The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#123792 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't thinks so.
You have chosen to ignore several of my questions and I don't blame you because they would likely expose your hypocrisy and large holes in your logic.
<quoted text>
Wrong, I have not chosen to ignore several of your questions, I have chosen to ignore you and your repetitive questions, especially when the same ones have been answered over and over.

You don't get it and I am tired of trying to get through your denseness.
Bad Apples

Long Beach, CA

#123793 Apr 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare recipients I come into contact on a daily basis.
Just like bad gun owners that ruin it for good gun owners, the bad apples ruin it for the truly needy ones. It's American tradition.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#123794 Apr 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Colorado just made marijuana legal for anyone who wants to smoke it and they issue licenses to cultivate and dispense marijuana. Why shouldn't all states be forced to recognize a legally issued Colorado state permit to cultivate marijuana?
Equal protection is not just a gay thing. It spans the whole gauntlet from age of legal consent to interstate travel. States have rights and if in the future any state legalizes polygamist marriage will the rest of the states be obliged to concur?
You do know that the Sister Wives case is heading for the same court that DOMA is in right now don't you?
http://jonathanturley.org/2012/02/03/federal-...
You can't be so bigoted against pot smokers and polygamists. Equal protection under the law!... human rights is for everyone!
Lets keep a lid on pandora's box closed..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123795 Apr 3, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy, don't you want me to push you around in your rickety wheelchair anymore?
IF NOT, YOU CAN SCORE YOUR OWN OXYCONTIN!
This is how weak and immoral the 'right' on these threads are.

You lose again.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#123796 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely my point, It's not meant to be "serious". Thanks for proving my point. ;)
More of your Judgit confidence showing through, since you offer nothing else. LMAO@ U
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123797 Apr 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bait? LOL!
Nope. It never had a thing to do with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#123798 Apr 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I have not chosen to ignore several of your questions, I have chosen to ignore you and your repetitive questions, especially when the same ones have been answered over and over.
You don't get it and I am tired of trying to get through your denseness.
LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123799 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bonnie. ;)
You heard 'er...Get to work.

Level 8

Location hidden

#123800 Apr 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You heard 'er...Get to work.
Imagine that, you popping up right now! Amazing isn't it? lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123801 Apr 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see it. Those are the kind Of pics that I strive to capture.
I have one of two bulls. But it looks like one bull with two heads. I quess it's my favorite wildlife photo.
Patrick

Ashburn, VA

#123802 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how weak and immoral the 'right' on these threads are.
You lose again.
How dare you! thanks to the Hitler Youth, I'm now a model Nazi just like mommy.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123803 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that, you popping up right now! Amazing isn't it? lol
Umm..Ok...If you say so.

Level 8

Location hidden

#123804 Apr 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Umm..Ok...If you say so.
I do. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#123806 Apr 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So many people do not realize our survival is in jeopardy. The one thing I can brag about conservatives, they are preparing just alone by recognizing what is happening.
The ones who have closed their eyes to it will be caught off guard and unarmed.
They are being dazzled by entertainment instead of facts. This maintains and insures their ignorance and I believe it is by deliberate design connived by the far left and right alike.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#123807 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course equal protections isn't just a gay thing, but since we are talking about same-sex marriage it would help if you tried to focus.
Polygamy is currently a violation of federal law (start with the Mann Act and the supreme court decision of 1879 to start) so no state has the right to sanction polygamous marriages which means if they do, no state is required to recognize that as a legal marriage.
If any of that changes then we can talk about polygamy, but as things stand right now it isn't an issue and it's not my prejudice, it's the law of the land.
Same with smoking pot.
I happen to favor legalization, but it is still against federal law and I've already explained that if a state says it is illegal for everyone to smoke pot then equal protections is not an issue.
The equal protections clause only comes into play when the state tries to deny a specific group of people rights that they have extended to everyone else.
Is this really too complicated for you or are you just this desperate to come up with any argument regardless of merit?
You seem to have a serious lack of comprehension of the legal issues at play here.
Smoke a big one, relax and try again.
I don't know what else to tell ya.
Is it really necessary for you to end all of your arguments with a paragraph or two of personal attacks at your opponent?

Why is it so hard for you to accept that I lied about my gay aunt and my autistic child while you readily accept that I'm a dope smoking fiend? You might believe that you are on the right side of the argument but in my opinion, you are one of the most judgmental posters on this thread. You are prejudice against heterosexuals, pot smokers, people with deep religious beliefs and anyone who happens to disagree with anything that you advocate.

Look in a mirror man! Look in the mirror.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#123808 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Means a lot to me.
Thanks.
;)
Intelligent Donkey?

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#123810 Apr 3, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only argument is of pure greed.. If every state in the union agree's with gay marriage you would still have a fit since its not on the federal level.. So how does it feel to know you are banned for life of giving blood?? You expect the rest of us to carry your ass when you need it.. BTW I wouldn't want yours to begin with.. I just find it interesting you are not complaining about equal rights when there is nothing in it for you besides a donation.. Ya know giving something away for free and not demanding something..
Eagle
I have to admit, every now and then there is a post that is just so far beyond stupid I'm not even sure how to respond.

This is one of those times.

There wasn't by any chance an open bar at this party you went to today was there?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#123812 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the honest truth. lol
I found a special reply just for Quirky that will apply in all situations because his stupid insults never change, and they always describe him perfectly. LOL!
Twila

Kansas City, MO

#123813 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh X-Man Oh X-Man!!! I know that honesty is your middle name.
I need your help Oh X-Man!!! Please tell those bad meanies on here to apologize to me. They said bad things to me X-Man! You're my hero and none of my other make believe friends will help me X-Man.
:(
I'm counting on you because I can't take care of myself not even on the internet.
Oh thank you X-Man. You're my Hero.
XOXOXOXOX
That one got you 50 (and counting) negative judgeits. Seems you really struck a nerve with that. haha

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#123815 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh X-Man Oh X-Man!!! I know that honesty is your middle name.
I need your help Oh X-Man!!! Please tell those bad meanies on here to apologize to me. They said bad things to me X-Man! You're my hero and none of my other make believe friends will help me X-Man.
:(
I'm counting on you because I can't take care of myself not even on the internet.
Oh thank you X-Man. You're my Hero.
XOXOXOXOX
GFY, TROLL!

Hahahahahah!

Get a life, coward. I've been taking care of myself against idiots like you for a long time.

What else you got, punk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr Hingle McCringleb... 1,677
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr anne bonny 137,372
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 4 hr spud 37
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 5 hr Larry 27,522
Ron Johnson tells constituents U.S. must secure... 7 hr wild child 1
Crossing the border to attend US schools 7 hr wild child 5
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 9 hr Cat74 22
More from around the web