The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388089 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#119713 Mar 25, 2013
Ace Ventura: Gun rights hypocrite?
posted at 3:03 pm on March 25, 2013 by Guy Benson

AP introduced you to comedian Jim Carrey’s anti-gun theatrics on the homepage this morning; here’s the inevitable conservative riposte, via Caleb Bonham:

Read more: http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/03/...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#119714 Mar 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need this vaccine ?? For your disorder.
I wish there was a bad spelling vaccine for you Q.. <<shrugs shoulders>>

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#119715 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Look what this b*tch is up. Trying to accusing NTR for being that anonymous proxy user named American Lady. This skank has gone too far.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T...
LMAO! Is that you or your kat?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119716 Mar 25, 2013
EXPOSING!

Lovin ever Minute of IT!

It's snowing here NOW!

;0)

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#119718 Mar 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
A spelling vaccine could make billions on the free market.
Major Wood

San Bernardino, CA

#119719 Mar 25, 2013
Loverboy Take Me To The Top

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#119720 Mar 25, 2013
Liberalism is a mental illness. The sad thing is, it is destroying the USA and the constitution. It is the same as ancient Rome. Moral decay, and greed and sloth. Our society is in a downward spiral, and we may not be able to pull it out. The blame goes to the progressive liberal hippies from the 60s and 70s that have taken over the educational system. Bill Ayers and Hanoi Jane are so proud.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#119721 Mar 25, 2013
Obamavote: Healthcare application registers voters, too
March 25, 2013 | 2:55 pm | Modified: March 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm

The 61-page online Obamacare draft application for health care includes asking if the applicant wants to register to vote, raising the specter that pro-Obama groups being tapped to help Americans sign up for the program will also steer them to register with the Democratic Party.

On page 59, after numerous questions about the applicant's identity and qualification for Obamacare, comes the question: "Would you like to register to vote?" The placement of the question could lead some to believe they have to register to vote to get health care.

In the introduction of the document, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services declare: "This document-the 'questionnaire'-represents each possible item that may need to be asked for successful eligibility determinations."

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamavote-healt...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#119722 Mar 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico pulls your strings and you dance to the tune he plays.
I pull your strings too and you dance to the tune that Obama plays because you are too little informed. I know that not even your mate agrees with you.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#119723 Mar 25, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Darsan Free! Is that Maggot Rubio on your avatar?
LOL!
Darsan my friend and General! Yes, and I have to change my avatar soon - I can't stand that guy. He can make that dummy talk while drinking from his water bottle! And Rubio is talented as well! LOL!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#119724 Mar 25, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>A spelling vaccine could make billions on the free market.
I doubt that could even help Q-bert. ;)

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#119725 Mar 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear arsenic is really good for that...

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#119726 Mar 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh LMAO! And, and, and horn-tooting, target-shooting, seed-spitting, atom-splitting, angler-fishing, bug-squishing, cloud-seeding, muffin-eating, path-paver, climate savior, scamp of a domino champ!
That's just too good to top. Let's recap now.

NASCA-driving, Mr. Universe-winning, CIA-spying, Grammy-winning, dog-loving, shoe-wearing, moustache-sporting, ballroom-dancing, mind-expanding, laugh factory, gun-toting, teetotaling, free-ranging, highly-engaging, cajun-raging, bull-fighting, wrath of a polymath, horn-tooting, target-shooting, seed-spitting, atom-splitting, angler-fishing, bug-squishing, cloud-seeding, muffin-eating, path-paver, climate savior, scamp of a domino champ! Whew!

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#119727 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Liberalism is a mental illness. The sad thing is, it is destroying the USA and the constitution. It is the same as ancient Rome. Moral decay, and greed and sloth. Our society is in a downward spiral, and we may not be able to pull it out. The blame goes to the progressive liberal hippies from the 60s and 70s that have taken over the educational system. Bill Ayers and Hanoi Jane are so proud.
and yet studies have shown that liberals are generally higher educated, earn more and are more intelligent than conservatives

Level 8

Location hidden

#119728 Mar 25, 2013
Positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

That's ok. We all make mistakes, now wipe the foamy spittle off your chin and quit pouting.
Thou injureth with thy venomous falseties, therefore, I doth spiteth my spittle in thine eye. Thy one good eye! and on thy bald head! ;)

Heeheehee

Level 8

Location hidden

#119729 Mar 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear arsenic is really good for that...
OH daayyummm!

Level 8

Location hidden

#119730 Mar 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet studies have shown that liberals are generally higher educated, earn more and are more intelligent than conservatives
Only like 98% the time...;)

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#119731 Mar 25, 2013
Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
Obamavote: Healthcare application registers voters, too
March 25, 2013 | 2:55 pm | Modified: March 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm
The 61-page online Obamacare draft application for health care includes asking if the applicant wants to register to vote, raising the specter that pro-Obama groups being tapped to help Americans sign up for the program will also steer them to register with the Democratic Party.
On page 59, after numerous questions about the applicant's identity and qualification for Obamacare, comes the question: "Would you like to register to vote?" The placement of the question could lead some to believe they have to register to vote to get health care.
In the introduction of the document, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services declare: "This document-the 'questionnaire'-represents each possible item that may need to be asked for successful eligibility determinations."
Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamavote-healt...
And pray tell what is wrong with getting more Americans to vote? Isn't that what DEMOCRACY is all about, getting the most number of citizens to vote? One would think a true patriot would want all citizens too vote

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#119732 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
EXPOSING!
Lovin ever Minute of IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =amxkuKnwTuoXX
It's snowing here NOW!
;0)
Its very wet here now. We're wheeling nevertheless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#119733 Mar 25, 2013
One point, when was the last time anyone has read something positive about our troops in combat overseas? These young heroes need our love and respect. Our president and country in general has forgotten the folks and thrown them under the bus. We have learned NOTHING from Korea, Vietnam, or the latest wars. GOD Bless these brave young folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 2 min Holy Guacamole 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 18 min Brian_G 9,768
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 38 min Hell N Stone 721
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 46 min Just Think 6,625
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 3,450
News Donald Trump accuses judge of having a conflict... 2 hr tina anne 288
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 273
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr johnny belinda 141,578
More from around the web