The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336863 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

higgans

Marion, IN

#111533 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the answer to the question, I am familiar with the case. I had my reasons for asking the question the way I did.
It doesn't matter if the victim (a minor) had been in trouble before, he is not on trial, and he certainly has no voice now that he's been killed, now has he?
And lastly, I do not agree with you, and it's clear form your first paragraph that you have a strong bias in this case.
yeah, free-bird, I DO. I raised two sons... thru their TEENS... they are BOTH alive and well TODAY. if either one of them would have stayed OUT and I did NOT know where there young asses were, I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO BED!

that's MY bias, okay?

you let your minor kids stay out like TM did? probably, why else would it NOT bother YOU?

not, race-baiter, post a FACT that disputes what IS known and get off the 'racist' soap box.

there was NO harm/NO foul UNTIL they MET... and TM caused that meeting by DOUBLING BACK. not GZ. according to TM's 'gf' FIRST given testimony.

what IF TM had ran into a resident that LOOKED similar and just happened to 1) be armed and 2) came out of HIS house at the wrong time? would that person be guilty, too?

what IF GZ was NOT armed and TM continued to bash his head one or six more times? would the 'kid' then be guilty of attempted murder?

would he even be caught by now?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111534 Mar 4, 2013
A mouse is walking through the jungle, and happens upon an elephant. The elephant is writhing in pain. The mouse asks him what the problem is. The elephant replies "I have a splinter in my foot." The mouse looks at his foot, and sees the huge splinter. The mouse says "I will pull the splinter out for you, but, you have to do a favor for me." "Well, what is it?" asks the elephant. "You have to let me f*ck you ." The elephant says "No way." The mouse says "OK," and walks away. The elephant is still in pain, and figures that he wouldn't feel a thing anyway, so he calls the mouse back. The mouse pulls the splinter out and the elephant is relieved. The mouse says "Ok, now it's my turn." So the mouse climbs up and starts going to town. The elephant has no idea what he's doing back there. The monkeys in the tree see this and begin laughing hysterically. They start throwing coconuts at the elephant's head. The elephant is now screaming. The mouse hears this, gets excited, and starts slapping the elephant, yelling "Yeah, suffer b*tch!!"
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111535 Mar 4, 2013
Live and Let Die wrote:
<quoted text>
1956, Born and bred in the Briar patch. Five points off Highway 39 Huntington Beach, Calif. Hatched at St. Joes in Orange. farmed in Fountain Valley. There isn't anywhere round OC thats like you say. Except maybe National city right before TJ. But like I said, if you don't like it move.
That's what you'd like, isn't it? hehehe

How would you or NPR like it if someone crawled in through your front window without permission and basically demand everything you've worked for?

This is my country and I'm not going anywhere, AND I DON'T GET AFUCK WHAT LABEL YOU TRY TO PUT ON ME.

A nation that isn't sovereign, isn't a country at all.
higgans

Marion, IN

#111536 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to talk about the Republican failures - so numerous we can't count them all, the biggest ones still impacting us today. Those are the almost unimaginable failures of George Bush.
are you now saying TM's father is a Republican?

he sure 'failed' with Trayvon...:)

and that's something you been posting about.lol

Mr.Tracy(?) Martin: a Republican failure, as per NTR! LOL
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111537 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't tall enough to see my lights;-) Stop slithering around on your belly and get in a skin and sign-in.
I guess I've won this debate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111538 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I did write an Appeal to Mariana Pfaelzer of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, submitted by a licensed attorney exactly as I had drafted it;-) The Appeal was granted, I am very proud to say. That's pretty much my only experience with law. That said, it was a huge savings for the Appellants. I just got the satisfaction of knowing Mariana Pfaelzer didn't laugh, accepted the logic, and ruled in their favor.
Are you a "Scientology worshiper" nutter ...???
You GOT a link to THIS appeal you "supposedly" wrote ...
You "bragged" about it.
PROVE it!
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111539 Mar 4, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You Love the USA, but hate California, makes alot of sense.
I don't think it's California you hate per se'
CALIFORNIA!
http://youtu.be/aOh5107lr40
The Addicts
I don't like my country being invaded.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GOFUCK YOURSELF!
higgans

Marion, IN

#111540 Mar 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the key to your quoted statement is the "within 36 inches". I read another article which indicated anywhere between 2 and 36 inches.
Bingo!!

damn, those 'words with definitions' will get some folks EVERY TIME!

if 'lying by omission' is STILL lying, is lying by ignorance also still LYING?:)
higgans

Marion, IN

#111541 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Try following the conversation a little closer. I'm not playing. The point was I didn't/don't know that liquor stores take EBT cards. I thought one couldn't buy anything except food with them.
Zimmerman was wrong. You don't just follow someone and kill them. The fact is nothing bad would have happened if Zimmerman stayed where he was and didn't follow.
well, WA, liquor stores sell Slim Jims and other snacks and THOSE can be bought with EBT. duh???

get out much? don't have EBT card users where YOU shop? must be NICE....:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111542 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do I. It's in Florida but proxy posting from Denver;-)
You are correct!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111543 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that's Quirky.
You are also correct!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
higgans

Marion, IN

#111544 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you can get your head beat into the pavement for doing so, creep.
hey, freebie, keep yourself and your gangbager 'rules' out of MY neighbordhood, okay?

any body want to know WHY TM went back? here IT is!

thanks, freebie!!!

now, you race-baiters and law and order haters, DEFEND HER STATEMENT.

just like you defend TM's similar actions.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111545 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>My bad....but it sure sounds like him.
Bad Bad Bad Is right! For you lack of observance.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#111546 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
A mouse is walking through the jungle, and happens upon an elephant. The elephant is writhing in pain. The mouse asks him what the problem is. The elephant replies "I have a splinter in my foot." The mouse looks at his foot, and sees the huge splinter. The mouse says "I will pull the splinter out for you, but, you have to do a favor for me." "Well, what is it?" asks the elephant. "You have to let me f*ck you ." The elephant says "No way." The mouse says "OK," and walks away. The elephant is still in pain, and figures that he wouldn't feel a thing anyway, so he calls the mouse back. The mouse pulls the splinter out and the elephant is relieved. The mouse says "Ok, now it's my turn." So the mouse climbs up and starts going to town. The elephant has no idea what he's doing back there. The monkeys in the tree see this and begin laughing hysterically. They start throwing coconuts at the elephant's head. The elephant is now screaming. The mouse hears this, gets excited, and starts slapping the elephant, yelling "Yeah, suffer b*tch!!"
That's so stupid, it's not even funny.

Hey, kind of like you! LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111547 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I've won this debate.
That's been your obsession ever since you self-destructed long ago. Whatever allows you to sail on off into the sunset, go ahead. Declare victory. ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111548 Mar 4, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, free-bird, I DO. I raised two sons... thru their TEENS... they are BOTH alive and well TODAY. if either one of them would have stayed OUT and I did NOT know where there young asses were, I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO BED!
that's MY bias, okay?
you let your minor kids stay out like TM did? probably, why else would it NOT bother YOU?
not, race-baiter, post a FACT that disputes what IS known and get off the 'racist' soap box.
there was NO harm/NO foul UNTIL they MET... and TM caused that meeting by DOUBLING BACK. not GZ. according to TM's 'gf' FIRST given testimony.
what IF TM had ran into a resident that LOOKED similar and just happened to 1) be armed and 2) came out of HIS house at the wrong time? would that person be guilty, too?
what IF GZ was NOT armed and TM continued to bash his head one or six more times? would the 'kid' then be guilty of attempted murder?
would he even be caught by now?
You called IT, Higgans!
Parents should KNOW where their MINOR children ARE
at all times!

IF not, there is something wrong with their communication SYSTEM!
Meaning "lack of Parenting" ...

ala - They do NOT care!

I'm like you I would NOT be able to go to bed...
NOT ...
knowing
where MY MINOR CHILDREN ARE ...
who they're WITH
AND what they ARE doing!

That's WHAT "parenting" is ALL about ...!!!

Thank You.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111549 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a "Scientology worshiper" nutter ...???
You GOT a link to THIS appeal you "supposedly" wrote ...
You "bragged" about it.
PROVE it!
What? And reveal more? No thanks. You're free to disregard it, but I have some friends on Topix who knew about this years ago. I wrote it. I get to keep that for myself. I benefited in many ways from having done that. Once you do something or accomplish something, it's like getting an education. Nobody can ever take that away from you. It's a good feeling. I've never been bored. Frustrated, sad, hurt, tested, challenged, elated, let-down, etc. Felt them all, but I've never been bored.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111550 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at all convinced your a living human being. I think you're one of those critters that got across from the other side and won't go back into the light. You need to see Z-man explain too. After all, I think you said you raised a child or children. Go on, Grandma - watch him 'splain it.(See my previous post for the link.)
" I'm not at all convinced your a living human being...."

WHAT the Hades do "you" think I am?
An ALIEN from "outer SPACE" ...

Hahaha ...

Maaaan I'm making History ... Wouldn't THAT be a "first" ...
Thanks for the "Honorable Mention" ...

As far as Grandma ... REFER to my post to Higgans ...

BTW ... WHAT does any of THIS have to DO with signing un to TOPIX ...???

Whassa matter nutter, you losing it ...???
[or DONE lost it?]

Cry my hands FULL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111551 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No it wouldn't. But it does look like a strong desire on our Governments part to monitor all that we do and perhaps more.
There has been a problem since Obama got in office. Example would be Clintons Cop on every corner Iniciative and funding it. It worked well. Since Obama got in office there seems to be a huge lack of law enforcement. From Homeland security on down to city and county level. Hell, Half the time if someone calls 911 now days they just hang up on them. Or the cops don`t show up for 45 minutes. Not enough manpower to deal with all the crime. There also seems to be a big lack of Give a sh!t in many Police forces due to the fact that they get in trouble many times when they try to do their jobs. If a suspect gets combative and the cops have to get physical in order to subdue them, then they get accused of un-nessicary force and so on. I would not like to be a Cop due to this and the poor pay scale they recieve for a thankless job!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111552 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so stupid, it's not even funny.
Hey, kind of like you! LOL!
It`s your lack of comprehention Rose you Pizzant! Grow up already now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 138,683
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 2 hr serfs up 33
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 5 hr ronnie 3
News Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 5 hr red and right 49
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 7 hr Prep-for-Dep 107
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 11 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 11 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web