The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
89,321 - 89,340 of 244,013 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching that show called "Moonshiners". It's really interesting. I've been seriously thinking about getting my own still and making some shine this summer. Maybe I'll put it in the marijuana patch. Nobody ever looks there.
I want an alembic still so bad! I need to find a used one, because they make the copper ones in Portugal, but by the time you pay to get it here, it's really costly. I'd just like one for herb oils, but the ones that do a good job of that can also be used for wine distilling.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

White House Immigration Liaison Opposes Employer Verification

Friday, February 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EST

White House Domestic Policy Council Director Cecilia Munoz, who is also directing Pres. Obama's efforts to pass a mass amnesty for illegal aliens, opposed workplace verification when she served as the Senior Immigration Policy Analyst for the National Council of La Raza. The Center for Immigration Studies has uncovered a 75-page document prepared by Munoz in 1990 that responds to the 1986 amnesty bill. In the document, Munoz and NCLR call for the repeal of the I-9 workplace verification system.

Read more: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic. Flagged and reported for belittling those whom you assume are unintelligent. Think of a new handle ASAP.
LMAO! I'm so scared.

Oh, you're off topic. Hahhahaha!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
<quoted text>that was good 3 1/2 minutes,had to go watch some tv rose was cracking me up,so what do i watch duck dynasty an laughted my ass off some more,them people are funny,new season starting wed.
You ever watched the Amish Mafia? I like it and Moonshiners. I go visit a friend of mine occasionally who watches it, and we have a lot of fun. Jim Tom(head honcho) is a character. Watched him on V-Day, and he was a case.

Just like the real Popcorn Sutton - Moonshiner.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't want to see you go off the deep end. For your own sake please repent before you become a menace. I am here to help you learn to help yourself..
Bite me.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again? It only gets worse from here. Another Friday night with nothing to do but nurse a bottle?
You're nursing topix, so what's the difference?

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you "guys" are all that bright either.
Better report me too.
:p
LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Why anyone would actively strive to suppress free speech is baffling. What reason, unless the person was a viable threat to their person, would one have to actually take all the necessary steps to "ban" someone from Topix? People that thin skinned shouldn't be here in the first place.
I thought you guys were all about taking "responsibility" for your own actions?

Nobody did anything to get the guy "dweeb" is talking about banned.

He had a total meltdown on the mods thread, starting posting personal information, talking about doing "as much damage as he could" to people he didn't like and pretty much dared the mod to ban him.

So she did.

He's had half a dozen other accounts banned since then and all of it because he can't control himself.

Kind of sad really.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But you know that our president has failed us.
No he hasn't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did ya get banned this time wuss?
Not me.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I want an alembic still so bad! I need to find a used one, because they make the copper ones in Portugal, but by the time you pay to get it here, it's really costly. I'd just like one for herb oils, but the ones that do a good job of that can also be used for wine distilling.
I had a guy tell me you can get a permit to distill alcohol to use as fuel.

Haven't checked it out to see if he knew what he was talking about or not, but it sounded interesting.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nursing topix, so what's the difference?
I'm actually working with another software program at the same time I'm here. I just switch windows to see how much more boring ya'll are gonna' get as the night progresses;-)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise cattle and grow feed. I also have a small nursery, a fruit orchard and an herb garden that would blow your mind.
Can you send me some

Ground Ginger
Ground Red Pepper
Pumpkin Seed
Lentils

??

All are claimed to be for Better Mood, Better sleep and Anti inflamitory`s??

Barry
1600 Pensilvanania BLVD!

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must not be one of the crew? Or, are you pretending not to be one of those folks who did everything they possibly could to get others bumped? It's only free speech when it applies to you? And, since when is posting PI and violating TOS considered "free speech"?
Crew?

Pretending?

I've never tried to get anyone banned. If I find their posts to me ignorant and offensive, I simply ignore them.

BTW, the Topix TOS is a joke.

In their own words:

"It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."

and

"You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable."
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No he hasn't.
Embicile, and Liar. Grow Up!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bitter.
Sounds are deceptive. Especially for the uninformed.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
White House Immigration Liaison Opposes Employer Verification
Friday, February 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
White House Domestic Policy Council Director Cecilia Munoz, who is also directing Pres. Obama's efforts to pass a mass amnesty for illegal aliens, opposed workplace verification when she served as the Senior Immigration Policy Analyst for the National Council of La Raza. The Center for Immigration Studies has uncovered a 75-page document prepared by Munoz in 1990 that responds to the 1986 amnesty bill. In the document, Munoz and NCLR call for the repeal of the I-9 workplace verification system.
Read more: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...
Obama knows his proposal is going nowhere fast. I wouldn't worry about it. It's the Gang of Eight you'll have to stay focused on. They'll come up with something. What will it be? I don't think you'll like it much either.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you guys were all about taking "responsibility" for your own actions?
"You guys"?

I have no idea to whom or what you're referring to.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last few weeks you've decided to post homophobic remarks, sexist remarks, insulted the service of Honorably Discharged Veterans, attacked the family members of people that post here, made hollow threats and now blatant racists slurs.
What are you going to do for an encore Pos, bite the head off a puppy?
You shouldn't expect me to be PC any more than I should expect you to be. GET OVER IT!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm so scared.
Oh, you're off topic. Hahhahaha!
Rose got flushed out from Judgit duty again !!

Ha Ha Ha

Liar!

Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••