The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,779)

Showing posts 95,561 - 95,580 of239,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113834
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

‘Toaster Pastry Gun Freedom Act’ proposed in Maryland
4:58 AM 03/10/2013

A Maryland state senator has crafted a bill to curb the zeal of public school officials who are tempted to suspend students as young as kindergarten for having things — or talking about things, or eating things — that represent guns, but aren’t actually anything like real guns.

Sen. J. B. Jennings, a Republican who represents Baltimore Harford Counties, introduced “The Reasonable School Discipline Act of 2013″ on Thursday, reports The Star Democrat.

“We really need to re-evaluate how kids are punished,” Jennings told The Star Democrat.“These kids can’t comprehend what they are doing or the ramifications of their actions.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/toaster-pas...
higgans

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113835
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I am thinking about a 3 way with patrick and rose.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113836
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk..."
You're not one of these wild eyed liberals that's jealous of the rich man and determined to tell other people what they can do with their own money are ya.
What's next, a call for redistributing wealth?
The dork from up north tried to make it sound like the tax payer was going to be paying for this birthday party and I corrected him.
No big deal. I correct him all the time.
Since income seems to be the line of demarcation between the oppressed and the oppressor, who can argue that the Obama's aren't hypocritical in everything they preach and practice?
higgans

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113837
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I love a snatch with a super strong odor and patrick? I would tap dat azz ya know.he do me too
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113839
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is greater than all of us. He built it. He can dismantle it.
Just like the geek and the internet. LOL
For sure "posi" -for sure!

.
.
.

Grace is the love that gives, that loves the unlovely and the unloveable! Oswald C. Hoffnam

Happy Spring forward(time) everybody AND for those spring breakers BE careful and safe travels!
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113841
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bzzzt. Wrong answer. Still waiting for the right answer;-)
Hint: dosing
I will use this post! I answered with your other post and mentioned my degree (Chem.) The post is not showing(removed) for some reason! I say A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113842
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Me loves NTRPRNR1, I like them old ladies with a vulva that looks like an old catchers mitt
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113843
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>I will use this post! I answered with your other post and mentioned my degree (Chem.) The post is not showing(removed) for some reason! I say A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l!
Hey Watson !!!:)
Nahhh ... they wouldn't remove anyone's post, would they ???
Yours truly KNOWS what you mean :)

Wonder WHY "none" of their lies, propaganda and racial-based LIES ...
NEVER get removed ???

Birds of a feather
flock TOGETHER!

libs & liars ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113844
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pogo wrote:
<quoted text>
On a mind-altering drug, patrolling the neighborhood armed in violation of his concealed gun permit, being armed in violation of his neighborhood watch agreement and then ignoring the advice they gave him on the radio.
That's on Zim's side of things: a medicated idiot out playing pretend policeman.
Trayvon: guilty of "WWS".(Walking With Skittles).
Manslaughter at the least for Zim.
A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN ...
vs.
a self medicated THUG with a CHIP on his shoulder ...

which would "you" rather run in to ???

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113845
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN ...
vs.
a self medicated THUG with a CHIP on his shoulder ...
which would "you" rather run in to ???
"A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN..."????

You are certifiably insane, I'm convinced.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113846
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN..."????
You are certifiably insane, I'm convinced.
THAT is the libTARDS "version" of Z-Man ...
I GAVE my "version" of the THUG

Certifiable TRUTH!

;0)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113847
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the libTARDS "version" of Z-Man ...
I GAVE my "version" of the THUG
Certifiable TRUTH!
;0)
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.

Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113848
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

STILL they lie!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113849
Mar 10, 2013
 
Republicans resume effort to repeal 'Obamacare'

But Republican governors are increasingly coming on board with Obama's proposed Medicaid expansion, which will be partly covered by federal funds, seeing it as a way to provide healthcare coverage to the uninsured.

Once more: http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-repub...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113850
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.
Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.
A seventeen year old kid[6 FEET 160lb FOOTBALL playing teen-ager] walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles[to mix with his Arizona drink to MAKE "LEAN" - drug of choice] at the local convenience store [WHO had someone to "Illegally" buy him BLUNTS]

On TAPE ...

etc0etc, etc ...

REBUKE THIS!

He set OUT on an "illegal" MISSION!

LQQk where it GOT him!

DEAD

on
a
SLAB

that his "parents" didn't find out about for TWO[2] DAYS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113851
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

With "links" to ALL sources.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113852
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Trayvon Martin WAS a "drug dealer" ...
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpre...

“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense, which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” the letter, signed by Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr., says.“By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”(Caps are theirs.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113853
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only about 50% of the U.S. workforce is covered by any kind of pension today. Not good - especially when we are preparing to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare. I'm working on a small self-propelled business. I once owned a small antique shop, sold on eBay - have a good "eye" and sense of what people will pay for something. It's labor intensive, but I'll use my venture for supplemental income. I don't have to operate on anybody else's schedule. I've frequently pulled all nighters, because that just seems to work for me. Because there is a lot of competition, I don't expect to get rich. That's not the point. I expect to be able to add income to help compensate for what I see coming with respect to inflation and increasing state and local taxes.
There's a blog site I just recently visited written by a very sharp young mother who is able to be home, maintain her home and spend quality time with her children - with a family of four living successfully on $14,000/yr.(below the poverty level). Very cool:
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/p/blog-pag...
We're a very wasteful society. We need to recycle more and discard less. I've got one daughter who has learned VERY well from her mother how to have what you need for less, who credits her mom when friends talk about how charming and warm her home is, one who is always struggling from failure to heed sage advice, and another who is in between;-) Something about horses and water.
We need government to back off the regulations for small businesses ($250,000 or below in gross income). We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market. State regulations are every bit as daunting as Federal regulations in some cases. But, I agree with you that we have to grow jobs ourselves and stop expecting corporate America will ever be the same with the shift to a global economy. We just have to produce for each other right here in America. Buy local. I don't need or want my food to come from China.
You post shows you are a reasonable, productive member of society.

To answer one point you made: "We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market."

The situation is MUCH WORSE then EVEN that. I.E. it not just that laws and regulatios favor Big Business but that the US Government is actually PAYING for their, Big Businesses, losses in many instances.

This Fascist, not a pejorative here, practise of Bailing Out Selected Concerns, locks out young, newer, talented and more honest entrepreneurs from entering the marketplace.

A reminder: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

Benito Mussolini
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113854
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You post shows you are a reasonable, productive member of society.
To answer one point you made: "We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market."
The situation is MUCH WORSE then EVEN that. I.E. it not just that laws and regulatios favor Big Business but that the US Government is actually PAYING for their, Big Businesses, losses in many instances.
This Fascist, not a pejorative here, practise of Bailing Out Selected Concerns, locks out young, newer, talented and more honest entrepreneurs from entering the marketplace.
A reminder: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini
Another "nut"
taking up for nutter.

;0)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113856
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
STILL they lie!
Zimmerman: "These azzholes always get away."

Who lied?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,561 - 95,580 of239,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 10 min Tikk 22
Obama blamed for immigration influx 23 min Tikk 63
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 24 min J ValJean 134,713
Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not ... 25 min the Light 47
President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Bo... 34 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 2
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 44 min Don Draper 4
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 45 min Don Draper 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••