The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
95,601 - 95,620 of 243,805 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
Why borders need secured and immigration must be organised. Medical checks are a MUST!
CDC Warns Of SARS-Related Virus From Middle East
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...
What do you want to do about all the international air travel with bona fide U.S. citizens returning from abroad and legal visa holders coming in from around the globe? Do you seriously think we could check the potential at the borders or that they are the most serious threat of this illness entering? LOL

This kind of thing is much more likely to be brought in by diplomats, returning military, and businessmen and women and tourists and arrive at LAX International or Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than via somebody illegal crossing a border.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". They insisted Mr. Zimmerman was "White" and refused to admit that it was two minorities involved. They simply disowned Mr. Zimmerman to take advantage of the publicity they could create off his situation. Some posters still do.
Could you provide a link to a post that mentions "white on black crime"? Take your time;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to do about all the international air travel with bona fide U.S. citizens returning from abroad and legal visa holders coming in from around the globe? Do you seriously think we could check the potential at the borders or that they are the most serious threat of this illness entering? LOL
This kind of thing is much more likely to be brought in by diplomats, returning military, and businessmen and women and tourists and arrive at LAX International or Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than via somebody illegal crossing a border.
It wouldn't BE the influx of ILLEGAL immigrants coming in WITHOUT inoculations that we American's got years ago and UPDATED as needed to be able to get into kindergarten, elementary schools, etc. would it?

AND have to SHOW proof of before being enrolled!
American citizens have to DO THAT!
Illegal immigrants don't!

piss off, LOSER!

QUIT "spreading" libTARD jargon
ALL OVER these boards ...

with ya LIES!

Not your opinion, "your" LIES!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Could you provide a link to a post that mentions "white on black crime"? Take your time;-)
ALL over

C - ommunist
N - ews
N - etwork

in the early days!

Research for "yourself" ... and

Learn of which you speak ...
before letting ya alligator MOUTH
OVERLOAD ya "hummingbird's" azz ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Go to the kiddie boards
IF ya want ...

to TALK like THAT ...

THIS is a SERIOUS "subject" ...

"The pResident has FAILED us.

For SERIOUS minded ADULTS only!

;0)

[along with some humor thrown in occasionally, for comedic RELIEF from so MUCH tragedy]
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The President has failed us? You can say that again

Obama is the worst POTUS this country has ever seen

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida legislators to spend the next two months debating state's gun laws
http://www.news-press.com/article/20130310/NE...
And the last line on page 3 is so true..

"“Florida is at a 41-year low in crime,” he said.“Recidivism is less than it has been, our prison population is flat and crime is down. So I don’t think now is a good time to change the recipe that is working.”"

Eagle

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AllArnerican1 wrote:
The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
What about ya "grandkids" that have MONEY to PAY ...
..as soon as they are BORN - price they OWE upon BIRTH!

That they did NOT get the enjoyment of SPENDING!...

huuuummmm ...

National DEBT

16,000,000,000,000,000.oo ... & RISING daily!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

u r SICK, bub ...

BUT ...

just LIKE the other morons on here!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". They insisted Mr. Zimmerman was "White" and refused to admit that it was two minorities involved. They simply disowned Mr. Zimmerman to take advantage of the publicity they could create off his situation. Some posters still do.
You are correct. And Don`tPannic/Reweba along with Rico were some of the ones doing it! As well as NTR and ROSE .

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Care to compare that to say Chicago or maybe the State of Illinois?
And we obviously have a winner don't we Florida?
Yup even being the tourist capital of the world our crime rate has been falling.. The recession/oil spill ect and were still here..

Eagle
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! What do you have to back that wildazz claim?
Maybe you should read this; Dangerous TB Patient Detained on U.S. Border
In medical isolation in South Texas, 100 miles or so from Mexico's border, is a man who embodies one of U.S. health officials' greatest worries: He is the first person to cross and be held in detention while infected with one of the most severe types of drug-resistant tuberculosis known today.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Btw, diplomats get pretty good healthcare, our military has medical services that check for this sort of thing and although there currently is many international travel precautions there are no nearly enough. Besides NTR, if securing the border saved just one innocent child from contacting a deadly disease it would be worth it. Right?
Seriously, stopping or slowing one pandemic would.
M
She has the Plague AND We're Crossing the 'Jordan River!?

Sierra, is the little girl who contracted the bubonic plague in Pagosa Springs last summer. If you missed that story, you had to have been sleeping for months and never read a shred of news or turned on a television.

Pray more: http://www.pagosadailypost.com/news/22552/Of_...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup even being the tourist capital of the world our crime rate has been falling.. The recession/oil spill ect and were still here..
Eagle
Florida "Chicken Church" becomes bizarre tourist attraction

While it was not intended to look like a chicken, the church's committee find the similarities highly comical.

The church's bird-like features are used as a compass to direct sea workers - its wings represent East and West, while its beak and tail symbolise North and South

Cackle more: http://www.eturbonews.com/33713/florida-chick...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>With the "stand your ground law" I can understand how the recidivism rate would drop.
The way it should be..

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down (lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows it, she was just trying to get me to go on a fishing trip. I didn't work any better than her trying explain how Merriam-Webster didn't know the correct definition of "amnesty".
Lmao! Remember that Quirky?
Lol, Yep !

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, work on your reading comprehension skills. My claim was not that "posters" did it although several did, it was "And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". Think Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Yeah NTR, stop being pretentious. This whole thing is about White and black, whites getting away with murder, poor helpless black babies being victimized, yada yada yada and f the truth of it all...
When the story broke here on topix it was the news article that indicated Zimmerman was a white male. It was a certain group of regular posters who pointed out that Zimmerman was not white. Those same ranting right wing regulars couldn't stop trying to insinuate that the world is a better place because this 17 year old boy was dead.
Big Bubba the Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Black Power mofos

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the last line on page 3 is so true..
"“Florida is at a 41-year low in crime,” he said.“Recidivism is less than it has been, our prison population is flat and crime is down. So I don’t think now is a good time to change the recipe that is working.”"
Eagle
You are functionally illiterate. That last line referred to Florida's mandatory minimum sentencing laws. Learn to comprehend what you read before people start to realize how ignorant you really are.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> that reminds me, where did NTR go? She came on strong but is nowhere to be found now....
40 Hikers Rescued in Kentucky:‘Pretty Rough Country Back in There’

“I think once they got up there, there’s 37 footprints going every which direction.… I think they couldn’t figure out which way they came from,”

Hike more: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••