The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
100,681 - 100,700 of 246,301 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to question whether you served or not although I will point out that you're not the only person posting on this thread that has.
I do have one question about something you posted though.
You said they "tried" to draft you, implying that you were not drafted.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you avoid the draft?
He lied and said he was gay.....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

He has not failed me. Bush did though.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Napolitano doesn't rule out 2016 run for president
March 26, 2013 | 11:13 am | Modified: March 26, 2013 at 11:15 am

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, buzzed about as a potential 2016 presidential candidate if Hillary Clinton doesn't run, did not rule out an eventual bid when asked about it Tuesday.

The former long-serving Arizona governor instead brushed off the question, joking that she's too busy keeping U.S. borders safe to consider a race.

At a breakfast interview hosted by the Christian Science Monitor, she said, "my plate is so full now that that kind of contemplation would be the kind of thing that would keep me up at night, and I lose enough sleep as it is."

Some Democrats are excited about her potential candidacy because of her ability to win often in Republican Arizona and because she has been progressive in pushing for immigration reform. She also presents a non-nonsense, law and order demeanor attractive to independents.

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/napolitano-does...
fritobandito

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile is what you are.
Hey Rose, how they hangin?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
Greg Gutfeld:'Jim Carrey Is the Most Pathetic Tool on the Face of the Earth'
By Noel Sheppard | March 26, 2013 | 10:10
As NewsBusters reported Monday, actor Jim Carrey released a satirical video at the comedy website Funny or Die which attacked gun owners and the late Charlton Heston with penis size jokes.
Later that day, Fox News's Greg Gutfeld and his co-hosts at The Five thoroughly trashed Carrey (video follows with LexisNexis transcript and absolutely no need for additional commentary):
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Greg spoke the truth.

Love it.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Deport Second Amendment Foe Jim Carrey

Infowars.com
March 26, 2013

Canadian actor and comedian Jim Carrey has released a music video displaying his hatred of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Second Amendment.

In response to his video targeting the Second Amendment, the late Charlton Heston, and millions of Americans the establishment media derisively calls members of the “gun culture,” Change.org has posted a petition calling for Carrey to be deported back to his homeland, Canada.

You can sign it here. http://www.change.org/petitions/deport-canadi...

Canada long ago disarmed its citizens, so Carrey will undoubtedly feel right at home there. He can take his security detail with him. No doubt he will need it — violent crime and homicide in Canada is at an all-time high, as it is in all disarmed countries.

http://www.infowars.com/deport-second-amendme...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imbecile is what you are.
Whatever.

I meant whatever you are.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't expect them to ever understand that and If i were one of those "evil people" their personal info would be plastered all over this and other forums. It is not illegal to collect any personal info one wants to. It is illegal to use this info in a malicious way, however. I believe that there are some here that would do just that. Jax and NTR have led me to believe that that they have done so in a very sinister way but not quite illegal yet.
Are you insane?

You've spent the better part of two years claiming that you had personal info on me (not previously revealed on topix) and threatening to "lower the boom", now you think I'm up to something "sinister"?

You are the one that says you and your imaginary firm have developed tracking software and intend to unleash it on Topix to "clear the threads" of people that express views you don't accept and now you have the nerve to suggest other people are up to no good?

Paranoia is getting the better of you pos.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

A Liberal speaks:

I vote Democrat, because I's pro choice....

Except on schools, guns, trade, healthcare, energy, smoking, union membership, light bulbs, plastic bags, Walmart, what kind of food I eat and (my favorite)...how to eat a pop tart.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just to be clear, you are suggesting that this man is not actually a Vietnam War Veteran (as he claims), but that he is in fact a coward who pretended to be a homosexual in order to avoid serving his country at a time when homosexuality would have excluded him from service?

I may not agree with anything I've seen him post, but I've got to tell ya, if I was this man I would be a little insulted by some whack job on topix making such slanderous assertions about my life history.

My husband and I both served. We both have honorable discharges and regardless of anyone's political views neither of us would ever stoop so low as to question a man's honor and the service he gave this country.

Congratulations "reality" you may actually be the most despicable person currently posting on this forum.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you are lying. It's neither me nor NTR. We don't use proxies, and we don't hide like cowards to harass other posters.
You're an idiot and a punk.
"reality" seems to be exploring new depths of stupidity and disrespect today.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
NTR and Rose need their groupies in order to maintain an existence on a thread.
I remember when they were on a certain Immigration thread and the non-supporters of illegal aliens (the working, common sense, loyal Americans), you know them by their morals and Patriotism started growing in numbers.
They ran.
They work in numbers or don't. They're like these gangs that go into malls and destruct.
The reason NTR is for lazy people getting welfare is (1)she is lazy (2)how did she get a college education and feed her kids when daddy was absent---her words not mine (3)she likes to feel superior to the welfare leeches--its what she thrives on.
Her own words prove it. Rose is just a subservient puppet to whatever NTR says.
Just read the post and anyone with common sense will be able to see it in just a few posts.
Anyone who makes a career of receiving welfare is stealing from the tax payers.
Welfare should not be a crutch but an aide in getting a job and paying for your own life or any babies YOU make the decision to procreate.(more appropriate word for procreate would be---breed)
No one owes another person anything except the parent for the child that they decided to have until they reach of age.
You're not real at all! You just make up stuff as you go along. You know the kind of radical right winger that doesn't know a hole from a hole in his head. The kind that wouldn't recognize a brain if it fell out of the hole in his brain. Someone that doesn't recognize that we are all American citizens and in the same situation as the next one. The kind that doesn't think he/she needs the rest of the American citizens in order to fix the problems we all suffer from or will. The kind that just keeps digging everyones grave while talking about how patriot and hard working they are when they really don't know for a fact that tomorrow won't see them out of business or on the streets themselves. It does appear that ignorance is truly bliss.
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just to be clear, you are suggesting that this man is not actually a Vietnam War Veteran (as he claims), but that he is in fact a coward who pretended to be a homosexual in order to avoid serving his country at a time when homosexuality would have excluded him from service?
I may not agree with anything I've seen him post, but I've got to tell ya, if I was this man I would be a little insulted by some whack job on topix making such slanderous assertions about my life history.
My husband and I both served. We both have honorable discharges and regardless of anyone's political views neither of us would ever stoop so low as to question a man's honor and the service he gave this country.
Congratulations "reality" you may actually be the most despicable person currently posting on this forum.
Reality is a Anonymous Proxy Using Coward. There is no honor, ethics, code of rules. Anything goes is the motto, why else obtain a proxy? You can't deal or reason with them, just treat them like a rabid mad dog.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
I meant whatever you are.
I'm not a coward and a liar like you are, punk.

Level 9

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"reality" seems to be exploring new depths of stupidity and disrespect today.
He creates his own distorted "reality."

Level 9

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied and said you were a man.
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Face Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gay Boi, go get your Rosedog.
She's annoying the regular people on the Kentucky threads.
Heres another one, performing their service to mankid. Call this one 'Feces Man'. Although it probably is all the same proxy user.
American Lady

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

oh lets stroke that pecker girls.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations "reality" you may actually be the most despicable person currently posting on this forum...said jocko ...

It'd be hard to TAKE that position from "you" ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Face Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gay Boi, go get your Rosedog.
She's annoying the regular people on the Kentucky threads.
;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••