The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122643 Apr 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD doesn't listen to non-believers.
Why should he, when they are listening to devils in the White House.
No, only in your liberal mind is a lesbian giving birth through ARTIFICIAL DEVICES is normal.
Oh I agree about asking GOD for us to be more compassionate but not supportive of sin or a participant in something so egregious and sinful.
This is like asking GOD to condone us for sinning.
I thought you were a college graduate? Yet you are wanting people to be as stupid as you are.
You lack common sense. It shows in your posting.
abomination to sin.
It isn't your right to be the judge. I believe that right is retained by Jesus. What we are commanded to do is to love each other.....regardless of your sins.
The Left Hand Of God

Canyon Country, CA

#122644 Apr 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD doesn't listen to non-believers.
Why should he, when they are listening to devils in the White House.
No, only in your liberal mind is a lesbian giving birth through ARTIFICIAL DEVICES is normal.
Oh I agree about asking GOD for us to be more compassionate but not supportive of sin or a participant in something so egregious and sinful.
This is like asking GOD to condone us for sinning.
I thought you were a college graduate? Yet you are wanting people to be as stupid as you are.
You lack common sense. It shows in your posting.
abomination to sin.
When we talk to God, it's called Praying.
When God talks to you, it's called Schizophrenia.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122645 Apr 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't your right to be the judge. I believe that right is retained by Jesus. What we are commanded to do is to love each other.....regardless of your sins.
Do you have ANY children?
IF you do, I have NO idea HOW you ever raised them!

You can not have had children and NOT "judge" as you call it ...
the different people that you want/ed in your child's life.

The intelligent people on this board does not call it judging like God is supposed to do. WE use "discernment" to tell the difference in what TYPE of person we want/ed our children around.

WE did that ourselves when we were growing up, as Our parents did.
CHOOSING not to be around "criminal" type people ...
CUZ we did not want to become a criminal.

That is a certain type of judging ... discernment!

Do you SEE the difference YET?

NO we do NOT try to take away Gods ULTIMATE authority ...
BUT we HAVE to do some along the road of life!

To DETERMINE

GOOD vs evil!

NO!... this is NOT an April Fools joke!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122646 Apr 1, 2013
you dwIdioTs DO IT every day!

the old adage ...
you CAN
we CAN'T!

ha ...

I guess you do not JUDGE the difference in filth and cleanliness

;0)

poor poor wa ...
I DO feel sorry for u ...
u are to BE pitied ...

just LIKE nutter ...
April Fules

Longview, WA

#122647 Apr 1, 2013
The Left Hand Of God wrote:
<quoted text>
THOU should not judge.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#122648 Apr 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Author Robert Keith Gray writes in “Presidential Perks Gone Royal” that Obama isn’t the only president to have taken advantage of the expensive trappings of his office. But the amount of money spent on the first family, he argues, has risen tremendously under the Obama administration and needs to be reined in.

Gray told The Daily Caller that the $1.4 billion spent on the Obama family last year is the “total cost of the presidency,” factoring the cost of the “biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever,” a 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars and an Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s ...

----------

$124 million in 8 years for Bush doesn't compare to the amount Obama is spending yearly.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#122649 Apr 1, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>AL, it's best to just ignore her. She has a medical condition and taking medicine for it and can no more ignore posts even mentioning her than a trout can ignore a tiny insect drifting on the water. Since she never really contributes anything of substance to any converdsation or subtopic, I believe we should bypass that particular pool of thought with her in it. Perhaps one day her condition will improve.
LOL! Nice bait, gossip girl or boy, whichever you are.

When you mean-spirited and hateful people post TO and/or ABOUT me, you are begging for my attention it seems to me. And you do it deliberately to hurt, aggravate, provoke and humiliate.

Your post is a case in point. I do ignore you in fact, and that American Lunatic, but it's YOU who seeks my attention. Notice that I never seek YOURS by posting nasty comments about you.

YOu're an ugly and very hateful person to say such things about me.

Now ignore this, B*tch! And get back on topic.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#122650 Apr 1, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23.
SLAYING after torture!
TORTURE-SLAYING RETRIAL DECLARED 'VICTIM-FREE' ZONE
Judge warns families of couple murdered during black-on-white carjacking, kidnapping
According to court documents, the two were tied up, blindfolded and taken to one defendant’s rental home. Shortly thereafter, Newsom was sexually assaulted, shot in the head, set on fire and his body was left beside railroad tracks. The attackers allegedly took 24 hours to kill Christian, raping her multiple times and spraying bleach in her mouth to destroy evidence before stuffing her in plastic and dumping her in a closed trash can.
The Knox News reported two years ago after the first round of trials in which the suspects were found guilty that new trials would have to be held because the judge was presiding over the cases “while trysting in his office, cutting drug deals with felons on a taxpayer-funded cell phone and snorting pain pills with a former drug court probationer.”
So the court hearings were restarted, and now Senior Judge Walter Kurtz, hearing the evidence against suspect George Thomas, said family members may wear photo buttons they created to honor their loved ones – but they then must sit several rows back from the front bench in the courtroom.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/torture-slaying-re...
People in America should be outraged over this. What a travesty!
sorry, we can't have any coloreds be the bad guys, whitey only, that's the new Obama/Holder america. The baby killers will be ignored by liberals as well.,
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#122651 Apr 1, 2013
WORMS(slugs) crawling all over TOPIX. Come get them birds.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122652 Apr 1, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
you are seriously OBTUSE.
MURDER is wrong.
BUT, only a murderer KNOWS why he/she DID it.
see the difference?
in IN, same-sex marriage is NOT legal/permitted.
only a gay person knows WHY he/she MUST have a marriage instead of the same protections afforded by a civil union.
a NORMAL human is heterosexual. any intelligent person knows that FACT.
what don't you?
NORMAL human reproduction involves a sperm and an egg... NOT two sperms or two eggs.
what don't you understand about NORMAL?
would you prefer STANDARD? and NON-STANDARD?
NATURAL and UN-NATURAL?
what do you find uncomfortable about the terms NORMAL and ABNORMAL?
to an intelligent person, they are NOT the same as RIGHT and WRONG, MORAL and IMMORAL, GOOD and BAD.
only the Progressive mind could ignore BOTH Divine Creationism and Natural Selection (God and Science).
for WHAT? Progressive Creationism? Progressive Psuedo-science?
as for Liberties LOST, you had to have been there... and then, being a Progressive, you still wouldn't agree with me (and others).
you and others need to be reminded that I was raised by a single mother and have experienced being 'blessed' with half-siblings complete with dead-beat daddies AND without the benefit of TODAY'S Nanny State. and I MADE IT just fine.
that is what Progressives say CAN'T happen without the current Progressive Social Safety Nets.
I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT DOES WORK.
and, I AM LEGION (that means one of many, to the OBTUSE-impaired!).
go back to whinning about your own pitiful self... that is a subject that you ARE an expert about. you will have noticed, I do not post about THAT subject....
this thread IS about how THIS Progressive President has/IS failing US, remember?
HIS 'evolvong' is just another example of a Value HE does NOT share with the MAJORITY of his FELLOW citizens... here in America.
PROOF? the SUPER-majority of States STILL do not endorse same-sex marriage. neither does the entity known as the USofA (see DOMA)!
are you still claiming ours is a 'democratic' nation? Majority RULES?
if so, deal with the MAJORITY View....
My, how you do go on and on and on with so much anger.

And you completely missed the point of my comment.

I simply said you don't have to be a thief or a murderer to express an opinion on those matters.

I don't think you are the judge of what is "normal" and what is "abnormal."

I couldn't wade through the rest of your blather--too much of a waste of time and energy. You never make any sense and simply try to inflict your narrow-minded views onto others in my opinion. Lose the anger and you may get a more positive response in the future.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#122653 Apr 1, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
Proof Bush policy caused foreclosure crisis in America /
A Home of Your Own
EXPANDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL AMERICANS
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/in...
=========
White House Philosophy Stoked Mortgage Bonfire
We can put light where there’s darkness, and hope where there’s despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home.”— President Bush, Oct. 15, 2002
December 20, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/83qjpf
WASHINGTON — The global financial system was teetering on the edge of collapse when President Bush and his economics team huddled in the Roosevelt Room of the White House for a briefing that, in the words of one participant,“scared the hell out of everybody.”
It was Sept. 18. Lehman Brothers had just gone belly-up, overwhelmed by toxic mortgages. Bank of America had swallowed Merrill Lynch in a hastily arranged sale. Two days earlier, Mr. Bush had agreed to pump $85 billion into the failing insurance giant American International Group.
The president listened as Ben S. Bernanke, chairman of the Federal Reserve, laid out the latest terrifying news: The credit markets, gripped by panic, had frozen overnight, and banks were refusing to lend money.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/21...
Proof you and all liberals are liars:

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
DEBIL

Las Vegas, NV

#122654 Apr 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nice bait, gossip girl or boy, whichever you are.
When you mean-spirited and hateful people post TO and/or ABOUT me, you are begging for my attention it seems to me. And you do it deliberately to hurt, aggravate, provoke and humiliate.
Your post is a case in point. I do ignore you in fact, and that American Lunatic, but it's YOU who seeks my attention. Notice that I never seek YOURS by posting nasty comments about you.
YOu're an ugly and very hateful person to say such things about me.
Now ignore this, B*tch! And get back on topic.
LAIR!
American Lady

Malta

#122655 Apr 1, 2013
4 dobies just jiz sprayed my face oh boy. Hubby is licking it off while a dobie pounds his rear.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122656 Apr 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking for myself and all other patriots. As if you had the courage to do something. Obama supporters are weaken dummies, led down the path of evil by their noses. No one is quavering in their shoes because the "Jezebel of Forums" spoke. You have it in your mind that we do.
Don't think so.
We, meaning the true patriots of America just have the integrity and common sense wording to point out your flaws, which are many.
Anyone, who supports Obama is indeed weak, gullible, zombie-like creatures who fear being without a "Jim Jones" type leader.
Keep drinking the Kool Aid, this is all you have.
ROTFLMAO at you!

"to point out [my] flaws."

How Christian of you.

A "Jim Jones" type leader"????

And you dare accuse me of being flawed and you are here to point that out?

Seek help, lunatic. LOL!

And the idiocy continues from the far right extremists.
DEBIL

Las Vegas, NV

#122657 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
My, how you do go on and on and on with so much anger.
And you completely missed the point of my comment.
I simply said you don't have to be a thief or a murderer to express an opinion on those matters.
I don't think you are the judge of what is "normal" and what is "abnormal."
I couldn't wade through the rest of your blather--too much of a waste of time and energy. You never make any sense and simply try to inflict your narrow-minded views onto others in my opinion. Lose the anger and you may get a more positive response in the future.
LIAR!!!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122659 Apr 1, 2013
The Left Hand Of God wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The far right extremists are going off the deep end.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122660 Apr 1, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
LAIR!
LOL! Yeah sure, troll with a proxy.

You fools are getting more laughable by the day.
DEBIL

Las Vegas, NV

#122662 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! The far right extremists are going off the deep end.
STOP LYING LIAR!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122663 Apr 1, 2013
Wow, the lunatics are posting en masse today and using those little judge its to stroke their under-developed egos.

You guys are getting more disturbed all the time, and extremely irrational.

Please don't use your guns. LOL!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#122664 Apr 1, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP LYING LIAR!
STOP TROLLING AND HARASSING, MORON!! LOL!

Truth hurts doesn't it, coward?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 min jimmy krack korn 137,587
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 55 min theidiotsareunited 114
Obama Threatens Consequences If Law Enforcement... 1 hr wild child 10
Obama Slams Jeb Bush on Immigration Row, Says R... 2 hr Quirky 4
Obama staying out of the GOP crossfire in shutd... 2 hr SirPrize 14
Senator to PJM: Use Lynch Nomination to Block I... 2 hr wild child 1
Partial shutdown? House rejects Homeland Securi... 4 hr HMM 2
More from around the web