The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
T Minus 30

Long Beach, CA

#124887 Apr 6, 2013
U.S. delays missile test to avoid stoking N. Korea tensions

"This is the logical, prudent and responsible course of action to take," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The test of the Minuteman III intercontinental missile had been scheduled for this week out of Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/asia/AJ201304070...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#124888 Apr 6, 2013
Yep , they are still lurking and having Immoral Un-American thoughts. As well as Judge It Issues. Yeppers!

Quirky wrote:

I see Rose , Shayla, NTR, and X-women are lurking. As well as that damn Free8. YUCK!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#124889 Apr 6, 2013
Suppositorium wrote:
<quoted text>
If your ifs and butts were candy and nuts then every day would be Christmas.
Sounds like you are enjoying your Christmas today.
Better Homes and Silos

Long Beach, CA

#124890 Apr 6, 2013
Missile silos reminder of Cold War

Today, many consider the abandoned silos as prime real estate. One family in New York's Adirondack Mountains converted their seven-story underground silo on 19 acres into a beautiful 3,900-square-foot subterranean luxury estate, with a regular country house built above ground on top of it.(It's for sale:$750,000.)

http://www.cdapress.com/lifestyles/article_15...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#124891 Apr 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you think of her. I see it in your posts. I am directly challenging your perception of her by confronting you on your own hypocrisy.
Those who frequently post malicious things to her are the real scum but you have never spoken up or said anything to them. In fact, you harass and antagonize her for defending herself against them. The circle of your hypocrisy is very telling.
Your hatred has rendered you a hypocrite.
If Rose is "scum" by your definition than what does that make you?
What does that make Quirky?
What does that make GR?
Sometimes it`s just appalling that there are people who think like you and your cohorts. You truly need some help. Yes you do!

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#124892 Apr 6, 2013
Bernie Sanders Will Do 'Everything In His Power' To Block Obama Budget's Social Security Cuts

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Friday aggressively pushed back on President Barack Obama's budget proposal, calling it a "bitter disappointment" and promising that the entitlement cuts contained in the plan wouldn't pass under his watch.

“I am terribly disappointed and will do everything in my power to block President Obama’s proposal to cut benefits for Social Security recipients through a chained consumer price index," Sanders said in a statement, blasting the plan to change how cost-of-living adjustments for Social Security payments are calculated.

Read more at
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/bern...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#124893 Apr 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy does not include oral copulation or sexual acts with animals
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
I think she has her head too far up her ass to get it, X. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124894 Apr 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Yep , they are still lurking and having Immoral Un-American thoughts. As well as Judge It Issues. Yeppers!
Quirky wrote:
I see Rose , Shayla, NTR, and X-women are lurking. As well as that damn Free8. YUCK!
I just got here, moron, but you've probably been lurking for hours changing the judge its. LOL!

Quit baiting for attention. You and that American Lunatic are so needy.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124895 Apr 6, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
We are having the same problem here. I thought
Ohio was the only state where you can have all
four seasons in one week...LOL
LOL! The weather is all confused everywhere. We're supposed to have a storm coming tomorrow.

I don't know why the weather people even try to predict things anymore. Half the time they're wrong, and they still get paid. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124896 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
sod-om-y (&#712;s&#594;d &#601; mi)
n.
1. anal or ***oral copulation with a member of the same sex.
2. enforced anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
3. bestiality (def. 4).
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sodomy
***oral copulation...
Cal. Penal Code § 288a. Oral Copulation
(a) Oral copulation is the act of copulating the mouth of one person with the sexual organ
or anus of another person.
http://www.justdetention.org/pdf/legalresourc...
eh?
You sure get off on posting this stuff, don't you?

Seek help and find a man. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124897 Apr 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother. Get a life.
Yeah, a sex life. LOL!

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#124898 Apr 6, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is not a fad. It's serious. I wish everyone took it as serious as it really is. We would have a much better world if it were so.
As far as federal benefits goes, I have an autistic child. I would love to die knowing that he will get survivor benefits on my social security and federal pensions. That will not happen though. He is not my spouse. When me and my wife dies, my autistic child will get nothing. My wife and I can only hope that his brothers love us enough to care for their brother and keep him out of a state institution. Is that unfair? Yes! It is! But that is what families are for. It's BLOOD!
Homosexual couples will NEVER have to deal with a blood debt like heterosexual couples do. I can trust my wife will love her child. I can trust my sons will love their brother. I could not trust anyone else. Not even my sisters or brothers. They would surely default on the obligation because dealing with a severely autistic man is hard. Harder than anything a gay couple will ever experience in their life. Only a bond of blood can ease the commitment of that burden.
For that reason alone, same sex couples will never be bonded by blood. Even if they choose a surrogate, only the blood of one of the partners will run through that child's veins. Adopted children are returned to the state when it becomes too hard for the adoptive parents. Blood parents don't have that luxury.
Marriage is about commitment. Through the good times and bad and when it comes to offspring, even after death we shall not part. There is no reason for society to allow that privilege to just anyone.
Unfortunately, you can't 100% count on your other sons to follow through as you'd like. Take it from me - my dad assumed my brothers would care for me after his death, and they didn't. Blood doesn't guarantee a damn thing. What does is the character of the person, and that has nothing to do with blood. Adoptive parents love their kids just as much as blood parents. Gay parents love their kids as much as hetero. All you can do is choose your partner wisely, looking for an honest, compassionate, and loyal mate - and raising your children to be the same.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124899 Apr 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Her record speaks for itself. She has never been civil with me from the get go and she broke the only truce we ever had. Plain and simple.
I don't like her or her agenda. IMAHRFWSO!
Hahahhahahah! My gawd, you whine like a little girl.

WHAT truce? I never made any truce with you. I don't make truces with people I don't like and can't trust. LOL!

I'm so heartbroken you don't like me. I have no agenda, nitwit.

Oh yeah, I don't like you either, wuss.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124900 Apr 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You always are capable of original thought.
Barrio gutter language and extreme liberal thoughts are always "evolving".
It doesn't make them superior though.
It just exposes your ignorance and stupidity.
Take a time out. You need it.
Hahahhaah!

You feel that threatened and intimidated you have to order me to "take a time out?"

This is the second or third time now you've told me to leave or "butt out" or something to that effect.

I don't have "extreme liberal thoughts" by any stretch. It's just that YOU think in extremes, you exaggerate, you over-dramatize, and you distort the truth of what you read and what people post.

I don't express myself with "barrio gutter language" either. You want to read that kind of talk, look at the vulgarity and depravity from your cohorts. I don't post anything remotely that vile or filthy, and you're a liar to claim otherwise.

I never claimed to have "superior" thoughts. I've simply observed that you copy and paste other people's words often showing a distinct lack of originality and imagination.

Don't take it out on me because you're dull, vapid and just plain boring. LOL!

I'll take a break when I feel like it so back off and don't even try to control me. YOU CAN'T.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124901 Apr 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ? Is Rose writing your posts for you now??
LMAO!
Get over your obsession with me. It's creeping me out.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#124902 Apr 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have removed my real name from your post in order to reply.
I'll have to assume that you have resorted to including my real name in your posts simply because you are bitter, petty and lack anything that could pass as a rational argument.
Don't worry, I'm sure the other extremists here will be glad to report it for you.
My only question is this...
Why does the idea that gay and lesbian Americans are your equals bother you so much?
The question is not about individual equality. We are discussing the definition of marriage.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124903 Apr 6, 2013
Suppositorium wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the thread and insert up your rear, you'll probably get the same thrill.
ROTFL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124904 Apr 6, 2013
Awwww, the little judgey wudgey troll is pissed off. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#124905 Apr 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jim Beam writing yours?
LOL!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#124906 Apr 6, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you can't 100% count on your other sons to follow through as you'd like. Take it from me - my dad assumed my brothers would care for me after his death, and they didn't. Blood doesn't guarantee a damn thing. What does is the character of the person, and that has nothing to do with blood. Adoptive parents love their kids just as much as blood parents. Gay parents love their kids as much as hetero. All you can do is choose your partner wisely, looking for an honest, compassionate, and loyal mate - and raising your children to be the same.
Did your parents ever consider murder suicide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 7 min Earl 34
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 18 min Earl 847
Obama heads to Chicago to pitch immigration steps 1 hr Mothra 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Ga Girl 56 136,992
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr Earl 134
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 150
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 2 hr Wildcat 546
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 4 hr STFU 59

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE