The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391441 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#120265 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuality is a sexual sin, and can therefore be considered sexual immorality. Paul writes, "I have written to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people - not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside.'Expel the wicked man from among you'" (1 Corinthians 5:9- 13)

http://www.thebiblepage.org/biblesays/homosex...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#120266 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Ben Carson Fires Back at Critics Who Claim Conservatives Are Only Embracing Him So They Can Say They Aren’t Racist
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/26/dr...
That has nothing to do with the article I posted. She doesn't care why conservatives are embracing him. She simply thinks he has it all wrong and states exactly why she believe he's wrong.

We all know he has some major issues when it comes to rejecting Evolution. Of course, I imagine you disagree? Don't disappoint me.

Other than that, he simply has it wrong.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#120267 Mar 26, 2013
DHS Secretary Napolitano criticizes immigration ‘border trigger’ proposal
By Rachel Rose Hartman, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 11 hrs ago

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Tuesday rejected a "border trigger" provision many Republican lawmakers say must be included in immigration reform legislation.

The proposal, which would require that that the U.S. border with Mexico be declared secure before illegal immigrants currently living in the U.S. could apply for citizenship, has sparked significant concern among progressives and union leaders. And Napolitano, a Democrat and former Arizona governor, revealed Tuesday at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast roundtable in Washington that she also believes it shouldn't be put into practice.

"Once people really look at the whole system and how it works, relying on one thing as a so-called trigger is not the way to go," Napolitano said, adding that multiple factors must be taken into account to determine the border's status. She added that there "needs to be certainty" in an immigration reform bill for families already in the United States.

A bipartisan group group of senators known as the "Gang of 8"are currently working on immigration reform legislation in Congress and proposed border security requirements as part of their deal.

One member of that group, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and fellow Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, have been championing a specific trigger for measuring security and have found support for their idea among congressional conservatives who support immigration reform.

Members of Congress have been in communication with Napolitano personally and with her department.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/dhs-secret...

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#120268 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to keep things honest, no one has intervened to support USMail's assertions, but you did run to correct the misspellings in your profile that he mentioned.
He thinks he's slick.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120270 Mar 26, 2013
Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beyond insane and quite frankly, a joke around here.
Anybody that needs the support of a gang to stand on his own 2 feet has a serious problem of insecurity.......QUITE FRANKLY.
Especially in the virtual world. You are a coward.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120272 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
As Congress prepares to vote on a comprehensive gun control bill next month, a poll released Tuesday shows that public support is waning for restrictions on gun ownership.
According to a CBS News poll, less than half the public (47 percent) now supports stricter gun control laws, compared with 57 percent in late December following the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.
http://news.yahoo.com/gun-control-public-supp...
Who cares? Quit spamming this thread!
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#120275 Mar 26, 2013
Liberalism is a mental illness. And, it goes along with being a WORM, one with no backbone, as in liberal.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120279 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
How long have you identified as an oxymoronic Aryan?
ROLF!!!
How long have you identified as a moron?

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120281 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I got guns,but sounds like you know a lot more about them then I do.Damn good shot with the fly,my Dirty Harry pea shooter can't do anything like that just a noisemaker.
My first deer rifle was a Rem. A3-03- a shoulder-bruiser in 30-06. As soon as I lucked into the TC in .223, my hunting got a lot simpler. Military ball grouped about breadbox-sized at 100 yards. My handloads got the groups down to a dime. As a plus they're only about 80% as potent, so recoil is much easier to handle. When I wanted to feel the recoil and be in awe of a round, I'd put on the 7x30 Waters barrel. There are a lot of people who know more about this topic than I do and a lot of people who are better shots. I know what I know is all I can tell you. A young lady who made a pair of jeans look like a priceless bit of sculpture could out shoot me on ocassion- didn't bother me a bit but her ass-ets made it hard to concentrate on the target.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120283 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, before I went on line. He lied avout that too fool.
You better check your profile,little man. In your haste to correct your spelling, you made some.

I Belong To: "Thesea"

LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120285 Mar 26, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks he's slick.
Did you say slick or slimy?

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120286 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
According to your bible, God hates homosexuals but it's OK for man to rape and have multiple wives.
Great morals you advocate there!!
Stick with the Book of Matthew and you'll be fine. Arguing with someone about their religon will get you nowhere- we've got over 5000 pages here as proof.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120289 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya hear there,I'm just a little rockhound,buddy is big time totally jealous of his rock collection,he worked hard for it thought.
Does he just collect stones..Or does he have some of them cut and faceted?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120292 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
This is you on Topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cayu32uXCM0XX
GET A LIFE OLD MAN!!!
Like yours? No thanks. Those like you don't make it.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120293 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Public opinion is kind of fickle on this issue, but support for more control legislation has remained higher than before the Newton shooting.
Unfortunately there will eventually be another tragedy and public opinion will swing the other way again.
You are probably correct. The problem is they need to address the real issues of mental illness rather than attempting to place additional restrictions on law abiding citizens. Mass shootings are obviously done by people who have some type of mental illness. The problem is the number of people who seek mental treatment such as anti-depressants. Do you have any idea how many Americans are on anti-depressants???

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120297 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks for taking the time to be serious about it.
My own life experience tells me that it can be a difficult situation sometimes (especially in the beginning) but I have never been able to understand people that are willing to turn their own family away if they don't meet preconceived expectations.
Look at the response from another poster. Throwing your own child off a bridge just because they are gay seems a bit extreme to say the least.
I guess I was just lucky to have the family I have.
This seems like a discussion that belongs on one of the Gay threads. This thread is not confess my demons friendly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120298 Mar 26, 2013
Rand Paul will say anything to excite the double digit tea baggers.
Obama will say anything to sedate you libs and you all suck it right up like a hoover.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120299 Mar 26, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check your profile,little man. In your haste to correct your spelling, you made some.
I Belong To: "Thesea"
LOL!
LOL...classic!

So, all this time the misspellings were on his profile page and even after numerous attempts he still hasn't corrected them all.

What a moron.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120300 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Well I not only have them but I have a huge supply of ammo and a CPL too.
Not that I need that stuff though, I just like the feeling of power I get when I land my target in the cross-hairs.
You can't do anything about it either because the US Constitution protects my right to own them.
"I just like the feeling of power I get when I land my target in the cross-hairs."

How 'bout getting a job and supporting your family? Will that give you a feeling of power?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120305 Mar 26, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>My first deer rifle was a Rem. A3-03- a shoulder-bruiser in 30-06. As soon as I lucked into the TC in .223, my hunting got a lot simpler. Military ball grouped about breadbox-sized at 100 yards. My handloads got the groups down to a dime. As a plus they're only about 80% as potent, so recoil is much easier to handle. When I wanted to feel the recoil and be in awe of a round, I'd put on the 7x30 Waters barrel. There are a lot of people who know more about this topic than I do and a lot of people who are better shots. I know what I know is all I can tell you. A young lady who made a pair of jeans look like a priceless bit of sculpture could out shoot me on ocassion- didn't bother me a bit but her ass-ets made it hard to concentrate on the target.
Don't mean to butt in. I have a large gun collection my husband left me. There's an old 303 British. It's short. It has tall sight on the business end. It has sort of a blond camouflage stock. I think I remember hearing it was a snipers rifle. Any info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 20 min nailmopork 25
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr naman 1,138
News George W. Bush: The President Who Must Not Be N... (Aug '12) 3 hr swedenforever 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr jimmy krack korn 141,953
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,540
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Sen Joseph T McCa... 10,451
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 4 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web