The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

#113892 Mar 10, 2013
The President has failed us? You can say that again

Obama is the worst POTUS this country has ever seen

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#113893 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida legislators to spend the next two months debating state's gun laws
http://www.news-press.com/article/20130310/NE...
And the last line on page 3 is so true..

"“Florida is at a 41-year low in crime,” he said.“Recidivism is less than it has been, our prison population is flat and crime is down. So I don’t think now is a good time to change the recipe that is working.”"

Eagle

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#113894 Mar 10, 2013
The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113896 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
What about ya "grandkids" that have MONEY to PAY ...
..as soon as they are BORN - price they OWE upon BIRTH!

That they did NOT get the enjoyment of SPENDING!...

huuuummmm ...

National DEBT

16,000,000,000,000,000.oo ... & RISING daily!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113898 Mar 10, 2013
u r SICK, bub ...

BUT ...

just LIKE the other morons on here!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#113899 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". They insisted Mr. Zimmerman was "White" and refused to admit that it was two minorities involved. They simply disowned Mr. Zimmerman to take advantage of the publicity they could create off his situation. Some posters still do.
You are correct. And Don`tPannic/Reweba along with Rico were some of the ones doing it! As well as NTR and ROSE .

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113902 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Care to compare that to say Chicago or maybe the State of Illinois?
And we obviously have a winner don't we Florida?
Yup even being the tourist capital of the world our crime rate has been falling.. The recession/oil spill ect and were still here..

Eagle
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113903 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! What do you have to back that wildazz claim?
Maybe you should read this; Dangerous TB Patient Detained on U.S. Border
In medical isolation in South Texas, 100 miles or so from Mexico's border, is a man who embodies one of U.S. health officials' greatest worries: He is the first person to cross and be held in detention while infected with one of the most severe types of drug-resistant tuberculosis known today.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Btw, diplomats get pretty good healthcare, our military has medical services that check for this sort of thing and although there currently is many international travel precautions there are no nearly enough. Besides NTR, if securing the border saved just one innocent child from contacting a deadly disease it would be worth it. Right?
Seriously, stopping or slowing one pandemic would.
M
She has the Plague AND We're Crossing the 'Jordan River!?

Sierra, is the little girl who contracted the bubonic plague in Pagosa Springs last summer. If you missed that story, you had to have been sleeping for months and never read a shred of news or turned on a television.

Pray more: http://www.pagosadailypost.com/news/22552/Of_...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113905 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup even being the tourist capital of the world our crime rate has been falling.. The recession/oil spill ect and were still here..
Eagle
Florida "Chicken Church" becomes bizarre tourist attraction

While it was not intended to look like a chicken, the church's committee find the similarities highly comical.

The church's bird-like features are used as a compass to direct sea workers - its wings represent East and West, while its beak and tail symbolise North and South

Cackle more: http://www.eturbonews.com/33713/florida-chick...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113906 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>With the "stand your ground law" I can understand how the recidivism rate would drop.
The way it should be..

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down (lyrics)

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

#113907 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows it, she was just trying to get me to go on a fishing trip. I didn't work any better than her trying explain how Merriam-Webster didn't know the correct definition of "amnesty".
Lmao! Remember that Quirky?
Lol, Yep !

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113909 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, work on your reading comprehension skills. My claim was not that "posters" did it although several did, it was "And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". Think Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Yeah NTR, stop being pretentious. This whole thing is about White and black, whites getting away with murder, poor helpless black babies being victimized, yada yada yada and f the truth of it all...
When the story broke here on topix it was the news article that indicated Zimmerman was a white male. It was a certain group of regular posters who pointed out that Zimmerman was not white. Those same ranting right wing regulars couldn't stop trying to insinuate that the world is a better place because this 17 year old boy was dead.
Big Bubba the Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#113910 Mar 10, 2013
Black Power mofos

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113912 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the last line on page 3 is so true..
"“Florida is at a 41-year low in crime,” he said.“Recidivism is less than it has been, our prison population is flat and crime is down. So I don’t think now is a good time to change the recipe that is working.”"
Eagle
You are functionally illiterate. That last line referred to Florida's mandatory minimum sentencing laws. Learn to comprehend what you read before people start to realize how ignorant you really are.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113916 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> that reminds me, where did NTR go? She came on strong but is nowhere to be found now....
40 Hikers Rescued in Kentucky:‘Pretty Rough Country Back in There’

“I think once they got up there, there’s 37 footprints going every which direction.… I think they couldn’t figure out which way they came from,”

Hike more: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113921 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are functionally illiterate. That last line referred to Florida's mandatory minimum sentencing laws. Learn to comprehend what you read before people start to realize how ignorant you really are.
The entire article is all fluff..

"A task force Governor Rick Scott charged with evaluating the Stand Your Ground Law after Martin’s death announced last month it found no major flaws with the law. That finding doesn’t leave the door open for the legislature to pass substantial changes, Bullard said."

Eagle
Tony Montana

Canyon Country, CA

#113924 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Orlando, self-proclaimed tourist capital of the world,'one of America's most violent cities'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10889...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113925 Mar 10, 2013
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla.(WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO)-
A pregnant woman is recovering from an attack after Seminole County Sheriff's deputies said she was beaten during a brawl in Sanford by 12 people, including four juveniles. The youngest suspect is 12 years old.

Neighbors said the fight broke out on Sunday just after 10 p.m. in the Palm Point subdivision along Daffadil Terrace.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/21129163/tw...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113926 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire article is all fluff..
"A task force Governor Rick Scott charged with evaluating the Stand Your Ground Law after Martin’s death announced last month it found no major flaws with the law. That finding doesn’t leave the door open for the legislature to pass substantial changes, Bullard said."
Eagle
Florida's shameful sham: A bogus review of Stand Your Ground law

The task force commissioned by Gov. Rick Scott to review Florida's Stand Your Ground law has reached a verdict -- one entirely expected since the 19-member board was stacked with advocates of the law, including two of its authors and other lawmakers who voted for it.

The board did recommend some tweaks to the law in its report two weeks ago, urging the Legislature to examine its "unintended consequences."

Like episodes where victims were shot in the back while fleeing. How could that possibly be considered "standing your ground?" Yet the flawed law prevailed.

Review more: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/03/09/4426297/f...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#113927 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>With the "stand your ground law" I can understand how the recidivism rate would drop.
Colorado has a simaler Law called "The Make My Day" Law!

I remember last year where some teens were breaking in a guys house. The Man shot one in the face and killed him at the front door. The other kid ran away. The kid who was killed`s Family threatened to kill the home owner. The guy had to move so as to protect his safety. The kid that got killed was Hispanic I believe. His Family were on the news saying they would kill the home owner. Claiming the kid was not trying to burgalarize the Mans home but the other teen later admitted they were.

The home owner was not charged as he was within his right to protect his home under that law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 6 min Grubers R them 17
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 16 min Earl 205
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 16 min positronium 337
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 19 min WeTheSheeple 123
Oregon immigration vote a warning for Obama 19 min spud 7
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 39 min WeTheSheeple 62
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 46 min WeTheSheeple 18

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE