The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341432 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Communist Obama Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

#106507 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, wanna play?#224665 LOL
Thanks for clicking that link. We know who you are now.

Los Angeles, CA

#106508 Feb 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described exactly what you and the far-right posters have done on these threads. And the majority of socks, spoofers, trolls, multiple accounts, grey boxes are among the right wingers.
You lied in other words.
His only strategy is to lie.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#106509 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You just described exactly what you and the far-right posters have done on these threads. And the majority of socks, spoofers, trolls, multiple accounts, grey boxes are among the right wingers.
You lied in other words.
Says the extreme right wing troll who admitted to having multiple accounts. LOL.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106510 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, wanna play?#224665 LOL
LOL

What's that? The number of brain cells you've burned?

Level 8

Location hidden

#106511 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I really can't decide what his problem is...Lord to even suggest the crap he did is over-the-top. I feel like I am in middle school fighting off a bully. I really should not have to defend myself at all, and so from here on, I am going to ignore his foolishness. I am sorry that you got dragged into his silly scenario. This condition, is it one in which one needs to ingest something in order to get the "courage" to attack others who never said an unkind word to him or about him???? Good grief!
No worries. ;)

I like to keep it simple.

He's an idiot with "issues". lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#106512 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Says the extreme right wing troll who admitted to having multiple accounts. LOL.
Coo coo.

Level 8

Location hidden

#106513 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahhaha! I'm glad you're laughing. There's lots to laugh at here.
I think that guy's spelling could be worse than Quirky's! Some of these "righties" really need some 'edumucation'. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#106514 Feb 23, 2013
Communist Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
His only strategy is to lie.
Uh huh. Yep.;)

Los Angeles, CA

#106515 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky is currently on a virtual reality vacation in Russia..... looking for golden meteor fragments.
sun

Longview, WA

#106517 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahhaha! I'm glad you're laughing. There's lots to laugh at here.
Hi rose how ya doing was going to start watching car race but got to reply to ya,you just crack me up not trying to belittle ya,just try an talk to us right wings in a little diff. way mybe they'll stop talking bad to you to, just saying but its ok if ya don't because i can't help but laugh when ya get all woundup,theres a lotof faults with everybody an it seen to comeout here so comedown a bit ok

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106518 Feb 23, 2013
Communist Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clicking that link. We know who you are now.
I don't. Who am I? lol

Los Angeles, CA

#106519 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that guy's spelling could be worse than Quirky's! Some of these "righties" really need some 'edumucation'. lol
They buy into the Rick Santorum rhetoric that being educated is snobby and who wants to be snobby?

Letz spells wordds rong so we can "looooooK" pATROITIC!!!

ima

El Paso, TX

#106520 Feb 23, 2013
Yea, he has flipped, flopped and FAILED....BIG TIME. Gas prices SOAR UP AGAIN .....right after HIS REELECTED, coincidence? NOPE! this is how he planned it....TO WIN A SECOND TERM.....BLIND SHEEP! How do you government supported blind sheep like it now? Yea, yea for you blind sheep it is still Bush's fault! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#106521 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Says the extreme right wing troll who admitted to having multiple accounts. LOL.
What?? Are you drinking by any chance?

I am neither "right wing" nor a "troll," and I have never had "multiple accounts," and I know what you're accusing me of, POS.

You lose, POS because you're a liar.

You're off topic again.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106522 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of these folks are in extreme defense mode after losing the election, because even just reading the term "Republican" has become synonymous with loser and extremists and obstructionists.
I think it's already too long post election to still be in denial and in a paranoiac state of being. On the other hand, with all of the unfavorable press from every mainstream publication about the degree and extent of bad policy, mathematically impossible policy, special interest policy, extremism and obstructionism being at the root of their loss, I can sympathize. Rather than attacking here, they should be reorganizing their efforts toward a more MODERATE Republican party of fiscal conservatism that might attract all kinds of folks who are totally turned off to the party right now. About the only way I see Republicans gaining ground is by pushing out the fringe elements who want to dictate to the rest of us their social agendas, their religious perspectives and their outright prejudices of divisiveness.
I'm not too encouraged by reading what is posted here that there's a prayer they'll get there anytime soon.
"Republican has become synonymous with loser and extremists and obstructionists."

May be YOUR opinion, but definitely not a true statement. "Defense mode"? Again, your opinion. This thread is "The President Has Failed Us" and we are here to to comment on these failures. If you want only positive comments about Obama, you should create a thread "The President Has Succeeded".

You and others obviously have no problem with Obama's policies and the direction he is leading us. That is fine. I am happy for you. I and others do not agree.

You continuously point out the election is over and the majority of Americans chose Obama. I am very aware of that fact. It certainly was not a land slide as 49% of Americans did NOT choose Obama. Bottom line is he did win. I accepted his win, but I do not have to be silent regarding his continued failures. That is why I came to this specific thread.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106523 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling may not be his forte, but he should not be made fun of.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#106524 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Thank YOU so much for putting all this info up and for YOUR time!
BUT...what about 2009 - 2013? To be honest, one would have to post the MORE spending entitlements going on by this administration...draining the poor and middle class to a null and void representation(middle class shrinking daily)! Tell us ALL how the buds in place with Obama have not become the wealthiest and HAVE enriched ALL Americans with his policies-not!
Tell us HOW the president is NOT the "ithe facto" chief enforcer and how too many think he is perfectly legal in the manner he has brought this country to be SO beholden with debt in just HIS term!
He did after all run on the promise to CHANGE all that YOU posted above and solve THAT problem did he not?
Yeah, thanks buddy!
Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush,Cheney,Reagan, and Clinton.....

...... Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich Republicans terminated Glass/Steagall so the Wall Street Banks can Steal Again just like they did in 1929.....

....PLUS .... Obama is continuing over 90% of all Bush/Cheney FAILED policies....

.....PERIOD.

Increases in the National Debt / http://tinyurl.com/cywk2h
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9jbG-c2Ned4/SYHmbGR...

HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!

"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html

===

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

Los Angeles, CA

#106525 Feb 23, 2013
ima wrote:
Yea, he has flipped, flopped and FAILED....BIG TIME. Gas prices SOAR UP AGAIN .....right after HIS REELECTED, coincidence? NOPE! this is how he planned it....TO WIN A SECOND TERM.....BLIND SHEEP! How do you government supported blind sheep like it now? Yea, yea for you blind sheep it is still Bush's fault! LOL! LOL! LOL!
The sequester is the Republicans fault.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#106526 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text> Hi rose how ya doing was going to start watching car race but got to reply to ya,you just crack me up not trying to belittle ya,just try an talk to us right wings in a little diff. way mybe they'll stop talking bad to you to, just saying but its ok if ya don't because i can't help but laugh when ya get all woundup,theres a lotof faults with everybody an it seen to comeout here so comedown a bit ok
Hi Sun.

I may have to make a special exception in your case. LOL!

But I can only talk to people respectfully to the degree they also show respect.

You also have to understand the history among some of us posters here, Sun. We go back a long way. I feel very calm and not wound up at all. I'm just a fast typist.

This is not simply about differences of political opinion. It's gotten very personal and to the extreme at times. I have nothing against conservatives or the far right as a group, and I respect their right to their opinions. But when people get abusive, vulgar, cruel and deliberately try to hurt others, I draw the line. Those people deserve no respect.

You might want to check out the car race after all--probably more interesting. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106527 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What?? Are you drinking by any chance?
I am neither "right wing" nor a "troll," and I have never had "multiple accounts," and I know what you're accusing me of, POS.
You lose, POS because you're a liar.
You're off topic again.
No I'm not off topic. You and Obama have both failed us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Archbishop assails Trump over birthright citize... 11 min Redeemed 2
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 46 min rfirma1 498
News NYC council speaker endorses Hillary Clinton fo... 51 min californio 15
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Fiorina: RNC loyalty pledge 'unenforceable' 1 hr wild child 3
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 2 hr Righteous 42
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 3 hr californio 450
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr D Valens 138,961
More from around the web