The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393418 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#106572 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate what? The number 224665?
Could be. It's an exceedingly small amount of brain cells that I may have burned up and way less that the number I regenerate in the same time.
I can afford it if that's what it takes to get the point across that our president is failing us and you hate that I do this but it is necessary to keep those like you in check. LOL :) before you wreck it all. LMAO.
Can you smell the smoke?
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106573 Feb 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican has become synonymous with loser and extremists and obstructionists."
May be YOUR opinion, but definitely not a true statement. "Defense mode"? Again, your opinion. This thread is "The President Has Failed Us" and we are here to to comment on these failures. If you want only positive comments about Obama, you should create a thread "The President Has Succeeded".
You and others obviously have no problem with Obama's policies and the direction he is leading us. That is fine. I am happy for you. I and others do not agree.
You continuously point out the election is over and the majority of Americans chose Obama. I am very aware of that fact. It certainly was not a land slide as 49% of Americans did NOT choose Obama. Bottom line is he did win. I accepted his win, but I do not have to be silent regarding his continued failures. That is why I came to this specific thread.
Exactly!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106574 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That was my same reason and intention when I presented the first comment of this thread.
Thank you so very much for bringing this to light and you said it so very much more eloquently than I could have ever said it.
Kudos to you.
They are exposed
Yes sir, MINE too! hang on!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#106575 Feb 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're nuts.
No, I'm Positronium LOL. Nuts is on another thread. Talking to another Rose. LOL
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106576 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
Thank you so very much. I am in absolute agreement with you all the way....This should be posted on every corner.....Throughout the nation......
...and many more are waking up to this very fact-finally! He is failing our great nation! We are beholden with TOO much debt-beholden folks, beholden!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#106577 Feb 23, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, NTR & co, if u'all ever wondered why those on ur side and those pols u'all most support LIE so much, HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE!
DP, to support his anti-Rep/Bush post, HAD to lie about the outcome of the 2006 Mid-Term elections.... when the Reps LOST control of the Congress.
did DP hestitate to LIE about a well-known historical fact? hell, no. facts don't bother such posters or pols. like Clinton said all those years ago:'It depends on what is IS.'
for far too long, IS is what the folks with the loudest bullhorn says it is. those in national elected positions WITH the help of a complicent Press can make what IS any thing they want to just enough like- or weak-minded sheeple.
after reading this OBVIOUS LIE, I immediately hit reply. let's get back and see how many 'truth-minded' posters, like WA or NTR or Rose or Jax, call him on his 'mistake' and attempt to correct it, shall we?
Hurry up and blow a gasket old man.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106578 Feb 23, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
President Obama said Friday that his new commission will help to prevent state officials from engaging in “new tricks!”
...shortened your post. Thanks for these few words! Wish he would STOP his tricks. What in the h-e-l-l!

The entire middle east could quickly become so much more volatile as Iran is accelerating its nuclear program! Why is the US leadership arming, deliberately might I add-the Islamists? He has sent 20 F-16's , plus 200 Abrams M-1 battle tanks etc. plus THAT 1.5 billion in military aid to Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is the ruling gov. of that country now. Why? What the h-e-l-l!
Communist Obama Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

#106579 Feb 23, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> You, rico........couldn't be patriotic IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.
Ima stands for ignorant madwoman from america.

Los Angeles, CA

#106580 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Like you had an option. Hee, hee.
I like how some of these so called patriots think they don't. I especially like how they come up with bullsh*t stories such as they grow their own food. Yea right, that only gets them so far.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106581 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do any Republicans live in those cities? I think they're all in the burbs somewhere living in gated communities, or else they're in the rural rural (yeah - twice) areas cooking up meth. Did you somehow think that with there being no Republicans in town, one could get elected? These folks have already been there, done that, and it turned them all into Democrats after they drove the d*mned Republicans out of town for ripping them off repeatedly! Why do you think they're poor and miserable in the first place?
Come to think of it, I think that's now happening on a national scale. That's why the Republican party is hellbent on redistricting:
Texas Redistricting: Federal Court Blocks Legislature-Drawn Maps
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/texa...
SAN ANTONIO — Texas Republican lawmakers discriminated against minority voters while drawing new political boundaries, a federal court ruled Tuesday, rejecting a plan pushed by the state's GOP leaders in a decision that likely comes too late to affect the November elections but is set to reverberate to 2014.
In some cases, black congressional members in Texas had economic drivers such as sporting arenas freshly carved out of their districts, though "no such surgery" was performed on any belonging to white incumbents, according to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.(cont.)
What they all have in common is liberal policies and leadership.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106582 Feb 23, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a corporate hack loser...
...really shortened your post! So lets stick with the here AND now! Like he promised, what policies are CHANGING so that America has a grip on spending and NOT creating more debt? NONE!

Obama IS a corporate hack! DONE!

Los Angeles, CA

#106583 Feb 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House suggested the sequester — a package of automatic spending cuts that were so horrible they would inspire a bipartisan supercommittee to cut a better deal.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
It's the Republicans fault plus your article is unreliable and too conservative.

Los Angeles, CA

#106584 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>...really shortened your post! So lets stick with the here AND now! Like he promised, what policies are CHANGING so that America has a grip on spending and NOT creating more debt? NONE!
Obama IS a corporate hack! DONE!
Obama is more of a Messiah than Jesus Christ.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106585 Feb 23, 2013
haha some oneeeeee is having a hard time, no? Off topic judgements! So many! Ah, hope your day does get better as these statements are about how some think he has failed! Watch those Daytona races...what a wreck a few minutes ago huh! Would this be off topic for sure...kinda, a little? Depends on who is reading and judging...yep!

Rico is that you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#106586 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I didn't ask you if you referred to him as "uneducated".
I asked you if you were making fun of his comments.
It seems that hypocrisy could be YOUR "forte". ;)
I thought his opinion was laughable. I didn't refer to him as uneducated based on his spelling. In my view, two different matters. You think what you wish X-Man. You always do and it is ALWAYS different from mine.

You want me to be a hypocrite! Fine.

Laughable - amusingly ridiculous.

Uneducated - not educated.

Educated - characterized by or displaying qualities of culture and learning.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106587 Feb 23, 2013
Communist Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is more of a Messiah than Jesus Christ.
Really? There is YOUR problem NOT mine! You see the devil(your messiah) and his ways in most of his policies: feed the lazy, reward illegal persons, rob from even the poor to GIVE to capable bodied workers! Darn Rico-wise up!
ima

El Paso, TX

#106588 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
haha some oneeeeee is having a hard time, no? Off topic judgements! So many! Ah, hope your day does get better as these statements are about how some think he has failed! Watch those Daytona races...what a wreck a few minutes ago huh! Would this be off topic for sure...kinda, a little? Depends on who is reading and judging...yep!
Rico is that you?
you and everyone else here knows it!

Level 5

Location hidden

#106589 Feb 23, 2013
Communist Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Republicans fault plus your article is unreliable and too conservative.
Sorry sweetie! They both are actually at fault to some degree, but the President is the leader and show some signs of leadership.

My article is "unreliable and too conservative"? LMAO At least I provide a source of information.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#106590 Feb 23, 2013
From Lufkin, Texas. J Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers.
With a Daytona type blood & guts wreck on the highway. More my cup of tea then TV Nascar head spinning.

LAST KISS
http://youtu.be/eb4FTP00ij4
RoadKill-Video

Level 5

Location hidden

#106591 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That was my same reason and intention when I presented the first comment of this thread.
Thank you so very much for bringing this to light and you said it so very much more eloquently than I could have ever said it.
Kudos to you.
They are exposed
Thanks Posi!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 1 min spud 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min Flaming Star 142,297
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 26 min Bakker 8,035
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Cagando 10,953
Kitchens For Sale Bradford UK 2 hr Tinka 3
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 6 hr Mite Be 11
More from around the web