The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387904 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#120760 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a question but you keep using my real name and I'll play dirty too.
You shouldn't have suggested that I needed "medication" but of course that isn't "personal information" was it? As Jack was told, "People who live in glass houses..."
LOL! I think he needs to take up meditation, or is that medication?

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120763 Mar 27, 2013
This is what "Tranquillity" got his panties all in a wad over, and how he justifies being the azzhole he is. What a wuss.

Hahhahahahah!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120765 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for probing for personal information.
I see ralff's tantrum is still going on.

I wonder exactly what he thinks he's accomplishing...other than making himself look like a fool.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120766 Mar 27, 2013
I've never heard or seen anyone with the real name "Ralff"....

I've seen the name Ralph before.....like "Ralph mouth"...or "Ralph and the motorcycle"...even "Ralph and the cuckoos"...Ralph Lauren....Ralph Macchio...I have heard of "ralff" as in ... There once was this Topix poster, who had been banned so many times for posting other posters' personal information that he rallfed all over his keyboard.

Just as an example. ;)

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120768 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't directed toward me or NTR. Stop baiting.
So by your response I see you're more interested in who the poster is and less interested in their post- got it. IOW- it doesn't matter what they say it's who they are is most important. Sounds like an Obama supporter, all right.

Level 6

Location hidden

#120769 Mar 27, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> Actually rose, we all saw you start the personal stuff, real name, medications....yeah, you had it coming. You started it.
So, how many socks ya got in the drawer this time?

If you're not on medication you should be.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120771 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text> Actually rose, we all saw you start the personal stuff, real name, medications....yeah, you had it coming. You started it.
That is not true.

I didn't know if that was even Ralff for sure, and I never knew it was his real name.

I made a harmless, impersonal joke about "meditation" versus "medication." Not personal at all.

It was "Tranquillity" who posted about "mental illness" and "SSD" making it very personal and explicit.

You lie, but you freaks always do to justify your attacks and cruelty.
suuny

Longview, WA

#120772 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft.
Try about 100 corners and more than a few long straight aways gramps.
;)
Your getting there faster than you think,it's right around corner.You saying you never shit your pants before boy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120773 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It does.
"Looks" can be deceiving, especially when you're just a worthless, lying, proxy using, chump, like...you. lol

You must really miss Rico. lol

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120774 Mar 27, 2013
Oh looky, a new account. Only 36 minutes old. LMAO!

You're so obvious. How many does that make now, Ralff???

Level 6

Location hidden

#120775 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You disgusting, vile little monster.
What I posted was harmless and had nothing to do with any of those people or their personal lives.
You're a pig, RALFF, a gutless, chickenchit pig.
Don't threaten me, punk. You will lose.
You DO need medication, so shove your insults and intimidation tactics. They don't work on me, RALFF!!!
"They don't work on me, RALFF!"

They don't work on me either.

ralff's a dork.
May God Forgive U Rose

Kansas City, MO

#120776 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You're such a big baby always having to get even.
I made a joke, a play on words "meditation" and "medication." No, it wasn't personal information--I have no idea if you use medication or not, and it was nothing as personal as YOU posted. You didn't simply ask a question. You're a conniving, lying little punk, RALFF. I never even knew or CARED if that was your real name or not. You're a despicable little creep no matter what name you use.
Report me, you whiny-ass little girl and get out of my face.
Just like this joke at Shayla's expense:

Wild Irish Rose2

“Love Is a Rose”

Since: Sep 07

San Jose, CA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:
[Clueless]

[Incendiary]

[Disagree]

A book editing company had fallen on hard times and the manager had to let someone go. He had two really shiftless people who worked for him. Jack Ferrell, who swept up the place, and Tinka, who cleaned the toilets. Both were equally worthless and he couldn't decide between the two. So he finally decided to lay off the first one who went to the water cooler the next morning.

The next day, Tinka came in, all hung over from drinking, partying and smoking pot with her Nazi daughter and headed straight for the water cooler. The boss went up to her and said, "Tinka, I am either going to have to lay you or Jack off".

Tinka replied, "Although I really, really appreciate the offer, can you just jack off because I had a really rough night".

You broke her heart and now she's dead....YOU MURDERER!

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120777 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>So by your response I see you're more interested in who the poster is and less interested in their post- got it. IOW- it doesn't matter what they say it's who they are is most important. Sounds like an Obama supporter, all right.
What are you babbling about?

It was YOU that mentioned me and NTR in your nasty comment. The post had nothing to do with us. You were baiting so stop trying to pin it on me and weasel out of it.

I don't pay attention to you until you pull this stunt with me. You seem much too needy.

Is there nothing you morons don't attribute to Obama or blame on Obama?

Bye bye and grow up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120779 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding?
Nope. I totally thought that post was so flippin dumb. Didn't you?

Sure you did. ;)

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120780 Mar 27, 2013
The stupidity is rampant on this thread today.

Maybe some adults will show up later. Geeeez.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120782 Mar 27, 2013
suuny wrote:
<quoted text>Your getting there faster than you think,it's right around corner.You saying you never shit your pants before boy.
Uhh.. whatever makes you feel better you old bag of bones and no, can't say that I have.

You still being potty trained Gramps?

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120785 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this suppose to be some sort of an apology? If so it is NOT accepted!
Up yours!

Level 6

Location hidden

#120786 Mar 27, 2013
The stupidity is rampant on this thread today.
Maybe some adults will show up later. Geeeez.
It might not be so boring if it wasn't so predictable.

They've run out of new material and just keep repeating the same pattern over an over.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120787 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"They don't work on me, RALFF!"
They don't work on me either.
ralff's a dork.
He's a frightened little coward, afraid of his own dorky shadow. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#120789 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>So by your response I see you're more interested in who the poster is and less interested in their post- got it. IOW- it doesn't matter what they say it's who they are is most important. Sounds like an Obama supporter, all right.
Hey, some posters have earned their chitty reputations. It's the same as reading a chitty book and not wanting to read another by the same author.

Some of the posters here have well earned reputations for being nothing more than liars and bullchitters. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Earl 3,261
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Brian_G 9,746
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Nopal 158
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 9 min wild child 1
News Rubio weighs in on calls to be Trump's running ... 11 min wild child 1
News How and Why Government Forces You to Finance Il... 16 min wild child 2
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 35 min News Monitor 5
More from around the web