The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388435 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107849 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The same "people" that have refuted all of your foolishness. Just read through the threads with some common sense and you'll see.
Which "people" are those?
sun

Longview, WA

#107850 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Laugh while you can. ;)
Get outta here

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107852 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Laugh while you can. ;)
Oh, here comes the threats.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107853 Feb 26, 2013
The Republican/tea baggers are the most vile, perverted and disgusting people in the world.... and they all claim to be God fearing.

LMFAO!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107854 Feb 26, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
Almost An Impeachable Offense
“This is the key word: pain,”[Judge Andrew] Napolitano replied.
“This is almost an impeachable offense — if the president is deciding how to spend money in order to hurt us rather than in order to provide us with the services for which we have paid and for which we have hired him, he is doing the opposite of what he has taken an oath to do.”
“We elected you to run the government,” he concluded,“not to teach Republicans a lesson.”
He is treading a thin line.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107855 Feb 26, 2013
House Republicans Are Now Begging Obama to Save Them From Their Sequester

House Republicans are so desperate to avoid being held accountable for their sequester that they are asking President Obama to save them.

Transcript from ABC’s This Week:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Congressman Rogers let’s begin. Are the — is the harm as great as the president suggests?
ROGERS: Well, there will be impact on national security, there is no doubt. And I think there’s some misnomers. So it’s really only 2 cents on the dollar over the whole federal budget, but they’ve scrunched that down into seven months and highlighted, or at least put most of the burden on the Defense Department. So that is going to have an impact. That’s a 13 percent cut.
The best way to get through this, I mean we can point fingers. We can get all through this. The best way to do it is just allow flexibility. If you allow flexibility you don’t have to shut down the carrier…
STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to bring that to Congressman Engel, because the White House has been resisting having this flexibility.
ENGEL: Well, you know, I think the sequester was a stupid thing. I voted against it when it first time came up. Congress keeps kicking the can down the road. It’s really a ridiculous thing to do.
The fact is that we need to do things that are smart, not take a meat cleaver and just hack cuts.
STEPHANOPOULOS: So should the White House accept this call from Republicans in congress to have more flexibility over where to hit with the cuts and when?
ENGEL: I think congress should sit down and avoid the sequester. And if the sequester kicks in, for a week or go, we should then fix it so it doesn’t become a permanent thing.

http://www.politicususa.com/house-republicans...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107857 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to believe me. It won't change a thing.
Concur.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107858 Feb 26, 2013
The sequester will have a 13 percent cut to the defense dept.

HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!!

We will see a bunch of new faces in Congress in the next election. The good ole Military Industrial Complex will not stand for weak sissy boy Republicans who cannot stand up to the big bad Black President.

ROLF!!!
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107859 Feb 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, here comes the threats.
That's obviously what you do. So hows those sock puppets coming along?

LMFAO!!!!
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107860 Feb 26, 2013
And I wonder where all these racist tea bagger republicans get their hate from?

Jennifer Olsen, Montana GOP Official, Takes Heat For Alleged Racist Facebook Post

Jennifer Olsen, chairwoman of the Yellowstone County Republicans and a prominent tea party organizer in Montana, is facing scrutiny after being accused of posting a racist picture on her Facebook page earlier this month.

In a post admitting "disdain for the Olsen family," Montana blog Montanafesto put up a screenshot of the following picture of a cardboard box with a watermelon underneath it, alongside a caption calling it a "plot to kidnap" President Barack Obama. Montanafesto alleged it was a repost from Olsen's personal account forwarded by a source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/jenn...
sun

Longview, WA

#107861 Feb 26, 2013
Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
The Republican/tea baggers are the most vile, perverted and disgusting people in the world.... and they all claim to be God fearing.
LMFAO!!
You little snail darters from los angeles

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107862 Feb 26, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Get outta here
LMAO (Watches x run)
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#107863 Feb 26, 2013
THE REAL DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU BIFF? GIDGETS QUARTERBACK?
You must like having a stickyface.
sun

Longview, WA

#107864 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!
Snail darter

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107865 Feb 26, 2013
LMFAO!!
Have you been drinking? God knows. He fears evil.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107866 Feb 26, 2013
The sequester will have a 13 percent cut to the defense dept.
HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!!
We will see a bunch of new faces in Congress in the next election. The good ole Military Industrial Complex will not stand for weak sissy boy Republicans who cannot stand up to the big bad Black President.
ROLF!!!
Make Obama decide.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107868 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!
Yours? You are not catching anything.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#107869 Feb 26, 2013
And I wonder where all these racist tea bagger republicans get their hate from?
Jennifer Olsen, Montana GOP Official, Takes Heat For Alleged Racist Facebook Post
Jennifer Olsen, chairwoman of the Yellowstone County Republicans and a prominent tea party organizer in Montana, is facing scrutiny after being accused of posting a racist picture on her Facebook page earlier this month.
In a post admitting "disdain for the Olsen family," Montana blog Montanafesto put up a screenshot of the following picture of a cardboard box with a watermelon underneath it, alongside a caption calling it a "plot to kidnap" President Barack Obama. Montanafesto alleged it was a repost from Olsen's personal account forwarded by a source.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/jenn...
Where do you get yours from?
Teapublican Saboteurs

Los Angeles, CA

#107871 Feb 26, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>You little snail darters from los angeles
Why do you hate the USA so much?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107872 Feb 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is treading a thin line.
He doesn't care. Obama is telling his gullible and sycophantic base that financial Armageddon is on its way if sequestration takes place and it will mean thousands and vital services of jobs will be lost.

My frustration lies with the criminals at MSNBC, CNN and other Obama state networks who perpetuate these lies and are just as guilty in misleading Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Ismail 955
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr quetzalcoatl 141,598
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Memo From Turner 3,639
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Quirky 6,693
News Hundreds Demand that Arizona Governor Doug Duce... 3 hr So You Know 14
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 hr Tom Clancey. 323
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 4 hr serfs up 11
More from around the web