The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106435 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was laughing?
Guess you were shaking your other little tiny Klown then. Oh well Silly me!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106436 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you were shaking your other little tiny Klown then. Oh well Silly me!
LOL
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106437 Feb 23, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.
Agreed! Jackie Mclinaosh would do that. Paul Is not special. In his mind. He will luv up on any back side he can get. It`s all good to him. STd`s no matter. It`s Media propaganda for him. He would plea "I did not intent to get it" Whats a Fairy to do these day?? Man I`m on the NEWS ! Just like Perez Hilton!!

WHAT?? Why don`t you get my way of thinking! It`s Normal !! Dammmmmit!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106438 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
X-Man shut down his A-12 Account real fast. He realized how bad his picture was. Funny how that picture looked a lot like Kevin`s on the Top Mod 8 Thread. Guess what Kevins wife and him are in saparation??? Guess Azzes make themself alone?? Do you remember the picture A-12 posted?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106439 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Jackie Mclinaosh would do that. Paul Is not special. In his mind. He will luv up on any back side he can get. It`s all good to him. STd`s no matter. It`s Media propaganda for him. He would plea "I did not intent to get it" Whats a Fairy to do these day?? Man I`m on the NEWS ! Just like Perez Hilton!!
You need help.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106440 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I guess You are good in one way , that you can laugh at your tiny Klown. Two finger dude. LMAO!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106442 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Wev will see about that Wimp boy! You Talk tough. You got nothing Tijuanna Boy!
You sound like you're just about ready to stumble over. Have a nice flight. Don't land face first.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106443 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
No body can spoof how stupid you are.
You do a less than an acceptable job at it. Ask anybody? Your cockamamy writing style is certainly distinct.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106444 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dummy , I`m just being conservative! You know ? working the system like your friends. Azzh*le!
There's something very drunk about you, not conservative, unless you wanna be a wart on John Boehner's middle finger. I'm sure he'll object.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106445 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again? It only gets worse from here. Another Friday night with nothing to do but nurse a bottle?
Oh Man I`m busted now. How do you feel about Stella Artois?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106446 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
If your thinking is "normal", I'd hate to see what abnormal is like.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106447 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Shaking Your Head Or shaking your other Little head. It`s all the same to you right??
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106448 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help.
Maybe???? Dayum??
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106449 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again? It only gets worse from here. Another Friday night with nothing to do but nurse a bottle?
You are so Mean! Good Gawd Grow up Now .. OK ?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106450 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help.
Do you think Obama care will Be there for me??
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106451 Feb 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching that show called "Moonshiners". It's really interesting. I've been seriously thinking about getting my own still and making some shine this summer. Maybe I'll put it in the marijuana patch. Nobody ever looks there.
I bet this is some real truth from you for once! You Adictive FK! You better not make any money from it though. Obama wil get you for that. Especally if you hire any real Americans to work the still. Big clue here! hire people who are Black , Musilum, Or from any chosen country from South America. Then you can be sure there will be no investigation of your ill gained profits!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106452 Feb 23, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a less than an acceptable job at it. Ask anybody? Your cockamamy writing style is certainly distinct.
Why Thank you ya little Biggoted Cksker! That means a lot !

Guantanimo bay is the best place for you! Ya little Terrorist Fk.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#106453 Feb 23, 2013
Obama in '06: Raising American's debt ceiling "is a sign of leadership failure."

Obama in '13: Not raising the debt ceiling would be "absurd" and "irresponsible."

When BO changes his mind, and he has done so very often, he is evolving, but when a republican changes his/her mind, they are flip-flopping. Has anybody ever truly listened to his rhetoric?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106454 Feb 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you "guys" are all that bright either.
Better report me too.
:p
Dudette! You have weird thoughts, Not American Or Human. You should just Shut up! You should be placed in the Alien catagory. Your just Stupid.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106455 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Obama in '06: Raising American's debt ceiling "is a sign of leadership failure."
Obama in '13: Not raising the debt ceiling would be "absurd" and "irresponsible."
When BO changes his mind, and he has done so very often, he is evolving, but when a republican changes his/her mind, they are flip-flopping. Has anybody ever truly listened to his rhetoric?
Thanks for some normal thinking besides your sucking up to NTR and X-Man.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min Mickey Ratt Club 135,868
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr Americans-by-guts 68
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 2 hr VorenusI 1,895
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 3 hr Eduardo 8
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 3 hr Belle Sexton 2
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 3 hr brad 3
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 4 hr wild child 16
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE