The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
95,441 - 95,460 of 256,332 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#113674 Mar 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're taking the same medications Zimmerman was on when he shot and killed an innocent teenager and you think that improves your credibility?
Get me the stats that show crimes was committed while using the drug jax.. Prove to everyone Z took his pill at 6 pm before the shooting.. The balls in your court..

Eagle
Chumstick

Longview, WA

#113675 Mar 9, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Misty water colored memories.
Nixon Wanted Total Handgun Ban, White House Records Show
A collection of previously unreported Oval Office recordings and White House memos show Nixon as an otherwise conservative president who had one of the hardest stances for gun control of any American president. While in office Nixon banned the sale of Saturday night specials, a cheaply made type of handgun, and wanted to ban all handguns.
“I don’t know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house,” Nixon said in a taped conversation with aides.“The kids usually kill themselves with it and so forth.” He asked why “can’t we go after handguns, period?”
Want more: http://www.inquisitr.com/564497/nixon-wanted-...
Clues,clues,clues,you might be a winner today.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113676 Mar 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Adderall isn't taken at bedtime. It's not a sleeping pill.
I presume it was taken in the morning and no doubt the effects was wore off before the shooting.. Can you prove otherwise?? Yea I know you wanna believe he was abusing his meds.. LOL..

Eagle
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113677 Mar 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Adderall isn't taken at bedtime. It's not a sleeping pill.
I bet poor old Zimmy was eating'em like skittles.

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#113680 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
Dangerous TB Patient Detained on U.S. Border
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Remember when this originated?
India swine flu outbreak 'kills 94'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21...
We (the US) are getting a LOT of deseases showing up that we have eliminated over the decades. Also, bed bugs are becoming an epidemic again. All courtesy of your undocumented immigrants. Oops, almost forgot to mention leprosy. Thank God we are still getting pedophiles acroos our southern borders to take our minds off these petty problems that aren't showing up on Capitol Hill.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#113682 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take mine everynight that along with Mirtazapine.. But the fact remains Z didn't take his at the time of the shooting like they want you to believe.. The drug stores keep a close watch on how many you get monthly..
Eagle
Aha! Well, maybe that explains your aggressive defense of Zimmerman;-)

You should definitely pass on Adderall though if you're enjoying yourself. That one is associated with heart attack and stroke. In fact, in Canada, it comes with a label warning: Warning: may cause sudden death.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113683 Mar 9, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to twist it around and make statements on my behalf, right?
I am still waiting for jax to prove me a liar.. You shouldn't but in if you didn't know what was going on.. Just sayin..

Tell me did you contact MSNBC and tell them they were full of sh!t about a sleeping pill?? You should make sure everyone knows the article you posted was full of sh!t..

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113684 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me the stats that show crimes was committed while using the drug jax.. Prove to everyone Z took his pill at 6 pm before the shooting.. The balls in your court..
Eagle
Eagle, look at the posts again.

I never said anything about Zimmerman's medication being a factor, but I do believe the negative side effects of these medications would be displayed during a persons waking hours, not when they are asleep and not only at the time they take their pills.

Many medications can cause negative side effects that persist for quite some time even after the person stops taking them.

Level 1

outdoors

#113686 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...
The sad thing is (and it's already happened multiple times) the government will go after the ones easiest to find- the 24% of illegals that are employed. Just like it would be if assault weapons were to be confiscated- the easiest ones to find will be the registered ones. Big numbers would result from both courses of action, but neither would address the basic problems paramount in both- the criminals who are draining our systems.

Level 8

Location hidden

#113687 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume it was taken in the morning and no doubt the effects was wore off before the shooting.. Can you prove otherwise?? Yea I know you wanna believe he was abusing his meds.. LOL..
Eagle
Can you prove he wasn't abusing Adderall? I did point out to you that it is the NUMBER ONE drug of abuse in America. Which of us is probably closer to truth? You who thinks he just shot a thug just defending himself, or me who thinks he profiled, aggressively pursued and shot dead a kid walking home from the store headed in the direction of the townhouse where he was staying? I'm going to stick with my POV and acknowledge I should not be on the jury.

But, I'm going further. I think an enraged and out of control Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in cold blood. I really do.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113688 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
"I presume it was taken in the morning..."

Translation..."I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just making this up as I go along."
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113690 Mar 9, 2013
Chumstick wrote:
<quoted text>Clues,clues,clues,you might be a winner today.
I accuse Mr. Zimmy of committing the crime out by the club house with a Kel-Tec PF-9.

Level 1

outdoors

#113691 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> So you finally concede on the crap you started on the sleeping meds and are now moving on to the next? What about the coffee he had that morning NTR? Makes ya kinda jumpy doesn't it?
I like half vanilla biscotti and half folgers, 1 teasoon per two cups- black. "zoom zoom".

Level 8

Location hidden

#113693 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> So you finally concede on the crap you started on the sleeping meds and are now moving on to the next? What about the coffee he had that morning NTR? Makes ya kinda jumpy doesn't it?
I'm really growing weary of trying to explain to you that you don't comprehend. I discussed BOTH drugs from the very beginning, but in particular Adderall because it is amphetamine. Now, go back and read again and stop bugging me, short stuff. I've got a pulled muscle and a short fuse tonight, and I haven't taken any drugs, but I'm about to yield and go for a couple of Ibuprofen. Gawd knows how "crazy" I'll get thereafter, but I know where your weak spots are. Don't test me until the pain subsides. I've got some bad boots on. LOL
Pearrygin

Longview, WA

#113694 Mar 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aha! Well, maybe that explains your aggressive defense of Zimmerman;-)
You should definitely pass on Adderall though if you're enjoying yourself. That one is associated with heart attack and stroke. In fact, in Canada, it comes with a label warning: Warning: may cause sudden death.
Don't know EYE,NTR getting the edge on ya,better find some more clues,the clocks ticking.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#113695 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Mine worked great. No side effects and did exactly what they were supposed to do. I just didn't like sleeping that soundly. I wanted to be able to wake up and be ready if the wife needed me ;)
I take mine everynight.. Before it was maybe 2 hours of sleep a night or 24 hour period.. Now I get close to 10.. My only side effect is being tired during the day.. If I don't take the pills I will be up all night hence why they were prescribed..

Eagle
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113696 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for jax to prove me a liar.. You shouldn't but in if you didn't know what was going on.. Just sayin..
Tell me did you contact MSNBC and tell them they were full of sh!t about a sleeping pill?? You should make sure everyone knows the article you posted was full of sh!t..
Eagle
"The "hell" that I experienced was the pain, anguish, hurt and anger that I had caused others, or that I suffered as a result of my actions/words to others. "Hell" was what I had created for myself and my own soul through turning my back on unconditional love, compassion and peace." - Tina, a near-death experiencer

Level 1

outdoors

#113698 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> I've been told that I am spreading hysteria and have no proof that illegals have anything to do with that stuff when I said things like that. When I consider the people who told me that I knew I was right on the money.
I've got multiple sources, not having experienced the pleasure of bedbugs personally...yet. My course of action will be to gas my in-hand possessions with a nonpersistent nerve agent and then wash in a creek after a week of solitairy confinement. Shave off half my pubes, set fire to the other side and wait for the little buggers to cross and stab 'em with an ice pick.

Level 1

outdoors

#113699 Mar 9, 2013
My posts aren't posting- do moderators hate me that much?

Level 1

outdoors

#113701 Mar 9, 2013
Is the antidote for Adderall "Subtractitall"? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 5 min betrayed 4
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 16 min Guess Who 12
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 28 min wild child 77
5White House suggests delay on immigration reform 59 min Cat74 4
Obama taps Sarah Saldana to head Immigration an... 1 hr bad geo 3
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Carlsbad Resident 211
Obama Still Plans to Fight for Immigration Refo... 2 hr wild child 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr Agents of Corruption 135,522
•••
Enter and win $5000