The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328552 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#107990 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not me. Why are you so paranoid?? And lie so much? Grow up!
LMAO! You are the poster Quantum Leap. You proved it when you signed in on that account. You think you can lie so blatantly and get away with it? Man, you are that stupid.

Go away, you dumass troll and stop pestering me with your stupidity.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#107994 Feb 26, 2013
THE REAL DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
GIDGET I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT I DO NOT THINK ANY NORMAL PERSON CARES WHAT YOU THINK. YOU HAVE A BROKEN HEAD YOU LUNATIC.
Thinking appears to be your problem. It must really hurt. Plus you would be wrong many more people are interested in what NTR has to say then what you do.
Now how about getting off of the posters and back on the subject at hand President Obama.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#107997 Feb 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!(in reality too)
I never thought Rose could ever bring levity to a thread.(she still is a biotch) LOL
And you seem obsessed with posting about me, you dumbf*ck. Get back on your stupid topic, fool.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108005 Feb 26, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mom, I won't forget to bring your panties tonight.
I see you're talking about your mother again. Which isn't Rose. So you and your mother have that type of relationship. Shame on both of you.
sun

Longview, WA

#108006 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's it, I'm dying from that disease boredom. It's always worse when you post to me.
*shakes head*
If you got disease boredom.Fine a bucket of nuts,bolts dump them out on floor an be a separator.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#108008 Feb 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then discuss politics. Quit discussing me or others. Focus on our failure in chief. He is the one who is failing us. You drama queems are all alike.
Practice what you preach, hypocrite. You talk about others constantly like the little gossip girl you are. You liars are all alike.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#108010 Feb 26, 2013
Teapublican Saboteurs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, these right wingers are such idiots.
No kidding, and getting worse by the day. Just when I thought they couldn't get any more stupid.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#108011 Feb 26, 2013
He's more arrogant than he is intelligent
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#108012 Feb 26, 2013
On Immigration, What Obama Can Learn From Bush's Failed Efforts

The “Gang of Eight” proposal released this week makes it likely that, as in 2006, the Senate will eventually pass a bipartisan immigration bill. Once again, there are probably 218 House votes for such a plan, but not a majority of the majority Republicans. That raises another key difference from 2006: Hastert faced little pressure to consider the Senate bill, because Bush bit his tongue when the speaker buried it. If House Republicans shelve another bipartisan Senate plan in 2013, they should expect much more public heat, because Obama won’t be as deferential.

Respect more: http://www.nationaljournal.com/columns/politi...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#108015 Feb 26, 2013
Yet more proof that Republicans stink:

"By a more than 2-to-1 margin, Americans say Mr. Obama is doing a better job overall than Republicans at attempting to unify the country in a bipartisan way, a new Wall Street Journal poll finds. By comparison, well over six in 10 Americans said Republicans are emphasizing a partisan approach that does not unify the country. Even among self-identified Republicans, 45% said their party was putting partisanship above trying to unite the country."

Result: these stats, from a leading conservative/capitalist newspaper, is causing great dismay among Republicans. Even Republican themselves recognize that they are obstructionists.

To add insult to the injury, Republicans have been effectively disarmed themselves of the argument of blaming Democrats for their and our countries woes.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108016 Feb 26, 2013
THE FLYING NUN wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH GIDGET PROBABLY VOTED FOR HIM TOO BUT US REAL CHRISTIANS DID NOT.
I've yet to see much Christianity coming from you. So I'm not sure I know who or what you consider a "real" Christian.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108018 Feb 26, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> just wants in your stinky britches is all.no wet farts this time.
So tell me anonymous poster what would your mother think about the things you are posting on this thread. Was she so low class that it wouldn't bother her. We all know that Rose isn't your mother but another poor woman that raised the kind of person you turned out to be.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#108020 Feb 26, 2013
THE FLYING NUN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SOUND STUPID I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU.
You sound drunk and stupid. Go to hell.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#108021 Feb 26, 2013
THE FLYING NUN wrote:
<quoted text>
I THINK THAT POSTER WAS RICO. I THINK YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.
I KNOW that poster was not Rico. It's YOU who's lying. Who the f*ck are you, coward? It's probably you hiding behind your many proxies, BOC.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#108024 Feb 26, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're talking about your mother again. Which isn't Rose. So you and your mother have that type of relationship. Shame on both of you.
LOL! Hi WA.

Aren't these fools pathetic though?

Hope you're enjoying your day, my friend. Weather is looking more and more spring-like here.
sun

Longview, WA

#108027 Feb 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seem obsessed with posting about me, you dumbf*ck. Get back on your stupid topic, fool.
Hi Rose,It's a great day for singing,It's a great day for moving along ,It's a great day for everbody's plight.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108029 Feb 26, 2013
THE REAL DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW ABOUT YOU BITE MY ASS WHITE BOY.
The only way I'd even touch you would be with a ten foot pole. You know what I'd do with that.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#108031 Feb 26, 2013
Trolls target web's most adored Rose

Yet her emergence into the public eye has also brought its fair share of unwanted attention. She has been subjected to vile abuse and has even been the victim of a death hoax.

Adore more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/trolls-...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#108034 Feb 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi WA.
Aren't these fools pathetic though?
Hope you're enjoying your day, my friend. Weather is looking more and more spring-like here.
Hi Rose. We had a lot of rain this morning but it has turned beautiful here now as well. Don't you love the nice warm weather our states provide for us? I sure do.
I really can't believe how stupid and vulgar some of these schmucks are around here. They make low lives look like socialities. Kind of makes one wonder the type of families they come from.
Anyway you enjoy your day as well and that great spring weather.
sun

Longview, WA

#108035 Feb 26, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
Yet more proof that Republicans stink:
"By a more than 2-to-1 margin, Americans say Mr. Obama is doing a better job overall than Republicans at attempting to unify the country in a bipartisan way, a new Wall Street Journal poll finds. By comparison, well over six in 10 Americans said Republicans are emphasizing a partisan approach that does not unify the country. Even among self-identified Republicans, 45% said their party was putting partisanship above trying to unite the country."
Result: these stats, from a leading conservative/capitalist newspaper, is causing great dismay among Republicans. Even Republican themselves recognize that they are obstructionists.
To add insult to the injury, Republicans have been effectively disarmed themselves of the argument of blaming Democrats for their and our countries woes.
The day we stop looking pok,is the day we die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 15 min Quirky 16
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 17 min Quirky 24
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 48 min Shinichiro Takizawa 64
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 2 hr Quirky 70
News Governor Ricketts Vetoes Bill to Give Dreamer's... 3 hr wild child 1
News Tea party bills targeting immigrant tuition, sa... 3 hr wild child 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr leprechauna 138,210
More from around the web