The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113871 Mar 10, 2013
Patrick wrote:
That American Lady sent us dirty cam pics.we traded. Live action shots!
libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx...

;0)
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113872 Mar 10, 2013
Billionaire Sues WSJ Reporter for Libel

The chairman of the Las Vegas Sands is suing a reporter over a brief description of him in an article published in the Wall Street Journal.

Sue more: http://investorplace.com/2013/02/billionaire-...
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#113873 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx...
;0)
price you are American Lady, nutcase.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#113874 Mar 10, 2013
Patrick wrote:
That American Lady sent us dirty cam pics.we traded. Live action shots!
me got same photos and has huge muff with a bunch of flys on it. vulva had more hair on it than a Taliban beard
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113875 Mar 10, 2013
Top 10 self-defense killings

I purposely didn't include domestic cases, where one spouse shoots or attacks an abusive spouse. That got a bit complicated and didn't fit the current scenario. But we do have a variety of cases, from homeowners and business owners surprised by gunmen in robberies to elderly men shooting at children for vandalizing cars.

Defend more: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bl...

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113876 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Of course that "racist" claiming rant ends with the same threat that started this persecution of Mr. Zimmerman and Whites in general.
When the news first broke out about this story, I remember how certain posters on here chose to point out that Zimmerman was "brown" with the same disregard for humanity that they showed for the dead "black" kid.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#113877 Mar 10, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text> price you are American Lady, nutcase.
"I" can talk ALL day about how BAD Trayvon Martin WAS!
THAT is NOT "libel" ...

IT is proven FACT ... Websites of PROOF from his own "twitter" account!
[The image attached to the Twitter account when Martin died matches one that has been widely distributed. That photograph of Martin depicts him smiling, gold-toothed, into a camera in front of an electronic dartboard.

UPDATE 3/29/2012: TheDC has identified a second Twitter handle associated with Trayvon Martin. Writing under the name “T33ZY TAUGHT M3” in December, Martin tweeted:“Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-c...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-c... ]

When it IS the TRUTH ... it's NOT libel!
WHEN it's a LIE ... it IS!

piss OFF ... pissant!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#113878 Mar 10, 2013
Hi There wrote:
<quoted text>I see. Snowing here again, but it's going to warm up some what starting tomorrow. I had 3 small strokes in Dec, the last one took my right arm and hand out of commission. I've been paying for physical rehab and working to get it back. It's about 80% now and I'm starting to write again. Not driving for 2 months was a bummer for sure and typing with mt left hand still is a drag......as far as your shed I see. Good fences make good neighbors?
I am sorry to read that LE.. My door is always open to ya if you wanna escape the cold.. Was it a blockage?? You should try for SSD and Medicare.. Regarding the fence I use the lot behind me and next to me (or part anyway) for my garden.. It just was kinda weird the way they acted.. Maybe their realtor is trying to sell them something other than the house and lot..

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#113880 Mar 10, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You post shows you are a reasonable, productive member of society.
To answer one point you made: "We also need to break up monopoly businesses that gouge consumers because laws and regulations prohibit entrepreneurial efforts to enter the market."
The situation is MUCH WORSE then EVEN that. I.E. it not just that laws and regulatios favor Big Business but that the US Government is actually PAYING for their, Big Businesses, losses in many instances.
This Fascist, not a pejorative here, practise of Bailing Out Selected Concerns, locks out young, newer, talented and more honest entrepreneurs from entering the marketplace.
A reminder: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini
First, thanks for the kind words. Now, corporatism: each and everytime somebody on this thread posts about the harm and our alarm about it, the folks on the far right who describe themselves as conservative start signaling their disagreement by concentrating attention almost entirely on social welfare and the safety net. They don't seem to have much trouble protesting tax dollars being used feed poor children while concurrently promoting an end to safe legal abortion and protesting easy access to birth control. Go figure.

The reality of a government/corporate relationship wherein government almost exclusively exists in service to corporatists is no problem at all for the far right posters on this thread. Yes, of course, under free market capitalism, government does cooperate with business - but certainly not exclusively. If you bring up any mention of that little problem (subsidies to Big Oil, Corporate Ag, tax credits and write-offs to businesses that are already highly profitable AND monopolies to boot), you are a left-wing "nutter" lib/libtard.

When did being conservative translate into being cognitively impaired? Maybe that's one of the reasons we have so many Independents these days - folks still looking for a political perspective they can believe and to which they can relate.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#113882 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
Why borders need secured and immigration must be organised. Medical checks are a MUST!
CDC Warns Of SARS-Related Virus From Middle East
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/...
What do you want to do about all the international air travel with bona fide U.S. citizens returning from abroad and legal visa holders coming in from around the globe? Do you seriously think we could check the potential at the borders or that they are the most serious threat of this illness entering? LOL

This kind of thing is much more likely to be brought in by diplomats, returning military, and businessmen and women and tourists and arrive at LAX International or Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than via somebody illegal crossing a border.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#113885 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". They insisted Mr. Zimmerman was "White" and refused to admit that it was two minorities involved. They simply disowned Mr. Zimmerman to take advantage of the publicity they could create off his situation. Some posters still do.
Could you provide a link to a post that mentions "white on black crime"? Take your time;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113886 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to do about all the international air travel with bona fide U.S. citizens returning from abroad and legal visa holders coming in from around the globe? Do you seriously think we could check the potential at the borders or that they are the most serious threat of this illness entering? LOL
This kind of thing is much more likely to be brought in by diplomats, returning military, and businessmen and women and tourists and arrive at LAX International or Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than via somebody illegal crossing a border.
It wouldn't BE the influx of ILLEGAL immigrants coming in WITHOUT inoculations that we American's got years ago and UPDATED as needed to be able to get into kindergarten, elementary schools, etc. would it?

AND have to SHOW proof of before being enrolled!
American citizens have to DO THAT!
Illegal immigrants don't!

piss off, LOSER!

QUIT "spreading" libTARD jargon
ALL OVER these boards ...

with ya LIES!

Not your opinion, "your" LIES!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113889 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Could you provide a link to a post that mentions "white on black crime"? Take your time;-)
ALL over

C - ommunist
N - ews
N - etwork

in the early days!

Research for "yourself" ... and

Learn of which you speak ...
before letting ya alligator MOUTH
OVERLOAD ya "hummingbird's" azz ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113891 Mar 10, 2013
Go to the kiddie boards
IF ya want ...

to TALK like THAT ...

THIS is a SERIOUS "subject" ...

"The pResident has FAILED us.

For SERIOUS minded ADULTS only!

;0)

[along with some humor thrown in occasionally, for comedic RELIEF from so MUCH tragedy]
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

#113892 Mar 10, 2013
The President has failed us? You can say that again

Obama is the worst POTUS this country has ever seen

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#113893 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida legislators to spend the next two months debating state's gun laws
http://www.news-press.com/article/20130310/NE...
And the last line on page 3 is so true..

"“Florida is at a 41-year low in crime,” he said.“Recidivism is less than it has been, our prison population is flat and crime is down. So I don’t think now is a good time to change the recipe that is working.”"

Eagle

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#113894 Mar 10, 2013
The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113896 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
The president has not failed me. I am making way more money than I have under Bush.
What about ya "grandkids" that have MONEY to PAY ...
..as soon as they are BORN - price they OWE upon BIRTH!

That they did NOT get the enjoyment of SPENDING!...

huuuummmm ...

National DEBT

16,000,000,000,000,000.oo ... & RISING daily!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113898 Mar 10, 2013
u r SICK, bub ...

BUT ...

just LIKE the other morons on here!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#113899 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And I remember how the minority "rights" (race baiters) folks ranted and raved about it being a "White on black crime". They insisted Mr. Zimmerman was "White" and refused to admit that it was two minorities involved. They simply disowned Mr. Zimmerman to take advantage of the publicity they could create off his situation. Some posters still do.
You are correct. And Don`tPannic/Reweba along with Rico were some of the ones doing it! As well as NTR and ROSE .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 37 min swedenforever 20
This Is What Immigration Limbo Looks Like 54 min Holla Isabella 2
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr swedenforever 94
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 1 hr Holla Isabella 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 137,608
Spot the Illegal freeloader!!!!! 1 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 1
Are Mexican people really Native Americans? (Apr '08) 5 hr Asian Guy 2,745
More from around the web