The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409180 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#112552 Mar 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The shadow of doubt was created because they wouldn't release them.. Why would the FBI want to keep them secret?? See where I am going??
Eagle
"See where I am going??"

In all honesty I don't see where you're going with this at all.

Care to elaborate?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#112553 Mar 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
This will probably be over the heads of the Zimmerman fan club, but self defense is going to be a hard case for his lawyers to make.
I think so too, Jax.

And this is certainly no slam dunk for acquittal as some love to think. But then you know we have legal scholars on board here who know more than the attorneys in the case. LOL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#112554 Mar 6, 2013
perjury
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#112555 Mar 6, 2013
Gun Confiscation has Begun: Gun Owner Alert!

Published on Mar 6, 2013

The Military is out directing traffic during public events, armed drones are set to fly over America with direction to track and trace law abiding gun owning citizens. The globalist police state grid has been slowly tighten its grip around the American public for decades. Now, as the control grid reaches its final stages and with the Bill of Rights almost completely destroyed, the globalists are playing the same card that mass murdering tyrants have always played: disarming the public.

A disarmed public with all of the police and military control in place spells the end of this great republic. Historically, we are in the red zone right now, the gun confiscation has begun!

Huntscoyotes

Lexington, KY

#112558 Mar 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you gonna' make me call you an insulting name here? If the questions asked by Bloomberg Business when they conducted the survey did not ask for number of churches, then the cities they were ranking didn't provide them with the number of churches in those cities. Do you follow?
We're full up with churches in this part of the country. I'm sure Huntscoyotes can back me up on this. Where I live, there is a church of one kind or the other on almost every corner of the city, and there are larger churches and smaller churches spread throughout the country side. There are about six churches within about four square miles of where I live. We're very big on Christ Jesus in this part of the country. Now, look what you've made me do? Pok will probably have nightmares tonight just thinking about it. We NEED these churches, primarily because we have so many sinners, and what better place is there for sinners than in church trying to get it right? Personally, I can sit outside on the mower and have a conversation with God, or just turn in for the night and have the same experience. I'm not a fan of organized religion.
It's true, we seem to be the Belt Buckle of the Bible Belt. Your last two sentences are exactly correct for me as well.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#112559 Mar 6, 2013
Huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>That's stereotyping- much like Ron White's assertion that "the PO-lice were stopping everyone driving on that particular stretch of sidewalk- that's stereotyping and that's wrong". I personally don't see the connection to the topic- it has nothing to do with it, except that the POTUS talked favorably about Martin (in between golf outings). I was on the side of the victim m'self until I saw that the media was using (initially) a photo of TM at age 12 and a photo of GZ at his worst- creating bias on behalf of "the powers that be"? A disgusting example of the media controlling and guiding public opinion. I think the court needs to be left alone and deside this case without prejudice...if now possible.
nothing wrong with stereotyping, just when police and government recognize they are wrong, cease looking to justify charging something with to make thir stop worthwhile, after all if a blue car was seen leaving the bank robbed, why waste time looking for white cars, time to get real in this land and get crime under control, crime is not a video game, victims are injured on way or another

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#112561 Mar 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP the law is clear Martain attacked Z and he defended himself.. End of story..
Now answer the question.. Should witness #8 be in jail now??
Eagle
Zimmerman instigated the confrontation and was pursuing Martin. He can't really claim a cut and dried self-defense case if he was the initial aggressor. He also didn't attempt any other means of defending himself. I think that's going to be an important factor.

I don't believe for one minute that Zimmerman couldn't have overpowered a teenage boy. I also think that Z knew the law so well he was counting on either "stand your ground" or a "self defense" claim. He knew exactly what he was doing in my opinion.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#112562 Mar 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"See where I am going??"
In all honesty I don't see where you're going with this at all.
Care to elaborate?
If it was transparent what does the FBI have to hide?? Any jury will wonder why not release the info.. It goes right back to the shadow of doubt.. The FEDS are giving it to Z.. ;-)

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

#112563 Mar 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP the law is clear Martain attacked Z and he defended himself.. End of story..
Now answer the question.. Should witness #8 be in jail now??
Eagle
1) I had already assumed that the requirements of self defense would be lost on you...no surprise there.

2) I have repeatedly asked for anyone that has link that syas whether or not she lied under oath and exactly what she is accused of lying about to please provide it.

So far nothing.

What I have read about her said that the lie she is accused of wasn't under oath and that she had not been charged with perjury.

If that information is incorrect I would like to know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112564 Mar 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/27/ justice/florida-teen-shooting- witnesses
Mary Cutcher was in her kitchen making coffee that night with her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla. The window was open, she said.
"We heard a whining. Not like a crying, boohoo,
but like a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot," she said.
They looked out the window but saw nothing. It was dark.
They ran out the sliding glass door, and within seconds, they saw Zimmerman.
"Zimmerman was standing over the body with -- basically straddling the body with his hands on Trayvon's back," Cutcher said. "And it didn't seem to me that he was trying to help him in any way. I didn't hear any struggle prior to the gunshot.
That description shot through me like a lightning bolt. Did anybody else "feel" it?
" ...They ran out the sliding glass door, and within seconds, they saw Zimmerman.... "

Within those seconds Zimmerman had time to roll Martin OFF him and get up!

He could have been on his way UP, when they thought he was crouching over Martin.

It was within seconds as you say!
Huntscoyotes

Lexington, KY

#112565 Mar 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Compliments of Dick Cheney and your friends at Halliburton and subsidiaries! You're welcome. Okay, go ahead. Try to pin this one on Obama. You know you want to.
Actually, I heard about this some years ago- the cash actually came in on a pallet- there was that much of it. It's still less amazing than some of those photos from the Border patrol's files, like the one of 6 pallets of US currency headed south...and almost made it into mexico.

Level 6

Location hidden

#112566 Mar 6, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Assuming a case will need to be made. This could get dropped you know. I am not predicting that it will be but I certainly would not be surprised if the case isn't falling apart behind the scenes in the prosecutions office. I'll bet they are scrambling right now...They are a lot better informed and smarter that the Topix lynch mob.
"They are a lot better informed and smarter that the Topix lynch mob."

I agree, that's why I need more thn just what you and eagle have to say.

In my opinion you are the ones that have been trying to lynch a dead teenager.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#112569 Mar 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/27/ justice/florida-teen-shooting- witnesses
Mary Cutcher was in her kitchen making coffee that night with her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla. The window was open, she said.
"We heard a whining. Not like a crying, boohoo,
but like a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot," she said.
They looked out the window but saw nothing. It was dark.
They ran out the sliding glass door, and within seconds, they saw Zimmerman.
"Zimmerman was standing over the body with -- basically straddling the body with his hands on Trayvon's back," Cutcher said. "And it didn't seem to me that he was trying to help him in any way. I didn't hear any struggle prior to the gunshot.
That description shot through me like a lightning bolt. Did anybody else "feel" it?
I don't know, NTR.

But it seems to me if Zimmerman had the ability to pull out his gun, shoot Martin at point blank range, and then shove his body off of him, he would have had the same energy to fight back without having shot him.

It's a chilling description for sure, and it's really only Zimmerman's word against the dead boy what really took place during those minutes before and after the shooting.

But you would think that a man who feared for his life would have been more visibly upset after the shooting instead of straddling the body like a cop would do who had just shot an assailant. There are lots of holes in his story.
Huntscoyotes

Lexington, KY

#112571 Mar 6, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Gun Confiscation has Begun: Gun Owner Alert!
Published on Mar 6, 2013
The Military is out directing traffic during public events, armed drones are set to fly over America with direction to track and trace law abiding gun owning citizens. The globalist police state grid has been slowly tighten its grip around the American public for decades. Now, as the control grid reaches its final stages and with the Bill of Rights almost completely destroyed, the globalists are playing the same card that mass murdering tyrants have always played: disarming the public.
A disarmed public with all of the police and military control in place spells the end of this great republic. Historically, we are in the red zone right now, the gun confiscation has begun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gWumDfQKOecXX
Yeah, it's true- there are 93,000,000 drones, one for each legal gunowner set to fly and track us down, gee, is THAT what caused the deficit? Wonder where they're gonna put us all? Are there 93,000,000 jail cells ready? or maybe 46,500,000?
Believe in yourself

Albuquerque, NM

#112572 Mar 6, 2013
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, insipid sophistry laced with sour grapes. When you O'bots can't discuss valid points, you lapse into hyperbole,semantics and name calling, you folks are so predictable... <Smile>
I Like that name S.N.A.F.U.(SITUATION, NORMAL, ALL,******, UP!!

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#112574 Mar 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was transparent what does the FBI have to hide?? Any jury will wonder why not release the info.. It goes right back to the shadow of doubt.. The FEDS are giving it to Z.. ;-)
Eagle
The jury isn't even going to care once the trial is underway. It's irrelevant, and you're making it much more important than it really is.

Same with the lies the girlfriend told. They were irrelevant to the crime itself. There is so much more that really is relevant and important though, and it sure as hell isn't the FBI files or the girlfriend lying about her age or that she was in the hospital.
Huntscoyotes

Lexington, KY

#112575 Mar 6, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with stereotyping, just when police and government recognize they are wrong, cease looking to justify charging something with to make thir stop worthwhile, after all if a blue car was seen leaving the bank robbed, why waste time looking for white cars, time to get real in this land and get crime under control, crime is not a video game, victims are injured on way or another
You're confusing "stereotyping" with "scope of the search" and "prima facie evidence" http://www.answers.com/topic/prima-facie-evid...
among other terms. Try google and get back to us.
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#112577 Mar 6, 2013
Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published March 06, 2013

FoxNews.com

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years.

“This is not about guns," Gibson said. "This is about ammunition and not only for the safety of the general community, but also for the safety of law enforcement.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/fl...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#112580 Mar 6, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Her it is but you claim to have already read it,
State's main witness in George Zimmerman murder case lied
"Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, the state's most important witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, was caught in a lie, it was revealed Tuesday.
It was not the first piece of misinformation tied to her, but it was the most damaging to date and left prosecutors in a very awkward position.
They had to publicly acknowledge that their star witness had lied under oath and had to answer questions about what they intend to do about it.
Reporters asked: Will you charge the 19-year-old Miami woman with perjury?
The state's lead prosecutor, Bernie de la Rionda, gave an ambiguous answer: "You can all read the law and make your own decision."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
Now go ahead and split hairs and twist it and tell us it doesn't say what it says but don't expect us to read that babble again.
She lied about her excuse for not being at his funeral. Embarrassment? Fear of media? Insecurity? Anxiety?

She has been consistent (by and large) on what took place in their telephone conversation leading up to the phone being disconnected.

You want her arrested because she wasn't in the hospital on the day of his funeral but didn't attend the funeral? <eyes roll>
ima

El Paso, TX

#112582 Mar 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Examiner has a story today that points out how our so-called president is intentionally causing as much pain as possible on the American people just for political expediency.
Unbelievable, but too much evidence points directly at that fact.
"There is no common ground. There's no desire for bipartisanship. He doesn't want to come to bipartisan agreements. In fact, Boehner once gave Obama everything he asked for in a fiscal cliff deal, and Obama changed the terms of the deal. He demanded an additional trillion dollars in tax increases from Boehner, and that's when Boehner walked away. He didn't want a deal. He doesn't want any agreement. He doesn't want his name attached to any policy going forward because the intention here is for there to be more pain."
I agree 100%!! This evil person in our WH is a dictator NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE DENIES IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 18 min President Donald ... 17,838
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 38 min dave 10
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr X Crypsis X 289
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 1 hr SANDRA 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Born USA 14,855
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 144,063
News Latinos who voted for Trump look toward Inaugur... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web