The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

higgans

Marion, IN

#114509 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well higgins those are all your opinions. No facts involved. You have every right to those opinions just as I have the right to mine. But what I posted were facts about the laws here in Fl.
If Zimmerman isn't found guilty of murder2, the jury then will consider his guilt of manslaughter. That charge isn't as hard to prove as the murder charge is.
NOT without being so charged and instructed, MS FACTS.

try reading some with an OPEN mind...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#114510 Mar 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck making that one stick ya desperate little dweeb.
I didn't make it stick. YOU DID! You had all the good luck to yourself doing so. Your true colors show.
higgans

Marion, IN

#114511 Mar 12, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Compliments of former President George W. Bush (in consultation with Dick Cheney)
U.S. Casualties
(White, black, brown, yellow, red - male and female)
4486 -Operation Iraqi Freedom
2181 -Operation Endurng Freedom/Afghanistan
countering Obama with Bush II is like preferring pneumonia to influenza.LOL

you are soooo funny... it HURTS... the Country.

got any body else's opinion pieces you want to post?

P=A=T=H=E=T=I=C

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#114512 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Facts don't change but people spin things to suit their theories.
Like we don't have protection from double jeopardy which was a truth you stated. The only problem with that was it isn't true.
OK So it wasn't. What of it? It certainly is being eroded. LOL
Toutle

Longview, WA

#114513 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>How about the Bigmouth Sleeper it's always fun to slip up on them.
How about the Ironheat there always fun to catch,little harder to handle when ya get them in the boat.
higgans

Marion, IN

#114514 Mar 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.“Printing money” typically shows up as an increase in inflation. Currently, inflation is 1.6%, down from 1.7% in 2012 and 3.1% in 2011 (the trend is downward, in case you missed it). So the current administration can’t be printing money.
well, since the FG no longer includes food and energy in its inflation calculations, it is real SHEEPLE-like of you to swallow there info so willingly.

really, that's a compliment (wink, wink)...

buy any $2 gas or hamburger lately?

how about those 25 cent candy bars and cheap used cars?

isn't it grand that the biggest boost to our economy is the 20 million NEW EPT card holders... DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#114515 Mar 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
do you KNOW what he ultimate Progressive Utopia 'looks' like?
take a look at Nazi Germany. many of Hitler & Co.s programs WERE PROGRESSIVE inspired: from propaganda (like the rhetoric we hear today coming OUT of DC and their supporting organizations) to race cleanzing.
the underlining method of 'from each according to his ability, to eaxh according to his need' is pretty NASTY.
what if one is in ANY way disabled? a balanced, well-run society CANNOT sustain dead weight. the aged, infirmed, criminal, etc, are 'eliminated'.
we argue about abortion on demand today. what if they become BY demand? we have the ability to see into the womb... why let a disabled baby BE born? what is one of Obama's lines? "WE don't need YOU to do that."
your husband needs open heart surgery and you are pregnant with a Downs baby. when the Govt controls HC AND doesn't want YOUR baby, might you both be given a CHOICE: husband or baby? nice way to DEFLECT the blame from Govt policy to you and hubby, eh?
remember, it WAS a Progressive Pres (Wilson) that RE-segregated the WH. it WAS a Progressive-inspired movement (the original birth control/planned parenthood) that TARGETED minorities and the poor... for their own good.
Progressives AND the originators of the KKK were BOTH started by Democrats. FDR campaigned against THE VERY POLICIES HE IMPLEMENTED. that's what Obama IS doing with the National Debt and corporate collusion and bailouts.
coincidence? what's old is new again....
FDR had the Great Depression. Obama has the Great Recession.
FDR's New Deal was a band-aid that only softened and PROLONGED his economic crisis. what has Obama done? New Deal II, of course.
many past Pres, INCLUDING JFK, KNEW to cut both taxes AND govt spending... BECAUSE THAT WORKS.
the danger is, in the 30's, FDR and our Nation did NOT already have 25 million on Govt welfare and BEHOLDING to the pol offering the same or more.
the danger IS, the Progressives HAVE more than a toe-hold in BOTH major political Parties. that explains why things DON'T change from one Admin to the other. that explains why the leadership of BOTH maj Parties attacked the TP Movement.
our National 'leaders' have been pissing on the Limitations of the Constitution for 50 plus years... more and more openly every four years.
now we have Pres EOs and Executive Branch depts and bureaucrats making UNlimited rules and regs withOUT and People's/Congressional oversight. Congress is almost WILLFULLY making itself extinct!
and the LIES... remember Benghazi? the BS about sequester? such divisive rhetoric has become COMMON PLACE. since 2009.
danger? nope, not HERE. right?
some of us have become willing sheeple.
some are the frogs in the boiling pot.
others call it as we see it and TRY and tell the others...
like some States telling the FG to go FO!
today MUST be the 1850s Redux...
I hate the Hitler topic, regardless when Government does a brain imagery scan in life or death of your brain reginitions, for cirmes in your lifetime Americans are automatically dubbed treason and traitors reardless stance or opinion formatted even never spoken.

Finding the brian chambers warehouses where they are reigniteing human brain after death to prosecute and die again CONSCIOUSLY top priority

Top Priority KEY MASTERS sperm banks of all species reignited with life insurence policy for each sperm or ovum that can be reginited in collant viles in bank vaults and others, 150,000 of each speiceis found in on and above planet was reignited and up for trade and foriegn sales T REX went for 2.5 Million dolloars for 4 sperm cells Who made what? ANy PRe-jurrasic and current species DNA splice is classified as a DRAGON regardless of what it looks like.

Glaceir melts and earth cores and crystal in breakdown releaseing sperm and ovums of all speices the little yellow and red eyed micro spiders could gather and store in the crystal prisms and some idiot wants TO MAKE them on purpose?

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114516 Mar 12, 2013
"The New York Times (30 September 1923) This became a remark Rogers often used in his public appearances.

The money was all appropriated for the top in the hopes that it would trickle down to the needy. Mr. Hoover didn’t know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellow’s hands.”"

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Will_Rogers

Will Rogers even back then knew the truth about trickle down prosperity....ah I mean trickle up.
higgans

Marion, IN

#114517 Mar 12, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I don't think so, we once had a Korean wolf that used to run around in our pack. One day he got stuck in a trap, bit off three of his legs to get out, but was still stuck.
he's hopping around in DC now, isn't he? in and out of the WH doggie door?:)

and you thought those PTA people were just gonna take him from the trap and put him down...lol

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#114518 Mar 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> BULLSHIT. You don't humiliate me in the least and you don't comprehend what others say.
I didn't say I humiliated you.

I simply pointed to your current state of humiliation.

You want to matter and you don't.

Don't blame me.

You built that.

;)

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114519 Mar 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OK So it wasn't. What of it? It certainly is being eroded. LOL
There you go again.

"_White American_ wrote:
Like we don't have protection from double jeopardy which was a truth you stated. The only problem with that was it isn't true."

But thanks for letting me know you realize what you said wasn't correct.

Level 6

Location hidden

#114520 Mar 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make it stick. YOU DID! You had all the good luck to yourself doing so. Your true colors show.
My true colors have always shown through posit.

You know that better than anybody.

I am who I am and never claimed to be anything else.

Must be what irritates a total fraud such as yourself so much.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114521 Mar 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT without being so charged and instructed, MS FACTS.
try reading some with an OPEN mind...
Yes, as being instructed by the judge to the jury. As I posted previously.
Toutle

Longview, WA

#114522 Mar 12, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the Hitler topic, regardless when Government does a brain imagery scan in life or death of your brain reginitions, for cirmes in your lifetime Americans are automatically dubbed treason and traitors reardless stance or opinion formatted even never spoken.
Finding the brian chambers warehouses where they are reigniteing human brain after death to prosecute and die again CONSCIOUSLY top priority
Top Priority KEY MASTERS sperm banks of all species reignited with life insurence policy for each sperm or ovum that can be reginited in collant viles in bank vaults and others, 150,000 of each speiceis found in on and above planet was reignited and up for trade and foriegn sales T REX went for 2.5 Million dolloars for 4 sperm cells Who made what? ANy PRe-jurrasic and current species DNA splice is classified as a DRAGON regardless of what it looks like.
Glaceir melts and earth cores and crystal in breakdown releaseing sperm and ovums of all speices the little yellow and red eyed micro spiders could gather and store in the crystal prisms and some idiot wants TO MAKE them on purpose?
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#114523 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again.
"_White American_ wrote:
Like we don't have protection from double jeopardy which was a truth you stated. The only problem with that was it isn't true."
But thanks for letting me know you realize what you said wasn't correct.
Posit doesn't quite grasp the concept of credibility.

When he tells a dozen different stories about his own life and then tells everyone they were all lies, there is no reason to believe him the next time around.

When he makes an argument using statements he knows to be false, there is no reason to see him as a credible part of any conversation from that point on.

I don't like beating up on posit. As a matter of fact, go back a couple of years before he went all weird on us and there were times when I actually enjoyed talking to him, but the constant attacks and the constant lies have left him something of an outcast and more than a little angry at a situation he created for himself.

I have to get back to work, the sun is finally shining.

Have a good one WA.
higgans

Marion, IN

#114524 Mar 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that took all of about 10 seconds...
Post #114035
stoopid, childish, pathetic, ILLITERATE, lying, Progressive, POS
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
That's just one post higgans.
You've also attacked me over the gay thing, questioned the dignity and honor of my military service and attacked my family, but I'm sure you'll deny all of that too.
Not that it matters to me what names you call me. I couldn't care less, but the fact that you can't even remember doing it tells me your problems may run deeper than first suspected.
Anything else you need me to clear up for you?
:)
oh, my bad... I just thought all of those adjectives meant PROGRESSIVE.:)

all right, maybe in a fit of anger about you being stoopid, illiterate, etc... I called you those 'names'.

but I guess you are LYING when you posted that you 'couldn't care less' BECAUSE YPU CARED ENOUGH TO WHINE ABOUT IT!LOL

I still NEVER attacked your family or service.

LIAR.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#114525 Mar 12, 2013
Six months later, where are Benghazi’s survivors?
posted at 1:21 pm on March 12, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Yesterday marked six months from the date that four Americans were killed in a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, the first American ambassador murdered in the line of duty in 33 years. While the Obama administration begrudgingly cooperated with Congressional panels looking into the attack and the White House response by sending officials to testify, one group still has not yet been made available. CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson wonders — where are the survivors?

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/03/12/six-mon...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#114527 Mar 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Should Barack Hussein Obama, the 44th president of the United States, be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors?
It’s not a question yet being asked or debated in the Big Media. But it is a question being addressed by some members of Congress, by an increasing number of pundits by activists on the left and the right – and for more than one or two alleged constitutional offenses.
Some of those who have broached the subject include Reps. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.; Walter Jones, R-N.C.; Trey Radel, R-Fla.; Steve Stockman; former Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas; former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio; Fox News’ Mike Huckabee; former assistant U.S. attorney Andrew McCarthy; left-leaning investigative reporter Dave Lindorff; talk-radio host Mark Levin; former House Speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich; author and columnist Pat Buchanan and others.
Article II, Section 4, of the U.S. Constitution states,“The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
The U.S. House of Representatives has the power to commence impeachment proceedings. If the House adopts an impeachment resolution, the U.S. Senate conducts a trial and determines whether to convict or acquit. If an official is convicted, he or she is removed from the position and may be barred from holding office again. The official may also face criminal prosecution.
Only two U.S. president have been impeached by the House: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. However, both presidents were acquitted in the Senate. President Richard Nixon resigned before the full House had voted on his impeachment.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...
It should come as no surprise to anyone that most Republicans don’t like Obama and that some would love to impeach him. This happens with virtually every president. Nothing new here (e.g., a November 2006 poll found that 48 percent of Democrats were then in favor of impeaching George W. Bush). But actually finding the legal grounds for impeachment is far from easy. And with Obama, it’s going to be even more difficult. As an ex-constitutional law professor you can be assured he has his constitutional bases covered and has the legal knowledge to play uncomfortable close to the edge.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#114528 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they did but that doesn't end things.
"The issue seems certain to end up before the Supreme Court, which ultimately could clarify a president’s authority to fill his administration and appoint federal judges when a minority of the Senate blocks consideration of his choices."
Which is what Pok Guy said. So it isn't a done deal yet.
How are you this fine day?

Yes, I know what Pok Guy said. But, it will most likely NOT end up before the Supreme Court. A done deal more than likely. If it does that would set off a firestorm. Also if it did-then what you and I discussed days ago would be in tune with my argument on judgements being written into documents when a judge has made a ruling or decision. Thus making that- now the law!
higgans

Marion, IN

#114529 Mar 12, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>"IT IS NEVER MY INTENT TO GET ANY THING WRONG."
Oh, well.
"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley."
Robert Burns
what else do u do for L-J?

give him advice for the love lorn?:)

trade canning recipes?

best get back to your mutual admiration society klatch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where They Stand: Ben Carson on Issues of 2016 ... 56 min swedenforever 5
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 1 hr swedenforever 23
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 1 hr Who Guessed it 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 138,046
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 4 hr Jose Cervantes 97
News Republicans are not compassionate 6 hr Earl 140
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 6 hr sandy1 11
More from around the web