The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403783 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

higgans

Avon, IN

#113645 Mar 9, 2013
ooops! shud read 'didn't MEAN 'racial..."

wouldn;t want the Topix grammer police flunkng me.:)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#113646 Mar 9, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Shacking up was the phrase.
Shacking up has or had nothing to do with getting laid.. It has to do with living together not married.. So you are stating jax is a liar right??

Eagle
higgans

Avon, IN

#113647 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman was transported to the police department where he was questioned, recorded, and processed. He had a full toxicology analysis completed, blood tests, breathalyzer and the police took residue and swab samples of his hands, arms and body.
In addition the police took custody of his clothing for further evidence processing.
George Zimmerman was fully cooperative with investigators both on the scene and at the police department. He was noticeably shaken and distressed, but fully cooperated with all questions and gave both written and recorded statements.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...
ya' know, AL, I thought MONTHS ago this BS LIE was settled by the facts. BS LIES like GZ was taken in to custody or questioned or had injuries or his dad was a JUDGE or that he was NOT screened for drugs.

I didn't post a rebuttal simply because re-stating and CORRECTING the same LIES gets old.

thanks, tho.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113649 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS and total BS.. Z didn't take his meds cause it wasn't his bedtime.. You just keep buying into the media bullsh!t.. Had he taken them he would been falling asleep after the shooting and the entire night.. I take them and know that for a fact.. They are sleeping pills..
Eagle
You're taking the same medications Zimmerman was on when he shot and killed an innocent teenager and you think that improves your credibility?
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113650 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shacking up has or had nothing to do with getting laid.. It has to do with living together not married.. So you are stating jax is a liar right??
Eagle
You're trying to twist it around and make statements on my behalf, right?
higgans

Avon, IN

#113652 Mar 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all I can say is that everything I can find says you're wrong and I've provided links to legal experts several times.
I don't mind admitting I'm wrong when it's proven that I am, but I'm going to need just a little more than one of your rants to convince me.
You got a link to back up what you're saying or am I just supposed to take your word for it?
my, my my... a LIAR and can't read, too?

re-read my post, L-J... especially the first sentance... then Google it or the query 'can a jury convict on a lesser charge'(I did).

see where I just made a LIAR out of NTR, too?

wasn't hard at all
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113654 Mar 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
ya' know, AL, I thought MONTHS ago this BS LIE was settled by the facts. BS LIES like GZ was taken in to custody or questioned or had injuries or his dad was a JUDGE or that he was NOT screened for drugs.
I didn't post a rebuttal simply because re-stating and CORRECTING the same LIES gets old.
thanks, tho.
You're Welcome Higgans ...
Glad I could help ...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113655 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a prescription of sleeping pills in my medicine cabinet. I took one once and didn't like it. They have been there every since. About 7 months. I am not currently suffering any side effects from them.
But you say you only took one dose, one time and you didn't like the effects it had on you.

Imagine if you had continued to take these medications how those negative side effects might have impaired your judgement or altered your personality.

I'm sure you're bright enough to understand the implications of what I'm saying.
NtrBlowsHiggansP ecker

Netherlands

#113658 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, that s a lot different from "getting laid". How did you even recognize what it was they were lying about?
Piece of cake lol

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113659 Mar 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
my, my my... a LIAR and can't read, too?
re-read my post, L-J... especially the first sentance... then Google it or the query 'can a jury convict on a lesser charge'(I did).
see where I just made a LIAR out of NTR, too?
wasn't hard at all
Read the part where it says "...Lesser offenses in the hierarchy are generally understood to be included automatically by most jurisdictions.."

George Zimmerman Trial Begins: Everything You Need to Know

"...Generally, prosecutors will charge a suspect with the highest charge they believe they can get a conviction with. Lesser offenses in the hierarchy are generally understood to be included automatically by most jurisdictions. Prosecutors can and often will request that lesser included offenses be included in the jury instructions so that jurors have the opportunity to choose a lesser offense should they not be convinced of the top charge. This means that should the jury fail to convict on second-degree murder, they could still convict on a lesser charge such as manslaughter...."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/6887/george...
----------

What does "automatically included" mean to you higgans?

The simple fact is that you're wrong about this and you have zero credibility until you provide a reliable source that says otherwise.
NtrBlowsHiggansP ecker

Netherlands

#113660 Mar 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
But you say you only took one dose, one time and you didn't like the effects it had on you.
Imagine if you had continued to take these medications how those negative side effects might have impaired your judgement or altered your personality.
I'm sure you're bright enough to understand the implications of what I'm saying.
I sure do and I know NTR doesnt want any more of this !
NtrBlowsHiggansP ecker

Netherlands

#113661 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Welcome Higgans ...
Glad I could help ...
Pull them britches down and send me a pick then

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113663 Mar 9, 2013
NtrBlowsHiggansPecker wrote:
<quoted text> I sure do and I know NTR doesnt want any more of this !
NTR can more than hold her own in any argument with this bunch of morons.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113665 Mar 9, 2013
NtrBlowsHiggansPecker wrote:
<quoted text> Pull them britches down and send me a pick then
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it over and over again.... Makes it true??
You got your dose of methadone today I hope!
Cause you'll be up all night geekin tooting your own horn as we laugh at you (as usual) uncontrollably.
==========

WHAT
better
place
to BE ...

than
on
TOPIX

SPREADING
TRUTH

for the MASSES of the World Wide WEB ...
to
SEE!

Since "I" have NOTHING "pressing" me .. to DO elsewhere!

;0)

no appointments
no VAMPIRES - sucking my PEACE
no date - that ONLY "wants" one thing!
[that I'm NOT willing to GIVE]

Ahhhhhh ...

Sha la la lala lala ...

Live for T~O~D~A~Y

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#113667 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Not really. I didn't use any socks in 2011
I never have and Topix knows it.
Killjoy

Wading River, NY

#113669 Mar 9, 2013
This is the truth.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#113672 Mar 9, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a prescription of sleeping pills in my medicine cabinet. I took one once and didn't like it. They have been there every since. About 7 months. I am not currently suffering any side effects from them.
I take mine everynight that along with Mirtazapine.. But the fact remains Z didn't take his at the time of the shooting like they want you to believe.. The drug stores keep a close watch on how many you get monthly..

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#113673 Mar 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS and total BS.. Z didn't take his meds cause it wasn't his bedtime.. You just keep buying into the media bullsh!t.. Had he taken them he would been falling asleep after the shooting and the entire night.. I take them and know that for a fact.. They are sleeping pills..
Eagle
Adderall isn't taken at bedtime. It's not a sleeping pill.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#113674 Mar 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're taking the same medications Zimmerman was on when he shot and killed an innocent teenager and you think that improves your credibility?
Get me the stats that show crimes was committed while using the drug jax.. Prove to everyone Z took his pill at 6 pm before the shooting.. The balls in your court..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#113676 Mar 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Adderall isn't taken at bedtime. It's not a sleeping pill.
I presume it was taken in the morning and no doubt the effects was wore off before the shooting.. Can you prove otherwise?? Yea I know you wanna believe he was abusing his meds.. LOL..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 45 min spud 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Celeste 14,629
News New members bring new vigor to Pittsfield Human... 2 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 7,599
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 2 hr Cops are degenerates 49
News Kris Kobach: The Only Choice for Homeland Security 3 hr Well Well 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr Mickey Ratt Club 53
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 143,693
More from around the web