The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113820 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya its going to go like this..
Second degree = Not Guilty
Manslaughter = Not Guilty
Illegal discharge of a firearm = Guilty..
6 months probation and 100 hours community service..
Eagle
Uhmmm, you know how much I hate to be an a*s, but has he been charged with illegal discharge of a firearm because that is not one of the "lesser included charges" for murder in the second degree according to Florida law.

It would require a separate specific charge unless I'm mistaken.

:p

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Level 6

Location hidden

#113821 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the president is set, Florida will be the destination place for stalking, taunting and killing strangers...Legally!
It already is.

On the plus side, this case will help to correct that once Zimmerman has been convicted.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#113822 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, if they do convict it must be to a low enough crime that the attorney will not bother appealing because if it is moved out of the kangaroo court it will get laughed out of the next court.
I got a good one for ya.. This just happened.. The house next door to me is for sale and a buyer just spoke through me screened lanai asking when I am moving my stuff out of the kids playhouse?? I told her that playhouse is on my property and she better talk to that realtor again.. Some people..

Eagle

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Level 6

Location hidden

#113823 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, if they do convict it must be to a low enough crime that the attorney will not bother appealing because if it is moved out of the kangaroo court it will get laughed out of the next court.
It's interesting that you have already declared this a "kangaroo court" before the jury is even seated and eagle recently admitted that there is a chance Zimmerman could be convicted of manslaughter.

Sounds like a little doubt has crept into the ranks of the George Zimmerman fan club.

If I didn't know better I would say you guys are setting up your arguments just in case this doesn't go the way you have been so boldly predicting.

Don't blame you, you need a fall back position if you're going to avoid being forced to admit you were wrong from the beginning.
Hi There

Omaha, NE

#113824 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a good one for ya.. This just happened.. The house next door to me is for sale and a buyer just spoke through me screened lanai asking when I am moving my stuff out of the kids playhouse?? I told her that playhouse is on my property and she better talk to that realtor again.. Some people..
Eagle
You do have it padlocked, don't you?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#113825 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL...one problem sparky.
It's a private party. The Obama's are paying for it with their own money and Adele has waived her usual fee for this performance.
Just trying to keep you honest.
;)
NO function of the First Family is without public funding. The point is whether or not it's appropriate that millions of Americans are told to grab their ankles while Michelle and Barack indulge in high-class hijinks with their Hollywood pals. One gets the impression that they get off focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk, rather than make even the smallest pretense at appearing concerned.
Tucannon

Longview, WA

#113826 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Hah!
Read all of the side affects on the info sheet. Once you have taken that crap you will never be innocent of any thing ever again!
You don't suppose NTR had one of those information sheets from her son's medicine bottles she was getting information from to post do you?
Tweaker!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#113827 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm, you know how much I hate to be an a*s, but has he been charged with illegal discharge of a firearm because that is not one of the "lesser included charges" for murder in the second degree according to Florida law.
It would require a separate specific charge unless I'm mistaken.
:p
Thats all he should have been charged with in the first place.. I am sure the state is working out some kind of plea deal.. But we will see in a few months..

Eagle
Please Read

Modesto, CA

#113828 Mar 10, 2013

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#113829 Mar 10, 2013
Hi There wrote:
<quoted text>You do have it padlocked, don't you?
Happy Sunday LE.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. No the previous owner that built it never finished it.. No windows or doors yet.. That was a future project when I got time and my as my grandkids got older.. I just got plant pots etc stored in it right now.. I guess I should go ahead and have the back yard fenced off..

Eagle

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113830 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all he should have been charged with in the first place.. I am sure the state is working out some kind of plea deal.. But we will see in a few months..
Eagle
Florida legislators to spend the next two months debating state's gun laws

http://www.news-press.com/article/20130310/NE...

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Level 6

Location hidden

#113831 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
NO function of the First Family is without public funding. The point is whether or not it's appropriate that millions of Americans are told to grab their ankles while Michelle and Barack indulge in high-class hijinks with their Hollywood pals. One gets the impression that they get off focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk, rather than make even the smallest pretense at appearing concerned.
"...focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk..."

You're not one of these wild eyed liberals that's jealous of the rich man and determined to tell other people what they can do with their own money are ya.

What's next, a call for redistributing wealth?

The dork from up north tried to make it sound like the tax payer was going to be paying for this birthday party and I corrected him.

No big deal. I correct him all the time.
Hi There

Kansas City, MO

#113832 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday LE.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. No the previous owner that built it never finished it.. No windows or doors yet.. That was a future project when I got time and my as my grandkids got older.. I just got plant pots etc stored in it right now.. I guess I should go ahead and have the back yard fenced off..
Eagle
I see. Snowing here again, but it's going to warm up some what starting tomorrow. I had 3 small strokes in Dec, the last one took my right arm and hand out of commission. I've been paying for physical rehab and working to get it back. It's about 80% now and I'm starting to write again. Not driving for 2 months was a bummer for sure and typing with mt left hand still is a drag......as far as your shed I see. Good fences make good neighbors?
pogo

United States

#113833 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he was overcharged too! He should have had one less Adderall and left the gun in the car if he wanted to start playing community watch volunteer under the terms of the program. Should have had his pepper spray for protection.
On a mind-altering drug, patrolling the neighborhood armed in violation of his concealed gun permit, being armed in violation of his neighborhood watch agreement and then ignoring the advice they gave him on the radio.

That's on Zim's side of things: a medicated idiot out playing pretend policeman.

Trayvon: guilty of "WWS".(Walking With Skittles).

Manslaughter at the least for Zim.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#113834 Mar 10, 2013
‘Toaster Pastry Gun Freedom Act’ proposed in Maryland
4:58 AM 03/10/2013

A Maryland state senator has crafted a bill to curb the zeal of public school officials who are tempted to suspend students as young as kindergarten for having things — or talking about things, or eating things — that represent guns, but aren’t actually anything like real guns.

Sen. J. B. Jennings, a Republican who represents Baltimore Harford Counties, introduced “The Reasonable School Discipline Act of 2013&#8243; on Thursday, reports The Star Democrat.

“We really need to re-evaluate how kids are punished,” Jennings told The Star Democrat.“These kids can’t comprehend what they are doing or the ramifications of their actions.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/toaster-pas...
higgans

Netherlands

#113835 Mar 10, 2013
I am thinking about a 3 way with patrick and rose.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#113836 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...focusing on the separation between themselves and the common folk..."
You're not one of these wild eyed liberals that's jealous of the rich man and determined to tell other people what they can do with their own money are ya.
What's next, a call for redistributing wealth?
The dork from up north tried to make it sound like the tax payer was going to be paying for this birthday party and I corrected him.
No big deal. I correct him all the time.
Since income seems to be the line of demarcation between the oppressed and the oppressor, who can argue that the Obama's aren't hypocritical in everything they preach and practice?
higgans

Netherlands

#113837 Mar 10, 2013
I love a snatch with a super strong odor and patrick? I would tap dat azz ya know.he do me too
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#113839 Mar 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is greater than all of us. He built it. He can dismantle it.
Just like the geek and the internet. LOL
For sure "posi" -for sure!

Grace is the love that gives, that loves the unlovely and the unloveable! Oswald C. Hoffnam

Happy Spring forward(time) everybody AND for those spring breakers BE careful and safe travels!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#113841 Mar 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bzzzt. Wrong answer. Still waiting for the right answer;-)
Hint: dosing
I will use this post! I answered with your other post and mentioned my degree (Chem.) The post is not showing(removed) for some reason! I say A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge says Obama immigration action invalid 26 min STFU 3
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr Le Duped 561
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 1 hr Le Duped 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr johnny belinda 137,080
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 8 hr Hooogle It 4
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 8 hr Zanony 650
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 11 hr sandy1 4
More from around the web