The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#113841 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bzzzt. Wrong answer. Still waiting for the right answer;-)
Hint: dosing
I will use this post! I answered with your other post and mentioned my degree (Chem.) The post is not showing(removed) for some reason! I say A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#113842 Mar 10, 2013
Me loves NTRPRNR1, I like them old ladies with a vulva that looks like an old catchers mitt
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113843 Mar 10, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>I will use this post! I answered with your other post and mentioned my degree (Chem.) The post is not showing(removed) for some reason! I say A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l!
Hey Watson !!!:)
Nahhh ... they wouldn't remove anyone's post, would they ???
Yours truly KNOWS what you mean :)

Wonder WHY "none" of their lies, propaganda and racial-based LIES ...
NEVER get removed ???

Birds of a feather
flock TOGETHER!

libs & liars ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113844 Mar 10, 2013
pogo wrote:
<quoted text>
On a mind-altering drug, patrolling the neighborhood armed in violation of his concealed gun permit, being armed in violation of his neighborhood watch agreement and then ignoring the advice they gave him on the radio.
That's on Zim's side of things: a medicated idiot out playing pretend policeman.
Trayvon: guilty of "WWS".(Walking With Skittles).
Manslaughter at the least for Zim.
A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN ...
vs.
a self medicated THUG with a CHIP on his shoulder ...

which would "you" rather run in to ???

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#113845 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN ...
vs.
a self medicated THUG with a CHIP on his shoulder ...
which would "you" rather run in to ???
"A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN..."????

You are certifiably insane, I'm convinced.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113846 Mar 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"A doctor medicated Zim with a GUN..."????
You are certifiably insane, I'm convinced.
THAT is the libTARDS "version" of Z-Man ...
I GAVE my "version" of the THUG

Certifiable TRUTH!

;0)

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113847 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the libTARDS "version" of Z-Man ...
I GAVE my "version" of the THUG
Certifiable TRUTH!
;0)
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.

Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113848 Mar 10, 2013
Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III


STILL they lie!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113849 Mar 10, 2013
Republicans resume effort to repeal 'Obamacare'

But Republican governors are increasingly coming on board with Obama's proposed Medicaid expansion, which will be partly covered by federal funds, seeing it as a way to provide healthcare coverage to the uninsured.

Once more: http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-repub...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113850 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.
Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.
A seventeen year old kid[6 FEET 160lb FOOTBALL playing teen-ager] walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles[to mix with his Arizona drink to MAKE "LEAN" - drug of choice] at the local convenience store [WHO had someone to "Illegally" buy him BLUNTS]

On TAPE ...

etc0etc, etc ...

REBUKE THIS!

He set OUT on an "illegal" MISSION!

LQQk where it GOT him!

DEAD

on
a
SLAB

that his "parents" didn't find out about for TWO[2] DAYS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113851 Mar 10, 2013
Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

With "links" to ALL sources.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113852 Mar 10, 2013
Trayvon Martin WAS a "drug dealer" ...
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpre...

“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense, which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” the letter, signed by Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr., says.“By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”(Caps are theirs.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#113853 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only about 50% of the U.S. workforce is covered by any kind of pension today. Not good - especially when we are preparing to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare. I'm working on a small self-propelled business. I once owned a small antique shop, sold on eBay - have a good "eye" and sense of what people will pay for something. It's labor intensive, but I'll use my venture for supplemental income. I don't have to operate on anybody else's schedule. I've frequently pulled all nighters, because that just seems to work for me. Because there is a lot of competition, I don't expect to get rich. That's not the point. I expect to be able to add income to help compensate for what I see coming with respect to inflation and increasing state and local taxes.
There's a blog site I just recently visited written by a very sharp young mother who is able to be home, maintain her home and spend quality time with her children - with a family of four living successfully on $14,000/yr.(below the poverty level). Very cool:
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/p/blog-pag...
We're a very wasteful society. We need to recycle more and discard less. I've got one daughter who has learned VERY well from her mother how to have what you need for less, who credits her mom when friends talk about how charming and warm her home is, one who is always struggling from failure to heed sage advice, and another who is in between;-) Something about horses and water.
We need government to back off the regulations for small businesses ($250,000 or below in gross income). We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market. State regulations are every bit as daunting as Federal regulations in some cases. But, I agree with you that we have to grow jobs ourselves and stop expecting corporate America will ever be the same with the shift to a global economy. We just have to produce for each other right here in America. Buy local. I don't need or want my food to come from China.
You post shows you are a reasonable, productive member of society.

To answer one point you made: "We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market."

The situation is MUCH WORSE then EVEN that. I.E. it not just that laws and regulatios favor Big Business but that the US Government is actually PAYING for their, Big Businesses, losses in many instances.

This Fascist, not a pejorative here, practise of Bailing Out Selected Concerns, locks out young, newer, talented and more honest entrepreneurs from entering the marketplace.

A reminder: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

Benito Mussolini
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113854 Mar 10, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You post shows you are a reasonable, productive member of society.
To answer one point you made: "We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market."
The situation is MUCH WORSE then EVEN that. I.E. it not just that laws and regulatios favor Big Business but that the US Government is actually PAYING for their, Big Businesses, losses in many instances.
This Fascist, not a pejorative here, practise of Bailing Out Selected Concerns, locks out young, newer, talented and more honest entrepreneurs from entering the marketplace.
A reminder: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini
Another "nut"
taking up for nutter.

;0)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#113856 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cHMRwmGlKs8XX
STILL they lie!
Zimmerman: "These azzholes always get away."

Who lied?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113857 Mar 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman: "These azzholes always get away."
Who lied?
They "usually" DO!

THUG Martin ... didn't tho ... DID he ...???

He PAID the price of the "culture's" STUPIDITY!
For "biting OFF" more than he could CHEW!
Patrick

Anonymous Proxy

#113858 Mar 10, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
Where is da old lady with da meat curtains? NTRPRNR 1?
Mom is here as you can see and she has some very smelly and stretched meat curtains.They so big they also flap when she farts, thats why she sits on them sometimes. She has even fell before at night when going to the bathroom,,,yup,she tripped on them.they mighty cheesy and slippery ya know

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#113860 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They "usually" DO!
THUG Martin ... didn't tho ... DID he ...???
He PAID the price of the "culture's" STUPIDITY!
For "biting OFF" more than he could CHEW!
"They usually DO!"??

Who is "They?"

You have no evidence to support your hateful accusation that Martin was a "thug."

"The "culture's" stupidity"???

WHAT "culture?" The Black culture?

You are beyond stupid. You're morally corrupt and a fool.
Patrick

Anonymous Proxy

#113861 Mar 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman: "These azzholes always get away."
Who lied?
Mom just has anal on the brain LOL. I hear tell its gonna be a fisting extravaganza tonight at our house after the rally. Mom is getting the family size barrel of lube this time. Please get the weed to.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113862 Mar 10, 2013
You CAN'T run away ...
FROM your OWN ... feet!

;0)

No MATTER how FAR you run ...
"You" will still be there.

In your "misery"
your happiness ...
OR
WHATEVER "you" have made for "yourself" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel Hillary Clinton Posited Employs Illegal I... 41 min spytheweb 1
Illegal immigrants could receive Social Securit... 45 min spytheweb 1
David Rosman: a reasonable, humane approach to ... 49 min spytheweb 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 53 min spytheweb 115
Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... 58 min Swedenforever 75
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr Gary 173
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 137,029

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE