The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#123310 Apr 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>DP I'm sorry about the problems your child has. I hope you have found the type of prejudice you and your wife have experienced has lessened over time. This type of looking down our noses at others has to change. We are all equal and each has been given their own gifts.
If his story is true I agree with you 100%, but to be honest with you I'm skeptical.

Call me a bast*rd, but that's a lot to suddenly pull out of the bag when he's looking for a sympathetic ear.

The gay doctor thing was a bit over the top.

Just my opinion.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#123311 Apr 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I noticed that he thinks that..Writing, spelling and grammar are not my strengths."
Neither is, critical thinking, wisdom, compassion, understanding, empirical theory, predictable variation, basic logic, and being polite. ;)
Man that's good X you can spit them words out, way to go you the man.LOL

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#123312 Apr 2, 2013
I also have no problems with interacial marriage. Heck, who wouldn't want to hook up with a hot chick?(besides Jaxxon).
American Lady

Netherlands

#123313 Apr 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
New challenge rattles economy's foundation
Exclusive: Jerry Robinson on competitor to World Bank
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/new-challenge-ratt...
Congress takes sneaky action on your food
'Monsanto Protection Act' slipped into continuing resolution spending bill
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/congress-takes-sne...
Old news miss copy and paste. THINK!

Level 6

Location hidden

#123315 Apr 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea of what you are talking about. You suddenly barge in on a conversation I am having with another here and expect me to answer to your cross examination?
Go find somebody else to pick on...Start with Obama. LOL
Consider it a rhetorical question and move along.

I made my point.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#123316 Apr 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find a way to live another hundred years I may start to listen to you. lol
If you stick around long enough I might recruit you if you like. LOL
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#123317 Apr 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>So your not buying it. Does that go against your belief that we should blame everything on Obama? I'm sorry that you can't see that this hasn't happened overnight and that it has been taking effect for a very long time. Bush just contributed to it and did nothing to change the fact. He failed us, Bush failed America but he isn't the only one you can just keep going back and each has contributed their share towards our economy and lose of money.
By the way keep in mind that the bottom income earners have less to contribute to taxes. But the rich have much more they could contribute.
Try not to wear blinders.
I don't blame everything on Obama, however the title of this thread is Obama has failed us. Perhaps we could discuss Bush on the Bush thread?

On here I'll continue to criticize Obama, it's my right. I'm usually very specific in my criticisms.

Level 6

Location hidden

#123318 Apr 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Now that was funny.
Seriously, being called an extremist by posit is worthy of at least a chuckle.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#123319 Apr 2, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is our Commander in Chief....
People died
Oblamer lied
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123320 Apr 2, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Just $19.00 a month will help a "Wounded Worrier" so call today 877-768-6807
So why do we have to do this? Can't our government take care of the men and women that served them?
If that' the one with Trace Adkins in the commercial ... I would trust it.
Some are RIP OFFS!

No the governmnet is beginning to NOT care at ALL!
About our VETS!

They haven't for a long time!

sad!

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#123321 Apr 2, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that he was elected to address the issues, not spend more money than all previous administrations combined while he and family take multimillion doolar vacations and spitting in the face of Christians while doing it. Meanwhile, muslims are getting tours of the WH but taxpayers are not. Meanwhile, he's STILL trying to broker a deal to give tanks and F-16 fighters to the muslim brotherhoood. All this is okay because he's popular and cool. Wow.
Please provide links to your statements hc. As to his spending more money I do believe he had to in order to keep the Government operational and our economy to continue to function.

Level 6

Location hidden

#123322 Apr 2, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Jaxxon, before I ever make a mis-statement and come off with something unintentional, let me go on record as saying I have no problem with same-sex marriage. if you're happy, that's all that matters.
Thanks for taking the time to say that.

I know there are a lot of things we don't agree on and I don't exactly pull any punches when I don't understand some of the things that get posted here.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#123324 Apr 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, being called an extremist by posit is worthy of at least a chuckle.
It was indeed. I'm still smiling about it.
Well I believe I'll take one more look around and be out for the night. Have a good evening Jax.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#123327 Apr 2, 2013
Associated Press declares: We will no longer use the term “illegal immigrant”; Update: NYT rethinking too?
posted at 4:01 pm on April 2, 2013 by Allahpundit

Yes, really. Remember, even a notorious immigration squish like McCain refuses to bow to Orwellian demands to stop using the term “illegal immigrant.” With good reason: Isn’t “illegal immigrant” itself a politically correct alternative to the statutory term “alien”?“Illegal alien” was too harsh and Other-y, so “illegal immigrant” came into vogue. They’re just like other immigrants! Except without following all the immigration rules.

If they want something more precise, how about “UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS”— just like that, with italics and all-caps? E.g.,“Today, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fl.) announced a compromise between Senate Democrats and Republicans that would grant legal status to 11 million UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS.”

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/02/associa...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#123328 Apr 2, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame everything on Obama, however the title of this thread is Obama has failed us. Perhaps we could discuss Bush on the Bush thread?
On here I'll continue to criticize Obama, it's my right. I'm usually very specific in my criticisms.
That's fine LL just remember that this thread has been around a very long time and has covered many different subjects. It really isn't just about Obama but has taken in other aspects of a failed economy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#123329 Apr 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"Ok, so?"
Interesting response from one that proclaims to be an American.
"Perhaps they deserve a shot at it."
Another interesting response.
"You think?"
I think they don't need to be here to sign up more radical extremists. Or to convince others to join in.
I can appreciate your thoughts but as an American I say give them a chance to live up to what they are proclaiming and if they don't, they will fall into obscurity or those who have lied and misinformed all along will. One or the other.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123330 Apr 2, 2013
Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
Associated Press declares: We will no longer use the term “illegal immigrant”; Update: NYT rethinking too?
posted at 4:01 pm on April 2, 2013 by Allahpundit
Yes, really. Remember, even a notorious immigration squish like McCain refuses to bow to Orwellian demands to stop using the term “illegal immigrant.” With good reason: Isn’t “illegal immigrant” itself a politically correct alternative to the statutory term “alien”?“Illegal alien” was too harsh and Other-y, so “illegal immigrant” came into vogue. They’re just like other immigrants! Except without following all the immigration rules.
If they want something more precise, how about “UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS”— just like that, with italics and all-caps? E.g.,“Today, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fl.) announced a compromise between Senate Democrats and Republicans that would grant legal status to 11 million UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS.”
Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/02/associa...
I stated months ago ...
They are whining about it!

Thinks it's NOT pc enuf!

The TRUTH is the TRUTH ...

IF they are NOT here "legally" ...
They ARE "Illegals" ... period!

Committing a CRIME!

Level 6

Location hidden

#123331 Apr 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It was indeed. I'm still smiling about it.
Well I believe I'll take one more look around and be out for the night. Have a good evening Jax.
I won't be here long either.

Tran's baiting for a reply and posit's just gone goofy.

Not much of interest around here right now.

Have a good one.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#123333 Apr 2, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
No really, she efs up to;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
He is good for a laugh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123334 Apr 2, 2013
WE have "tolerated"this 'mess' TOO looooong!

Time to ship 'em out along with the homo's ...

They used to ship 'criminals' to OZ ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 12 min Trump your President 6
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 30 min Well Well 53
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 32 min Wildchild 1
News YouGov poll: 69% of Republicans want a special ... 33 min Wildchild 1
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 34 min Wildchild 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 57 min Philosophic 13,119
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr WasteWater 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Freespirit8 143,680
More from around the web