomination since GOD created man and woman.

GOD has not changed.

We will all stand before GOD one day responsible for OUR sins, each and everyone of us.

We will all bend our knees and bow our heads before GOD one day regardless if we do not believe we will or regardless if we donot want to.

The difference with true believers, we try and sin no more and we believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins.

You can try and convince yourself being gay is acceptable but its not. Just because an amoral gov. agrees to it doesn't make it NOT an abomination to GOD.

This amoral and evil gov. also legalized abortion but its still murder and abomination.

GOD loves the sinner but hates the sin. Unless, we all ask for forgiveness, sin no more and believe that the Lord Jesus died for us we are in danger of the pits of Hell.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125870 Apr 9, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Paper is very dangerous as well. Have you ever had a paper cut?
Yes.... those are the worst. They don't hurt and I only find out about it because I have blood all over the paperwork I'm been printing up.

Little blood smudges on 100's of documents can be a bad thing when your bosses are a bunch of hypochondriacs. No joke. We have hand sanitizer like every 10 ft in the offices.

Level 8

Location hidden

#125871 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...if he thinks marriage is about "instant gratification" he doesn't have a clue.
Sometimes it really surprises me that Posit gets caught up in some of the extreme right philosophy's that he does.

I know he's not stupid. It doesn't make sense to me at all that he would be so close minded.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#125872 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"instant gratification"?
LOL
I have no problem with their pursuit of happiness but they can't do so at the expense of the happiness of others, especially in their attempts to redefine marriage pursuant to their ultimate goal of destroying the sanctity of an institution in accordance to their extreme liberal agenda bordering on Marxist beliefs, IMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr WeTheSheeple 697
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 137,108
Immigrants build document trails to remain in US 2 hr Memo From Turner 4
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 3 hr STFU 44
Democrats, Obama part on $1.1 trillion spending... 4 hr Tro Olla Smash Ola 17
Immigration Lawyers 6 hr Ted Smith 1
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 9 hr Memo From Turner 288
More from around the web