The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340738 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#106357 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bitter.
Sounds are deceptive. Especially for the uninformed.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106358 Feb 22, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
White House Immigration Liaison Opposes Employer Verification
Friday, February 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
White House Domestic Policy Council Director Cecilia Munoz, who is also directing Pres. Obama's efforts to pass a mass amnesty for illegal aliens, opposed workplace verification when she served as the Senior Immigration Policy Analyst for the National Council of La Raza. The Center for Immigration Studies has uncovered a 75-page document prepared by Munoz in 1990 that responds to the 1986 amnesty bill. In the document, Munoz and NCLR call for the repeal of the I-9 workplace verification system.
Read more: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...
Obama knows his proposal is going nowhere fast. I wouldn't worry about it. It's the Gang of Eight you'll have to stay focused on. They'll come up with something. What will it be? I don't think you'll like it much either.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106359 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you guys were all about taking "responsibility" for your own actions?
"You guys"?

I have no idea to whom or what you're referring to.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106360 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last few weeks you've decided to post homophobic remarks, sexist remarks, insulted the service of Honorably Discharged Veterans, attacked the family members of people that post here, made hollow threats and now blatant racists slurs.
What are you going to do for an encore Pos, bite the head off a puppy?
You shouldn't expect me to be PC any more than I should expect you to be. GET OVER IT!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106361 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm so scared.
Oh, you're off topic. Hahhahaha!
Rose got flushed out from Judgit duty again !!

Ha Ha Ha

Liar!

Grow up!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106362 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you guys were all about taking "responsibility" for your own actions?
Nobody did anything to get the guy "dweeb" is talking about banned.
He had a total meltdown on the mods thread, starting posting personal information, talking about doing "as much damage as he could" to people he didn't like and pretty much dared the mod to ban him.
So she did.
He's had half a dozen other accounts banned since then and all of it because he can't control himself.
Kind of sad really.
He went out in style then didn't he? You dweebs drove him to it with your HATE and baiting!

Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory (Oscars 1991[Ralfff's 2013])

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106363 Feb 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching that show called "Moonshiners". It's really interesting. I've been seriously thinking about getting my own still and making some shine this summer. Maybe I'll put it in the marijuana patch. Nobody ever looks there.
Nothing ventured nothing gained (or lost)

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#106364 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I want an alembic still so bad! I need to find a used one, because they make the copper ones in Portugal, but by the time you pay to get it here, it's really costly. I'd just like one for herb oils, but the ones that do a good job of that can also be used for wine distilling.
Just make one...
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/moonshiners...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106365 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you "guys" are all that bright either.
Better report me too.
:p
Then the fun would end. You are our greatest whiner.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#106366 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Embicile, and Liar. Grow Up!
You know, Quirky if you really want to appear smart instead of stupid like you are, it might be a good idea to spell "imbecile" correctly.

Just sayin'. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106367 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually working with another software program at the same time I'm here. I just switch windows to see how much more boring ya'll are gonna' get as the night progresses;-)
I've been writing code for a website header and watching The Lost World.

I just drop by here when I need a good laugh.

It's not like any of these jokers are looking for an an actual conversation...and now they've started whining again.

I think I'm about to call it a night.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106368 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm so scared.
Oh, you're off topic. Hahhahaha!
I don't care if you are scared or not. It is important that you are aware.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#106369 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No he hasn't.
Disagree. You're blind.
sun

Longview, WA

#106370 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever watched the Amish Mafia? I like it and Moonshiners. I go visit a friend of mine occasionally who watches it, and we have a lot of fun. Jim Tom(head honcho) is a character. Watched him on V-Day, and he was a case.
Just like the real Popcorn Sutton - Moonshiner.
no have not watch it yet ,I get to it been retiered for 3 years,just do house work most of the time,wet here all the time be glad when spring gets here get back out side an start making firewood for next winter,but just got xfinity so i'll be watching them before good weather gets here,looks like funny stuff,them duck guys crack me up,like ax men to the oregon boys are real close to where i live they crack me up to, bunch off nut case's,glad i never had to be a logger ,know a lot of them they have a real different personality

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#106371 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you are scared or not. It is important that you are aware.
LOL! Aware of WHAT? Idle threats from you and your childish attempts to intimidate me?

You make me laugh, POS in a pathetic sort of way at your foolishness.

Level 6

Location hidden

#106372 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you are scared or not. It is important that you are aware.
"...It is important that you are aware..."

And it's kind of obvious you're not.

Have a good night Pos. You and you're firm get some rest. You're gonna need it.

;)

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106373 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a guy tell me you can get a permit to distill alcohol to use as fuel.
Haven't checked it out to see if he knew what he was talking about or not, but it sounded interesting.
Yea, you go ahead and do that, after you get your *Master's in pyrotechnics* cause you ain't smart enough to do it otherwise. That guy must have THOUGHT he was talking to a smart fella. The master of delusions is who he was actually talking to.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106374 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're focused on Mexico when the reality is that 40% of the illegal population enters on legitimate visas and never goes home when time is up. This form of illegal immigration brings us all kinds of new competition in other sectors of the income spectrum. We have those nice teachers brought in on visas who never went home, those nurses from other lands nobody wants to talk about while our own vie for too few spots in nursing schools here in the USA. Same with doctors and medical schools. Then, as those techie imports fuel profitability for folks like Bill Gates, the quotas go up, but who goes home when time is up? Not many. They make it difficult for our own deeply debt burdened college graduates to find jobs that allow them to pay off student loans and start families. So, they just move back home and in with mom and dad, take jobs as retail clerks (rolling eyes here) and don't start families, which means we need more bodies (according to the way economists view it), but we keep getting bodies whose income levels and willingness to work for less obligate them less and less to paying taxes, which means between that and corporate tax dodges, we keep getting less revenues and more demands for tax dollars.
Somewhere along the line, something has to give, and Mexicans are the least of our worries. It's corporatists and globalists we need to take a stick after - just as soon as we stop belt whipping our congressional representatives for their egregious offenses to Americans.
We're all focused on the mexican illegals, they're the ones over running the country, they're the ones who are mostly uneducated, they're the ones over loading our schools, they're the one forming gangs, they're the ones who end up in prison.

There's no such thing as corporate "tax dodges", there are preferences for almost all industries given out by both parties. Obama had 2 full years to change the tax code and what did he do? Nothing, nada, zip, zero.

You need a reality check, you also need to take off the rose colored glasses, there is no perfect world, we can't make everyone equal, the commies tried it and it failed, we will fail as well.

The indolent, the ignorant, the uneducated, the lazy, they all need to pull their own weight, we have way too many slackers living off of others.
Maybe ur one of them.

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106375 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...It is important that you are aware..."
And it's kind of obvious you're not.
Have a good night Pos. You and *you're firm get some rest. You're gonna need it.
;)
You and you'res too.
*you ares :)
your-s

Don't forgot your binky :)

Our worst is BETTER than your best.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106376 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
Department of Homeland Security buying up enough ammo to wage seven-year war against the American people
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035649_DHS_ammunit...
And some doofus lib on here tried to tell us even the office pogues of Homeland security had to practice their markmanship. Social Security workers too. What a joke.

So called "progressives" should be the ones worried about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Sin Verguenza 127
News What's behind the 'anchor babies' buzz phrase? 1 hr Agents of Corruption 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 138,900
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Gosh 131
News Bush, at Mexican border, denounces Trump's immi... 1 hr history 30
News Clinton: Republicans Want to Round Up Illegal I... 3 hr wild child 10
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 3 hr PolakPotrafi 672
More from around the web