The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,474)

Showing posts 89,461 - 89,480 of243,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/ydf6r6 / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Thank YOU so much for putting all this info up and for YOUR time!

BUT...what about 2009 - 2013? To be honest, one would have to post the MORE spending entitlements going on by this administration...draining the poor and middle class to a null and void representation(middle class shrinking daily)! Tell us ALL how the buds in place with Obama have not become the wealthiest and HAVE enriched ALL Americans with his policies-not!

Tell us HOW the president is NOT the "ithe facto" chief enforcer and how too many think he is perfectly legal in the manner he has brought this country to be SO beholden with debt in just HIS term!

He did after all run on the promise to CHANGE all that YOU posted above and solve THAT problem did he not?

Yeah, thanks buddy!
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Obama in '06: Raising American's debt ceiling "is a sign of leadership failure."
Obama in '13: Not raising the debt ceiling would be "absurd" and "irresponsible."
When BO changes his mind, and he has done so very often, he is evolving, but when a republican changes his/her mind, they are flip-flopping. Has anybody ever truly listened to his rhetoric?
The President has failed!...he has failed by his own admission then! He raised the debt ceiling AND his words are marked in stone right? He did say, "you got a problem come after me"! Remember his words defending words Susan Rice? OK we/some are after you. Sir you are failing in your leadership as you sir- raised that debt ceiling! You just have to be held accountable just like all the dems. did GWB! Fair IS fair or should be!

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not smart enough to be, that's the problem. Paid that is. She just thinks she is. You have a good one.
LOL! What a little gossip girl.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic troll
Look who's talking, hypocrite. LOL!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
I got to go, rose has me rolling on the floor,rose i think you could be a comdian,by by
Hahahahhaha! I'm glad you're laughing. There's lots to laugh at here.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
...I also "do not believe protecting civil liberties and individual human rights is strictly a liberal concept"...
Then we don't have a problem.
I can only go by what you post and what you posted said that this was part of the definition of a liberal and not something conservatives believed in.
I assumed you had read it.
"I selected the shortest definitions I could locate which provided a brief view of each. I did not dissect each sentence or assume that either definition encompassed all ideologies of either philosophy."

I did read it!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying sack of typical Rose BS.. Yeppers!
LMAO! What an idiot you are. I'm sorry you hate the truth.

Oh yeah, off topic and another unprovoked attack. Typical of you nasty trolls though.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose, You should be scared. Since after the focus on the gun debate, There is also a focus on the mentally Ill. That means that if this Country makes legislation on Maental people. You could be Instituionalized. Yep!! And definitly you will not be allowed to buy a Gun.
Suicidal people are number one on the list! Since you stated yourself that you had contemplated it or tryed it at least or twice.
Now, Please state the truth. Have you ever wanted to kill someone?? Please answer Truthfully!
LMAO!
This could also mean you may get the help you have needed for some time now!
You're the one who's mentally ill. And a very cruel and wicked person in my opinion.

Off topic and unprovoked personal attacks again.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Hater! You Blame me for everything.. Grow up already Rose!
I don't hate anyone, but I suggest you look at your own vicious comments and how they are full of hatred.

No one has blamed you for everything, liar. You're not that important, just a miserable, lonely little man trying to feel powerful on the Internet. Sad really.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
BullCh!T It`s all here on Topix But you deny all you want. Waht a deflector you are Rose. And a complete LIAR!
It's you who's the liar, Quirky. I NEVER went to ER three times over anything to do with Topix. You lie about everything and never provide any proof of what you say. How easy it is to make chit up that no one can verify. You do it out of hatred and spite like the petty, small-minded little wuss you are.

You're pathetic and full of hate. I pity you, really.
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, those of us with a brain have given up trying to remind those on the far right why we are where we are.
Driving in the wrong direction really fast for eight long years takes time to get back to the right path. Especially with a right wing controlled house of representatives who refuse to get back on the bus and get moving.
Every single issue that the extreme right wing has raised since President Obama was first elected were problems for the entirety of the eight years that the republicans controlled all three branches of government yet they did absolutely nothing about them.
Illegal immigration, border security, out of control government spending, health care costs, crime, voter fraud, national debt, housing markets, fraud, intrusive government, loss of property owners rights, defrauding the public trust and the list goes on and on and on...
...but, it would do no good trying to explain any of this to someone who refuses to accept reality so we simply taunt and tease those idiots with wit and wisdom and allow them to make fools of themselves on a public forum.
again thank you for your miltary service an hope the farm is doing good,ya know dem. had control of everything first two years of pres.obamas admi.,an they still control the sen.that hasn't past a budget for i don't know how long,it real doesn't matter thought where just to deep guy.we can talk all day about who to blame it just a waste of words for both of us,i,m just a little on the nervous side an hope you are,because i don't think they whoever they are, have are best intrust in mind could be wrong but i been around for longtime an it just don't feel right.sorry we don't see I to I on things ,I do hate people fighting over money all the time like we do now,never use to be so bad .Were getting sucked dry you shoud check out the fed. reserve an the seven banking family that control it,that control are gov. an money real eye opener.what kind of cattle ya got,i just remembered i got a nice that has cattle like about a dozen there called oreo or something like that,there black with white strip around the middle

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sequester and public opinion? Advantage Obama

With just days until the 'sequester' and its automatic spending cuts kicks in, President Obama seems to have the advantage with high poll ratings and a message seen as more compelling.

By Brad Knickerbocker | Christian Science Monitor –

A batch of recent headlines gives an indication of where things stand in the Obama-Republican face-off over sequestration and the automatic government spending cuts that could kick in next Friday.
“GOP losing sequester blame game”
“Democrats' Economic Narrative Still Trumps GOP's”
“Poll: President Obama approval highest since '09”
“President Obama’s popularity surges to three-year high”
“Congress Approval Holding Steady at 15 percent.”
RECOMMENDED: Sequester 101: What happens if $85 billion in cuts hit on March 1
Polls and pundits aren’t everything, of course. Most Americans this weekend likely are far more interested in Sunday night’s Oscar extravaganza.

And most would likely agree with Atlantic associate editor Matthew O'Brien when he writes – with as much truth as irony – on the magazine’s web site:“There is nothing more tedious in the world today than the sequester. The word itself sounds like a prescription sleeping aid.” There is, after all the gnashing of teeth over the “fiscal cliff” last month, a bit of “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” here for most people....(cont.)

http://news.yahoo.com/sequester-public-opinio...

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh. LMAO! The first hint of a person's dishonesty comes when one is caught using another personna. There are more left wingers in this category than right. lol. They have a need to artificially inflate their numbers.
You just described exactly what you and the far-right posters have done on these threads. And the majority of socks, spoofers, trolls, multiple accounts, grey boxes are among the right wingers.

You lied in other words.
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

dontpanic i'm not sure about rep. controling all three house for 8 year i could be wrong don't matter thought fed.reserve in full control of money.vietnam vet brother just call haven't heard from him for a month coming up to watch nascar race have a good day.
Communist Obama Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

And we witness the Iron Curtain!!! D*ath to all Republicans & Conservatives.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, wanna play?#224665 LOL
Thanks for clicking that link. We know who you are now.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described exactly what you and the far-right posters have done on these threads. And the majority of socks, spoofers, trolls, multiple accounts, grey boxes are among the right wingers.
You lied in other words.
His only strategy is to lie.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied in other words.
Says the extreme right wing troll who admitted to having multiple accounts. LOL.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, wanna play?#224665 LOL
LOL

What's that? The number of brain cells you've burned?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I really can't decide what his problem is...Lord to even suggest the crap he did is over-the-top. I feel like I am in middle school fighting off a bully. I really should not have to defend myself at all, and so from here on, I am going to ignore his foolishness. I am sorry that you got dragged into his silly scenario. This condition, is it one in which one needs to ingest something in order to get the "courage" to attack others who never said an unkind word to him or about him???? Good grief!
No worries. ;)

I like to keep it simple.

He's an idiot with "issues". lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,461 - 89,480 of243,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••