The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391010 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Louisville, KY

#125442 Apr 8, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of Michigan Wal-Mart shoppers got an education today while I was there. A man came in with a western style gun and holster on (gun in full view). Some people got nervous and call the manager but they were informed that t was not an illegal act in Michigan.
The placed didn't get robbed all the time he was there.
I have relatives who work for Walmarts. They say that Walmarts does not have security.

They also complained about how the Walmart's management tells them they can not say anything to the shoppers if the employee catches a shopper damaging or stealing merchandise. One incident, they told me about: a family with several children who were allowed by their parents to roam, play and destroy the merchandise, such as the smaller children took their suckers out of their mouths and were rubbing them all over the clothes and then threw them on the floor and stomped on them. When the empoloyee aske politely if the parents would stop their children from doing this. They became very angry and told the employee they were trying to shop and the kids were just having fun. Reminder, the parents were in one area of the store and the children in another, a couple of the children were three and four y/o or about.

Know what the parents did? They reported the employee for being rude and mean. The manager at Walmarts admonished the employee and told him he had a complaint made against him and to let the shopper do whatever they wanted.

My relative said most of the employees are unhappy and seldom smile...he said he could see why now.

Now I see why whenever I go into Walmarts, the employees are seldom helpful or nice.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#125445 Apr 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Funny, I've known men who were married to women and children, then came out and they were very good fathers and provided for their ex-wife and children without hesitation or complaint.
You seem to have some very hateful and biased opinions about gay men. Now you're trying to stereotype those that were married as "dead beats?"
Like I've said before, it's personal with you and it's getting more apparent. Your anger is a dead giveaway.
Correction: Should be "and had children..."
Reality

Louisville, KY

#125446 Apr 8, 2013
"If we don't stand on principles, we don't stand at all."

Margaret Thatcher

Foot Note: She is right. Too bad for us, this is not what the current Administration stands for.

America is in jeopardy of becoming a soup-line kitchen nation. We will lose a lot and look like a Third World country. Many people do not even care or even believe this will happen. Wait till the leeches lose their play toys and dependence on others to feed them.

Folks, it will happen if we keep on the trend we are presently on.

The borders have been open for decades with support from both parties.

Pork spending has remained for decades with both parties.

Prisoners are treated with respect and "we must give them every right." Yet, the victim is again victimized by the society and the judicial system.

Welfare clients feel they are special and that everyone should not only pay for their lifestyles, which the majority is having child after child with multi men (the men could care less who pays for their children as long as they don't)but we should bow down and cater to their every need.

The politicians are nothing but pimps sporting millions in bank accounts, multi homes, multi cars and even some have their own jets. They dine at the riches and finest restaurants, they take many vacations, they seldom work and when they do show up---forget about them doing anything for the patriots or the tax payers....and we pay for them.

This needs to stop.

If you do not or you don't want to acknowledge this as the truth, then you are nothing more than a fool.

GOD please help your true believers.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125447 Apr 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Funny, I've known men who were married to women and children, then came out and they were very good fathers and provided for their ex-wife and children without hesitation or complaint.
You seem to have some very hateful and biased opinions about gay men. Now you're trying to stereotype those that were married as "dead beats?"
Like I've said before, it's personal with you and it's getting more apparent. Your anger is a dead giveaway.
It's not just the anger.

It's the outlandish scenarios they keep coming up with.

The idea that straight men are going to leave their families, pretend to be gay and marry another man to avoid child support and get all of these imaginary government benefits that the government is going to give to same-sex couples is the most outrageous yet.

As pointless as I think the last two weeks of this discussion have been I almost can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Level 6

Location hidden

#125449 Apr 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly the way it will play out with many many of both sexes.
Anybody that tries it is a fool.

They would lose a lot more than they would ever stand to gain.

How many straight couples do you know that only got married because of "all those government benefits"?

It's a ludicrous argument.

BTW...you guys do understand that gay men have to pay child support too don't you?

Level 6

Location hidden

#125454 Apr 8, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Remember Obama saying he wanted IR rushed though? Well it's 1,00 pages and the gang says no one else gets a say it it. It is "our way or no way".
Report:'Gang of Eight' to Oppose Amendments to Their Immigration Bill
ll the members of the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” pushing immigration reform in the U.S. Senate will band together to block any efforts by other senators to offer amendments to their legislation once it is introduced, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.
more
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
No way is fine.
Nothing wrong with a straight up or down vote.

We need more of those.

Yes or no. Clean, simple, done.

I don't support some key components of what they are proposing, but let's have a vote already.

Anybody that wanted to have some input on the legislation should have been at the table negotiating from the start. Most of the proposed amendments from the right would be intended to kill the bill anyway.

The worst thing that could happen to the republicans is to have immigration as an active issue in the next election.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125455 Apr 8, 2013
WHY DOES OBAMA FEAR ARMED CITIZENRY?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah pits president's actions against words of our founders

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-does-obama-fea...

HAS THE WELFARE STATE KILLED THE WORK ETHIC?
Pat Buchanan interprets recent stats showing fewer Americans in labor force

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/has-the-welfare-st...

'GANG OF 8' GIVES MIDDLE FINGER TO AMERICANS
Exclusive: John Rocker yearns for statesman who will combat immigration proposal

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/gang-of-8-gives-mi...

GREAT Articles there tonight!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#125456 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
There Are No Atheists In The Foxholes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WC1-pysgBuYXX
The Fake American Lady/AKA Rico. And Rose are Off spring of the Atheist Madalyn O`Hare.

Madalyn Murray O'Hair (April 13, 1919 – September 29, 1995[1]) was an American atheist activist. She was the founder of the organization American Atheists and served as its president from 1963 to 1986. One of her sons, Jon Garth Murray, was the president of the organization from 1986 to 1995, while she remained de facto president during these nine years. She is best known for the Murray v. Curlett lawsuit, which led to a landmark Supreme Court ruling ending official Bible-reading in American public schools in 1963. This came one year after the Supreme Court prohibited officially sponsored prayer in schools in Engel v. Vitale. O'Hair later founded American Atheists and became so controversial that in 1964 Life magazine referred to her as "the most hated woman in America".[2][3]

In 1995 she was kidnapped, murdered, and her body mutilated, along with her son Jon Murray and granddaughter Robin Murray O'Hair, by former American Atheist office manager David Roland Waters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madalyn_Murray_O 'Hair

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#125457 Apr 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just the anger.
It's the outlandish scenarios they keep coming up with.
The idea that straight men are going to leave their families, pretend to be gay and marry another man to avoid child support and get all of these imaginary government benefits that the government is going to give to same-sex couples is the most outrageous yet.
As pointless as I think the last two weeks of this discussion have been I almost can't wait to see what they come up with next.
That one really takes the cake. I never heard of such a thing--a straight man pretending to be gay?

I can't imagine what they might come up with next.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125458 Apr 8, 2013
BLACK MOB ATTACK ON ELDERLY WHITE HALTED
Rescuer:'He couldn't even defend himself because it was so many kids'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/black-mob-attack-o...

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#125460 Apr 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fake American Lady/AKA Rico. And Rose are Off spring of the Atheist Madalyn O`Hare.
Madalyn Murray O'Hair (April 13, 1919 – September 29, 1995[1]) was an American atheist activist. She was the founder of the organization American Atheists and served as its president from 1963 to 1986. One of her sons, Jon Garth Murray, was the president of the organization from 1986 to 1995, while she remained de facto president during these nine years. She is best known for the Murray v. Curlett lawsuit, which led to a landmark Supreme Court ruling ending official Bible-reading in American public schools in 1963. This came one year after the Supreme Court prohibited officially sponsored prayer in schools in Engel v. Vitale. O'Hair later founded American Atheists and became so controversial that in 1964 Life magazine referred to her as "the most hated woman in America".[2][3]
In 1995 she was kidnapped, murdered, and her body mutilated, along with her son Jon Murray and granddaughter Robin Murray O'Hair, by former American Atheist office manager David Roland Waters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madalyn_Murray_O 'Hair
Flagged and reported for being a moron..

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125461 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY DOES OBAMA FEAR ARMED CITIZENRY?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah pits president's actions against words of our founders
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-does-obama-fea...
HAS THE WELFARE STATE KILLED THE WORK ETHIC?
Pat Buchanan interprets recent stats showing fewer Americans in labor force
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/has-the-welfare-st...
'GANG OF 8' GIVES MIDDLE FINGER TO AMERICANS
Exclusive: John Rocker yearns for statesman who will combat immigration proposal
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/gang-of-8-gives-mi...
GREAT Articles there tonight!
Lots of SPAM.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#125462 Apr 8, 2013
The Authoritarian Centralized System

Published on Apr 8, 2013

Alex continues his coverage of the intensifying effort by the feds to stigmatize and label patriot groups and Christians as dangerous extremists. He also takes a look at the latest moves by the gun-grabbers as the ATF builds a massive database to spy on law-abiding Americans practicing their right to own firearms.

Level 6

Location hidden

#125463 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BLACK MOB ATTACK ON ELDERLY WHITE HALTED
Rescuer:'He couldn't even defend himself because it was so many kids'
Even if the report is accurate, why did you mention that the attackers were black and fail to mention that the people that stepped in and stopped the attack were also black?

"...two Good Samaritans came to the man’s aid, stopping their car, driving away the attackers...

...The Good Samaritans were black."

I guess that part didn't fit your agenda huh?
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#125464 Apr 8, 2013
Obama is trying to destroy the 2nd Amendment. Once he has done that, he will finish off the 1st Amendment, that he and his cronies in the media have already started on. The loser parasite WORMS(slugs) that have taken over the Democratic Party, are doing just what their Marxist masters have always wanted. When the negative comments and judgments start popping up, you will see how many true parasite WORMS there are, and where they are from. Notice how many are from Californicate(the land of fruits and nuts).----- Now ladies and gentlemen, let the fireworks begin.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125466 Apr 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is trying to destroy the 2nd Amendment. Once he has done that, he will finish off the 1st Amendment, that he and his cronies in the media have already started on. The loser parasite WORMS(slugs) that have taken over the Democratic Party, are doing just what their Marxist masters have always wanted. When the negative comments and judgments start popping up, you will see how many true parasite WORMS there are, and where they are from. Notice how many are from Californicate(the land of fruits and nuts).----- Now ladies and gentlemen, let the fireworks begin.
Don't worry... as long as we have tin foil on the head wearing hillbillies like you to stop the great gun oppressors from taking our fully automatic 100 round rifles, America will forever see late night news of mass murders committed by the hand of "YOUR KIND" of people.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Level 5

San Gabriel, CA

#125467 Apr 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the report is accurate, why did you mention that the attackers were black and fail to mention that the people that stepped in and stopped the attack were also black?
"...two Good Samaritans came to the man’s aid, stopping their car, driving away the attackers...
...The Good Samaritans were black."
I guess that part didn't fit your agenda huh?
She's a racist, that's why!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125468 Apr 8, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a racist, that's why!
IF ... I'm a "racist" ...
u r the BIGGEST pUnk on here!

;0)

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#125469 Apr 8, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Flagged and reported for being a moron..
We might be all guilty of that.
The Grateful Dead

Canyon Country, CA

#125470 Apr 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Hey Maggot, bet you wouldn't be caught dead with an necrophiliac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min Lost Planet Airmen 141,894
News Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in crisis 27 min YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min Voter 5,243
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) 40 min Revenge of TKennedy 23
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr positronium 10,342
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr positronium 1,137
News Philadelphia readies for DNC after quiet Clevel... 2 hr fell that BERN 1
More from around the web