The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336847 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106702 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S the problem with you kind
You kinds is all the same unless you is all of thems.

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#106703 Feb 23, 2013
Communist Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how some of these so called patriots think they don't. I especially like how they come up with bullsh*t stories such as they grow their own food. Yea right, that only gets them so far.
Growing your own food is easy, sport. Aside from the obvious requirements, you have to be smarter than a plant- i suppose that's where your disconnect lies.
sun

Longview, WA

#106704 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You kinds is all the same unless you is all of thems.
YOU kinds is all the same unless you is all of thems

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#106705 Feb 23, 2013
Where are all those "you kinds"?
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106706 Feb 23, 2013
One-of-a-Kind

The goal is to harness Mr. Obama’s extensive voter database and technological infrastructure in support of his second-term policy priorities, including gun violence, climate change and immigration.

Seed more: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/23...
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106708 Feb 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Discordian get banned too?
You guys are droppin' so fast it's hard to keep up.
say, SAY, say what? "You guys"! Say?

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106709 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like when you start a FAX and letter writing campaign to Topix to get somebody banned - like you did with Rose? Very impressive. You felt so threatened that you made a concerted effort to cause her whatever pain you possibly could and take away her Editor status of which you were incredibly jealous. Or, are your referring to you "research" powers where you post personal information and then mix it with some lies to make it look like you know what you're posting about to the the incredulous eyes of the posters you're busy lying about? Your "power" is all about what little itty bitty people with no lives you really are who are threatened by people who think and are balanced in their considerations.
You must be so proud.
Do you mean like when you start a FAX and letter writing campaign to Topix to get somebody banned - like you did with Rose

dd says:
*(you are OFF your rocker!)

You felt so threatened that you made a concerted effort to cause her whatever pain you possibly could and take away her Editor status of which you were incredibly jealous. Or, are your referring to you "research" powers where you post personal information and then mix it with some lies to make it look like you know what you're posting about to the the incredulous eyes of the posters you're busy lying about?

dd says:
*(MY concerted effort is to tell the truth! I do not feel a bit threatened by the likes of you! You do not have enough intelligence to make anyone feel, that way that has any. I DO NOT LIE! No reason to. I can and do tell the truth and it gets under the skin of those less intelligent, simply because those like you, know it to be true. I get on here and post the truth as I see it, and back up my opinion with PUBLISHED links. Unlike the likes of you that try to destroy it. You, as a little pissant, do not phase me any at all, but your derogatory LIES do. They truly cause me to come back with more information to totally destroy your lying ways. And destroy them I do, as can be witnessed by how you treat any new poster that posts the true situation of this country, and the president and how he fails us daily.)

I have not posted on here before this time as I did sign in as requested by many to do. I have been reading though for several months, as the name caught my attention. What is your obsession with new posters? I am not on here to play games, nor am I here to cause trouble. I'm only on here to post pertinent information to the topic at hand. If you feel threatened by that, then so be it , that's the way it is. Read Topix TOS. The threat is only in your mind. I've read where someone says you have a dose of paranoia going on. Seems to be true. Or is it your own guilt causing you pain?

I am not guilty of any of the above accusations made by you to me, sweetheart. You got that sweetie, I'm NOT GUILTY!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106710 Feb 23, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
God will find a way into your heart someday. Until then may the angles look over your shoulder.
In honor of Ralff! Good advice! Ah, Jax are you not ashamed of how YOU have treated so many on here! You act so innocent BUT you instigate MORE!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106711 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>say, SAY, say what? "You guys"! Say?
Ecclesiastes 10:11

If a snake bites before it is charmed, the charmer receives no fee.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106712 Feb 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his opinion was laughable. I didn't refer to him as uneducated based on his spelling. In my view, two different matters. You think what you wish X-Man. You always do and it is ALWAYS different from mine.
You want me to be a hypocrite! Fine.
Laughable - amusingly ridiculous.
Uneducated - not educated.
Educated - characterized by or displaying qualities of culture and learning.
LOL

So, it's ok to make fun of someone's opinion, but not the fact that they can't spell?

Interesting. lol

Sounds like hypocrisy to me. ;)
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106713 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
Where are all those "you kinds"?
Ecclesiastes 10:9

Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them; whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.
higgans

Marion, IN

#106714 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if he started his tenure with tax restructure in the midst of near disaster and the country headed off the fiscal cliff, I would have thought he was nuts if he began by fiddling around on tax codes. Does that help? Who do you listen to when you're trying to keep the economic engine alive? I don't know about you, but if I were in his shoes, I probably would be listening hard to what business said they needed in order to keep going and keep us afloat. He did listen, and they did keep us alive. He has been a friend to corporate interests who, in turn, have repaid American labor poorly for the accommodations. They've recovered. Working America has not.
You're a HOOT...
way to go, NTR, starting a rebuttal with an UNPROVABLE assumption!

HOW does one prove a negative? do I need to explain that to you?
an INEQUALITY is an inequality yesterday, today and tomorrow, right?

the Tax Code was INEQUAL before 2009 and remains inequal to this date. yet, your chosen Pres opted to put his effort into a 'need' that is YET to go into effect, right? whilst the INEQUALITY lingers....

just 1/2 months ago, HE was offered Tax Code reform by the Party of Protectors and HE PASSED! what IS that man of yours thinking?

yes, Obama is Bush III, isn't he? when it comes to Bailouts and tax INEQUITY. sooo, YOU voted for Bush III! now, THAT's a real HOOT!

we can't say for a provable certainty WHAT Romney would have done, can we? he DIDN'T win, did he? do you wish to put forth as an argument another 'negative'? another 'what if'? yet, it was HIS Party that DID offer Tax Code reform AFTER the election.LOL

and, now we have Bush III still trying to get Immigration Reform (read that as AMNESTY) passed once again like in 2006,lol remember that? it cost the Reps the Congress, didn't it?

"I didn't want to return to the bad ol' days of Bush. That's why I voted against Romney." that about sum up YOUR argument for 'staying the course'? now, we have Bush III!!LOL

who's a HOOT, NTR?
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106715 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>In honor of Ralff! Good advice! Ah, Jax are you not ashamed of how YOU have treated so many on here! You act so innocent BUT you instigate MORE!
Ecclesiastes 10:13

At the beginning his words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106716 Feb 23, 2013
Glenn Beck Challenged to Appear on WWE ‘Raw’

For anyone who’s ever thought that conservative firebrand Beck’s style of punditry comes off like pro wrestling, your suspicions may be confirmed on Monday’s edition of “Raw.”

The wrestling organization invited Beck to appear on Monday’s show, after Beck took issue with new WWE character Zeb Colter, who he feels is “demonizing” the Tea Party.

“WWE is giving Beck the opportunity to address our 14 million weekly viewers and our global fan base, as he believes we are offending our ‘conservative’ fans with this storyline,” the WWE said in a press release Friday.

Responding to the character – a hyper-patriotic, pro-deportation Vietnam vet – on his TheBlaze TV on Thursday, Beck slammed the WWE, predicting that the wrestling organization would alienate its audience.

“You’re making a villain out of what?” Beck pondered.“Probably 80% of your audience who’s tired as it is of being miscast? They’re tired of this.”

He also pondered the possibility that the organization had been infiltrated by the likes of liberal billionaire bogeyman George Soros.

“So may I ask: Did George Soros buy the WWE?” Beck said.” I expect that from Hollywood, but I don’t expect &#8209; if I’m getting my entertainment from somebody that I think is on my side &#8209; and I’m sorry. I just don’t see a bunch of progressives going and buying their tickets to the WWE. Do you?”

The WWE counters that the creation of the Colter character is in line with its history of protagonists and antagonists, and was intended to both address contemporary topics and appeal to its considerable Latino audience.
sun

Longview, WA

#106717 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
what a dip stickle
higgans

Marion, IN

#106718 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if he started his tenure...
You're a HOOT, Higgans. Really, you are. The very next post, you'll be asking me to provide you a link. How about you provide some links to back up your contentions? That would be helpful. And, if you want to challenge DP, do it with links instead of begging others to come make your case for you. You are capable of googling, aren't you? Get busy and make your own case with facts.
whatsa matter, NTR, can't remember what happened waaaay back in '06 Mid Terms? hoot, hoot!

need a LINK for that?lol

DP is capable of Googling, too, BEFORE HE POSTS LIES AND ERRONEOUS INFO. or, maybe facts need not apply? hoot, hoot!

apparently, you ARE incapable of calling a LIE a LIE? no matter the source? a little selective Progressive judging, eh? hoot, hoot!

no, no... no apology needed. again.

don't worry, your fans, like Obama's, won't fault you... that would mean admitting FACTS. better to stick with 'negatives'.lol

hoot, hoot!!
sun

Longview, WA

#106719 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 10:9
Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them; whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.
dip stickle
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106720 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>what a dip stickle
Ecclesiastes 10:20

Don't insult the king, not even in your thoughts; and don't insult the wealthy, not even in your bedroom; for a bird in the air might carry the news, a creature with wings might repeat what you said.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106721 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
say, SAY, say whattttttttt? A charmer who gets bitten receives no fee BUT gets the poison...ah, which is worse than no fee? DEATH!

Ecclesiastes 10:11 KJV Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better!
sun

Longview, WA

#106722 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 10:13
At the beginning his words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness.
dip stickel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 31 min goonsquad 106
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 57 min Holla Isabella 25
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 138,681
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 3 hr tomin cali 1
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 4 hr grownups 213
News CNN's Hoover: 'Far Right Wing' Will Oppose Trum... 18 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web