The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336328 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#124596 Apr 5, 2013
I see Rose , Shayla, NTR, and X-women are lurking. As well as that damn Free8. YUCK!
Out To Pasture

Long Beach, CA

#124597 Apr 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
The nation’s unemployment rate fell this morning to 7.6%. That’s good news…right?
Home prices are rising smartly around the country. That’s good news…right?
Wrong…on both counts.
Unemployment is only lower because there are fewer workers in the labor force.
Single-family home prices are only higher because institutional investors are buying up distressed properties, one at a time and in bulk, as fast as their flash cash can fly.
The falling unemployment rate is easy to see through. With only 88,000 jobs added in March, where estimates called for 200,000 new jobs, the ranks of the unemployed only decreased because the number of people in the total labor force decreased.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/shahgilani/2013/0...
In other news, retirements across the nation are at an all time high which is causing a reduction in the amount of workers available to the workforce.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#124598 Apr 5, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Disability isn't all that easy to get. It can take up to three years and even then be turned down. One has to have a doctor that says that you are unable to work because of some health issue. Doctors aren't so inclined to do that. I know we have abuse in our social systems net but that doesn't mean that the majority are some of those people. If you feel your neice is milking the system that's fraud and you should report her. That would at least get rid of one. Just because no one else can get a job she and her family should be starving on the street with the rest of them...right?
They said it wasn't difficult at all. The one niece diagnose with "Fatigue Syndrome" said she had to take a test "Epstein Barr" and if it was positive for the Epstein Barr virus, she was then diagnose with "Fatigue Syndrome."

She applied one time and received disability without a lawyer.

The second girl with "panic attacks." I didn't see any panic attacks when I saw them during the holidays. She was on welfare with three daughters and now gets disability.
Cradle to Coffin and their lives are paid for.

Neither one had a lawyer. I always, thought you had to have an attorney to represent you....they didn't. They have received everything free as in cell phones, healthcare, food stamps, rent vouchers and earned income credits for tax refund---they don't even work.

My opinion and how I feel about this is, its the same as stealing from people who work and given to people who are lazy and leeches.

I know they are milking the system. I did call the social services dept. and asked them why as a tax payer did I have to pay for cell phones, WIC program (the WIC program is not generic items but the high price name brands) free healthcare services, etc. for women who are healthy and able to work---they said if her kids qualify for it, there is nothing anyone can do....its the law.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#124599 Apr 5, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican Flag Comes Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0JeXgJZ_gJEXX
Good for him. I remember this video.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#124600 Apr 5, 2013
Worms don't want to come out of there holes, somebody need to get a shovel an dig them out.
No Contest

Long Beach, CA

#124601 Apr 5, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
Obama budget targets retirement accounts...
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...
Prosecutor dies waiting for benefits

Last month, del Pilar told the DAILY STAR that, like more than 100 other prosecutors nationwide who retired since 2011, he, too, had not been paid his lump sum benefits. The DOJ has not explained to the retirees what is causing the delay, he said.

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2013/April/05...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#124602 Apr 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage was established by the Creator with its own nature, essential properties and purpose"
An interesting notion, but what types of marriage did the creator establish?
1) Incestuous marriage.
The children of Adam and Eve married each other and had children together.
2)Polygamous marriage.
3) Levirate marriage.
This type of marriage occurred when a woman was widowed without having produced a male heir. The woman would be required to marry her brother in law (or the closest living male relative), live with him and engage in sexual relations in the hopes of producing a male heir for her deceased husband.
The first son born of this type of marriage was legally considered the heir of the woman's first husband.
4) Taking prisoners of war as wives
Moses ordered the lives of 32,000 Midianite women to be spared after they had been taken captive. They were given one month to mourn the loss of their families, friends and their freedom and then they were required to become the wives of Israelites.
5) Male rapists and their victims
A virgin who was not engaged to be married was required to marry her attacker regardless of her feelings toward the man that raped her.
6)Married slaves
Owners of slaves were permitted to assign which of their slaves would be married.
7)Pagan marriages
Forbidden to the children of Israel, the marriage between two pagans was still considered a valid marriage.
----------
There are in all at least ten different types of marriage that were recognized as valid and binding in the bible including what we think of as traditional marriage.
All the while this was going on, civilizations such as China were performing formal legally binding same sex marriages and continued the practice until the early 1700's when western influences and the introduction of Christianity forced it to stop.
:)
Homosexuality is still perversed.

Same sex marriage is still a sin.

Everyone can be heterosexual and procreate.

Yet, homosexual can not procreate.

Heterosexual marriage was for procreating and companionship. GOD did not make the wrong choice, you did.

Again, for the last time "I will not jeopardize my convictions to condone a perverse lifestyle."

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#124603 Apr 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The pure trash is the people who think and act like you. The WORMS of this country are destroying it from the inside out. But, a child of 15 who has been bullied by your leftist "teachers" for years, has started cracking down on them and it has spread to college students to get these Marxist bullies out. The indoctrination is about to be stopped. Your brainwashing of our children is coming to an end. You slimy slugs need to crawl back in your holes and die. Personally, I would like to have "OPEN SEASON" on you pukes, and just do away with you all together. But some people frown on that sort of thing.
You're a disgrace to America and all she stands for, you lunatic.

In case you're too dense to get it, this country stands for FREEDOM, and the freedom to think as one chooses, even idiots like you. But to rant about wanting to do away with certain people because of their political beliefs makes you no better than a Nazi and downright dangerous. Someone should lock up your guns and throw away the key, but lunatics like you still have the right to own them until you start taking people out just because you don't like their politics.

Seek help, fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#124604 Apr 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I see Rose , Shayla, NTR, and X-women are lurking. As well as that damn Free8. YUCK!
I just got here, and haven't been here until now.

So crawl back in your bottle, worm and stop with your stupid, childish games.

Grow the F up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#124606 Apr 5, 2013
Whats up with my favorite WORMS? X-crement and Rose-slug. Kim Jungle-bunny Un is looking for them to come join him in nuking the USA. Commies like him love the useful idiots like our little WORMS. And he can have them. As for me, the good people like American Lady and all my constitution loving brothers and sisters, are welcome to enjoy the freedom and liberty of this wonderful country. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
PAPILLON

Canyon Country, CA

#124607 Apr 5, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Worms don't want to come out of there holes, somebody need to get a shovel an dig them out.
Not all worms are in the ground Smuck0, but go ahead and dig your grave.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#124608 Apr 5, 2013
This is what I feel about the Obama healthcare bill:

He wants to hire people to process the applications for healthcare coverage at $20 to $48 per hour depending on the level and experience. He wants to hire people from the Unions, ACORN and medical field.

Hmmmm, why the selectiveness in people?

Obama has added a registration form for voting.

Hmmmm, why is this enclosed?

This is what I believe. He wants liberals to do the processing of applications and also the adjudicating of medical claims and the scheduling of appts.

Why, you ask.

If a person is Conservative and states they will vote for the opposition to liberals, they may not get coverage, or appts., or delayed surgery and treatments, denial of certain medication, etc. If they fill out the voter registration form. What if one doesn't..is it an automatic denial of coverage?

In order to receive treatment, they would need to say they are liberal and will vote liberal.

This sounds similiar to Revelations---Mark of the Beast.In the end times, you will not be able to buy or sell without taking the Mark of the Beast.
This is set to start 2014.

They want to control the people, this would be one way.

Sarah Palin was right. There is definite "death panels."
H.R. 3200
Section 1233
Rose is a Demented Ass

Tempe, AZ

#124609 Apr 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgrace to America and all she stands for, you lunatic.
In case you're too dense to get it, this country stands for FREEDOM, and the freedom to think as one chooses, even idiots like you. But to rant about wanting to do away with certain people because of their political beliefs makes you no better than a Nazi and downright dangerous. Someone should lock up your guns and throw away the key, but lunatics like you still have the right to own them until you start taking people out just because you don't like their politics.
Seek help, fool.
How dare you speak like that to a veteran!!!!! You need that homely face of yours punched in again!!!
If you would quit spreading your legs for your son and all of his homeless buddies and start respecting yourself as you should do to others, you wouldn't be in such a sad shape.
A 2x4 upside that thick skull of yours would be a good start!!!
PAPILLON

Canyon Country, CA

#124610 Apr 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Whats up with my favorite WORMS? X-crement and Rose-slug. Kim Jungle-bunny Un is looking for them to come join him in nuking the USA. Commies like him love the useful idiots like our little WORMS. And he can have them. As for me, the good people like American Lady and all my constitution loving brothers and sisters, are welcome to enjoy the freedom and liberty of this wonderful country. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Oh yes and then there's this type of worm, this Maggot here. Feeding off the dead and wiping his slime with the flag that he mocks other posters with.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#124611 Apr 5, 2013
Rose is a Demented Ass wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you speak like that to a veteran!!!!! You need that homely face of yours punched in again!!!
If you would quit spreading your legs for your son and all of his homeless buddies and start respecting yourself as you should do to others, you wouldn't be in such a sad shape.
Another freakin' lunatic.

I'll speak anyway I choose to anyone who threatens me, and I don't care if it's the Pope, so back off, you disgusting pig and quit accusing me of incest like the evil monster you are.

GFY while you're at it, freak of nature.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124612 Apr 5, 2013
Selective censoring STILL going on huh ???
Peeps don't LIKE that WHITE people have a Heritage to SAVE?

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#124605 14 min ago

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage was established by the Creator with its own nature, essential properties and purpose"
1) Incestuous marriage.
2)Polygamous marriage.
3) Levirate marriage.
This type of marriage occurred when a woman was widowed without having produced a male heir. The woman would be required to marry her brother in law (or the closest living male relative), live with him and engage in sexual relations in the hopes of producing a male heir for her deceased husband.
The first son born of this type of marriage was legally considered the heir of the woman's first husband.
Moses ordered the lives of 32,000 Midianite women to be spared after they had been taken captive. They were given one month to mourn the loss of their families, friends and their freedom and then they were required to become the wives of Israelites.
A virgin who was not engaged to be married was required to marry her attacker regardless of her feelings toward the man that raped her.
6)Married slaves
Owners of slaves were permitted to assign which of their slaves would be married.
7)Pagan marriages
Forbidden to the children of Israel, the marriage between two pagans was still considered a valid marriage.
``````````

u r a VERY sick boi jocko!
Genesis 19 ... Lot and his "slutty" daughters!

*** You don't have to be Christian to agree with the majority of this site ***

This site is for all White people
We must unite to
Save our Heritage
or we will are doomed
To save our Heritage We must
first know our enemy
What is Your Heritage and Ours ?
Former President Bill Clinton, June 22, 1998, before Portland State University said:
"In little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States. No other nation in history has gone through demographic change of this magnitude in so short a time."
The graduating class of 1998 applauded
Cheered
cheered the genocide of White Civilization
Would they have cheered if Clinton had said
"The Jews are losing their majority in Israel"
Hell no! They would have gasped in horror!
"The Eskimos are becoming the minority in Alaska because of White migration into their native lands"
Of course not!
Those liberally educated students would gasp in shame and wonder what was to be done to "save" the Eskimos!
Would we be racist if we wrote:
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be Black or Jewish"
Can you imagine the outcry! The public castigation and denigration we would suffer, the names we would be called (racist pigs, hate-mongers, Nazis, just to name a few), the media would go crazy. News commentators would be shaking their heads in disgust. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would loudly and angrily
Demand an apology
on behalf of all the offended minorities
No, we didn't write such hateful words
but
Newsweek Magazine wrote
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be White"
Newsweek, Sept. 14, 2009
No public outrage, no media castigation, no demands for an apology
Why?
Because White people are
Conditioned
to accept this kind of garbage from the media without protest
This site is committed to preserving the unique and special
Heritage
of our people
The White Race

Truth is not Racist
Facts are not Hate

Yet we are called

Racist
Bigoted
Nazis
Anti-Semitic
among others

for doing exactly what the Black, Yellow, Brown and other races of the world do <<---<<<

We Love Our Heritage!

We Fight for Our people!

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FearandLoathingi nLasVegas

Canyon Country, CA

#124613 Apr 5, 2013
Rose is a Demented Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you speak like that to a veteran!!!!! You need that homely face of yours punched in again!!!
He's just another phony like you, lounge lizard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#124614 Apr 5, 2013
And once again, look where the filth, the ignorance, the vulgar insults come from.

You right wing extremists are what's wrong with this country. No wonder you hang out on the Internet hiding behind proxies like the cowards you are.

Wallow in the filth you people created here. The stench is sickening.

Evil has a way of chasing good people away.

Rot in hell where you belong, maggots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#124615 Apr 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Selective censoring STILL going on huh ???
Peeps don't LIKE that WHITE people have a Heritage to SAVE?
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#124605 14 min ago
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Incestuous marriage.
2)Polygamous marriage.
3) Levirate marriage.
6)Married slaves
7)Pagan marriages
``````````
u r a VERY sick boi jocko!
Genesis 19 ... Lot and his "slutty" daughters!
*** You don't have to be Christian to agree with the majority of this site ***
This site is for all White people
We must unite to
Save our Heritage
or we will are doomed
To save our Heritage We must
first know our enemy
What is Your Heritage and Ours ?
Former President Bill Clinton, June 22, 1998, before Portland State University said:
"In little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States. No other nation in history has gone through demographic change of this magnitude in so short a time."
The graduating class of 1998 applauded
Cheered
cheered the genocide of White Civilization
"The Jews are losing their majority in Israel"
Hell no! They would have gasped in horror!
"The Eskimos are becoming the minority in Alaska because of White migration into their native lands"
Of course not!
Those liberally educated students would gasp in shame and wonder what was to be done to "save" the Eskimos!
Would we be racist if we wrote:
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be Black or Jewish"
Can you imagine the outcry! The public castigation and denigration we would suffer, the names we would be called (racist pigs, hate-mongers, Nazis, just to name a few), the media would go crazy. News commentators would be shaking their heads in disgust. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would loudly and angrily
Demand an apology
on behalf of all the offended minorities
No, we didn't write such hateful words
but
Newsweek Magazine wrote
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be White"
Newsweek, Sept. 14, 2009
No public outrage, no media castigation, no demands for an apology
Why?
Because White people are
Conditioned
to accept this kind of garbage from the media without protest
This site is committed to preserving the unique and special
Heritage
of our people
The White Race
Truth is not Racist
Facts are not Hate
Yet we are called
Racist
Bigoted
Nazis
Anti-Semitic
among others
for doing exactly what the Black, Yellow, Brown and other races of the world do <<---<<<
We Love Our Heritage!
We Fight for Our people!
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/
Seek help, American Lunatic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Borat Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

#124616 Apr 5, 2013
Walking in Murrieta wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassamatta azzwipe, somebody Barf on your Broad?
Nobody gives a better Blumpkin than your dad and Jaxxson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... 12 min hal 13
News Donald Trump Calls for Deporting Undocumented I... 31 min Quirky 2
News Media Buzz: Why the Trump spousal 'rape' story ... 41 min Mite Be 15
News Mona Charen: Can the Republican Party Surpass t... 44 min wild child 1
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 58 min Lawrence Wolf 68
News Undocumented Immigrants Beg Ohio Governor To Pr... 1 hr sandy1 5
News Santa Fe Republican Treasurer ousted over Donal... 1 hr Responsibility 10
More from around the web