The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
95,541 - 95,560 of 244,407 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

should be..."political"

:p

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
Obama deals with sequester;
MoS Diary: Adele lands her biggest ever gig at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be fair;
White House Is Saving $18,000 a Week By Cancelling Tours
exert
"But the White House says it is canceling the tours because sequester spending cuts have sliced $84 million out of the Secret Service’s $1.6 billion budget."
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/342366/w...
And really, how many times does your wife have a fiftieth birthday?
LOL...one problem sparky.

It's a private party. The Obama's are paying for it with their own money and Adele has waived her usual fee for this performance.

Just trying to keep you honest.

;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he was overcharged too! He should have had one less Adderall and left the gun in the car if he wanted to start playing community watch volunteer under the terms of the program. Should have had his pepper spray for protection.
Ya its going to go like this..

Second degree = Not Guilty

Manslaughter = Not Guilty

Illegal discharge of a firearm = Guilty..

6 months probation and 100 hours community service..

Eagle
Tucannon

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Now you will murder an innocent little black child eating Skiddles too.
I took some Alka-seltzer day non Drowsy,with aleve an going to strap my 6 shooter on,take dogs for walk,think mommy ky.would approve.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think this was to be a commonplace story? It was an exceptional show of humanity. Sheesh.
It was the coincidental coming together of two like-minded procrastinators.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Once the president is set, Florida will be the destination place for stalking, taunting and killing strangers...Legally!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Uhmmm, you know how much I hate to be an a*s, but has he been charged with illegal discharge of a firearm because that is not one of the "lesser included charges" for murder in the second degree according to Florida law.

It would require a separate specific charge unless I'm mistaken.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the president is set, Florida will be the destination place for stalking, taunting and killing strangers...Legally!
It already is.

On the plus side, this case will help to correct that once Zimmerman has been convicted.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, if they do convict it must be to a low enough crime that the attorney will not bother appealing because if it is moved out of the kangaroo court it will get laughed out of the next court.
I got a good one for ya.. This just happened.. The house next door to me is for sale and a buyer just spoke through me screened lanai asking when I am moving my stuff out of the kids playhouse?? I told her that playhouse is on my property and she better talk to that realtor again.. Some people..

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, if they do convict it must be to a low enough crime that the attorney will not bother appealing because if it is moved out of the kangaroo court it will get laughed out of the next court.
It's interesting that you have already declared this a "kangaroo court" before the jury is even seated and eagle recently admitted that there is a chance Zimmerman could be convicted of manslaughter.

Sounds like a little doubt has crept into the ranks of the George Zimmerman fan club.

If I didn't know better I would say you guys are setting up your arguments just in case this doesn't go the way you have been so boldly predicting.

Don't blame you, you need a fall back position if you're going to avoid being forced to admit you were wrong from the beginning.
Hi There

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a good one for ya.. This just happened.. The house next door to me is for sale and a buyer just spoke through me screened lanai asking when I am moving my stuff out of the kids playhouse?? I told her that playhouse is on my property and she better talk to that realtor again.. Some people..
Eagle
You do have it padlocked, don't you?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL...one problem sparky.
It's a private party. The Obama's are paying for it with their own money and Adele has waived her usual fee for this performance.
Just trying to keep you honest.
;)
NO function of the First Family is without public funding. The point is whether or not it's appropriate that millions of Americans are told to grab their ankles while Michelle and Barack indulge in high-class hijinks with their Hollywood pals. One gets the impression that they get off focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk, rather than make even the smallest pretense at appearing concerned.
Tucannon

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Hah!
Read all of the side affects on the info sheet. Once you have taken that crap you will never be innocent of any thing ever again!
You don't suppose NTR had one of those information sheets from her son's medicine bottles she was getting information from to post do you?
Tweaker!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm, you know how much I hate to be an a*s, but has he been charged with illegal discharge of a firearm because that is not one of the "lesser included charges" for murder in the second degree according to Florida law.
It would require a separate specific charge unless I'm mistaken.
Thats all he should have been charged with in the first place.. I am sure the state is working out some kind of plea deal.. But we will see in a few months..

Eagle
Please Read

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Hi There wrote:
<quoted text>You do have it padlocked, don't you?
Happy Sunday LE.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. No the previous owner that built it never finished it.. No windows or doors yet.. That was a future project when I got time and my as my grandkids got older.. I just got plant pots etc stored in it right now.. I guess I should go ahead and have the back yard fenced off..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all he should have been charged with in the first place.. I am sure the state is working out some kind of plea deal.. But we will see in a few months..
Eagle
Florida legislators to spend the next two months debating state's gun laws

http://www.news-press.com/article/20130310/NE...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
NO function of the First Family is without public funding. The point is whether or not it's appropriate that millions of Americans are told to grab their ankles while Michelle and Barack indulge in high-class hijinks with their Hollywood pals. One gets the impression that they get off focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk, rather than make even the smallest pretense at appearing concerned.
"...focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk..."

You're not one of these wild eyed liberals that's jealous of the rich man and determined to tell other people what they can do with their own money are ya.

What's next, a call for redistributing wealth?

The dork from up north tried to make it sound like the tax payer was going to be paying for this birthday party and I corrected him.

No big deal. I correct him all the time.
Hi There

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday LE.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. No the previous owner that built it never finished it.. No windows or doors yet.. That was a future project when I got time and my as my grandkids got older.. I just got plant pots etc stored in it right now.. I guess I should go ahead and have the back yard fenced off..
Eagle
I see. Snowing here again, but it's going to warm up some what starting tomorrow. I had 3 small strokes in Dec, the last one took my right arm and hand out of commission. I've been paying for physical rehab and working to get it back. It's about 80% now and I'm starting to write again. Not driving for 2 months was a bummer for sure and typing with mt left hand still is a drag......as far as your shed I see. Good fences make good neighbors?
pogo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he was overcharged too! He should have had one less Adderall and left the gun in the car if he wanted to start playing community watch volunteer under the terms of the program. Should have had his pepper spray for protection.
On a mind-altering drug, patrolling the neighborhood armed in violation of his concealed gun permit, being armed in violation of his neighborhood watch agreement and then ignoring the advice they gave him on the radio.

That's on Zim's side of things: a medicated idiot out playing pretend policeman.

Trayvon: guilty of "WWS".(Walking With Skittles).

Manslaughter at the least for Zim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••