The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,230)

Showing posts 104,581 - 104,600 of239,836
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Embassies told to consider Evacuating N.KOREA.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Only 88 thousand jobs in march lowest since 1979.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, it's not the data that I was commenting on, it was the "conclusions" that were drawn from the data.
Here's an example...
I've had to ban people from public chat rooms before. As a matter of fact one of those people is posting on this thread, but that's another story.
I didn't make the decision to ban them because of their conservative ideas. I actually welcomed a conservative perspective.
I was forced to ban them because they were posting such personal information as phone numbers, full street addresses and the names of family members (some under the age of 16) because they couldn't tolerate me disagreeing with them.
Just like the crap we see here.
According to the article you linked to blocking those posters means I'm more likely to disconnect from people whose opinions I disagree with, but their opinions had nothing to do with it.
Get my point?
The conclusions that were presented were in fact very slanted and very biased.
OK. I do get your point. What I was attempting to get across by posting the survey is that comments made on this thread regarding the "ignorance" of republicans in general is "very slanted and very biased".
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Gays are racist and they suck.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sunny wrote:
Get out now!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23042...
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Rate At 1979 Levels

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/05/2013 08:58 -0400

Things just keep getting worse for the American worker, and by implication US economy, where as we have shown many times before, it pays just as well to sit back and collect disability and various welfare and entitlement checks, than to work .The best manifestation of this: the number of people not in the labor force which in March soared by a massive 663,000 to a record 90 million Americans who are no longer even looking for work. This was the biggest monthly increase in people dropping out of the labor force since January 2012, when the BLS did its census recast of the labor numbers. And even worse, the labor force participation rate plunged from an already abysmal 63.5% to 63.3%- the lowest since 1979! But at least it helped with the now painfully grotesque propaganda that the US unemployment rate is "improving."

People not in labor force:

Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-05/peop...
AP is Opinion NOT news

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Associated Press Revises Another Politically Charged Term
Stylebook entry for 'Islamist' revised two days after 'illegal immigrant' dropped

By Steven Nelson
April 4, 2013

Following on the heels of the Tuesday decision by The Associated Press to discontinue use of the term "illegal immigrant," the news agency on Thursday revised its stylebook entry for another politically charged term.

The term "Islamist," the AP clarified in a Thursday afternoon alert to online stylebook subscribers, should not be used as "a synonym for Islamic fighters, militants, extremists or radicals."

Read more: http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/...

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Real March Unemployment Rate: 11.6%

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/05/2013 09:15 -0400

Today, we got the laughable news that the unemployment rate declined even as those not in the labor force grew by over 660,000, while the total civilian non-institutional population grew by just 167,000 to 244,995, meaning the actual labor force declined by 496,000. Which is precisely the issue: fudging the labor force participation rate is how the Obama administration has managed to maintain the myth the economy has grown under his leadership for the past 4+ years. It hasn't, and in fact if one renormalizes for the recent long-term average participation rate of 65.8%, one gets a very different number. How different? A difference that is now at a record compared to what is reported. As the chart below shows, a "renormalization" process indicates a massive and record 4% difference between the reported unemployment rate of 7.6%, and what the real unemployment rate is assuming normal growth of the labor force, which in March was 11.6%, up from 11.3% in February, and the highest since August 2012 when it was 11.7%. More importantly, as the real unemployment chart shows, the economy has not improved by one bit since 2009!

Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-05/real...

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Cfoote wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Eagle,, its a small group looking for economic gain. not equality. Why should we cater to a less than 2% group and let them rationalize it by calling it equality. The preseident has failed all of us at so many levels.. Weakening us to our enemies, bowing to kings, creating problems with our allies, letting Putin walk all over us, and letting the Afghans kill us off in or own bases while training them. He's been weak when he should have shown strength and strong when he shown have been meek. Look at N Korea. Why hasn't the president said anything but "we take the threats seriously and will monitor the situation" while Jung-Ill states "the hour of destruction is close".. Its time the president said, one more threat and you'll find out what nuclear bombs can do.. ask Japan about Hiroshima and Nagaski.. Two bombs.. threat over,,, war over.. would you Mr Jung-Ill like to be next?
This is America. Do we have different laws for different people or are we to have the same laws for all people. Per our Constitution.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
They better get out before it's to late could be to late already we have lot of people right on border.Hope they start calming down before it's to late,not very easy to stop after they cross the line.
Leprecano

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

AP is Opinion NOT news wrote:
The Associated Press Revises Another Politically Charged Term
Stylebook entry for 'Islamist' revised two days after 'illegal immigrant' dropped
By Steven Nelson
April 4, 2013
Following on the heels of the Tuesday decision by The Associated Press to discontinue use of the term "illegal immigrant," the news agency on Thursday revised its stylebook entry for another politically charged term.
The term "Islamist," the AP clarified in a Thursday afternoon alert to online stylebook subscribers, should not be used as "a synonym for Islamic fighters, militants, extremists or radicals."
Read more: http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/...
Big deal, the press didn't call the IRA, Catholic freedom fighters.

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

21 Statistics About The Explosive Growth Of Poverty In America That Everyone Should Know
By Michael, on April 4th, 2013

21 Statistics About The Explosive Growth Of Poverty In America That Everyone Should Know - Phot by D. Sharon PruittIf the economy is getting better, then why does poverty in America continue to grow so rapidly? Yes, the stock market has been hitting all-time highs recently, but also the number of Americans living in poverty has now reached a level not seen since the 1960s. Yes, corporate profits are at levels never seen before, but so is the number of Americans on food stamps. Yes, housing prices have started to rebound a little bit (especially in wealthy areas), but there are also more than a million public school students in America that are homeless. That is the first time that has ever happened in U.S. history. So should we measure our economic progress by the false stock market bubble that has been inflated by Ben Bernanke's reckless money printing, or should we measure our economic progress by how the poor and the middle class are doing? Because if we look at how average Americans are doing these days, then there is not much to be excited about. In fact, poverty continues to experience explosive growth in the United States and the middle class continues to shrink. Sadly, the truth is that things are not getting better for most Americans. With each passing year the level of economic suffering in this country continues to go up, and we haven't even reached the next major wave of the economic collapse yet. When that strikes, the level of economic pain in this nation is going to be off the charts.

The following are 21 statistics about the explosive growth of poverty in America that everyone should know...

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/2...

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Border Patrol Now Experiencing an Ammunition Shortage
Katie Pavlich
News Editor, Townhall
Apr 05, 2013 07:40 AM EST

Despite the Department of Homeland Security recently putting in orders to purchase billions of rounds of hollow point ammunition for a purpose of what officials say is target practice, training and quarterly qualifications, Border Patrol agents were told yesterday afternoon that they will not be issued any new proficiency ammunition for next quarter.

Townhall has obtained an email that was sent to Border Patrol agents stationed in the El Centro border sector by a supervisor.

Read more: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Why nearly all state gun control laws being passed today will soon be null and void

Friday, April 05, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) Gun control zealots currently think they are winning. Connecticut has just passed a wildly unconstitutional new gun control law, and it was preceded by New York's similarly-outrageous assault on private gun ownership liberties. Colorado, Maryland and California are all either working on gun control bills or have already passed various measures that are blatantly illegal in America.

What gun grabbers do not yet realize is that there are three powerful reasons why their gun control laws will soon be null and void:

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
North Korea has advised foreign diplomats to consider evacuating their embassies there, in light of increasing tensions in the area, Russian and British diplomats said Friday...

The British foreign office said its embassy “received a communication from the North Korean government this morning saying that the North Korean government would be unable to guarantee the safety of embassies and international organizations in the country in the event of conflict from April 10.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-kor...

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Confirmed:‘Batman’ Shooter James Holmes Was On Psychotropic Drugs

Yet another mass killer on violence-causing anti-depressants

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 5, 2013

Newly released court documents confirm that ‘Batman’ shooter James Holmes was taking the anti-depressant drug Zoloft before he conducted his massacre in an Aurora theater last July, underscoring yet again the prevalent yet underreported connection between psychotropic drugs and mass shootings.

While it was known that prescription medication was seized during the search of Holmes’ property, the precise identity of the drug has remained unknown for nearly 9 months – until now.

During their execution of the search warrant on Holmes’ apartment, police,“found prescription medication for sertraline, a generic version of Zoloft used to treat depression, panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder; and Clonazepam, usually prescribed to treat anxiety and panic attacks,” reports the L.A. Times.

Zoloft is the same psychotropic drug that Columbine killer Eric Harris was taking before his rampage.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-batman-shoo...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
President Obama's Kamala Harris 'compliment' backfires
President Obama assessed the beauty of California’s attorney general Kamala Harris, calling her “the best looking attorney general,” during remarks at a fundraiser in Atherton, California.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
This story seems like we may get some more of Michele`s scowls , Barry gonna get his azz reamed over this.
Azzes getting reamed, one of your 2 favorite subjects. Pretty far off subject for this forum, though. Try Craigslist.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I do get your point. What I was attempting to get across by posting the survey is that comments made on this thread regarding the "ignorance" of republicans in general is "very slanted and very biased".
I've said before that many of my family members, friends and neighbors are either conservative or republican and I don't consider them to be ignorant so I don't agree with the generalization.

On the other hand, there are a lot of far right extremists that think they know what's going on and don't have a clue.

Their information comes from a limited number of propaganda sites and sources. They listen to what they want to hear and they believe what they're told.

I still think that's the biggest problems the republican party has going forward. The far right is vocal, has been in control of the message and is seen almost universally as ignorant, intolerant and radical.

Until the republicans can separate their public image from the extreme elements of their base they have a big problem.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Posi ...
IT was ONLY because of his "long hair" ...
NOT because he was a gay!
Boys with "long hair" used to be stigmatized ...
I "know" ...
I lived thru that era!
Was NOT allowed to date a guy with long hair!
He had to be "clean cut" ...
That was the way it was!
Just like "higgans" says ...
gays are ABNORMAL ...
WILL NEVER be accepted!
In my opinion ...
They SHOULD go back "in the closet" for the MORALITY of America!
They are DRAGGING DOWN our "young society"
Confusing them BEFORE they should EVEN know about SEX ...
Much less wanting to like someone of the opposite SEX!
Teen age years ARE bad enuf as it IS!
**Marriage rites are WHAT they are confusing with RIGHTS!
Of the uninformed MASSES!
CareFair.com - Guys Speak Up About their Long Hair
www.carefair.com › MenMaybe you've seen actors in movies sporting long hair and wonder, is that something I ... society, there is still an underlying stigma attached to guys with long hair.... off-camera bad-boy persona stays pretty consistent, one thing hasn't: his hair.
Marriage rites
It is assumed by anthropologists that marriage is one of the earliest social institutions invented, and, as already noted, rites of marriage are observed in every historically known society. These rites vary from extremes of elaboration to utmost simplicity, and they may be secular events or religious ceremonies. Subclasses of rites of marriage, named and unnamed, exist in many societies, beginning with ceremonies of betrothal that require complex formalities of transfer and exchange of goods, which are often regarded as compensation to the bride’s kin group for their loss of the bride. Ceremonies of dramatic sham “capture” of ...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/504...
homosexuals ARE sick people!
When they want to have SEX with one of their own kind!
ABNORMAL!
Gays don't confuse our children. I happen to know two gay men that have raised a son. He's been straight A's and not into any drugs or bad stuff. He's polite and in his late teens now and couldn't be anymore heterosexual if he had been raised by some. What you don't seem to understand or accept is that homosexuallity isn't something one can catch. You're either wired that way or your not.
Now you have professed to be a Christian do you feel it's your place to be judging anyone? Didn't Christ walk the walk and live without sin, dying for our sins, then being raised from the grave for all of us. He's the one that God has placed at his right hand to judge us all. It isn't our job nor is it our right to judge others.

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama:“I Am Constrained by the System Our Founders Put in Place”

President lambasts Americans who cite Second Amendment as a defense against government tyranny

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 5, 2013

During a speech in Denver, Colorado, President Obama remarked that his gun control agenda was “constrained by the system our founders put in place,” as he lambasted Second Amendment advocates who argue that gun ownership is a means of protection against government tyranny.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/obama-i-am-constraine...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,581 - 104,600 of239,836
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Report: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Ill... 5 min George Soros 111
No Bailout for the Border Kids 16 min idiot 62
Obama blamed for immigration influx 1 hr Chicopee 110
President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Bo... 2 hr Obama the Joker 25
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 2 hr Obama the Joker 34
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 2 hr American_Infidel 317
Mexico & Guatemala Cut Deal to Allow More Illeg... 2 hr wild child 10
•••
•••