The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 333152 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

OMG

Greeley, CO

#111436 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Who the hell is "barefoot" and why are you talking about him to me?
"Puffery"? LMAO
YOU calling ANYONE, "brainless" or "anti-intellectual", is downright hilarious.
For the most part, people change names/handles to avoid responsibility for what they post, and to create discord and havoc on a thread. I'm bored of explaining simple concepts to you. Use your imagination to figure out why using an arsenal of socks is frowned upon. Hell, even Posit considers that dishonest and he's a self admitted liar. lol
I'll insert my opinions when and where I please. Learn to like it, because it's not going to change. ;)
I have no idea who 2626 is. I have no idea who you are. I have no idea if you and 2626 are the same person. That WAS my point.

I don't care if people change names. They might as well all be just "anonymous" as far as I'm concerned. And I have no idea who "Posit" is.

You sure get wrapped up in this stuff. You must collect comic books too. Or is it "graphic novels"? LOL!(I smell Nerd!)

Sorry if I upset your nerd-vana here on Topix. You're a purist with a touch of OCD. I'm a rodeo clown and all around goofball. You think I'm weird and I don't really care.

When Topic changes the rules or the program, we'll all follow it, as we must. Until then, I don't think you control what goes on here. Seems kind of odd you'd even make the attempt. You'd like to be regarded as more pure or more noble. I think you're just uptight and self-righteous.

When they post the Annual Topix Award nominees, I'll look for your name. What's your category? "Most Obedient"? "Most Anal"? "Biggest Whiner"?

Lighten up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111437 Mar 4, 2013
quirky wrote:
i love swallowing, mmmm
go away you "cowardly" MISFIT!...

WE know "you" are NOT the REAL Q ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111438 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Vedy Interesting:
Mexico edges toward letting foreign oil firms invest in Pemex
Mexico's ruling party changes its bylaws to clear the way for changes at the state oil company.
By Tracy Wilkinson and Shan Li, Los Angeles Times
March 4, 2013, 5:37 p.m.
MEXICO CITY — Mexico's ruling party has taken a step toward opening its state oil company to outsiders, a move that could eventually allow U.S. oil firms to drill south of the border.
In an important test of Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto's sway over resistant factions of his party, the Institutional Revolutionary Party has changed its bylaws to clear the way for changes at Petroleos Mexicanos, or Pemex.
WHO gives a DAMN about your comment on Mexico's LAWS ...
"you" can't EVEN get America's STRAIGHT!

dwIdoiT ...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#111439 Mar 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"911 operators often are not LEOs"
Some are and some aren't.
Did you notice that the dispatcher that answered that call did not say "911" he said, "Sanford Police Departement...".
Right you are Jaxx.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111440 Mar 4, 2013
quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado statehouse is bombarded all day by the pro second amendment lobby. Many dems wet themselves on chamber floor.
Skelton: California GOP faces dire numbers

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/political/l...

By any numerical measurement, the California Republican Party has hit hard times. Fewer than one out of three registered voters call themselves Republicans, and the party doesn't control a single statewide elected office.

In Monday's column, George Skelton points out some other statistics show the party sliding toward oblivion. The California GOP is 82% white in a state expecting to have a Latino majority next year, according to the Public Policy Institute of California. When it comes to same-sex marriage, gun control and climate change, Republicans are far to the right of the state's population, Skelton says. "We've got to figure out our highest priorities — such as the economy and jobs, public safety, efficient government, quality education — and focus on those," said Senate Republican leader Bob Huff of Diamond Bar. "Talking about other things turns people off."

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#111441 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurdy Gurdy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xqhxK_g9mrAXX
There are those who don't understand my connection with the Hurdy Gurdy man and Jesus. It's ok. My intention, when making this video, was simply to show images that correspond with my thoughts as I listen to the song. The beauty of music is that it can be made with one composition, one set of lyrics and yet, it can be interpreted, dreamed about, thought of in as many variations as the listeners are themselves. I have enough respect for artists to believe that they would agree that music is for all because it can be taken and applied to one's life in whatever means they choose. For me, the man who "sings songs of love" and makes me feel like I want to save the world, is Jesus. I don't disrespect anyone's own views, thoughts, ideas or facts about this piece of music. All I ask is that, if you are going to comment, please be respectful of one another.
``````````
^
^
WORDS to live by ... <3
``````````
This one STUCK with me, when my cousin got killed in a car wreck, because he was out 'celebrating' his CALL to SERVE in the US Army in '69 ...
He was 18 ...
"I" wasn't that old.
HOOOOOOWL!!!
I want posters that TASTE good, not posters with GOOD taste!
Grrrrr, I got to admit that was a good tune and touching tale.

Daniel, my Brother
http://youtu.be/VaN_cG8294s
Elton John
redballoonvid

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#111442 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO gives a DAMN about your comment on Mexico's LAWS ...
"you" can't EVEN get America's STRAIGHT!
dwIdoiT ...
You're so silly and ignorant. When it comes to OIL, pay attention. Our policies always favor positive and VERY cooperative developments with countries where we can get our hands on some more black gold.

Whatsa' matter with you? Nevermind. It's pretty clear you can't keep up. Go back to sleep or continue ranting and raving about nothing in particular except your despair that a black man is our President for another four years! Try not to rupture anything while you're trying to learn how to live with that, okay?

Oh, BTW. The First Lady of The United States of America is a black woman! Woohoo! How do ya' like them apples? Hee, hee.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#111443 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By any numerical measurement, the California Republican Party has hit hard times. Fewer than one out of three registered voters call themselves Republicans, and the party doesn't control a single statewide elected office.
In Monday's column, George Skelton points out some other statistics show the party sliding toward oblivion. The California GOP is 82% white in a state expecting to have a Latino majority next year, according to the Public Policy Institute of California. When it comes to same-sex marriage, gun control and climate change, Republicans are far to the right of the state's population, Skelton says. "We've got to figure out our highest priorities — such as the economy and jobs, public safety, efficient government, quality education — and focus on those," said Senate Republican leader Bob Huff of Diamond Bar. "Talking about other things turns people off."
Gooooooooooooood ALMIGHTY! Can this crazy woman ever stop posting "cut & paste" spam? Nobody reads it... do you get that? NOBODY! I don't even read it. Your mother wouldn't read this crap.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#111444 Mar 4, 2013
More Equal wrote:
Hall & Oates- Starting All Over Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k1k1x--G0ycXX
Bite me Jack McIntosh! Lol!
Hey Ralff.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111445 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Is that it!! Just repeating a statement I made a while back.
Well I was right about you quoting a liberal professor and implying he was correct. Which he may well be.
But good job Quirky let's see you reading more liberal articles.
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#111446 Mar 4, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Airports contradict Janet Napolitano's sequester claim
By Raf Sanchez, Washington
6:21PM GMT 04 Mar 2013
Airports have denied a claim by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of homeland security, that the sequester is already causing long delays for travelers at security screening checkpoints.
Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
We are expected to get this "news" from the UK Telegraph? Oh, puleeze. Nevermind. The next flight you take, just keep to your regular schedule because you don't believe it because you heard different from the other side of the pond.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#111447 Mar 4, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, Citisens are Obama's boss. That is who he serves.
Want me to tweet him for you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111449 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are Jaxx.
He called the non-emergency dispatch number for the police ...
NOT 911!

George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes
&fe ature=youtu.be
J Durante

Canyon Country, CA

#111450 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
go away you "cowardly" MISFIT!...
WE know "you" are NOT the REAL Q ...
EVERYONES trying to get into the ACT!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#111451 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
ready to admit your lies? come on show us you have some integrity.
They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111453 Mar 4, 2013
Are We Better Off?

‘When Small Businesses Do Well … America Does Well’

“Four weeks before the 2008 election, my company—a West Coast retail institution for over 60 years—went bankrupt due to a) a private investment company fraudulently mismanaging the company and b) the housing crisis caused by mismanagement on Wall Street impacting our core consumer. With no company protection for our assets (i.e., employees) in bankruptcy, we were out of jobs with no severance, as well as no payout of existing earned wages such as vacation. Where did that leave myself and 18,000 other employees left without jobs in life? In that 47 percent ’victim’ bracket Romney was complaining about behind closed doors. I was left having to depend on the government to pay unemployment wages (which I actually had paid for in unemployment insurance/taxes) to help support me while trying to find a new job.

Where do I stand today? After a year of really hard work (I guess those victims can still work hard) and thanks to the increase to unemployment insurance payments, as well as an extension that allowed me to continue living on my own while looking for employment, I found a job. Now, after working my way up corporate ladders these past three years, I have more than doubled my salary from four years ago, I have more in savings than I have ever had, and have been presented with career opportunities I never would have had four years ago. Sorry to say, but I am, along with many others, better off.”

Tell more: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-...
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111454 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, California is a Mexican cesspool, and the only ones to blame are Liberals.

As California goes, so does the real of the nation.

You all asked for it, you got it.

This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
N Significant

Canyon Country, CA

#111456 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You're Nobody.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111457 Mar 4, 2013
NOW ...
The REAL version ...

NOT redacted![meaning NOT edited]
George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#111458 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies continue unabated, show any dem/Obama plan to rework SS.
When John Bonehead and Obama met and reached a tentative agreement on The Grand Bargain (before Eric Cantor had a hissy fit and freaked out), Obama agreed to bring both Social Security and Medicare to the table. Now, suddenly, Boehner suffered a severe bout of amnesia precipitated by The Tea Party indignation to which he was subjected, and the Grand Bargain was history.

So, that brings us to today where Republicans will not even discuss the possibility of more revenues. On that note, why should the President mention either Social Security or Medicare? That said, he IS willing to work with Congress on how to restructure and cut - just not in some knee jerk slash and gut "quick" fix that is less than thoughtful or fleshed out? First, cuts AND revenues get PROPERLY addressed and resolved. THEN, we get to Social Security and Medicare. That's the plan. You don't like it? We'll see where we go later in March when the next crisis presents itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 6 min TomInElPaso 37
News Undocumented Immigrants are victims, not crimin... 10 min jimbob 96
News Juan Williams: The pollution of politics 4 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 18
News Tick Riders: Guarding U.S. from deadly pest (Apr '08) 5 hr Tom 3
News Donald Trump's comments on immigration complica... 5 hr R12 Freon 24
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 5 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 117
News Ben Carson: Obama May Be Guilty of Treason If U... 7 hr Mayberry GFY 9
More from around the web