The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409342 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120732 Mar 27, 2013
suuny wrote:
<quoted text>Mommy get you up from your nappy to early little x-boy.
Nope..did your nurse change your diaper too late?

;)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120733 Mar 27, 2013
Condi Rice sums up the Democrat party in 75 words:

"If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim. You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievement is entitlement. So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there are people who will play to the sense of victimhood, aggrievement and entitlement, and you still won't have a job."

Condaleeza Rice.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120734 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to use personal information about depression to attack, insult and humiliate me? You're a coward, Ralff like I said.
Yes, I'm on SSD for depression and my congenital eye condition. Now, you want to get more personal? Shall we talk about your wife, your medical condition and use that to attack YOU?
That's the difference between you and me, Ralff. I have more integrity than that, and I would never use those things against you or bring them up in the first place. But you have no honor, zero integrity, no class, nothing but immaturity and cowardice.
I can always tell when I've nailed one of you azzholes with the truth. You ALWAYS go for the personal info and use it to attack. Grow up, little boy.
You call that integrity? Oh boy.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120736 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you? About 12? You sure post like a pimply-faced pre-teen punk. LOL!
BTW, if you think I'm going to show up this weekend and wheel you around in that squeaky wheelchair, you've got another thing coming....have gay Patrick wipe your smelly azz too.

I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!
suuny

Longview, WA

#120737 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..did your nurse change your diaper too late?
;)
She did what a smelly mess.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120738 Mar 27, 2013
I wonder how the school teachers and other school employees in Chicago are feeling right now about their union leaders?

Was it 54 schools being closed by order of Rahm Emanuel.

Hey, didn't this guy use to work in the White House under the Obama Bin laden Admin.?

Oh, and Obama Bin Laden and wifey Jezebel lived in Chicago while OBL was their Senator.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#120740 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that integrity? Oh boy.
I didn't start with personal information, and I wasn't specific about anything like "Tranquillity" was. HE brought it up.

Discern the difference, idiot.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120741 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if you think I'm going to show up this weekend and wheel you around in that squeaky wheelchair, you've got another thing coming....have gay Patrick wipe your smelly azz too.
I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!
Yup, about 12 mentally and emotionally.

Grow the f*ck up, punk.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120742 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!
Gawd, that was so f'n dumb.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120743 Mar 27, 2013
suuny wrote:
<quoted text>She did what a smelly mess.
Ah, you're used to it.
Big Bubba BC

Huntington Beach, CA

#120744 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup, about 12 mentally and emotionally.
Grow the f*ck up, punk.
That Yeast Infection has spread to your Brain, lol

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120747 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That 7mm Mauser that you have. Where was yours made? Just curious.
Germany. For a more detailed check I'd have to go and get ito the safe- not going to now.
To Bonnie- that 7.7 Jap is a bit of history as well- if the stock appears to be made of more than one kind of wood, it was made near the end of the war- they were running out of trees.
suuny

Longview, WA

#120748 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you're used to it.
Ya you'll get there sooner than you think,it's right around the corner for you x-boy.
Big Bubba BC

Huntington Beach, CA

#120749 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!
Lol, Rico

Level 8

Location hidden

#120750 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the one on SSD for mental illness rose?
Reported for probing for personal information.

Level 2

Brentwood, TN

#120751 Mar 27, 2013
Ok so these kids supposedly tried to run this guy and his wife and child off the road....then he follows them to their house for 40 minutes...and throws the first punch...then dingbat wife gets out and hands him a gun. I'm all about having guns...but it's out of control people like this that give the rest of us gun owners a bad name. Thanks Bradley Turner!! I mean after 40 minutes..don't you think you could calm yourself down enough to just get over it. Sure..getting almost ran off the road isn't a good thing..but hey if you lived through it and all is in tact..then just get on down the road and leave it alone!!

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/27/unbeliev...
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120752 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>

I know what I said hurt you deeply. The moment those words left my lips I knew that I couldn't act fast enough to retract them. Your reaction was justified. If someone whom I cared about had said such things to me, I would have reacted the same way. "I'm sorry" doesn't seem to be adequate. I wish I knew how to say it better. I've relived that moment over and over and wondered how I could have been so insensitive. I don't think I have ever been so disappointed in myself.

I'm nervous about asking you to forgive me. I'm sure that you've suffered a great deal because of me, and asking for forgiveness is so much to ask from you. I also know that you might find it hard to believe my promise that I will learn from my mistake and never repeat it. I truly never want to put our relationship on the line again. I hope you can believe that.

Right now, I believe in "us" because of our past ability to work through our problems. I know we have never faced a challenge so difficult before, but I feel that we have been with each other long enough to know how to try. We know how to lift each other, forgive each other, and end up stronger. That ability can only come from love. And that is what I feel for you--a love than is deeper than I have ever known; a love that can close this wound.

I love you--please believe me. I love you for your giving me rimmers, for the long walks; for talking about dreams and fears and hopes and hurts. We've shared so much. Let's share healing, too.

Before this happened, we were planning a trip to the desert this weekend. I know it's a lot to ask, but I was thinking that it might be an ideal place to sort this out and give me a chance to make amends. If you'll come with me, I think we can bury this thing in the sand and come away happy, with our love intact--maybe stronger than before. Would you be willing to try? Can you give me another chance? I promise you will find a better me.

I will call you on Friday at 7:00. Please be home. Until then, I will be hoping and praying we can put this behind us.
I don't know Rose, you can be such a B!TCH sometimes.

I tell you what. How about YOU wait by your phone and maybe I will call you sometime next week.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120753 Mar 27, 2013
Made in China Ricos wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy one get five free at Walmart. It's all they're worth anyway.
The Rahnco REAL RICO bobble head with meth teeth? Made in Usa, China LOL

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120754 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a question but you keep using my real name and I'll play dirty too.
You shouldn't have suggested that I needed "medication" but of course that isn't "personal information" was it? As Jack was told, "People who live in glass houses..."
You're such a big baby always having to get even.

I made a joke, a play on words "meditation" and "medication." No, it wasn't personal information--I have no idea if you use medication or not, and it was nothing as personal as YOU posted. You didn't simply ask a question. You're a conniving, lying little punk, RALFF. I never even knew or CARED if that was your real name or not. You're a despicable little creep no matter what name you use.

Report me, you whiny-ass little girl and get out of my face.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120755 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Jaxxon is Jack McIntosh and his "husband is Paul. They live on a hobby farm in Paris Crossing IN so he claims.
NTR is married to a black guy and she loves to have heated arguments so she can get "make up sex", at least when she isn't getting dinner dates with bill collectors.
Shall I go on rose? Maybe next time you will keep your mouth shut.
You disgusting, vile little monster.

What I posted was harmless and had nothing to do with any of those people or their personal lives.

You're a pig, RALFF, a gutless, chickenchit pig.

Don't threaten me, punk. You will lose.

You DO need medication, so shove your insults and intimidation tactics. They don't work on me, RALFF!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Kompromat 17,950
News El Paso leaders urge immigration unity, support 12 min Holiday Traveler 85
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 28 min Dee Dee Dee 14,872
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 1 hr lolol 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 144,066
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr leprechauna 291
More from around the web