The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114449 Mar 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
WA, if you can get a straight answer out of him you're doing better than anyone else so far.
He's more likely to rant incoherently about something he doesn't understand (but claims to be an expert on) and call you a bunch of names.
Perhaps Jax but I like to try and understand how someone sees things. It helps me to understand their views but so far it's been just empty, silent key strokes.
By the way Good Morning.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114450 Mar 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The best argument against Christianity is Christians. When those who call themselves Christians fail to live up to that name, as you do, the unbeliever and doubter believe it proof against the claims of Christ and causes the believer to doubt.
As God would say of you: dumchit.
That is by far one of our greatest sins.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114451 Mar 12, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
The rate of inflation while it may have a relationship certainly can't be used as absolute proof. How weak. Flawed logic maximized.
So if inflation isn't how one can know how much money the Federal Reserve is printing then what does?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114452 Mar 12, 2013
Wia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut-burger. You don't know chit about anything.
That's just not true.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114453 Mar 12, 2013
Wahkiacus wrote:
<quoted text>You need to figure out what the Federal Reserve is,an what they do to control inflation or cause inflation that benefit them.
So please fill us in with your extensive knowledge of the Federal Reserve and how they work the system.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114454 Mar 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not harsh at all. You are a communist pig.
Ignorant would better describe your comment posi.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114455 Mar 12, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
you are nothing but a cowardly liar
Your breaking the terms of service to post on Topix. Stop changing the reply you post to.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114456 Mar 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You bet it is a good call. She fits the profile of one. Our nation shouldn't ever tolerate the likes of her.
Be very careful posi. If our Country doesn't tolerate the likes of one person it can very easily not tolerate the likes of you and others like you.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114457 Mar 12, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is so funny how him and NTR once were so prominent on these thread have been reduced to the insignificant trolls they now are simply by other posters discovering and exposing their crap.
Good job guys and gals!
Neither Ntr or Jax are trolls nor have they ever been. As you have a new avatar but are an old poster. It would seem that perhaps you might fit the picture of a troll far better.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#114458 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Ntr or Jax are trolls nor have they ever been. As you have a new avatar but are an old poster. It would seem that perhaps you might fit the picture of a troll far better.
You seem to be positioning yourself for the role

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#114459 Mar 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps Jax but I like to try and understand how someone sees things. It helps me to understand their views but so far it's been just empty, silent key strokes.
By the way Good Morning.
Good morning WA.

I was just checking the posts since I left last night.

Trying to get used to the time change and I would like to go on record as saying daylight savings time is a stupid idea.

I just wish there were a few more people on the conservative side (here) that had the ability to carry on an actual conversation. As it is there isn't much of a chance of really discussing the issues.

Hope you have a great day. I've got a lot to do outside today.

:)

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#114460 Mar 12, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be positioning yourself for the role
Troll said what?

I guess nasty is one way to start the day.

Not my choice, but I guess if it works for you more power to ya.

I hope you have a better day than you deserve.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114461 Mar 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the arrest warrant, the State HAS charged for violations of 1) 782.04(2)- 2nd defree MURDER, 2) 775-087(1) and 3) 775-087(2)- both dealing with the use of a gun in MURDER.
there, SO FAR, is NO mention of MANSLAUGHTER, PERIOD.
THERE IS nothing in the wording of Fl statute 782.04 about AUTOMATICALLY including lesser charges (i.e., MANSLAUGHTER OR 3Rd degree MURDER),
the whole nutter argument about convicting GZ on the LESSER charge of MANSLAUGHTER depends on IF the Prosecutor ASKS at trial to include it.
since it (MANSLAUGHTER) is NOT included in the ORIGINAL warrant and the trial has NOT commenced, speculation as to whether GZ can or will or might be concivted of IT is HOOEY and wishful nutter thinking.
the sheer incompetence of this prosecutor opens the door to DOUBT she will ask for the inclusion of the lesser charge.
for her, it may well be ALL OR NOTHING.
now, can we please deal with FACTS and REALITY for ten lousy seconds?
probably NOT....
782-04 is a case number nothing about if the jury can consider a lessor charge.

"The jury could also look at lesser-included offenses. At some point during or after the trial, the attorneys will meet with the judge in what is called a "charging conference" to argue which legal instruction the judge will give the jurors. We will not know which lesser-included offenses will be given to the jury until then."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/12/justice/florida...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114462 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
assault and battery, attempted murder, don't you know anything? Or can i come over and pound your face with impunity?
Oh you're talking about something that Trayvon was never charged with. That we only have Zimmermans word for. The man that lied before the court two different times. Yeah right.....lol.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114463 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pershing, IN
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 49 min ago
I keep seeing this ISP on the Austin ,Indiana Topix and I am getting sick of you damn redneck hilljacks going on the Austin,Indiana topix leaving posts.Just stop it you damn hicks.I am nightrider motherf**kers!!!!
jimmy crack corn
Pershing, IN
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 44 min ago
I keep seeing this ISP on the Seymour ,Indiana Topix and I am getting sick of you damn redneck hilljacks going on the Seymour,Indiana topix leaving posts.Just stop it you damn hicks.I am jimmy crack corn motherf**kers!!!!
==========
Qmerican JUST for "you" ... stoopid ...
got anyMORE snide remarks ...
two CAN play "your" quite ... EASILY
==========
;0)
Are you fishing for more posters? Seems like it.
This is still America and anyone can post anywhere you aren't king or queen not even for a day. Get over yourself and your self proclaimed ability to tell others what to do.
Aphelion

Cocoa, FL

#114464 Mar 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll said what?
I guess nasty is one way to start the day.
Not my choice, but I guess if it works for you more power to ya.
I hope you have a better day than you deserve.
Yawn ...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114465 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy, vile, foul mouthed name caller.
Yes you are!
chris

Lafayette, LA

#114466 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Self loathing American white liberals, disgusting.
they really are not self loathing, but self agarandizing expecting to always be ahead of the pact and in control of the minions they enslave through the communist implementaion, rank and file they are in government positions used to terrorize the public at large

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#114467 Mar 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
fair enought...
now, let's LOOK at the KNOWN facts of this INDIVIDUAL case's circumstances:
let us say you have teo children. let's call them George and Trayvon. one is 17 years and 11 months old and Trayvon is 17 yrs and two weeks old (is that right?).
both reside with their mother, from which you are several years divorced, and they live in another location than you.
Geo is currently enrolled and attending school... makes decent grades and hasn't had any problems for, oh, two years.
Trayvon has just been suspended for REASONS UNKWON, his mother has asked YOU to take him under your wing during the SUSPENSION.
1) would you still NOT be worried about Trayvon's choice of staying out all night WITHOUT YOUR EXPLICIT FOREKNOWLEDGE AND PERMISSION?
2) Trayvaon has a cell phone, presumably TO CALL YOU/HOME TO MAKE SOME ONE AWARE OF HIS PLANS... especially as they change. would this choice of SILENCE not be cause for alarm?
3) when you call Travon, 2, 3, 4 times, ALL you get is either NOTHING or voice mail. still NOT worried?
4) let's add the fact that Trayvon is the MOST vunerable young man in the modern American urban landscape: a young (15-25 yrs old) black male. still NOT worried?
5) Trayvon is NOT on his home 'turf'... he is, essentially, a 'stranger in a strange land'... an outsider... a babe in the woods. still going to bed?
6) Trayvon was left, presumeably, in CHARGE of the younger child. hopefully, it was NOT the other way around. worst case scenario, they were in charge of themselves, a troubled, barely 17 yr old and a 12(?) yr old. well?
IMO, Tracy Martin summed up HIS concerns when he said he thought TM was out doing 'whatever 17 yr oldsdo' and/or met a new girl and....? to Mr Martin,'nuff said.... son like father, eh?
you can spin Mr Martin's LACK of follow thru any way you want to. IT STILL SUCKS, IN THIS FATHER OF TWO SON'S OPINION.
for the record, when my oldest had his driver's lic (operator's) for about 3-6 months, he had a school choir meet 60 miles away in Indy. it involved staying overnight(Sat). I allowed him to take OUR veh and drive himself. he told me that when the parents, etc. left, he looked down into the parking lot and saw only 2/3 cars LEFT. his/ours was one of those 2/3 cars.(not to be too dramatic, it may have been the ONLY car!)
if the following weekend he had went out and NOT shown at home at a reasonable hour, I would have called GOD if necessary to find him.
Rule #1: SH!T HAPPENS... especially with teen aged boys... suspended from school or NOT.
he has three sons today (3, 14 & 16 yrs old). how much you wanna bet he KNOWS where they are every NIGHT?
I gave the link that showed what Martin said happened that night. He thought his son was with a family member who was a good upstanding citizen. Trayvon had talked about going to a movie with him before the parents went to dinner.
At 12yrs old a young person that is reliable can be left at home for a few hours at night. Many people do that. Some even leave several children at home while they work.
You know that this is all smoke and mirrors. It really doesn't matter what kind of parents Trayvon had they aren't on trial. It's about what happened to Trayvon and if it was reasonable to have that happen to him.
I know if one of your sons had walked to the store and was walking home and the same thing happened to him. You wouldn't be so forgiving of the one that shot him.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#114468 Mar 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
“…the president of the "good ole" USA made some "recess" appointments recently, while the senate was not in recess. These appointments are unconstitutional and nothing more than a power grab by the president…”
Wrong. The appointments to the NLRB, ruled the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, were unconstitutional because, contrary to popular but mistaken belief, the Senate was technically in session.
During the time of the appointments, the Senate technically had stayed in session because it was gaveled in and out every few days for so-called pro forma sessions. Some of these pro forma sessions lasted less than a minute. GOP lawmakers used the tactic – as Democrats had done in the past – specifically to prevent Obama from using his recess power to install members to other boards, such as the labor board and the consumer board.
As a law abiding and Constitution-loving American you’ll be happy to hear that the ruling conflicts with what some other federal appeals courts have held about when recess appointments are valid, meaning it’s almost guaranteed to go to the US Supreme Court.
Wrong! A federal appeals court agreed and ruled-it WAS UN-constitutional!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 min Angels Flight 137,643
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr serfs up 43
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 1 hr kuda 20
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 2 hr Jamestheduke21 3
Texas AG accuses feds of misleading on immigran... 2 hr wild child 1
Texas Files Early Discovery Motion Against Obama 2 hr wild child 1
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr goonsquad 113
Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by ... 6 hr INFIDEL 15
More from around the web