The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412948 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120333 Mar 26, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny definition of the word "game", my whirling Dervish
Keep spinning!
Perfect definition related to the context the original question was asked.

You feel free to "keep spinning". I don't need to sweetheart.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120334 Mar 26, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that another lie? Who in their right mind would marry you? He was probably blind. Did you snuff him for the insurance?
Totally uncalled for! Despicable!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120335 Mar 26, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having to use a group or race to make an attack? And then you have the nerve to say you're not a racist? Put down the bottle, Q!
Dude your the one who on other threads have made it clear you hate Puerto Ricans. Even though you at one time claimed to be one.

As well as claiming to be a former Border agent. One post you said all New York Puerto Ricans should be K!lled. You bounce all over the place Dude. And all to act like a tough guy and say anything you think will win the argument. And hope you can impose your thoughts on people by threatening them.

Sounds like a little gang banger to me , But then that's how you and Rico roll .. Right?

That is the so-called Rich culture you claim to bring here.

Act like a thug and they will back off?

Guess what Dude, Many are not scared and will not back off.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#120336 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"He simply has it wrong" in your very liberal opinion.
I refer you back to the article from CNN. It's actually about how Carlson fails to relate to most minority Americans, and how he certainly wouldn't be drawing them into the Republican party.

It's not about conservative values. It's about failure to recognize the root of the problem. You can figure it out from there by rereading the CNN article, which I seriously doubt you gave any thought whatsoever, because you're busy touting Ben Carlson's "conservative" credentials which, again, is not the problem. The problem, is that his experience is far removed from the experience of the majority of minorities - the very folks Republicans must appeal to if they'd like to win anymore elections.

But, don't let this get in your way of magical thinking about who Ben Carlson is or what he represents. What he doesn't represent is an attractant to increase minority support for your party. He's nice on paper though. Still, he's ready for something new having acknowledged that physicians don't live long and politicians last forever.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#120337 Mar 26, 2013
Politico's Cirilli Lets Illegal-Immigrant Advocates Falsely Claim That Many Illegal Immigrants Aren't Illegal

By Tom Blumer | March 26, 2013 | 22:14

In an item about how Arizona Senator John McCain is sticking to his characterization of illegal immigrants as "illegal," Kevin Cirilli at the Politico relayed without the least bit of skepticism a claim by illegal-immigrant advocates that those who enter the country illegally should only be called "illegal" if they have previously been deported, and that those who illegally overstay their visas really aren't acting illegally at all.

McCain's current position (who knows what it will be tomorrow or a week for now?), as quoted by Cirilli, is that "Someone who crosses our borders illegally is here illegally. You can call it whatever you want to, but it’s illegal. I think there’s a big difference between someone who does something that’s illegal and someone who’s undocumented. I’ll continue to call it illegal.” Illegal-immigrant advocates -- incorrectly, as will be seen -- don't see it that way (bolds are mine throughout this post):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#120338 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting avatar photo/info. Who is the guy talking for you? One of the guys I just send running?
<quoted text>
Bossy? How did I "boss" you? This was my first post to you. I also have no misspellings in it but you made "spellcheck" a single word and it is not unless you are referring to Spellcheck.net which is capitalized.
Ralff???
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120339 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nasty person!!!!
ROLF!!!
Answering yourself shows you have issues!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120340 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
region?
BTW..."you're" should be your.
;)
Gee Now you sound like the cry baby X-Women? WTF?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120341 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtual means the same thing as fiction. That would be you a factual fake. And a Racist Bigot!
Uhh...lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#120342 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with it? TMT?(too much topix)LOL
That is a distinct possibility. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#120343 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That was awesome Rose!
When I`m told to clean my room
at times my mind says no
but then again it does say yes
Cause if I don`t, I`m in a mess
I wrote this when I was 7
Now I'm Rose? Quirky, you need help, and that's a great poem...for a four year old. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#120344 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the snow in Kentucky sweetheart????
Oh, much like the snow everywhere else, cold and white. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#120345 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you been playing a couple Pink Floyd songs over and over too much.
You know The lunatic song and the comfortably numb song?
Yep!
Pink Floyd - Brain Damage, Eclipse (P.U.L.S.E. Live).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P04TrA2cw1kXX
THE BEST - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - PULSE - HD High Definition Widescreen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Although I am extremely well versed in "Pink Floyd" and their music, you would be incorrect, but you're used to that. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#120346 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it too. I agree it is Badazz. Floyd keeps us all sane!
Is it right next to your golden meteorite or your prize Barbie collection?

Heeheehee. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#120347 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Hey Rose , Hey Freespirit8 . Smoke a doobie and have a Beer. Listen to Dark side of the Moon.
You may actually become normal !
Maybe Old fatty X-man can attend.
Keep your bad habits to yourself and your "fatty" liver Q-ball. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#120348 Mar 26, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumb.
You are dumber. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120349 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mean to butt in. I have a large gun collection my husband left me. There's an old 303 British. It's short. It has tall sight on the business end. It has sort of a blond camouflage stock. I think I remember hearing it was a snipers rifle. Any info?
LOL. I know it's not a snipers rifle with those mule deer sights. I think it was a jungle carbine.????
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120350 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was gonna make sure insurance was available to every American....Did Obama lie to us?
Nancy Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120351 Mar 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm Rose? Quirky, you need help, and that's a great poem...for a four year old. ;)
Rose ??
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120352 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally uncalled for! Despicable!
LOL. Thanks..The poor thing just don't know any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Scully 21,182
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 57 min Just Slim 144,329
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 3 hr sergei pussyeater... 2,434
News The Labyrinth of Illegal Immigrationby Victor D... 4 hr tomin cali 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr D Valens 463
News Pew: Hispanics split on issues before Trump ina... 4 hr Badge Heavy 14
News US public schools take steps to protect undocum... 5 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web