The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404050 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Louisville, KY

#120580 Mar 27, 2013
"And also, look for President Obama next month on the Economist Magazine."

"It's their annual April Fool's issue."

Jay Leno

3/18/13
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120583 Mar 27, 2013
Barack "Hussein" Obama 2008

"I've stated my opposition to this. I think it's unnecessary. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

Barack "Hussein" Obama 2013

"Every single American--gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender---every single American deserves to be treated equally in the eyes of the LAW and in the eyes of our SOCIETY."

....but not in the eyes of GOD.

Tell me again, what a Christian Obama is.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120585 Mar 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm one person, no tricks. For the spelling impaired, tranquility doesn't have a double "l", tater brains.
I absolutely did campaign for Obama on this thread and would do so again in a heartbeat with the same opposition candidate as the only other option. Now, why is that even relevant?
You lost. We won! President Barack Obama four more years!
To NTR who would need a Lobotomy but why since there is nothing to surgically remove.

America lost.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120586 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
Barack "Hussein" Obama 2008
"I've stated my opposition to this. I think it's unnecessary. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."
Barack "Hussein" Obama 2013
"Every single American--gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender---every single American deserves to be treated equally in the eyes of the LAW and in the eyes of our SOCIETY."
....but not in the eyes of GOD.
Tell me again, what a Christian Obama is.
Do you want to believe what is written or what you have been
taught is written?

http://gayprejudice.com/GayPrejudice.pdf

Level 6

Location hidden

#120587 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Big effin deal. Most of them are either you and NTR or are controlled by you and NTR.
But I can assure your sorryazz this, I am not half of the posters you think I am because most of the posters you and NTR don't control don't like you or NTR.
Deal with it punkette, you aren't well like at all...
Oh dear, tran doesn't like me, how will I ever survive?

Get a grip cupcake.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#120589 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You're to stupid to differentiate fear from fact. Go back to your bottle.
I don't drink.

And if you're going to insult someone about being stupid, at least use proper English. It's "You're too stupid...."

I know quite well the difference between fact and fear. You have no game as usual, troll, and that is a fact. Spare me your stupid comments.

Level 6

Location hidden

#120590 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but it will pay for birth control now...what a bill of goods Obama pushed on us.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't "Obamacare" the main reason you said you voted for him in 2012?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120592 Mar 27, 2013
LIBERAL's LOGIC 101

Democrats
Spent the past 150 years enforcing the JIm Crow, imposing segregation, applauding lynchings, etc.
.......but care about the blacks.

Republicans
Spent the past 150 years opposing Jim Crow, fighting against segregation, trying to stop lynchings, etc.
......but hate black people.

P.S. Martin Luther King was a Republican.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120593 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you dumb azz. This is the internet. There's nothing here to be afraid of or intimidated by. Specially not some old gal that turned hag in her loneliness. You people and your "fear and intimidation" concerns are the highlight of many office jokes out here in the real world. LOL
BS. Posters like you and POS who resort to your childish insults and lies are the ones who are fearful of people like NTR. She intimidates you, and you don't have what it takes to challenge her intellectually, so you desperately use lies and personal attacks.

The joke is on YOU, troll.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120594 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Warning!
Brain scans can predict whether a criminal is likely to reoffend
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Don't they need to have a brain to scan??

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120595 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Not true at all, and you don't speak for most, troll.
I'm no troll. But it's a fact that NTR intimidates many people who post here, so they resort to personal attacks, lies and insults.

I speak for myself, and I know there are many people who agree with me. The rest don't matter because they lie and insult out of fear and insecurity. If the shoe fits, TROLL.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120596 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
To NTR who would need a Lobotomy but why since there is nothing to surgically remove.
America lost.
Like I said, nothing but childish insults. You have nothing else, coward.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120597 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more Christians are choosing to return to the original texts and context and find out what the Bible actually says about homosexuality.
You're free to continue to believe whatever you want, but the bible doesn't say what you think it does.
It never did.
This is an in depth study of what the Bible really says (and doesn't say) about homosexuality in the context in which the scriptures were written.
If you're interested in the truth I would suggest you give it a read. If not you are free to continue preaching hate and calling it Christianity, but fewer and fewer people are going listen.
----------
Is Gay Prejudice Taught in the Bible?
Do you want to believe what is written or what you have been
taught is written?
By Richard Wayne Garganta
One way to define spiritual maturity is when you can study
differing doctrinal viewpoints enough to understand how
people arrive at their conclusions. You may not agree with
their conclusions, but at least you have studied it with enough
objectivity to understand how they arrived at their conclusions.
http://gayprejudice.com/GayPrejudice.pdf
----------
It's only thirty pages and it's written in a casual, but enlightened style.
Give it a try and see what you think.
I believe GOD.

I don't access links from people I don't trust.

Level 6

Location hidden

#120600 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Take it to the gay thread, we aren't interested in your personal problems.
Too bad.

As usual I am responding to the nonsense posted by right wing trolls and as usual you are standing in opposition to free speech and the exchange of ideas.

As long as you morons feel free to post about it I will continue to counter with reason and fact.

Not much you can do about it.

:)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120602 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got an English translation for that handy?
|I knew it.

Whining already.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120603 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The content of her character is reflected in the content of her posts and they both are afflicted with communistic intent meant to deceive and to further our nation's current demise to the level of the former USSR in direct contradiction to what history has shown to be a dismal failure.
Types like her, IMAO
Are dangerous.
For their uncanny ability to easily sway anyone they come in contact with.
With their Marxist propaganda.
That never ends.
I should say that they could be cinders.
On their way to hell.
But I won't.
I'll just watch them slowly combust.
And wheel on by them.
Up that hill.
People like you.
Bullchit, you flippin' drama queen.

You are the dangerous one, spreading hatred, lies, propaganda and fear. You infect this thread with it, and people like you infect the country with your hatred and paranoid accusations.
You claim you have a right to be a racist, yet you lie about people who simply have different political opinions than yours, and you attempt to denigrate them because of it. You're un-American IMO. And you're a hypocrite.

You throw these notions around as if they actually have some meaning or importance, and all they are is you being intimidated by people like NTR who are more intelligent, honest, and insightful than you could ever be.

You're nothing but a lonely, ignorant little man and a coward besides who pretends to know things you have absolutely no inkling about. It makes you feel important and powerful when you know you have no power at all here or anywhere else.

You have to ask Quirky for a link to a poetry page just so you can use it to research and attack me, you pitiful excuse for a man.
Grow a pair or borrow Quirky's if you can find them.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120605 Mar 27, 2013
LIBERAL SAFETY TIPS FOR WOMEN AGAINST ATTACKERS:

1. If you're raped, say "I'm a good girl" since "good girls" never get raped, the rapist will vanish in a puff of logic.

2. Most rapes occur on Earth, consider travelling and living in Outer Space.

3. Consider wearing a bodysuit of live chameleons at all times in order to blend into your surroundings.

4. Talk about a hash tag on how tired women are of being told to do stupid, ineffective, unrealistic things to avoid being raped.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#120606 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Take it to the gay thread, we aren't interested in your personal problems.
The Supreme Court is interested, and they are certainly more important than YOU.

It's not a "personal problem." You don't speak for everyone posting here btw.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120607 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no troll. But it's a fact that NTR intimidates many people who post here, so they resort to personal attacks, lies and insults.
I speak for myself, and I know there are many people who agree with me. The rest don't matter because they lie and insult out of fear and insecurity. If the shoe fits, TROLL.
...and you think we believe you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

This is the best joke of the day, congratulations.

Level 6

Location hidden

#120608 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
LIBERAL's LOGIC 101
Democrats
Spent the past 150 years enforcing the JIm Crow, imposing segregation, applauding lynchings, etc.
.......but care about the blacks.
Republicans
Spent the past 150 years opposing Jim Crow, fighting against segregation, trying to stop lynchings, etc.
......but hate black people.
P.S. Martin Luther King was a Republican.
"P.S. Martin Luther King was a Republican."

King maintained a policy of not publicly endorsing a U.S. political party or candidate: "I feel someone must remain in the position of non-alignment, so that he can look objectively at both parties and be the conscience of both—not the servant or master of either."[30] In a 1958 interview, he expressed his view that neither party was perfect, saying, "I don't think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses ... And I'm not inextricably bound to either party."

...Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."

In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy: "I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one." King adds that he likely would have made an exception to his non-endorsement policy for a second Kennedy term, saying "Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_Ki... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 10 min lilweaver 61
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min TrumpsRacistLosers 14,774
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 48 min GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 5 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 6 hr Areola2233 696
More from around the web