The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404351 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108655 Feb 27, 2013
ROTFLMFAO at you fools!
Sonny Boys Slut

Houston, TX

#108657 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of libel, you vicious coward?
And then it's people like me who get accused of creating discord. That's ALL you fools and hypocrites do. Get some help, freak.
Ever hear of incest? Obviously not!! Your son is no substititue for a real man!!!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108659 Feb 27, 2013
Main 5 Causes of Conflict

Differing values can lead to conflicts.

Making assumptions can lead to conflicts.

Differing expectations can lead to conflict.

Differences in the way you were brought up can result in conflict.

Knowledge and ability to deal with conflict can result in conflict.
Stupid Cowardly Troll

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108660 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Grow up.
No one pretends to like me or X-Man just like no one pretends you're a stupid troll creating discord.
I agree with you. Good judge its please. Thank you.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108661 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of libel, you vicious coward?
And then it's people like me who get accused of creating discord. That's ALL you fools and hypocrites do. Get some help, freak.
It's all they have Rose. They have nothing else but to show their true vulgar perverted selves out of sheer desperation.

They lose in in every aspect of debate so this is what they're left with, and it comes with consequences, as some will soon see.

;)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#108662 Feb 27, 2013
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites

&fe ature=em-uploademail

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108664 Feb 27, 2013
Sonny Boys Slut wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of incest? Obviously not!! Your son is no substititue for a real man!!!
And you are vicious and stupid enough to think that accusing me of incest will hurt me anymore than you imbeciles already have with that vulgar lie?

Must make you feel good to accuse people of such heinous things. I have a real man. Thank God, he's brave and kind and nothing like the trash you are.

X-Man is no child molester and I'm not incestuous, but you are pure garbage.

Hope you got the attention you were so desperately seeking, chickenshit.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108665 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!
You can't say that to her! She is the only one who can accuse others of luring little boys in from the park to molest them!
You're gonna get reported for sure!
I'm not a "she" and I've never accused anyone of luring boys in from the park to molest them.

To imply this is careless and inaccurate, not to mention desperate, but then, that's become the norm for you, hasn't it? lol

;)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108666 Feb 27, 2013
And you morons wonder why we call you cowards and filth. It's because you are.

Just curious though. What is it exactly you hope to accomplish by accusing people of molestation and incest? Just makes you feel good to be azzholes?

Get back on topic, losers.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108667 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
23 Bible Verses about
Mixing Races
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
INTERRACIAL Marriage IS Against God's LAW!
[used to be against Man's TOO]
Preface:
The Antichrists know the Word of God, and they know God cannot lie. When we sin, they win… Why were the Ten Commandments and prayer taken out of school.??… The Antichrist knows: If we violate the Law ... God will destroy us, even if we don’t know that we are violating it. Why is abortion legal? Why is integration forced on us? Notice that neither of those sin/curses (really) became possible until prayer and the Bible were taken out of school… and we officially REJECTED God.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,…seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”(Hos 4:6) Also see Proverbs 2.
http://www.debunkingtfc.info/InterRacial_Marr...
Interracial Marriages and the Effects on Children
Annotated Bibliography
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/s98a...
Interracial marriage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Othello, the Moor and Desdemona, his Venetian wife, from William Shakespeare's Othello.
Interracial marriage occurs when two people of differing racial groups marry. This is often a form of exogamy (marrying outside of one's social group) and can be seen in the broader context of miscegenation (mixing of different racial groups in marriage, cohabitation, or sexual relations).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV?

Really?

Actually, this was not so much a prohibition about mixing races as it was against mixing religions and it was given specifically to, AND ONLY TO, the Jewish people as they were to enter "the promised land".
----------

Deuteronomy: Chapter 7, verses 1-3 (ESV)

1 When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than yourselves,

2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.a You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them.

3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down their Asherim and burn their carved images with fire.
----------

The concern here was not race, but turning the "chosen people" away from the "true God" to worship "false Gods".

Even assuming that this scripture did somehow apply to anyone other than the Jewish people in that specific situation the concern would still be mixing religions and not race.

If two people from different races were of the same religion they would not be violating these instructions because there would be no risk of anyone being turned away from the "true God" so it is clear that this is about religion and not race.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108668 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Vermin describes them well. Looks like the evening shift has come on board. And now they're playing with the judge its like the babies they are. LOL!
It's like watching a freak show.
Just the average behavior of the conservative troll. I could have put my watch to their implosion.

tic toc tic toc

lolol

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108669 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh ...
LQQks like someone[ME] is JUST stating FACTS!
Something you dwIdioTs do NOT understand!:)
I also stated facts. You were seeking attention by posting your link to the site you hang out on where you seem to have lots of loyal lap dogs.

You were also seeking attention when you asked the poster sun about his opinion of me.

You're pitiful just like the rest of the trash and filth you associate with here.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108670 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
23 Bible Verses about
Mixing Races
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
INTERRACIAL Marriage IS Against God's LAW!
[used to be against Man's TOO]
Preface:
The Antichrists know the Word of God, and they know God cannot lie. When we sin, they win… Why were the Ten Commandments and prayer taken out of school.??… The Antichrist knows: If we violate the Law ... God will destroy us, even if we don’t know that we are violating it. Why is abortion legal? Why is integration forced on us? Notice that neither of those sin/curses (really) became possible until prayer and the Bible were taken out of school… and we officially REJECTED God.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,…seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”(Hos 4:6) Also see Proverbs 2.
http://www.debunkingtfc.info/InterRacial_Marr...
Interracial Marriages and the Effects on Children
Annotated Bibliography
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/s98a...
Interracial marriage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Othello, the Moor and Desdemona, his Venetian wife, from William Shakespeare's Othello.
Interracial marriage occurs when two people of differing racial groups marry. This is often a form of exogamy (marrying outside of one's social group) and can be seen in the broader context of miscegenation (mixing of different racial groups in marriage, cohabitation, or sexual relations).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
There is NOTHING in the Bible that prohibits "race mixing" or "interracial marriage", period.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108671 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all they have Rose. They have nothing else but to show their true vulgar perverted selves out of sheer desperation.
They lose in in every aspect of debate so this is what they're left with, and it comes with consequences, as some will soon see.
;)
And the more you prove how foolish they are, the more vicious and vulgar they get. It never fails. If you don't respond in anger, they get even angrier. Nothing but cowards as you know.

Pretty pathetic bunch of people I agree, or whatever they are. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108672 Feb 27, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what your saying,I just feel like I,m in the middle of something an real don't care to be in that spot,somepeople let words both them an thats fine I can understand that,got to be careful now got another lady pissed over words.Words are words right or wrong it don't matter.Don't know anybody on here personally never well.This is logging conntry, vulgar words on here are not that vulgar to me,but if people don't want to hear them why don't they just block them out.Hell I could say things that would make people on here want to throwup,any how hope this helps GOD BLESS.
Vulgar words?
Please explain!

"... now got another lady pissed over words."

IF you were talking about me ...
I'm NOT!
Please don't THINK that I am!
I was 'just' trying to "help" you SEE what that person IS doing!

God BLESS you too!:)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108673 Feb 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV?
Really?
Actually, this was not so much a prohibition about mixing races as it was against mixing religions and it was given specifically to, AND ONLY TO, the Jewish people as they were to enter "the promised land".
----------
Deuteronomy: Chapter 7, verses 1-3 (ESV)
1 When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than yourselves,
2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.a You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them.
3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down their Asherim and burn their carved images with fire.
----------
The concern here was not race, but turning the "chosen people" away from the "true God" to worship "false Gods".
Even assuming that this scripture did somehow apply to anyone other than the Jewish people in that specific situation the concern would still be mixing religions and not race.
If two people from different races were of the same religion they would not be violating these instructions because there would be no risk of anyone being turned away from the "true God" so it is clear that this is about religion and not race.
Thanks Jaxx, I'm in the middle of something here that requires some concentration so I didn't take the time to debunk the twisted interpretations she's using.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108675 Feb 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree. That's going too far. IMAO.
I agree. Although I see dissident is trying to chastise you for doing the right thing.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108676 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
But the three top causes of conflict are;
Jaxxon
NTR
X-woman
There is no X-woman here. Just me, and my handle is X-man.
WOW

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108677 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the more you prove how foolish they are, the more vicious and vulgar they get. It never fails. If you don't respond in anger, they get even angrier. Nothing but cowards as you know.
Pretty pathetic bunch of people I agree, or whatever they are. LOL!
I have never seen anyone describe their own actions so well. At the same time they try to pass it on to others nonetheless. Incredible.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108679 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgar words?
Please explain!
"... now got another lady pissed over words."
IF you were talking about me ...
I'm NOT!
Please don't THINK that I am!
I was 'just' trying to "help" you SEE what that person IS doing!
God BLESS you too!:)
LMAO! You were just trying to help him see "what that peson IS doing!"????

You're insane. I'm not trying to DO anything, but you certainly are. I reply to posts addressed to me and/or about me. Nine times out of ten I don't even post to a person and they post some nasty dig, insult or vulgarity.

And you have the audacity to think you advise another poster about me? Your arrogance is running a close second to your stupidity.

Who in the hell are YOU to be advising another poster about me? I'm sure that sun is quite able to make his own decisions without you trying to create rifts between people like a bratty little girl.

You'r a hypocrite with all you biblical cut and paste, then you bear false witness against your neighbor. No better than a Pharissee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min freedom2016 13,260
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 41 min Hearts6386 14,951
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 55 min Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 7 hr Wildchild 4
News Can't U.S.- Mexico be good neighbors? 9 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web