The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409679 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Joe

Woodbridge, VA

#124249 Apr 4, 2013
This is what happens when you have a you know what in the highest office of the land, failure
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124250 Apr 4, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
More news from the mideast: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
Not suprising- it's just like the thinking of illegal immigrants from Mexico- they think they deserve it, for some unGodly reason.
Inre NTR's brief (no doubt) absence: unlike most of you, I'm betting she has a life away from the internet and is out enjoying it. A lady like her with personality, experience, contacts and a loving and supportive family to share life with can surely find something better to do than tap tap tap on the keyboard nonstop...speaking of which...
Ha.
Wait a sec ... BRB

Have to go

ROTFL ...
over & over & over ...

u get the picture ...

She's just out making her "junk" RUNS ...
Cause she has to make money ...
To live in THAT house ...
That she "claims" to live in ...

Boy did she ever make a "mistake" on ...
March 24, 2013 @ 4:49 PM ...

Frank, Frank, bo ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#124251 Apr 4, 2013
Idiotic democrat lying sack of crap Obama is pushing risky mortgages AGAIN. Who owns the mortgage disaster?

News for obama pushing bad loans

The Atlantic

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit

Washington Post ‎- 2 days ago
Skeptics say effort could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place.

Libs are soooooooo stupid.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#124252 Apr 4, 2013
F ing demorat dumbasses never learn, they don't care, just give the money away:

"In response, administration officials say they are working to get banks to lend to a wider range of borrowers by taking advantage of taxpayer-backed programs — including those offered by the Federal Housing Administration — that insure home loans against default.

Housing officials are urging the Justice Department to provide assurances to banks, which have become increasingly cautious, that they will not face legal or financial recriminations if they make loans to riskier borrowers who meet government standards but later default."
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#124253 Apr 4, 2013
Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
Islamic Cleric Issues Fatwa Permitting Rape of Syrian Women
NATO-backed rebels enjoy “sexual jihad”
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 3, 2013
Another Islamic cleric has gone public to announce a fatwa that permits US-backed FSA rebels to rape non-Sunni women in Syria as part of a “sexual jihad” that has seen girls as young as 14 transported into the country to service the needs of anti-Assad militants.
“Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-‘Ajlawni, a Jordanian of origin who lived in Damascus, Syria for 17 years, posted a YouTube video last week where he said he was preparing to issue a “legitimate fatwa” making it legal (in the eyes of Islam) for those Muslims fighting to topple secular president Bashar Assad and install Sharia law to “capture and have sex with” all non-Sunni women, specifically naming Assad’s own sect, the Alawites, as well as the Druze and several others, basically, all non-Sunnis and non-Muslims,” reports Human Events.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/islamic-cleric-issues...
Oblamer sends flowers and coupons for condoms.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#124254 Apr 4, 2013
Pope John Paul III wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm praying for you and D0ctorMag1c, my child. Any other sock will cost you $20.
I'm new here...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#124255 Apr 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And returning to the TOPIC of my original post on this, the article was football players "coming out" and the story was talking about the Redskins.
It had nothing to do Native Americans objections to their name, and I never denied it. It was simply irrelevant. There are still many names that various groups feel offended by, so what's your point?
Like I said, I doubt you care about either Jews or Native Americans. Now buzz off and stop pestering me with your petty nonsense.
Homosexuality Among Native Americans
When English and French-Canadian fur trappers first grew acquainted with the cultures of the Native Americans among whom they found themselves, they were surprised to find that there were significant numbers of men dressed as women among the tribes of the region.
What intrigued them the most, however, was the esteem with which these men were held by their fellow tribesmen. These men were considered to be spiritually gifted, a special gift to the tribe by God, men with a particular insight into spiritual matters. As they were encountered in most tribes, the trappers chose a French word to describe them all:“berdache.”
Personally, as a person of Native American descent, I thoroughly dislike that term, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that it is ultimately perjorative in its roots. Native Americans find the term offensive as it comes ultimately from the Arabic where it means roughly,‘male prostitute,’ a thoroughly unacceptable term to be used for their highly respected spiritual advisors and elders.
The term “Two-Spirit” has been proposed as a replacement, but I find that it too is lacking, in that there is no universal agreement on its meanings, some of which are also perjorative. Yet what it does convey is a sense that these people have a special gift – being in two worlds at once, the normal material world, but also an sensitivity to a special gift of the spirit that only people like themselves can experience.
Other terms also fail to convey the breadth of the phenomenon and the esteem in which these men were held. While men living as men with other men were a phenomenon that varied widely among tribes, the phenomenon of the man dressed as a woman who engaged in the pursuit of spiritual matters was almost universal among North American tribes. The term,“Two-Spirit” is a term I will use, then, to describe this phenomenon in this section of this essay, in spite of its shortcomings.
There were exceptions, of course, to the celebration of Two-Spirits, such as the Pimas of Arizona, but in most cases, Native American tribes, particularly the tribes of the Great Plains and the Southwest, were greatly admiring of their Two-Spirits. Among the Hopi and the Zuni of Arizona and New Mexico, these Two-Spirits held a special status. They were keepers of the ancient traditional stories of creation, healing and growth. But more than that, they were the keepers of the spiritual traditions, recognized for their special gift of being “between genders.”
Indeed, some tribes considered their Two-Spirits as being in the middle of a continuum of gender, not an abberation between two opposite genders as the western European model would have it. In this way, they were prescient of the view of many modern psychologists, who themselves are uncomfortable with the black/white, either/or gender identification of the European model.
http://reflectionsasia.wordpress.com/2007/09/...
Native Americans continue to be frustrated and outraged that the jewish owner of the Redskins will not change the name they consider derogatory and insulting to them.

deny it, cowardly stalker
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#124256 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You are freakin' insane.
Let me get this straight:
You're now saying that the owner of the Redskins football team is a liberal? And he must be because he's Jewish?
So according to your screwball logic, all liberals don't care anything about the Redskins and their name so that makes them "hypocrites" and "racists?"
Hahahhahaah!!! LMFAO! ROTFLMAO!
You can't be serious with this nonsense, but thanks for proving the ignorance AND narrow-mindedness of the far-right loonies posting here.
You don't give a chit about Native Americans or what they think about the name "Redskins." That makes YOU the hypocrite. You're going to have to come up something more substantial than this. You dislike "liberals" and "Jews" it appears. So who are YOU calling "racists?"
Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, deny it, liar.
I mentioned the Redskins to prove the hypocrisy and racism of the left and the jewish owner of them.
Hypocrite, all leftists, the native Americans can go f themselves, right?

“Can You Believe It?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#124257 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Shayla!!!
So good to see you here.
Hi Rose!

Thanks, how have you been?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Colonel Custard

Los Angeles, CA

#124258 Apr 4, 2013
fish wrote:
North Korea! Wow, now there is a problem.
First of all, you have this young guy with no experience in charge. He doesn't know a tank from a lego toy. He's never run a country before and it falls into his lap for dubious reasons. He's in charge despite the fact that he's unproven, untested and more or less clueless. That seems a formula for disaster.
But enough about Obama....
The real problem is that youngster is listening to a bunch of old stuffy men, If you get my drift.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124259 Apr 4, 2013
D0ctorMag1c wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new here...
Thank you!:)
I've been telling them this!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#124260 Apr 4, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose!
Hay Shayla, how they hanging?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#124261 Apr 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha.
Wait a sec ... BRB
Have to go
ROTFL ...
over & over & over ...
u get the picture ...
She's just out making her "junk" RUNS ...
Cause she has to make money ...
To live in THAT house ...
That she "claims" to live in ...
Boy did she ever make a "mistake" on ...
March 24, 2013 @ 4:49 PM ...
Frank, Frank, bo ...
Oh brother.

You should leave Ntr alone. She's not here to defend herself. If she was she would make you look like a child like she always does.

Are you really that petty to continue making these foolish threats?

You're a troll. Nothing more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124263 Apr 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
AL
Thank you for the information and supporting the stand against this Tyranny of a government.
Thank you TOO R!
You are very good at it!
Let's Keep on keeping on ...
It's spreading, the info that is :)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#124264 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
No it was not a "valid question" at all. It's none of your freakin' business, and you have no reason to be asking personal questions like that of anyone. It has nothing to do with the subject, and you're still an SOB.
Don't you think jax is a big boy and can answer for himself??

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124265 Apr 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
You should leave Ntr alone. She's not here to defend herself. If she was she would make you look like a child like she always does.
Are you really that petty to continue making these foolish threats?
You're a troll. Nothing more.
Hey bub ...
I wasn't the one who brought her back in the picture huntcoyotes WAS!
I'm just REPLYING to someone WHO DID!

I have NO dog in that fight!

So go to the "original" one ... hun :)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#124266 Apr 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think jax is a big boy and can answer for himself??
Eagle
That was a reply to YOUR post to me.

But yes, I know quite well that Jax can answer for myself. Nice job at deflecting how wrong you were to even ask that question in the first place.

I was not answering FOR him by the way. Many people here offer opinions about all kinds of things that are not addressed to them. Nice try though.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#124267 Apr 4, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose!
Hi Shayla,

Doing pretty good, thanks. Still waiting on Spring--one day it's sunny, next day gray and rainy. The robins and squirrels are all confused. LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#124268 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
That was a reply to YOUR post to me.
But yes, I know quite well that Jax can answer for myself. Nice job at deflecting how wrong you were to even ask that question in the first place.
I was not answering FOR him by the way. Many people here offer opinions about all kinds of things that are not addressed to them. Nice try though.
I will continue to ask the question from time to time till I get a answer.. Now butt of the question..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#124269 Apr 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bub ...
I wasn't the one who brought her back in the picture huntcoyotes WAS!
I'm just REPLYING to someone WHO DID!
I have NO dog in that fight!
So go to the "original" one ... hun :)
It doesn't matter who brought her up, he wasn't saying anything bad about her. YOU were the one who just HAD bring up the past and your little threat.

Seriously, who do you think you're kidding this stuff? You are an instigating troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 6 min RED 36
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 19 min No 56
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 46 min ThomasA 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 51 min Sandra 18,250
News H-1B visas may be targeted for reform 1 hr Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 144,096
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr USA 14,994
More from around the web