The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388329 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

whatthehey

Austin, TX

#117589 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That's the worst thing you could find from one of your adversaries?
I can easily find dozens of far worse, vulgar, and vicious posts from the other side of this debacle........I mean debate. LOL!
I can't believe how silly some of you are.
HOWDY Rose! How are you? No, just speaking of personal info and the harm...YOU know that "IF". You had that ordeal not long ago right?
Take care now.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117590 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh if I could only count how many times I have been told I was reported to LE on Topix yet I have never made any type of physical threat or anything that would of interest to them that I know of (please link if anyone cares to dispute).
Maybe you should call some of these people out on their bluffs if you see them and more people might believe you when you say LE's are involved. Most of the claims (if not all) are pure BS.
Who said they reported you to law enforcement ralff?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117591 Mar 19, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Great! Yes and very excited!
Great!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117592 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That's the worst thing you could find from one of your adversaries?
I can easily find dozens of far worse, vulgar, and vicious posts from the other side of this debacle........I mean debate. LOL!
I can't believe how silly some of you are.
You actually know what she's talking about?

Most of the time when I try to read one of whatthehey's posts I walk away asking "whatthehell"?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117593 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hardly clueless X Man. They can threaten us like they do because they don't think we have the will to do what it takes. Threatening our nation with war is an act of war the way I see it. Who wants to live in fear imposed on us by a tyrant. They should have done something about them a long time ago.
Wow, and people wonder why America wants nothing to do with Republicans in the oval office.

There are so many levels of ignorance in your comment that I don't have time to address them all. I'm just going to keep it simple.

First of all, making decisions out of fear is a mistake right off the bat.

Second, I don't want to live forever but yes, I'd like to live long enough to see my children grown and with families of their own.

Third, not everyone chits their pants just because someone makes a verbal threat. That's the conservative in you.

North Korea is no one. Do you know how to play chess? It's not that America is not taking their threat seriously. It's that overreacting to such threats is possibly what they want. It's not N Korea we're worried about. It's China and Russia.

If America went around blowing up everyone that made verbal threats it's likely that we would all be ash by now.
sun

Longview, WA

#117594 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hardly clueless X Man. They can threaten us like they do because they don't think we have the will to do what it takes. Threatening our nation with war is an act of war the way I see it. Who wants to live in fear imposed on us by a tyrant. They should have done something about them a long time ago.
Don't let X bother ya,he's just as clueless as anybody here.Japan,Germany,and all there buddys threatened us for longtime,then they crossed the line.Are enemys make me nervous to but everyday that goes by without crossing that line is good,we really don't want to fine out what a nuke war would be like,unless where pushed to that point.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#117596 Mar 19, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course YOU would say JUST this. It is so easy to go there silly...! You ARE guilty NO twisting NOR lying on my part anyone can LOOK just where I previously posted that info was at ... then one can see, THEE liar would be you madame/sir! BUT, I know what YOU are up too here...no playing that game- moron!
Testy, aren't we?
I just figured out how to get to your post reference by going to the 'go to page' feature and entering a number - someone recently explained this, but I didn't make a note of it.
So I went there, and I saw. So? Why haven't you said anything about the original post by Ghost Rider? Did that not offend? And why might that be, hmmm?
Do you realize you've brought it back to everyone's attention, which is as good as reposting it?
Look in the mirror, fellow moron.

Level 8

Location hidden

#117597 Mar 19, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>AL and Bonnie don't lose any sleep over are ememies,if they go over the line they'll pay the price.Not much we can do tell they try to career out there threats.
That's the point Sun. Bonnie and Al want to Nuke North Korea because their leader is running his mouth.

This chit is chess not checkers. ;)

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Carry a big sword

#117598 Mar 19, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course YOU would say JUST this. It is so easy to go there silly...! You ARE guilty NO twisting NOR lying on my part anyone can LOOK just where I previously posted that info was at ... then one can see, THEE liar would be you madame/sir! BUT, I know what YOU are up too here...no playing that game- moron!
WHY do YOU post exactly LIKE American LADY - with innapropriate CAPS! and PUNCTUATION-
...incomplete SENTENCES! Sounds like a personal PROBLEM TO me!
done!
sun

Longview, WA

#117600 Mar 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and people wonder why America wants nothing to do with Republicans in the oval office.
There are so many levels of ignorance in your comment that I don't have time to address them all. I'm just going to keep it simple.
First of all, making decisions out of fear is a mistake right off the bat.
Second, I don't want to live forever but yes, I'd like to live long enough to see my children grown and with families of their own.
Third, not everyone chits their pants just because someone makes a verbal threat. That's the conservative in you.
North Korea is no one. Do you know how to play chess? It's not that America is not taking their threat seriously. It's that overreacting to such threats is possibly what they want. It's not N Korea we're worried about. It's China and Russia.
If America went around blowing up everyone that made verbal threats it's likely that we would all be ash by now.
Run into a bear one time, fear was making a lot of decisions for me an it worked out real good.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117601 Mar 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point Sun. Bonnie and Al want to Nuke North Korea because their leader is running his mouth.
ARE we NOT allowed an opinion?
That is WHAT that WAS ... ya KNOW!

WE are NOT the ones with a FINGER on the BUTTON!

dumchit!

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Carry a big sword

#117602 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> She isn't smart enough to find it with just the information you gave. You you posted the link she demand instructions on how to use it.
She did NOT post a link. She posted a page and a post #. I figured out how to look after she threw her fit about it.
So, you're lying again.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#117603 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the worst thing you could find from one of your adversaries?... said the spirit
WHO is calling WHO adversaries ....???
huuuummmmmmm
IS this a WAR :)
online NO doubt!
ROTFL ...
over and over and over ...
you GET the picture
:)
Was there some point to this gibberish of yours?

It certainly wasn't funny, so why are you laughing?

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#117604 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Freek reposted NTR's address and you are okay with it? Think it is just a minor thing?
That was not the post I read or what I was referring to. Don't twist and distort my words again, Ralff or presume to know what I think about anything.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#117605 Mar 19, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually know what she's talking about?
Most of the time when I try to read one of whatthehey's posts I walk away asking "whatthehell"?
LOL! Yeah I know what you mean, Jax.

I think I understood it this time though, and it was pretty silly.
sun

Longview, WA

#117606 Mar 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There just scared that's ok,you no that feeling don't ya.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117607 Mar 19, 2013
Checker ARE more FUN :)
too much brain power for Chess...
Rather be doing something ELSE ...
when playing GAMES ...

than playing WAR!

;0)

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#117608 Mar 19, 2013
Failed us? Oh, it's much worse than that. As Liz Cheney recently stated, he's working to "diminish" American superiority in the world, militarily, economically.

And he's well on his way to destroying Israel as well.

Tell me why he would UNILATERALLY reduce our nuclear deterrent missiles by 2/3, removing them UNILATERALLY from the former Soviet block, and from eastern Europe, exposing us to attacks from the east, while Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, and Iran ALL INCREASE BOTH THEIR MILITARY AND NUCLEAR ARSENALS?!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#117609 Mar 19, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Run into a bear one time, fear was making a lot of decisions for me an it worked out real good.
LOL

Yeah, you "ran into a bear" where your flight or fight instincts kicked in.

You didn't decide to attack the bear with his two bigger and hungrier brothers watching because you heard him growl at you from two miles away.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117611 Mar 19, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Run into a bear one time, fear was making a lot of decisions for me an it worked out real good.
Very cute :)
It would for ME too :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Quirky 6,658
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Ismail 884
News Supreme deadlock: Republicans must draft their ... 2 hr Bama Yankee 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr johnny belinda 141,593
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Islam DevilWorship 3,537
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 5 hr serfs up 7
More from around the web