The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393429 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#115679 Mar 14, 2013
...and like the REST of the libTARDS ...

NEVER saying ...
anyTHING of value ... ;0)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#115681 Mar 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't forget anything.
You're a wimpy little wanna be bad ass that let his mouth over power his brain and all you can come up with is to mock me because you know I lost my son.
You can't hurt me eagle.
You can't hurt me and you can't make me mad because I know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt.
My son had a better father than yours ever will.
I believe god took care of your demon seed much like little one's.. Don't blame me you failed..

Eagle
JIM CROW

Canyon Country, CA

#115683 Mar 14, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such an exciting life, big bubba checks in every couple of months on this thread and there you are, no life, on the computer all day and your Vag has even more cobwebs on it, get a life you old hen
You ain't nothing but a Weak Brotha, suckin' on pickled pigs feet and playin with puddin' thinking of white women all day. Get up and go wash that azz!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#115684 Mar 14, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see that free said I was prejudiced because I said I could tell your son was a great kid from his picture?
Lmao! What a spoiled sport.......
I didn't see the post but for some reason topix won't allow that link to be posted.. Maybe cause its a military link or showing the names.. Ya got a link to her post??

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115685 Mar 14, 2013
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Damn AL I think this guy wants to put ya down over your words.
Kinda sounds that way, don't it ...???
Just what have I told BUT the "truth" for them to have such "hatred" in their hearts for me ...???

Beyond me ...

BUT ...
"I" can "handle it" ...

Easy come, EASY GO!

;0)

If they wanna see more ...
Let 'em keep adding more ammo ...

I'm ...

Loving Ever Minute of It !!!
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#115687 Mar 14, 2013
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Damn AL I think this guy wants to put ya down over your words.
Putting it out of its misery would be a more appropriate statement.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115688 Mar 14, 2013
JIM CROW wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't nothing but a Weak Brotha, suckin' on pickled pigs feet and playin with puddin' thinking of white women all day. Get up and go wash that azz!
I would try to wash my Azz but your Tongue is always in the way, now go back to screwin that chicken boy, say hi to yer retarded mom
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115690 Mar 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting it out of its misery would be a more appropriate statement.
I do NOT have any "misery"

EXCEPT libTARDS ...

libTARDS are MY biggest misery ...
cuz ...
Their "ignorance" is ASTOUNDING ...

;0)
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115691 Mar 14, 2013
Smoked Jim Crow like cheap blunt I did, black power to you, you racist hair lip
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115693 Mar 14, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
An Open Letter To Fellow Patriots – We Have A Way Out (Capitulation Or Showdown)
Keith
Planet Infowars
March 14, 2013
I can’t remember how long I’ve been listening to Alex Jones lead the constitutional freedom movement, but I do know that I have been a 54 year witness to the degradation of American life and the tyrannical takeover of the United States of America by usurpers of power.
Sometimes, when I’m alone in quiet thought, I think about how sorry I am for this country. I literally swell up with tears at the possible death of a great nation. I remember visiting Gettysburg in Pennsylvania when I was a child and taking in all the great history this country offered. I remember how proud and privileged I was to be an American citizen. I felt like I was a small, but important, part of an exclusive club. I was part of something that most people in the world knew nothing about. How great it was that I was a citizen of a country that, with hard work, moral living and God’s Grace, I could achieve a slice of the American pie. I also knew that the American pie was not a right, but a privilege. The harder one worked the more one could attain. I remember promising myself that when I grow up and have children, that I would, like my father did, make sure they knew the level of sacrifice people gave to secure a future for them. Well, five children later, I can honestly say I achieved that goal. Our dinners are filled with political talk that, unfortunately, most Americans would not understand today. My children know more about current events than most adults. They know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land and that we are not a democracy but a constitutional republic, a country of laws and not men. But this letter is not about my stroll down memory lane, nor is it about my children. These words are about the answer to the problem that confronts this nation today, the erosion of quality of life in America by the new world order, the United Nations and the international bankers.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/an-open-letter-to-fel...
HEADING FOR THE SHOWDOWN

;0)
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115694 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT have any "misery"
EXCEPT libTARDS ...
libTARDS are MY biggest misery ...
cuz ...
Their "ignorance" is ASTOUNDING ...
;0)
Can't stand Libtards either, and Black. I don't like obama, does that make me racist? You Libs are screwing up my county, my state and my country. Go open a Vein and do America a favor

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#115695 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Watson!
Yeah ... I saw it! BAD BAD news for ALL Americans!
These dwIdioTs, the lone AGITATOR, nutter, is WHINING sooooo bad AND like her the rest of the BOARD follows suit! Like she's their "queen" or something. queen of the frQQt lQQps! Ha.
I let her fly a bit ago...
They THINK "I" actually sinned because I used a gd word.
I was speaking of 'G'o D''iva!
You know, I'm sure, as in "chocolates" ...
Talk about subtle "gotcha" moments!:)
tee hee hee ...
==========
whatthehey said:
Hey, hey, hey NOW! When you get older you gain patience not lose it haha! I remember you use to irritate the heck out of old Daniel Patrick Moynihan because he would always say gd to everything! Your comeback WAS the 'G' o D''iva'...YOU want one or what-what? I would have known this was you from your reporting days in NY by that word! BUT, I read you and that other trademark a couple of months ago on here! Small world. Hey our friends business, grand opening is Mar. They are from here but made a bid and got it in Lex. I thought it was a ground up project but actually was a remodel! Be up your way 21-22. I remember the place you like in------so meet me there on the 22, around 5:00. I will be in a white C-230 Kompressor, black tinted windows...look for the plates! I am small, dark brown hair will wear a burt- orange vest-something of that nature, the UT colors! Say that word that you signed off on always in your news articles! I will know exactly who you are! Republican Honey had said she would not be back until April, 1...will miss her. I thought this was going to happen in June actually! Oh well! I will not be alone, hubby will be with me. Let me know if you cannot make it!
==========
Seems some on HERE have VERY BAD "comprehension" problems!
I put a note on my calendar for it!
Crazy in a way meeting up with someone on the Net ...
BUT ...
This persons values sound a lot like mine!
Therefore I am lQQking "forward" to it!
Let me know 'wth'... Can't wait :)
Oh, I was mistaken on the weekend. Just curious if you met. I never saw you reply to wht's offer.

Level 8

#115696 Mar 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't the Azzhole in Chief from Temecula. How they hangin', GR? LOL!
How's what hangin', his hemmorhoids? LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#115698 Mar 14, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we will let the court decide not this left wing lynch mob on this thread.
I don't believe they can prove he committed a crime, at least not from what we have seen so far.
I don't see a crime either.. Maybe discharge of a firearm but that is long since passed.. He will walk..

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#115699 Mar 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So free lied about it being two days before he was notified..
Eagle
I believe the issue is how long he laid in the PD morgue before arrangements were made to pick up his body, and apparently (from what the media reported) he was still marked as "unidentified" until the pick-up took place. Can you see the difference? At least the media reported that he remained marked as unidentified for three days. However, we know he was identified by his father on the morning after his death from the photo shown him. So, it's hard to know whether the media got it wrong, or if the SPD failed to tag his remains even after his father had made a photo ID. This is much ado about nothing aside from the disrespect to Trayvon Martin and the further disrespect some of you have shown for his parents.

You may have a fine son, but you didn't raise him to manhood, did you? Your ex raised him. You devoted your time to your step-granddaughter until you took off and left her grandmother who had supported you for years to fend for herself. You know - the woman you referred to as "my old lady". While you disparage Trayvon Martin's father for "shacking up with" his fiancee, you're the man whose own step grand-child is illegitimate with a teen mother not even out of high school. It's really hard to reconcile the two men you are. Is that rude? Well, I don't think it's nearly as rude as you were to a father who lost his only child. Until you've lost a child, I suppose it doesn't mean much. But, children aren't supposed to go first, and it leaves a hole in your heart that never really heals.

Level 8

#115700 Mar 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not no way near a liar.. I always thought tracy is/was a worthless dad.. And I will continue to feel that way.. Don't try to portray him as a loving father when its clear he wasn't..
Eagle
I don't know what kind of father he was and neither do you. How does it affect Zimmerman's guilt or innocence?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#115701 Mar 14, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there Eagle, he'll cry to the mods and he gets gay privileges here...
He can cry all he wants hell maybe obama will fund a crying generator to be green energy..

Eagle

Level 8

#115702 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Filmer Behind Romney's '47 Percent' Video Goes Public - KSYL-AM
www.ksyl.com/politics/125ab3570229b1db93830b9... HATE TO BRAG <<---<<<< ... Filmer Behind Romney's '47 Percent' Video Goes Public ... Prouty, who described himself as a bartender who lives a comfortable life but struggles like everyone else, said the decision to leak the recording was daunting ...
https://www.google.com/search...
Filmer Behind Romney's '47 Percent' Video Goes Public
“Why am I gonna do this, why am I gonna risk everything? Should I risk everything, should I put myself in jeopardy, should I put myself in legal jeopardy?” Prouty said he asked himself before handing the video over to Corn.[yeah WHY did he? CUZ he's a low-life THAT's WHY]
http://www.ksyl.com/politics/125ab3570229b1db...
He "will" get his comeuppance somewhere the line.
He NOT only hurt Romney ...
He "hurt" the American people as a WHOLE ...!!!
This guy's a hero.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#115703 Mar 14, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> It's none of her business. Anyone who thinks someone seeing a picture of a young man serving our country and then compliments him is prejudiced for making that "judgment based on looks" can go to Hell.
Agreed..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#115704 Mar 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to seek professional help on that one, but you need to, bad. ;)
You'll h ave to do more research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 32 min El Camino 8,057
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 1 hr El Camino 19
News President Obama Has Deported More People Than A... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 1 hr You moma 6
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Just Slim 142,300
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 5 hr spud 19
More from around the web