The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388373 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#125707 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "thee", X man, Quirky, don't be jealous. when you're looking at the mirror at your bald head do you wish you could grow hair?
So what exit man ...
Bald men are cool ...
Remember Kojak?

u r the jealous one ...
of what ...
who knows ...

A problem in your own mind.
What lil u have left...

dumchit ...
Send More Money

Anaheim, CA

#125708 Apr 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
When welfare recipients and extended unemployment recipients keep taking payments for a free lifestyle to them but someone has to pay for it, is called.....stealing.
Taking from others who worked for it and paying for their life choices is robbing the worker/tax payer.
Republicans Want Conservative Fundraisers to Stop Scaring Their Moms

My mother constantly gets mail at her house begging her for money to fight the good fight. More often than not, the groups begging her for help have “Tea Party” in their name and they are all scams.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
American Lady

Piscataway, NJ

#125709 Apr 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Americans are getting their butts whipped, sold out, used, enslaved, ridiculed, bullied and whatever.
If you are an American.......you are too.
There is a muslim dictator in the WH and he is a traitor to America.
Whoever supports him is nothing more than a fool. You support your own demise and too stupid to know it.
Obviously judges OWN posts lol LOOSER

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125710 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>=. The pattern emerges. It is evident in many threads.<quoted text>No, not that pattern. Another one.
If you were gay, what would you say? LOL
So. lol
American Lady

Lund, Sweden

#125711 Apr 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
When welfare recipients and extended unemployment recipients keep taking payments for a free lifestyle to them but someone has to pay for it, is called.....stealing.
Taking from others who worked for it and paying for their life choices is robbing the worker/tax payer.
More judging own posts LOOSER

REPORTED and FILED
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125712 Apr 9, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text> I shortened your post-loved this point you made! EXACTLY, much better world indeed! Too many social woes, because the notion of just HOW serious, was not a factor in many planning OR instigating that marriage!
Hey Texas!
Both of you are correct!:)

What about that 'stabbing' on campus?

Will these dweebs EVER learn?
American Lady

Lund, Sweden

#125713 Apr 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama's 13 y/o daughter went, with 12 friends on "spring break" to Oaxaca, Mexico. ALL on YOUR dime. She took 2 jets and 25 secret service men. A thirteen y/o!!!
Why haven't you heard about it?
The Obama Admin. had the Secret Service scowering the web ordering that any web site mentioning this be taken down because letting travel plans out could endanger the president's daughter's security.
Non sense, the "royal couple" just want to hide the way they are ripping off the U.S. tax payers.
Only a few Cabaduab web sites still have it up. This trip cost more than most Americans make in their enitre life times.
Filed and REPORTED for JUDGING OWN POSTS
American Lady

Lund, Sweden

#125714 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me...
Do Atheist Go To Hell

San Bernardino, CA

#125715 Apr 9, 2013
Gosnell Worker Heard Baby “Screaming” During Live Birth Abortion

Macabre case involving abortionist receives zero national attention

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 9, 2013

One of the employees who worked for infamous abortionist Kermit Gosnell described to a jury how she heard a baby “screaming” during a live-birth abortion, but the shocking story continues to receive virtually no national attention.

Asked to describe the screaming, Sherry West responded,“It wasn’t fully developed, It didn’t have eyes or a mouth but it was like screeching, making this noise. It was weird. It sounded like a little alien,” adding that the incident happened during the abortion of a baby that was 18-24 inches in length.

The baby was then left on a glass tray after which West told her co-worker to contact Gosnell and fled the room.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/gosnell-worker-heard-...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125716 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So what exit man ...
Bald men are cool ...
Remember Kojak?
u r the jealous one ...
of what ...
who knows ...
A problem in your own mind.
What lil u have left...
dumchit ...
What's that? Skinheads are cool? I'm sure to you they are, Adolfa.

What little mind I have left still functions more efficiently than yours.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#125717 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a real hate for Day care workers and the duties they perform. Did you once work at a day care center? Probly so, Bet they closed the place down due to weird perverse goings on there! I once caused a day care to shut down. I was driving and seen a small baby crawling on the street. A city worker stopped and shielded the baby from crawling out where a car could run over the child. I called the local news station. It was reported that the day care center had no idea the toddler was even missing?? Shortly after The place closed. It has been empty ever since. You seem like the type who would work at such an establishment. That Baby had crawled at least 100 feet from the day care center?? It was crawling on the sidewalk , If it had made it into the street ? what do you think would have happened?
Alice Cooper - Dead Babies/Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uLAX5vQolNIXX
You're insane.

You take my comment about comparing you morons to toddlers into accusing me of abusing children at a day care center. And just for you to brag about your "heroic" deed, you phony little wuss.

You're as disgusting as the other pigs like you that post here.

Don't use me and post your hateful accusations just to brag about your good deeds. You didn't do anything that any other person wouldn't have done under those circumstances, so f*ck you for even accusing me of such a horrible thing.
Darkness Approaches

Anaheim, CA

#125718 Apr 9, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent thoughts to ponder! Life is very serious and the role we play must not be taken lightly! Nature is grand when thank-fulness and the scheme of all God's intended purposes are considered; truthfully in all considerations, of respect, responsibility, etc., etc.! Integrity matters-always. It matters even IF, you are one who would never consider God as for the root of those values.
Ten years later: the Iraq invasion and the God of War

Gandhi once said “All the Gods are dead, except the God of war.” To people in the ancient world the gods were a personification of elemental forces or energies that we humans may invoke, but not control. I’m afraid that the simplest, most logical explanation of why we have arrived at this dark moment in our nation’s history is that the President and his Administration are in the grip of just such an elemental force. In the grip of the God of War.

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/blog/rich-broder...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#125719 Apr 9, 2013
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistant to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome became bankrupt.

People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance."

Cicero, 55 BC

Rome fell.

And, it appears we've learned nothing in the past 2000 plus years.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#125720 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
JUST 4 u trolluna :)
Deuteronomy Chapter 23 ...
and ...
The Sodomites
In times past the Sodomites were not condoned in America.... Cuba was anxious to get rid of them and the Sodomites were anxious to escape what they called,... They will never be convicted of their vile sins without the Word of God.... When Sodomites start marching down main street it is like a house infested with roaches,...
www.biblebelievers.com/Sodomites.html
Bible-thumping hypocrite!!

You're obsessed with sodomy. You're disgusting.
Quirky

Taipei, Taiwan

#125721 Apr 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane.
You take my comment about comparing you morons to toddlers into accusing me of abusing children at a day care center. And just for you to brag about your "heroic" deed, you phony little wuss.
You're as disgusting as the other pigs like you that post here.
Don't use me and post your hateful accusations just to brag about your good deeds. You didn't do anything that any other person wouldn't have done under those circumstances, so f*ck you for even accusing me of such a horrible thing.
I am posting naked again

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#125722 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose would be a sodomite if she had the hardware! Truth!
Filthy pig!
Quirky

Taipei, Taiwan

#125723 Apr 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible-thumping hypocrite!!
You're obsessed with sodomy. You're disgusting.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me..

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#125724 Apr 9, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ol' W.I.R., such a pleasant persona. Oh well, once a miserable b*tch, always a miserable b*tch, eh, Rosey?
Oh look what the garbage man just dumped.

You idiots dish out insults and ignorance, you don't deserve respect or civility.

Look at yourself, hypocrite. I didn't post to YOU, but you jump in and call me a "b*tch" for no reason.

Go bait someone else with your stupid insults, troll. I'm bored with stupid people like you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#125725 Apr 9, 2013
Send More Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Want Conservative Fundraisers to Stop Scaring Their Moms
My mother constantly gets mail at her house begging her for money to fight the good fight. More often than not, the groups begging her for help have “Tea Party” in their name and they are all scams.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
Good, at least its not Pelosi wanting more of tax payers money to fund her husband's business.

or

Money to fund the Obama's 5th vacation this year.

At least the money is being requested to go to a good cause as in the Tea Party.

I say AMEN.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#125726 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Rose ? Gosh where did you go you Bubble headed bleach blond Red headed Irish B!tc&. I am trying to give you attention you seek. Now STFU and grow up you lying loser.
Rose you always get scared and run because you are afraid of Memory lane, and how really true it is. Even though The King and God of a man "Ghost Rider" Created it. It still makes you cower!
You will always be remembered as another stupid B!tc& who was bested by the Man. After those B!tches thought they were even on the same level as him.
LMAO! You couldn't scare a fly off the wall.

I don't run away from anything, never have. I have other things to do besides give YOU the attention YOU are always craving from me.

Ghost Rider, "The King and God of a man"???? hahahhahaha!

Now, I know you're a drunk. GR never got the best of anyone. All he did was prove what an ignorant, vile liar and abuser he was. And all those nasty b*tches of his went down with him. And look who's left? The weakest links like YOU. LOL!

Damn, but you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 16 min WasteWater 3,564
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 19 min ImFree2Choose 922
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 32 min Synque 5
News Iowa Senators propose bill to hold illegal immi... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr spocko 6,674
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 44
News The Long Road to Immigration Reform 2 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web