The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
95,841 - 95,860 of 253,964 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Chart That Proves That The Mainstream Media Is Lying To You About Unemployment
By Michael, on March 10th, 2013

The mainstream media is absolutely giddy that the U.S. unemployment rate has hit a "four-year low" of 7.7 percent. But is unemployment in the United States actually going down? After all, you would think that it should be. The Obama administration has "borrowed" more than 6 trillion dollars from future generations of Americans, interest rates have been pushed to all-time lows, and the Federal Reserve has been wildly printing more money in a desperate attempt to "stimulate" the economy. So have those efforts been successful? Well, according to the mainstream media, the U.S. unemployment rate is falling steadily. Headlines all over the nation boldly declared that "236,000 jobs" were added to the economy in February, but what they didn't tell you was that the number of Americans "not in the labor force" rose by 296,000. And that is how they are getting the unemployment rate to go down - by pretending that huge numbers of unemployed Americans don't want jobs. Sadly, as you will see below, the truth is that the percentage of working age Americans that have a job is just 0.1% higher than it was exactly three years ago. And we have not even come close to getting back to where we were before the last economic crisis. For example, more than 146 million Americans were employed back in 2007. But today, only 142.2 million Americans have a job even though our population has grown steadily since then. So where in the world is this "economic recovery" that they keep talking about?

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! Very, very true! My newest passion -
law...ahuh ahuh, I LOVE it! And, we are now using cases as precedents to issue injuctions in other cases and are preparing to take some extremely complex cases to the highest level-if need be.
Many people did not know that the president of the "good ole" USA made some "recess" appointments recently, while the senate was not in recess. These appointments are unconstitutional and nothing more than a power grab by the president. Wonder what policies he wanted to put in place with these appointees OR what Americans would have lost(by a newly written policy made into law)?
Ahuh, ahuh this confirms the integrity of the constitution and the separation of powers that it clearly means to protect us from!
“…the president of the "good ole" USA made some "recess" appointments recently, while the senate was not in recess. These appointments are unconstitutional and nothing more than a power grab by the president…”

Wrong. The appointments to the NLRB, ruled the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, were unconstitutional because, contrary to popular but mistaken belief, the Senate was technically in session.

During the time of the appointments, the Senate technically had stayed in session because it was gaveled in and out every few days for so-called pro forma sessions. Some of these pro forma sessions lasted less than a minute. GOP lawmakers used the tactic – as Democrats had done in the past – specifically to prevent Obama from using his recess power to install members to other boards, such as the labor board and the consumer board.

As a law abiding and Constitution-loving American you’ll be happy to hear that the ruling conflicts with what some other federal appeals courts have held about when recess appointments are valid, meaning it’s almost guaranteed to go to the US Supreme Court.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
The scumbag, racist criminal Martin got exactly what he deserved for his last felony.
What felony are you talking about?
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Wahkiacus wrote:
<quoted text>You need to figure out what the Federal Reserve is,an what they do to control inflation or cause inflation that benefit them.
Are you implying that the Fed Reserve manipulates the economy to benefit itself? Naw; I’m gonna give you more credit than that and wait until you give yourself more rope by which you’ll eventually hang yourself.

(And please don’t tell me that there’s a gov’t conspiracy still keeping the Roswell alien under wraps.)

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Wia wrote:
North Korea Announces End to 60-Year Old Truce!
That's the problem when you have a new leader who is very young, full of himself, untried and inexperienced. But enough about Obama.
That kid now running North Korea is also a complete amateur.
Kool! now maybe these youngins' can 'Duke' it out, Mano de Mano. Professional politicians have been Dicking around for decades. Lets get it over with, without the Macho Nacho,

NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS SINCE 45'

http://youtu.be/deEqf1yZwhU

"Losing My Religion / REM"
ISHALLRETURN-VIDEOS
Wahkiacus

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that the Fed Reserve manipulates the economy to benefit itself? Naw; I’m gonna give you more credit than that and wait until you give yourself more rope by which you’ll eventually hang yourself.
(And please don’t tell me that there’s a gov’t conspiracy still keeping the Roswell alien under wraps.)
Naw you keep the rope you need it more than I do,little hint when fed. starts raising rates look out.G.Soros worth 19 billon pulling out stocks at neck breaking speed,what does he know that you don't know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've spent the day calling me names. I made a simple observation about what I see as the source of your anger and paranoia.
I think you're a little confused about who is launching personal attacks and who is tryng to have an actual conversation.
As far as my personal life, once again you intentionally have the details wrong.
I was not married when I served. I was however stil dating women.
Not that it's any of your business, but since you brought it up my first experience with a man came after my service. Service for which I recieved an honorable discharge.
I obeyed the rules and I served my country, but for some reason you continue to imply otherwise.
I have asked you repeatedly to put into words the freedoms and liberties you feel you have lost (other than being forced to wear a seatbelt and not being able to smoke anywhere you damn well please) and you have chosen to attack, call me names and now question the dignity of my military service.
I'm going to have to assume that you have nothing to offer to this discussion beyond rhetoric and prejudice.
That is not true for anybody here and you know it.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope we aren't out matched.
Naw, I don't think so, we once had a Korean wolf that used to run around in our pack. One day he got stuck in a trap, bit off three of his legs to get out, but was still stuck.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. LOL!
You are the liar, Rose, just like the pig you are.
FO, communist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Wahkiacus wrote:
<quoted text>Naw you keep the rope you need it more than I do,little hint when fed. starts raising rates look out.G.Soros worth 19 billon pulling out stocks at neck breaking speed,what does he know that you don't know.
GEORGE SOROS AND THE ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION

Better yet: Who IS this man? Meet one of the most prominent of the players in your downfall. He very much ‘was’ but he also IS and did, in fact wreck the economy of Southeast Asia in very short order.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

Mentor to 0
``````

George Soros has leased the White House as a summer home for eight years, and appointed a number of his stooges to Cabinet positions, including Chief of Staff. It’s a great triumph for the wanted criminal who has gone from collaborating with the Nazis to controlling the greatest country in the world.
That was Obama’s message. He just didn't mean one word of it.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A crybaby minority freeloader?
I'll give you credit for playing to the audience, but doesn't this take us all the way back to the "zebra" comments and you being nothing more than a right wing racist?
SO WHAT, DRAMA QUEEN? Where's your tolerance? Somehow it disappeared because he doesn't see things the way you do? You're hurtin'

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar, Rose, just like the pig you are.
FO, communist.
Wow, a little harsh don't you think for simply calling you a liar.

I am no liar and neither am I a "pig" or a "communist."

Seek help, lady. You're losing it. LOL!
Wahkiacus

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GEORGE SOROS AND THE ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION
Better yet: Who IS this man? Meet one of the most prominent of the players in your downfall. He very much ‘was’ but he also IS and did, in fact wreck the economy of Southeast Asia in very short order.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
Mentor to 0
``````
George Soros has leased the White House as a summer home for eight years, and appointed a number of his stooges to Cabinet positions, including Chief of Staff. It’s a great triumph for the wanted criminal who has gone from collaborating with the Nazis to controlling the greatest country in the world.
That was Obama’s message. He just didn't mean one word of it.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...
Ya I know this guys been sneaking around the world for a longtime,he's spooky.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, a little harsh don't you think for simply calling you a liar.
I am no liar and neither am I a "pig" or a "communist."
Seek help, lady. You're losing it. LOL!
Not harsh at all. You are a communist pig.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
“…the president of the "good ole" USA made some "recess" appointments recently, while the senate was not in recess. These appointments are unconstitutional and nothing more than a power grab by the president…”
Wrong. The appointments to the NLRB, ruled the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, were unconstitutional because, contrary to popular but mistaken belief, the Senate was technically in session.
During the time of the appointments, the Senate technically had stayed in session because it was gaveled in and out every few days for so-called pro forma sessions. Some of these pro forma sessions lasted less than a minute. GOP lawmakers used the tactic – as Democrats had done in the past – specifically to prevent Obama from using his recess power to install members to other boards, such as the labor board and the consumer board.
As a law abiding and Constitution-loving American you’ll be happy to hear that the ruling conflicts with what some other federal appeals courts have held about when recess appointments are valid, meaning it’s almost guaranteed to go to the US Supreme Court.
Court rules Obama recess appointments unconstitutional

WASHINGTON — A federal appeals court, dealing a defeat to President Obama, has sharply limited the chief executive’s power to bypass the Senate and to make temporary “recess” appointments to fill vacant slots in government agencies.

The Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, in a 3-0 ruling, said the president can make recess appointments only when the Senate has formally adjourned between sessions of Congress, not when lawmakers leave Washington for a brief break.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/news/...

Court Says Obama "Recess" Appointments Violate Constitution - PBSNews

Obama Impeachment Over White House Leaks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not harsh at all. You are a communist pig.
No I'm not, but you certainly are a liar. LOL!

Take your meds.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Lol! I didn't read that one before I guess. It was quite a temper tantrum Jack had there wasn't it?
He doesn't know diddly shit when it comes to law. It is just a shame when he projects his idiocy before learning the facts.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Good call
LOL! No it wasn't, girly girl.

I am neither a pig nor a communist, but you're a nasty little pissant just like POS.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Good call
You bet it is a good call. She fits the profile of one. Our nation shouldn't ever tolerate the likes of her.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No I'm not, but you certainly are a liar. LOL!
Take your meds.
>Not harsh at all. You are a real communist pig in a VIRTUAL world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••