The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,196)

Showing posts 103,901 - 103,920 of243,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
To the homosexuals on here who can not come to terms with THEIR sexual preferences:
Copied from another poster but I have the same sentiments.
Yes, I am a Christian.
I believe the Bible.
I do not support homosexuality or "homosexual marriage."
Yes, I still love you.
We are still friends.
No, I am not judging you.
No, I am not condemning you to hell. Only you can do this.
No, I will not let anyone bully you.
But realize that name-calling and stereotyping those of us who stand for what WE BELIEVE is exactly what YOU DON'T want done to you. WE have the right to speak what we believe, same as you have a right to speak what you believe.
I will not jeopardize MY convictions to appease the perverse nature of others.
Any common sense gay person should be able to understand that. A militant gay person wouldn't.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Have a good one, Jax.
Have a good afternoon Rose.

I'm trying to convince myself I have the energy left to get back to it.

:)

(Jax has left the building)
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Denver Cops Criticize Obama In Advance Of Denver Speech
April 2, 2013 6:00 PM

DENVER (CBS4)– Some current and former Denver police officers have taken to Facebook to criticize President Barack Obama’s planned use of Denver police officers as a backdrop for a Wednesday speech on gun control.

“This is wrong and it shouldn’t be happening,” said Mike Rossi, a retired Denver police detective who left the department in 2005.

CBS4 has learned that the Denver Police Department has been asking for officers — in uniform — to volunteer to stand behind Obama as he makes his speech Wednesday at the Denver Police Academy.

Read more: http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/04/02/denver-...
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good afternoon Rose.
I'm trying to convince myself I have the energy left to get back to it.
:)
(Jax has left the building)
(You back in the building Jax)

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>But what you fail to take into account is what Obama inherited from Bush. Which I voted for Bush twice but have learned that he wasn't all I thought he was. Obama can only do so much with an economy that's already in the toilet, even worse then he thought. After all Bush didn't put the war he started on the books. Which Obama added to the books when he took over.
So far Obama has keep the safeguards in place for the very poor. He's stopped the fall of the economy and has had a little raise in it. All that with the Republicans trying to kill any of his plans to help America. Now that's not a fail in my book.
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the Iraq War cost $709 billion.

Democrats taking over both houses of Congress, and then the presidency, was what happened. Republicans wrote the budgets for the fiscal years through 2007. Congressional Democrats wrote the budgets for FY 2008 and on. When the Democrats also took over the White House, they immediately passed an $814-billion "stimulus." (The $814 billion figure is from the same CBO report as the Iraq War costs. See sources at end of article.)

The sum of all the deficits from 2003 through 2010 is $4.73 trillion. Subtract the entire Iraq War cost and you still have a sum of $4.02 trillion.

So the following are facts, based on the government's own figures.

Obama's stimulus, passed in his first month in office, will cost more than the entire Iraq War -- more than $100 billion (15%) more.
Just the first two years of Obama's stimulus cost more than the entire cost of the Iraq War under President Bush, or six years of that war.
Iraq War spending accounted for just 3.2% of all federal spending while it lasted.
Iraq War spending was not even one quarter of what we spent on Medicare in the same time frame.
Iraq War spending was not even 15% of the total deficit spending in that time frame. The cumulative deficit, 2003-2010, would have been four-point-something trillion dollars with or without the Iraq War.
The Iraq War accounts for less than 8% of the federal debt held by the public at the end of 2010 ($9.031 trillion).
During Bush's Iraq years, 2003-2008, the federal government spent more on education that it did on the Iraq War.(State and local governments spent about ten times more.)

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/08/iraq_t...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Back in Ky!!! Left Florida yesterday morning and arrived home late last night. Home sweet home!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

HERE is what these people 'mistakenly' DO!
THINK he is royalty ...

WRONG!
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No need to, they are the First Family.
Just like Royalty!
They are NOT like Royalty!

He is a "public SERVANT" ... NOT a king!
he works FOR us![but too LAZY to work]

public servant
A person who holds a government position by election or appointment.

www.thefreedictionary.com/public+servant

President Obama ---Admits--- To Barbara Walters:
Deep Down ‘There’s A Laziness In Me’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cue-outrage-presid...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
Back in Ky!!! Left Florida yesterday morning and arrived home late last night. Home sweet home!!!
Welcome BACK ... RH!:)

My Old Kentucky Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Address whatever you want.
You're still a bigot that doesn't get it.
What is your legal argument for denying the equal protections we are guaranteed by the constitution and how does asking to be held responsible for the debts we encure as a couple count as greed?
Should a person who lives in a State that doesn't allow marijuana for medical purposes be allowed to travel to a State that does and purchase a medical marijuana card then expect his/her State of legal residency to honor that medical marijuana card?

After all, that person has a state issued medical marijuana permit so why should another state be able to arrest, fine and imprison someone who is legally entitled to possess marijuana.

Equal protection?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Atlanta teachers’ scandal prompts allegations of racism[crossing eyes]

The alleged ringleader, former school superintendent Beverly Hall, faces 40 years in prison if convicted, according to The New York Times.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/03/atlanta-tea...

race card is OVERextended!

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

North Korea says it has approval to use its 'cutting edge' nuclear weapons against the United States in a 'merciless' attack just hours after Chuck Hagel calls them a 'clear and present danger'

The statement came from North Korean army
Said its declaration was a warning to the U.S. that its threats would be 'smashed by... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means"
Earlier, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the secretive state's rhetoric was a growing concern
He issued the statement after U.S. stealth bomber were seen patrolling
Chinese soldiers and weaponry massing on border with Korean Peninsula
John Kerry warns that North is 'provocative, dangerous and reckless'
Yongbyon nuclear site set to be restarted after being closed for six months

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 02:08 EST, 3 April 2013 | UPDATED: 15:12 EST, 3 April 2013

The North Korean Army said today it had received final approval to launch 'merciless' nuclear strikes against the United States.

The General Staff of the Korean People's Army said it was formally notifying Washington that U.S. threats would be 'smashed by... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means,' according to a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

'The merciless operation of (our) revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified.

'The moment of explosion is approaching fast,' the statement read.

The pronouncement came just hours after U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said North Korea presented a 'clear and present danger' to the U.S. and its allies after days of escalating rhetoric.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23032...

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Monty Python - Spam

Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The criminally insane can walk into a gun show and buy a Thomson w/ a few 100 rd drums and you're cryin about the ability to purchase? LOL
The point is dumbazz! that the USA is becoming like Mexico where if a group don`t get their way they kill public officials.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
North Korea says it has approval to use its 'cutting edge' nuclear weapons against the United States in a 'merciless' attack just hours after Chuck Hagel calls them a 'clear and present danger'
The statement came from North Korean army
Said its declaration was a warning to the U.S. that its threats would be 'smashed by... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means"
Earlier, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the secretive state's rhetoric was a growing concern
He issued the statement after U.S. stealth bomber were seen patrolling
Chinese soldiers and weaponry massing on border with Korean Peninsula
John Kerry warns that North is 'provocative, dangerous and reckless'
Yongbyon nuclear site set to be restarted after being closed for six months
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 02:08 EST, 3 April 2013 | UPDATED: 15:12 EST, 3 April 2013
The North Korean Army said today it had received final approval to launch 'merciless' nuclear strikes against the United States.
The General Staff of the Korean People's Army said it was formally notifying Washington that U.S. threats would be 'smashed by... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means,' according to a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.
'The merciless operation of (our) revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified.
'The moment of explosion is approaching fast,' the statement read.
The pronouncement came just hours after U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said North Korea presented a 'clear and present danger' to the U.S. and its allies after days of escalating rhetoric.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23032...
an' WE got a WIMP sitting on the 'throne'...
):

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. Oh the things we see.I may have mentioned this another time. Oh well. Several years back I was fishing and wading the Big Lost River.
I was about a quarter mile down stream from the cabin. I looked across to my left and there were six big bull moose. I beat it back to the cabin and traded my fly rod for a camera.
When I got back there were only four I could see. Gawd, I walked so slow and close to those bulls taking pictures. I guess I got caught up in the moment and never used my head.
It was early September They were not rutting or they would not have been in a group of bulls. My friends reminded what a zoom lense was for. There was nothing to get behind but willows as big around as my thumb and the water was only knee deep except for the holes.
I once walked up on one in Yellowstone park at night and didn't see it until I was about 6 feet from me. Scared the hell out of me. LOL I don't see them very often around here and the last time I did was about 10 years ago. They are becoming more numerous I have been told. I have perfect habitat for them here.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome BACK ... RH!:)
My Old Kentucky Home
Thank you! Good to be back! Sure is cold though. Left 80 degree weather for 40's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Former county judge <<--<<<
questioned in Texas DA's slaying

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/03/17...

the plot thickens ...

SURE ... they would LOVE to have Aryan BH as suspects in THIS!

Throw OFF the true "scent" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is dumbazz! that the USA is becoming like Mexico where if a group don`t get their way they kill public officials.
WE'll be turning into the Wild WILD WEST before long Q!
Where is "our" Wyatt Earp?

he sure ain't sitting in the WH!

Sheriff JOE!:)

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
an' WE got a WIMP sitting on the 'throne'...
):
Don't think so ma'am, he just ain't trigger happy.

SEA OF HEARTBREAK

http://youtu.be/kugsk-4N9NE

DON GIBSON
'HEARTBREAK RIDGE'
WBros/Malpasoprod/86'
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Good to be back! Sure is cold though. Left 80 degree weather for 40's.
I can imagine!
I just went out to Applebee's drive thru ...
It is still chilly yes!
Looks warmer ...

With flowers and e-thing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,901 - 103,920 of243,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••