The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
105,361 - 105,380 of 254,071 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Civil unions do Not offer the same benefits as marriage. That's the number one problem. As to the rest of what you said about how marriage is and has always been a union of man and woman is irrelevant to the issue. At one time owning slaves was always done but it wasn't right towards the slaves. It was Unconstitutional. We are supposed to be a Country that is governed by our Constitution and when we give certain rights to some and not to others that simply isn't Constitutional. So we either are for our Constitution or we can just allow our Government to do away with it entirely.
I'm for our Constitution and having equal rights for all that are under it's rules.
I am so over this subject. Boys cant marry a boy and girls can't marry a girl. A homosexual male has the right to get married in all 50 states and the federal government will recognize it. All he has to do is find a girl who will accept his proposal. Easy as that!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN has been the subject of allegations of liberal bias. Writer Eric Alterman has noted that many critics[weasel words] on the left view CNN as more biased than most other corporate-run journalism, supporting business interests of its parent company and sponsors, and refusing to question official sources or present perspectives of leftist critics.[1][need quotation to verify]
In a joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism, the authors found disparate treatment by the three major cable networks of Republican and Democratic candidates during the earliest five months of presidential primaries in 2007:“The CNN programming studied tended to cast a negative light on Republican candidates—by a margin of three-to-one. Four-in-ten stories (41%) were clearly negative while just 14% were positive and 46% were neutral. The network provided negative coverage of all three main candidates with McCain faring the worst (63% negative) and Romney faring a little better than the others only because a majority of his coverage was neutral. However, Democrats tended not to fare well either, with the exception of Obama. Nearly half of the Illinois Senator’s stories were positive (46%), vs. just 8% that were negative, but both Clinton and Edwards ended up with more negative than positive coverage overall. While Democrats on average tended to have more positive coverage, the trend was skewed by particularly positive coverage of Obama.[2]
Accuracy in Media and Media Research Center (MRC) have claimed that CNN's reporting contains liberal editorializing within news stories as well as omission of important facts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversie...
We've already gone over this. You must have had another brain fart. Okay, here it is again:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III. Its stated mission is to "prove — through sound scientific research — that liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values" and to "neutralize [that bias's] impact on the American political scene".(cont.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_C...

Who cares what they think? I don't.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Another ONE! DELETED ... WHY?
Truth!
<quoted text>
You're spamming the thread with garbage - and long winded garbage at that. Expect disappointment, you clueless racist clown.

You never post anything truthful.
sunny

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Clinton News Network, brought to you by none other than Teddy Turner, and his cohort in crime Jane Fonda... I'm not Fonda Jane, or Teddy..
Hanoi Jane
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Deleted ONCE already ...
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
bLaH! BlaH! blAh!
You're nuts lady.
bLaH! BlaH! blAh!... said "Jaxxon"!

Jaxxon ... you are the one THAT is "nuts" ...
There are several from your ILK that has "accused" people of being "molesters" ...

IT's ALL in

BLACK & WHITE ... your TRUE "legacy"
and the others of your ILK's LEGACY!

Throughout these pages.

NOW you be "sure" and get LE involved!
It would be the BEST thing that EVER happened on here!
The TRUE "criminals" EXPOSED and put in THEIR place!

;~)
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Experiencing an Erection of Collectivism Lasting 4 hours? Stop Watching MSNBC

Jon Rappoport
Infowars.com
April 8, 2013

Bye-bye daddy, bye-bye mommy: MSNBC discovers who children really belong to. Finally. This burning question has been answered. What a relief.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/experiencing-an-erect...
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Report:'Gang of Eight' to Oppose Amendments to Their Immigration Bill

by Matthew Boyle 8 Apr 2013, 2:15 PM PDT

All the members of the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” pushing immigration reform in the U.S. Senate will band together to block any efforts by other senators to offer amendments to their legislation once it is introduced, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.

“A bipartisan Senate group on immigration legislation is attempting to craft an agreement so secure that the eight members will oppose amendments to its core provisions, an arrangement that could delay the introduction of a bill, people familiar with the negotiations said,” the Post’s David Nakamura wrote.

In response to Nakamura’s article on Monday, Gang of Eight member Sen. Marco Rubio’s spokesman Alex Conant told Breitbart News that his description of the process being worked on is not correct.“The legislation that the eight senators are working on is only the start of the process; we expect several committee hearings, a full debate, and an open process for other senators to offer amendments,” Conant said.“It’s premature to speculate about what sort of amendments might be offered, but if another senator offers an amendment that improves the legislation consistent with the principles Senator Rubio has outlined, then I would expect members of the group of eight to support it.”

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Here is the last one. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Now stop trying to bait me into getting banned just because I have a crown again and you never had one under any name you claimed.
Go for it.
That link takes you the first page of this thread moron.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have kept your mouth shut jaxxon. Next time leave sleeping dogs lie.
You're link doesn't work moron.

It takes you to the front page of this thread.

Might be a good idea if you gave up and moved on to something else don't ya think?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Deleted ONCE already ...
<quoted text>
bLaH! BlaH! blAh!... said "Jaxxon"!
Jaxxon ... you are the one THAT is "nuts" ...
There are several from your ILK that has "accused" people of being "molesters" ...
IT's ALL in
BLACK & WHITE ... your TRUE "legacy"
and the others of your ILK's LEGACY!
Throughout these pages.
NOW you be "sure" and get LE involved!
It would be the BEST thing that EVER happened on here!
The TRUE "criminals" EXPOSED and put in THEIR place!
;~)
Do you have an official diagnosis?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so over this subject. Boys cant marry a boy and girls can't marry a girl. A homosexual male has the right to get married in all 50 states and the federal government will recognize it. All he has to do is find a girl who will accept his proposal. Easy as that!
"Boys cant marry a boy and girls can't marry a girl."

That's right DP, close your eyes, bury your head in your hands and chant "not there, not there".

I'm legally married to a man (have the marriage certificate to prove it) and federal recognition is just around the corner.

Not a dam* thing you can do about it either.

For such a "smart guy" you say some really dumb things.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We've already gone over this. You must have had another brain fart. Okay, here it is again:
The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III. Its stated mission is to "prove — through sound scientific research — that liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values" and to "neutralize [that bias's] impact on the American political scene".(cont.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_C...
Who cares what they think? I don't.
I care more about what "they" think than what YOU think. Feel free to take Media Research Center out of the equation. What about writer Eric Alterman? What about the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism?

You love to point out conservative sources to me but cannot accept that CNN is outrageously liberal. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't posted anything from FOX since 11/12.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Well, I'm caught up.

Ralff's trying to link to a post that was taken down the night he put it up.

American lady is having a full blown psychotic episode and DP is rocking back and for mumbling "it can't be, it can't be."

You guys are a hoot.

I'll be back later.

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
Well, I'm caught up.
Ralff's trying to link to a post that was taken down the night he put it up.
American lady is having a full blown psychotic episode and DP is rocking back and for mumbling "it can't be, it can't be."
You guys are a hoot.
I'll be back later.
See the "coward" ... RUN!
When he doesn't have anything SMARMY to say!
NOR a leg to stand on .. TO SAY it!

;~)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you sound just a little unstable when you do this don't you.

Don't forget to pop in using a proxy and post something disgusting as a grey box. Wouldn't want to alter your routine.

Anyway, I'm going to go spend some time with my husband. Time to take the dogs for a walk.

You do what you think is best and we'll just see how it goes.

Maybe a little family time might be a good idea for you too.

BTW...I didn't alter your post in order to reply this time. I removed the entire thing. I don't need to repost your filth to tell you you're an idiot.

American Loony

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady just called. She had a Lobotomy scheduled for this evening. Electroshock therapy wasn't working as well as thought.Of course that consisted of a dobie shock collar and a wireless fence.
American Lady

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
See the "coward" ... RUN!
When he doesn't have anything SMARMY to say!
NOR a leg to stand on .. TO SAY it!
;~)
Speaking of runs I just had another wet fart in my crotchless depends. I just love that sensation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Loony wrote:
<quoted text>
Best of luck to ya both. Glad you are happy. Its a darn shame the HATERS have to hate.
It's a darn SHAME the 'gnats' buzz!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Republican tragedy:
GOP off to a bad start for 2016
By David Frum, CNN Contributor
Mon April 8, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/08/opinion/frum-re...
As the saying goes, the first step toward recovery is to acknowledge the problem.
The problem in 2012 -- as in 2008, as in the near-death experience of 2004, as in the popular vote loss of 2000, as in the loss of 1996, as in the loss of 1992 -- was the GOP's failure to offer an economic program relevant to the problems of middle-class Americans. The party's present three front-runners would not only repeat that failure, but double down on that failure.
The Republican Party desperately needs renewal, its early presidential front-runners are characterized by their rejection of change.
At a time when voters reject generic Republicanism, Republicans themselves are rallying to two of the most generic Republicans in the party -- and a third, Paul, who diverges from generic Republicanism only by offering voters even more of what they most dislike about today's GOP.
Reiterating, I am not a Republican.

I agree with the Republican Party being weak. I have stated this many times in my post.

This still does not eradicate Michelle and Barack Obama from being the two of the most evilest people in history. They are comparable to King Ahab and Queen Jezebel of the Bible.

...and we know what happened to them, the evil king and queen. A rival wanting to be the leader, threw them out the window for the dogs to lick up.
Margret Thatcher

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I was told American Lady was to get her 2nd Lobotomy today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••