The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393358 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#118644 Mar 21, 2013
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Hi, NTR!
She's definately got a few loose screws rattling around in there! Those kind of people can be dangerous...she appears to be ready to go off the edge at any minute. Someone needs to intervene, and get her on some meds. I guarantee that if she made her rants public, she'd quickly be on a 72 hour lockdown.
Frankly, that's the only reason we keep her here in the first place. It's an all volunteer effort to protect the folks in her community. She threatens to beat ya' up, or shoot ya' or spray your dogs with buckshot, or call out the KKK to "fix your wagon" - depending on how many or few little round ones she's swallowed that day.

We're seriously thinking about kicking in and hiring a volunteer nursing assistant with a bullet proof vest to go in and control the dosage.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#118645 Mar 21, 2013
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a shame, he's always good entertainment! I'm sure he has things to take care of.
I've been great! I've got endless work to do, but I can't complain.
Don't let that American lady get ahold of your address... Her mind doesn't work right! lol
Just get back from Honduras there ? Weirdo!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#118648 Mar 21, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, not bald.:)
That's okay. Doesn't make any difference what's on top of the wood anyhow.

Level 5

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#118649 Mar 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, that's the only reason we keep her here in the first place. It's an all volunteer effort to protect the folks in her community. She threatens to beat ya' up, or shoot ya' or spray your dogs with buckshot, or call out the KKK to "fix your wagon" - depending on how many or few little round ones she's swallowed that day.
We're seriously thinking about kicking in and hiring a volunteer nursing assistant with a bullet proof vest to go in and control the dosage.
LMAO!!

They used to have a therapist on call 24/7 over in the pub. She might find some help there! Lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#118650 Mar 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Summermoondancer, that's another one that left you burnt!

Hahahahaha!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#118651 Mar 21, 2013
Rico in the SGV wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! when you're in town, don't forget to drop by.:)

Yawn. Do you honestly thing anyone gives a chit what you conservative low lifes post?

You wrote that entire page just to be ignored.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118652 Mar 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not very Christian of you!
Jesus:
Tuesday, Mar 19, 2013 02:54 AM EDT
No, Jesus wasn’t a white dude
But you won't hear that on the popular miniseries "The Bible"
By Chauncey DeVega
http://www.salon.com/2013/03/19/no_jesus_wasn...
....The historical figure known as Jesus of Nazareth was not “white. He was not European. Based on the scholarly consensus, the historical Jesus would be a Middle Eastern Jew of medium, if not dark, complexion. He was certainly dark enough to have spent time in the Middle East and elsewhere, and not to have had his skin tone commented upon or noted.
This Jesus would be hounded and harassed by the TSA, looked at as a de facto “suspicious” person in post-9/11 America, and be racially profiled by the national security state. The historical Jesus would likely be subject to stop-and-frisk policies by the New York police and others. If it were too late at night, and the historical Jesus was trying to get a cab–especially if he were not attired “professionally”–he would be left standing curbside because brown folks in their 20s and 30s who look like him are presumed to be criminals.(cont.)
Just like Trayvon Martin, huh?
Standing Up For God
www.repentandturn.com/Standing_Up_For_God.htm... As Christians, God expects and commands us to stand against the evil in this world. This is not easy, but God never said the Christian life will be easy. God is a ...
God is a God of love, but He is also a God of wrath, which many people choose to overlook. We cannot ignore this because it is uncomfortable for us.
http://www.repentandturn.com/Standing_Up_For_...

What Does the Bible Say About Standing Up For Yourself?
www.openbible.info/topics/standing_up_for_you... Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened ...
https://www.google.com/search...

Luke 17:3 ESV
Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/standing_up_...

********I'm STANDING UP against the "evil" on this board!********
The Problem With Christians
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../problem_with_chri... are supposed to stand up against the evil doers.... When God says in 2nd Timothy 3:12, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer ...

https://www.google.com/search...

I'm a Christian that does NOT have THAT problem!...
He GIVES me the "courage & fortitude" to DO that!

;0)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#118653 Mar 21, 2013
Explaining further why the wealthy buy themselves more money at a discount simply for the cost of a grinning glad handing lobbyist bearing goodies:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2...

However, some experts have speculated that the wealthy may be less generous—that the personal drive to accumulate wealth may be inconsistent with the idea of communal support. Last year, Paul Piff, a psychologist at UC Berkeley, published research that correlated wealth with an increase in unethical behavior:“While having money doesn’t necessarily make anybody anything,” Piff later told New York magazine,“the rich are way more likely to prioritize their own self-interests above the interests of other people.” They are, he continued,“more likely to exhibit characteristics that we would stereotypically associate with, say, assholes.”

Oh, yeah! WAY more likely. We have proof!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#118654 Mar 21, 2013
Uh, oh! Miss Piggy in the room alert!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#118655 Mar 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, They are! As well as the Patrick ones.
Why do you lie so much about Rico? Does he threaten and intimidate you that much?

Rico NEVER posted that filthy crap to me, and he never would. And you know it, you yellow-bellied, lying POS.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#118656 Mar 21, 2013
Hang in there American Lady, the truth will come out. It may take a few years, but this clown POS in the White House WILL go down in history as the worse POS that ever held office. He makes Jimmy the peanut farmer Carter look like a superman. These liberal goons here on TOPIX are just the loser dregs of the earth.

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#118660 Mar 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess in here. Notice how all the most vulgar and stupid comments show up when the far-right imbeciles are posting?
What I've noticed is that YOU are a one-man gang when it comes to rudeness and snide comments. The others pale in comparison.
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#118662 Mar 21, 2013
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>What's up, Bon Bon?
Even Rand Paul has rolled over on Immigration Reform.... What's going on with your party?
Hahahaha
My Party? Jeez. We had a a rain delay. The fire pit filled up with water and the wind blew like he!l..That's the party you are inquiring about..Right.
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#118664 Mar 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Q! What's new?

Level 5

Location hidden

#118667 Mar 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>My Party? Jeez. We had a a rain delay. The fire pit filled up with water and the wind blew like he!l..That's the party you are inquiring about..Right.
And you were calling X-man lame? Pfft...

The Republican party, Bon Bon.
dwag

United States

#118668 Mar 21, 2013
Where to I sign up for all my free stuff from Obama and the Dems? Or do I have to be a failing green energy company or some other waste of time & money?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#118671 Mar 21, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>What I've noticed is that YOU are a one-man gang when it comes to rudeness and snide comments. The others pale in comparison.
LOL! I hardly think so. In fact, you're not telling the truth at all.

The filthy troll named Patrick for instance has been far more rude and downright vulgar than I have ever been.

And in case you haven't noticed, there are a great many other posters here besides me participating in what you call the "rudeness and snide comments," like Quirky for another example and American Lady.

So, you exaggerate and distort which is a form of lying. Now, did you want to say something intelligent and honest instead of just baiting for my attention?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#118672 Mar 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Q! What's new?
Hey Bonnie, Lol.. According to Freedomx4 and Frito I`m plastered on Thunderbird and Jack Daniels.. Ha Ha Ha!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118674 Mar 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that! But, she's leaving a little legacy around these parts. One of her "messages" is now in a file with LE in my neck of the woods.
Hi, FMX4! That AL nutcase wants us to believe she's in Lexington or Danville (she can't make up her mind where she lives). We don't have anybody that stupid in Central Kentucky;-) We made 'em move out of the state or into the woods somewhere. LOL
NTR ...
Do you drive a truck, by chance ...???

I live in an "upscale" neighborhood, where we put out pieces of furniture for the garbage services to pick up. WE used to give it to Salvation Army, and they got to where they lagged around and did n't come by quick enuf ...

So we started putting it out by the curb to be picked up on garbage day. With the hopes that someone that NEEDS it, would pick it up, beforehand. The downside to that is, they started going thru the "recycling" bins, too, and leaving a MESS! So my next door neighbor got fed up with it and turned her security camera to the bins out by the curb.

This lady is the president of the Neighborhood Association. At one of our HOA meetings the lady presented pictures of whom she caught doing this. That aspect has to with "littering" in the neighborhood.

One of those pictures ...
LQQked a LOT like "you" ...!!!

... and THIS is in Kentucky, just a few miles from where you SAY you live.

you claim to live in Kentucky ...
BUT ...
you hide your location ...!!!

WHY do "you" DO that ...???
Bonnie

Lincoln City, OR

#118675 Mar 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time you were "far ahead" of anything was in the Special Olympics and even there you fell behind in the last turn.
Cheap use of those poor unfortunate children for your sh!ts and giggles... Atta boy Luther! You're the man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Outfitter for La ... 142,251
News The great Mexican wall deception: Trump's Ameri... 3 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 3 hr Swedenforever of ... 77
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 3 hr Wildchild 6
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 3 hr Wildchild 12
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 4 hr NoToGreedyPolitic... 1
More from around the web