The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413172 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108319 Feb 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think she might swing both ways. She has called USMail love muffin repeatedly, and now I'm on her list.
I'd prefer to be removed from that list. LOL!
LMAO!!!!

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really, cupcake? They will? Why should anybody respect a troll? How 'bout you calling out the trolls saying vulgar things to Rose? Show some class.
I don't think there's anymore to you than you've shown us already, and sugar, darlin', dumplin', dear ....it ain't much.

You called me cupcake, sugar, darlin', dumplin', and dear. What does that make you NTR????? LMAO!

YOU are on a "list", but it doesn't have anything to do with love sweetheart.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108320 Feb 26, 2013
Topix has a glitch again.
Hot Lips Rose

Providence, UT

#108321 Feb 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! My gawd, you truly are that stupid.
Rico would not post such vulgar things to me in the first place, he loves me too much, so it's YOU lying about him just because you're jealous and feel intimidated by his flashy car with 19 inch rims.
And it's one of YOUR buddies with the Spain proxy, not mine. Your re-posting those comments proves absolutely nothing except how desperate you are to blame someone else for what your cowardly, filthy friends do.
That poster is NOT Rico no matter how many times you LIE LIE LIE and say it is. NOW LEAVE ME AND MY BELOVED RICARDO ALONE!!!
I guess it's safe to say you haven't heard from Rico in a while.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#108323 Feb 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really, cupcake? They will? Why should anybody respect a troll? How 'bout you calling out the trolls saying vulgar things to Rose? Show some class.
I don't think there's anymore to you than you've shown us already, and sugar, darlin', dumplin', dear ....it ain't much.
You called me sugar, darlin', dumplin', and dear. What does that make you NTR????? LMAO!
YOU are on a "list", but it doesn't have anything to do with love sweetheart.
Exactly! Here we have you using the term "sweetheart" to which X-man objected and to which you expressed that it was a term of endearment. But, since it's clear you and I don't like each other much, you using it here demonstrates what a POS you actually are! Whoolah! We have a winner. Ding, ding, ding! Hooey, you are a troll in disguise, and it's one that isn't working for you well. "Moderate conservative" is not any part of your program. You've never said one thing about a political issue that demonstrates moderal conservatism. It's always to the right of that perspective. Even more to the point, I have never seen where you agreed with anything this President has done. Nothing. Yet, moderate conservatives have found some common ground with him only to be overruled by the Tea Party faction within the party. I'm sure they were quite frustrated and even to the extent that some decided not to seek re-election. Those were mostly Republicans of moderate perspective who believed the greatest service they could be to their constituents was to find compromise solutions to advance the country but who discovered they were in a party that has become uncompromising beyond reason and to the detriment of both the economy AND the American people.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108324 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Yep. Same here.

Level 6

Location hidden

#108325 Feb 26, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>hat is simply not what I said and I told you so the first time you tried to pin that on me. You tried it once before with someone else too and failed so miserably you had to admit you lied about it.
I think you've lost your mind.

I can show you the post where you admited you were ralff.

You can't show me a post anywhere where I "admited that I lied" about anything because I haven't lied.

This is weak even for you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108327 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Wonder WHY?
TopixWebsite Name:
www.topix.com URL Checked:
163.5 ms.Response Time:
3 mins agoLast Down:
Topix.com is UP and reachable.
The website is probably down just for you...

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/topix.com.htm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108328 Feb 26, 2013
Service Status History :
Date Time Ping Time Date Time Ping Time
21.Feb.2013 23:45 222.88 ms. 22.Feb.2013 14:30 195.76 ms.
23.Feb.2013 04:46 202.34 ms. 23.Feb.2013 19:16 326.78 ms.
24.Feb.2013 09:33 226.03 ms. 24.Feb.2013 23:17 220.63 ms.
25.Feb.2013 13:18 1367.29 ms. 25.Feb.2013 19:07 211.86 ms.
26.Feb.2013 09:30 1623.45 ms. 26.Feb.2013 17:15 254.2 ms.
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00)- Current server time is 18:18

Level 5

Location hidden

#108329 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're the spokesperson for the LGTB community?
That's a really "kweer" turn of events wouldn't you say?
Honey is making those inappropriate remarks to try and insult, provoke and incite a response.
She should stop.
What are you considering as "inappropriate remarks" Jax? I am responding to posts made to me. Your view of "inappropriate remarks" seems to be skewed. Maybe you should "read" the remarks being made by the libs on this thread. My responses have been no more insulting or provoking as the "remarks" being responded to. You libs seem to always have a double standard.

I won't just sit back and ignore insults which are made to me.
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#108330 Feb 26, 2013
Father wants school dress code changed after son asked to remove Marines T-shirt

By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published February 26, 2013

FoxNews.com

An Illinois father wants a school district to reconsider its dress code after his son was asked to remove a U.S. Marines T-shirt or be suspended, FoxNews.com has learned.

Daniel McIntyre, 44, of Genoa, told FoxNews.com that his 14-year-old son, Michael, was asked to remove the T-shirt by eighth-grade teacher Karen Deverell during reading class at Genoa-Kingston Middle School on Monday. Deverell, citing the school’s dress code, said the garment’s interlocking rifles was problematic and had to be removed from sight, McIntyre said.

“My son is very proud of the Marines, and, in fact, of all the services,” McIntyre said.“So he wears it with pride. There are two rifles crossed underneath the word ‘Marines’ on the shirt, but to me that should be overlooked. It’s more about the Marines instead of the rifles.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/26/father-w...

Level 5

Location hidden

#108331 Feb 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Here we have you using the term "sweetheart" to which X-man objected and to which you expressed that it was a term of endearment. But, since it's clear you and I don't like each other much, you using it here demonstrates what a POS you actually are! Whoolah! We have a winner. Ding, ding, ding! Hooey, you are a troll in disguise, and it's one that isn't working for you well. "Moderate conservative" is not any part of your program. You've never said one thing about a political issue that demonstrates moderal conservatism. It's always to the right of that perspective. Even more to the point, I have never seen where you agreed with anything this President has done. Nothing. Yet, moderate conservatives have found some common ground with him only to be overruled by the Tea Party faction within the party. I'm sure they were quite frustrated and even to the extent that some decided not to seek re-election. Those were mostly Republicans of moderate perspective who believed the greatest service they could be to their constituents was to find compromise solutions to advance the country but who discovered they were in a party that has become uncompromising beyond reason and to the detriment of both the economy AND the American people.
Oh and you have NEVER have never used a term someone doesn't like have you NTR???? You insult and provoke posters regularly.

Again, your perception of a moderate and radical are completely skewed to meet your purposes. Obama is the "leader" of this country. He should be the one bringing the parties together for compromise. He doesn't make any effort to do so to the "detriment of both the economy AND the American people". He does not promote ANY cooperation between the parties. He actually obstructs it.

Pffft!!!!
The Real Quirky

Brighton, CO

#108333 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to change your proxy Qball.
Just as there are many posters who have posted from Indiana, I`m not the only resident of Colorado.. Moron!

But I know of one single minded Dipch!t from Indiana.
Rico the Warrior

Los Angeles, CA

#108334 Feb 26, 2013
Hot Lips Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's safe to say you haven't heard from Rico in a while.
Not true. I did her last night.

Level 5

Location hidden

#108335 Feb 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Service Status History :
Date Time Ping Time Date Time Ping Time
21.Feb.2013 23:45 222.88 ms. 22.Feb.2013 14:30 195.76 ms.
23.Feb.2013 04:46 202.34 ms. 23.Feb.2013 19:16 326.78 ms.
24.Feb.2013 09:33 226.03 ms. 24.Feb.2013 23:17 220.63 ms.
25.Feb.2013 13:18 1367.29 ms. 25.Feb.2013 19:07 211.86 ms.
26.Feb.2013 09:30 1623.45 ms. 26.Feb.2013 17:15 254.2 ms.
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00)- Current server time is 18:18
Hey AL! How is it going????

Level 6

Location hidden

#108336 Feb 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder WHY?
TopixWebsite Name:
www.topix.com URL Checked:
163.5 ms.Response Time:
3 mins agoLast Down:
Topix.com is UP and reachable.
The website is probably down just for you...
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/topix.com.htm...
Hey, Gus is back!

No, it's not down for me. and I'm still posting.

There have been a couple of times when I got the same error message everyone got everytime the site has gone down though.

That's why I mentioned the "glitch".

Sorry 'bout your luck, but I'm still here.

:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#108337 Feb 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you have NEVER have never used a term someone doesn't like have you NTR???? You insult and provoke posters regularly.
Again, your perception of a moderate and radical are completely skewed to meet your purposes. Obama is the "leader" of this country. He should be the one bringing the parties together for compromise. He doesn't make any effort to do so to the "detriment of both the economy AND the American people". He does not promote ANY cooperation between the parties. He actually obstructs it.
Pffft!!!!
I don't know Honey, he seems to be bringing some republicans to the table on some very big issues...
----------

McCain and Graham press Obama on border security, later praise president on immigration issue

"Republican Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham pressed President Barack Obama on the importance of border security at a rare White House meeting Tuesday and came away praising the president’s commitment to overhauling the nation’s immigration laws...

...“I think we’ll have presidential leadership in a very productive way on immigration reform and with that we’ve got a very good chance of doing it this year,” said Graham, R-S.C.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congre...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108338 Feb 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft!!!!
I reject your claim. Obama has indicated a willingness to cut programs, and in the last budget compromise offered to put both Social Security and Medicare on the table - in exchange for tax increases. Now, the President CAVED to Republican demands on tax cuts to end for those in the $250,000 to $400,000 income bracket. This, of course, had a chilling effect on what revenues would come in and how they could assist in offsetting how steep will be the cuts to programs that many Americans consider essential. You've seen some of those program cuts described in the Sequester outline. Real people will be very negatively affected.

So, the President has asked Republicans to work with him on ending loopholes and deductions on the wealthiest, and they have outright refused - flat out, even though he is willing to make cuts. "No new revenues" is the mantra. That intransigence is not the will of the voters.

Cuts alone will slow the economy, because they will undoubtedly lead to higher unemployment, and coupled with the expired payroll tax cut, which undoubtedly had a negative impact on consumer spending, will slow new hiring as well.
Gus007

Fayetteville, NY

#108339 Feb 26, 2013
John Kerry explains Obama and his supporters....

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108340 Feb 26, 2013
I am too :)

I'm just trying to get caught up. Been awhile since I've been here. Had a nice lil vacation.

BTW I have asked you nicely to not call me gus. My name is American Lady, or AL. I'm quite proud of it too. So if you continue at this rate do not complain if I happen to call you names back.

First blood has been drawn.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108341 Feb 26, 2013
Rico the Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. I did her last night.
Seek help, lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 2 min Thesimpletruth 232
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 14 min SAD 2,469
News Toronto cops face illegal immigrant dilemma 36 min tomin cali 1
News Trump wins praise for skipping the nerd prom 38 min inbred Genius 2
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 2 hr spud 24
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 hr Texxy the Indepen... 21,336
News Should illegal immigrants get tuition breaks? (Apr '09) 2 hr Exam questions1 3,834
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr EAGLE EYE1 144,341
More from around the web