The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,534)

Showing posts 90,661 - 90,680 of240,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Those peopple put their life on the line sissy boy.you should be gratefull not mocking.punk
Learn how to read (and spell.)

I said LEAVE THE ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES ALONE. The Border Patrol and military is ESSENTIAL. Do you understand now, or are you still having trouble?
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Teapublican Saboteurs wrote:
<quoted text>
He would pull a Ted Nugent and crap in his pink panties to avoid serving... but will swear he's a patriot.
Hey buddy a lot of your buddy's running gov' now where real ass in 60,70 when are vet were fighting an coming back from vietnam thought they were slimy bag then an still think there slimy bag ass hole.Could give names but not going to.You figure it out

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom also said you should leave you and her sex secrets off the net.
Why are you hiding? Does the fact that your hiding like a rat behind a proxy to make your vulgar attacks say anything about you?

You're a coward.

You would never say these things behind your main account. Either way, you're going to have to take responsibility for everything and it's going to get embarrassing.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaahhh waaaaahhh.
Get over it, troll.
"Get over it", huh?

So, you're fine with wasteful spending and hypocrisy as long as it's your side doing it?

(Rhetorical question)

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
going back to being a hypocrite, again, NTR?
did you find that 'spirit' at the DNC during The Vote?(remember The Vote? YOUR choice of Party to support sure supports your religious beliefs, eh?lol)
pretend fiscal conservative and now, again, pretend Christian. how DOES someone have two such heavy, serious beliefs and vote AGAINST them? A: THEY DON'T.
at least Pok is HONEST....
I'm sorry higgans but you're wrong. I'm also Christian and voted for Obama. It took a lot of consideration and prayer to make that decision. You have to remember that just because a party says they back Christian views doesn't mean it really does. At least Obama is doing what our Constitution says by separation of church and state. We aren't to make laws based sorely on any religion. Don't you see how dangerous a precedence that would make. It would be just as easy for Sharia laws to be made our public law here. We have to have separation of church and state.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha nice answer rose. So you have to deny the truth for ntr. "ntr really isn't smart, rose you're not. LOL." She's using you for her flunky. Tee Hee Hee. Honey I've never used the phrase trailer park trash until now. Those are the words SHE uses on here. And you have too BTW. Intimidated and outsmarted, NOT in the least. Not even one iota.:D
Yeah right. Your words say otherwise. You sound extremely intimidated in fact, and no matter how much you deny it, NTR is extremely smart.

No one uses me, and I'm no flunky, but that's the same predictable and ignorant accusation from people like you when you have nothing of substance to offer.

I've seen many people use the term "trailer park trash" here including GR and his crew of which you are a part. I have never used the term. I cut to the chase and just call people like you "white trash." Doesn't matter where you live.

I didn't the truth for NTR or anyone else. You don't speak the truth, just your childish accusations. Grow up.
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> It souynds like you did.Thanks for your service.
No I didn't,FATHER WW2,BROTHER VIETNAMM,worried about brother averyday he was there.Bad thing is I know who the slimballs are from back then oh well. Thank you again for your service.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie so much Rose. Must be your checkered past of lying to the Police a lot!
What an ignorant fool you. I didn't lie about a damn thing, and I've never lied to any police.

Grow the hell up, you stupid punk.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You Are Lying , and yes it is Rico. He`s not as sly as he thinks he is! Nor are you.
No stupid, it's YOU who's lying. That poster was NOT Rico. All you do is lie about people. It's the only way you can get anyone to notice your dumbass.

I don't try to be sly. You're the moron who plays games here and lies about people constantly.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not me. Why are you so paranoid?? And lie so much? Grow up!
LMAO! You are the poster Quantum Leap. You proved it when you signed in on that account. You think you can lie so blatantly and get away with it? Man, you are that stupid.

Go away, you dumass troll and stop pestering me with your stupidity.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

THE REAL DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
GIDGET I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT I DO NOT THINK ANY NORMAL PERSON CARES WHAT YOU THINK. YOU HAVE A BROKEN HEAD YOU LUNATIC.
Thinking appears to be your problem. It must really hurt. Plus you would be wrong many more people are interested in what NTR has to say then what you do.
Now how about getting off of the posters and back on the subject at hand President Obama.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!(in reality too)
I never thought Rose could ever bring levity to a thread.(she still is a biotch) LOL
And you seem obsessed with posting about me, you dumbf*ck. Get back on your stupid topic, fool.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mom, I won't forget to bring your panties tonight.
I see you're talking about your mother again. Which isn't Rose. So you and your mother have that type of relationship. Shame on both of you.
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's it, I'm dying from that disease boredom. It's always worse when you post to me.
*shakes head*
If you got disease boredom.Fine a bucket of nuts,bolts dump them out on floor an be a separator.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then discuss politics. Quit discussing me or others. Focus on our failure in chief. He is the one who is failing us. You drama queems are all alike.
Practice what you preach, hypocrite. You talk about others constantly like the little gossip girl you are. You liars are all alike.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Teapublican Saboteurs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, these right wingers are such idiots.
No kidding, and getting worse by the day. Just when I thought they couldn't get any more stupid.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

He's more arrogant than he is intelligent
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

On Immigration, What Obama Can Learn From Bush's Failed Efforts

The “Gang of Eight” proposal released this week makes it likely that, as in 2006, the Senate will eventually pass a bipartisan immigration bill. Once again, there are probably 218 House votes for such a plan, but not a majority of the majority Republicans. That raises another key difference from 2006: Hastert faced little pressure to consider the Senate bill, because Bush bit his tongue when the speaker buried it. If House Republicans shelve another bipartisan Senate plan in 2013, they should expect much more public heat, because Obama won’t be as deferential.

Respect more: http://www.nationaljournal.com/columns/politi...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yet more proof that Republicans stink:

"By a more than 2-to-1 margin, Americans say Mr. Obama is doing a better job overall than Republicans at attempting to unify the country in a bipartisan way, a new Wall Street Journal poll finds. By comparison, well over six in 10 Americans said Republicans are emphasizing a partisan approach that does not unify the country. Even among self-identified Republicans, 45% said their party was putting partisanship above trying to unite the country."

Result: these stats, from a leading conservative/capitalist newspaper, is causing great dismay among Republicans. Even Republican themselves recognize that they are obstructionists.

To add insult to the injury, Republicans have been effectively disarmed themselves of the argument of blaming Democrats for their and our countries woes.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

THE FLYING NUN wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH GIDGET PROBABLY VOTED FOR HIM TOO BUT US REAL CHRISTIANS DID NOT.
I've yet to see much Christianity coming from you. So I'm not sure I know who or what you consider a "real" Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,661 - 90,680 of240,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••