The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384564 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#120018 Mar 26, 2013
And no I never married mine was immediately annuled.

Now at 44 people cant figure it out. Wasn't hard to figure out, see your man laughing, that IS MY FAMILY you play down on idiot and I wasnt working her brother either..... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120021 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ...
Soul pleasing ... BOTH!:)
I used to tease mine and call 'em "rug rats" ...
They watched them on TV ... why not :)
BACK when TV was still half way worth watching ...
Sure..Why not..LOL..I find that I'm suddenly very hooked on treasure hunting with metal detectors. One of my girls sister lost a ring at her place in Newport last year. I bought a Metal detector hoping to find it for her. No luck there. But I found a few treasures. LOL. I can wait to get back up to the cabin and some of the old places near it. Help..I have Gold fever.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120022 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny when the gay community shoves their penis in your mouth.
dream ON ... sucker ... ;0)
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#120023 Mar 26, 2013
MSNBC Showcases Democratic Senator Trying to Silence NRA with Cease and Desist Letter

By Ken Shepherd | March 26, 2013 | 16:30

The liberal media's push for gun control has long included the tactic of attempting to shame the National Rifle Association (NRA) and other gun rights activists into silence. That tactic was once again deployed by MSNBC's Thomas Roberts this morning in his interview with liberal Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal (Conn.), who is calling on the nation's oldest civil rights organization to cease and desist robocalls to phone numbers in the Newtown, Connecticut, area.

At no point in the softball interview, however, was it mentioned that some Newtown parents like Mark Mattioli and Bill Stevens have testified in opposition to fresh gun control laws nor that there's been a spike in applications for gun permits in Newtown following the mass shooting, perhaps because those facts cut against the notion that the entire Newtown area is anti-NRA as a result of December's tragedy.

Below is the transcript of the interview, conducted during a segment entitled "NRA's New Low?":

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/201...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120024 Mar 26, 2013
can't

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#120025 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Maybe someone should bring forward all the horrible comments you have made toward Gays. Here on this thread and many, many others.
Fact is that used to be your most coveted put down toward other posters who don`t agree with you.
Guess you forgot the big blow out you and Jack had just a few months ago right on here.
Guess you forgot all the names you called NTR 2 years ago. Huh? You know when you were bragging to her that you used to be a member of the JDL "Jewish Defense league" There are many references of JDL being a terrorist organization.
Just like La Raza is a terrorist organization.
Just as The Radical Muslim faith claims all infidels who do not convert will be killed.
That would also make you an infidel Mr. Buddha.
SPLC web site.
Jewish Defense League
Founded:
Leadership:
Shelley Rubin
The Jewish Defense League (JDL) is a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism. Its late founder, Rabbi Meir Kahane, claimed that Jews face fierce anti-Semitism domestically and abroad and must protect themselves by any means necessary. The JDL's position with regard to Israel is denial of any Palestinian claims to land and the calling for the removal of all Arabs from the "Jewish-inherited soil." The group has orchestrated countless terrorist attacks in the U.S. and abroad, and has engaged in intense harassment of foreign diplomats, Muslims, Jewish scholars and community leaders, and officials.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Zup Quacky?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#120026 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of line.
Yes.... that inbred is always out of line.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120027 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane?
You've spent the better part of two years claiming that you had personal info on me (not previously revealed on topix) and threatening to "lower the boom", now you think I'm up to something "sinister"?
You are the one that says you and your imaginary firm have developed tracking software and intend to unleash it on Topix to "clear the threads" of people that express views you don't accept and now you have the nerve to suggest other people are up to no good?
Paranoia is getting the better of you pos.
"You are the one that says you and your imaginary firm have developed tracking software and intend to unleash it on Topix"

LOL! Jejejejejeje!!!
Are you jiving? That dude is on crystal meth.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#120030 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
dream ON ... sucker ... ;0)
So who in your family did you disown because they were gay? Your husband, son... daughter?

No wonder you come here for all your attention, nobody likes you at home!!

ROLF!!!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120032 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks for taking the time to be serious about it.
My own life experience tells me that it can be a difficult situation sometimes (especially in the beginning) but I have never been able to understand people that are willing to turn their own family away if they don't meet preconceived expectations.
Look at the response from another poster. Throwing your own child off a bridge just because they are gay seems a bit extreme to say the least.
I guess I was just lucky to have the family I have.
I don't give a crap about my kids becoming gay; I care about them becoming Republican. That will certainly make me feel like a failure. I'll give them a good whack on the butt, no matter how old they are. Noshit!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120033 Mar 26, 2013
Willy woo woo wrote:
<quoted text>Bonnie. Thank you for understanding and tolerateing. Appreciated
I understand that you were strained threw a sheet.I imagine things just never came back together normally. Lets just say you can't help yourself and leave it at that.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#120035 Mar 26, 2013
Looks like gays will get to marry!!! Sorry homophobes, go find something else to hate on.

hahahaahahaa!!!
American Lady

Dallas, TX

#120036 Mar 26, 2013
I so want a mouth full of man milk or even better yet DOBIE man milk!!!!!!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120037 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>I reported the post, you can too if you want.
Salam wa aleikum, bro! You should try learning how to spell your avatar before trying to report someone who can.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120038 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
God hates you.
ha ha ha
wait a sec ...BRB ...

Had to go ROFL ...
over and over and over

"you" DO get the picture ...don't "you" ...

;0)
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120039 Mar 26, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a crap about my kids becoming gay; I care about them becoming Republican. That will certainly make me feel like a failure. I'll give them a good whack on the butt, no matter how old they are. Noshit!
Don't worry, takers almost always votes Demarcate.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#120040 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So who in your family did you disown because they were gay? Your husband, son... daughter?
No wonder you come here for all your attention, nobody likes you at home!!
ROLF!!!
"So who in your family did you disown because they were gay? Your husband, son... daughter?"
Daddy!
higgans

Avon, IN

#120042 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>At this frosty point, less is still indeed better.
touche'!

moderation in ALL things IS best.

NOT MORE, but less...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#120043 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Sure..Why not..LOL..I find that I'm suddenly very hooked on treasure hunting with metal detectors. One of my girls sister lost a ring at her place in Newport last year. I bought a Metal detector hoping to find it for her. No luck there. But I found a few treasures. LOL. I can wait to get back up to the cabin and some of the old places near it. Help..I have Gold fever.
Milwaukee Mines were pulling out gold buggets the size of Footballs. My Uncle was Robert Brinkman, he did the train rail in box car retrieval of fallin debris for a living, my grandfathers were priest miners, farmers boarder guards and military and nuclear power plants.

Ive been looking for his hoard by blue berries by Token Creek. He left it to me as a result my father his favorite nephew had medical retiremnet of US MILITARY NAVY thru 1960s and was not to be bothered unless he felt like it at all. SO now with my brian injury I finally hit a time in life of memory recall and back on the tracks for my late Uncle Bobby, He willed me his whole life under my pet name "George", Him and Uncle Eddie whaen I was a young kid were Martha and Stella. My Aunt DOrthy stole it and the otto and Brinkman and Backlund families stole the rest, I was left $0 and no property THIEFS since the beginning of time rapist druggies and killers. HATE MY FAMILY ALL the good died young for what ALL THAT TRASH? God help now
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120045 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Sure..Why not..LOL..I find that I'm suddenly very hooked on treasure hunting with metal detectors. One of my girls sister lost a ring at her place in Newport last year. I bought a Metal detector hoping to find it for her. No luck there. But I found a few treasures. LOL. I can wait to get back up to the cabin and some of the old places near it. Help..I have Gold fever.
There's sounds to be an interesting show on the weather channel tonight ...
called the Prospectors

Gonna watch ;0)

The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC)...“Prospectors”... which follows a group of miners searching for the rarest gems in order to strike it rich. However, they risk life and limb daily as they face extreme climates, weather and other perilous conditions in every step of their pursuit...“Prospectors”... premieres Tuesday, March 26 with back-to-back episodes at 9:00 p.m.

http://press.weather.com/press-releases/the-w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 6 min Nopal 451
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min Nopal 1,124
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 15 min taletha 16 159
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Nopal 6,162
News Controversial Mexican-American textbook is stir... 2 hr Nopal 22
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Good riddance 8,738
News House Committee Wants to Make Library of Congre... 3 hr Nopal 5
More from around the web