The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#105999 Feb 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya later, Al! ;)
See you too Racist!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106000 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
http://www.upworthy.com/some-s trange-things-are-happening-to -astronauts-returning-to-earth ?c=upw1
Planet Earth - What the astronauts learned by viewing our world from the outside looking back upon the amazing and fragile host of life as we know it.
You'll probably experience something just watching this video. I know I did.
Awesome Ntr! I really enjoyed this, thank you. ;)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106001 Feb 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that there has been no discrimination, no institutional inequity and no need for the civil rights struggle for "200 years"?
Everyone has had an equal chance because the slaves were freed?
I'm sure I missed something about what you were trying to say because that's just nonsense.
Hey dillwad. You just plain don`t think right. Oh, We know .. You was born that way.. Bullchit. M*ron. You just are Fked in the brain!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106002 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. Obama wasn't "appointed". We hold elections. Muslim voters constitute a fairly small segment of the voting public. There are approximately 2.6 million Muslims in the U.S., and I don't know what percentage of them are registered voters, but they constitute about 1% of the population. Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, agnostics, atheists, etc.,- young, old, rich, poor, in between - 51% plus of the voting public got to the polls and ELECTED him for a second term.
Your side LOST. Get well soon.
Sure thing there Miss "Obama is your husband" Dreamer!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106003 Feb 21, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
See you too Racist!
LOL

Just give it up Q.

You have already proven that you are everything you accuse others of being.

You project yourself and your issues on others, more than anyone on this forum.

You are the racist. You are the bigot.

You really need to deal with you anger issues and stop trying to push people around because they don't think the way you do.

It's not them, us, it's you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#106004 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight X-man!
Oh, I thought she was leaving. That's why I posted that.

I'm sticking around for a few. ;)

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106005 Feb 21, 2013
One more for the road.

Just Slim
“Deep In My Heart I Do Believe”
Level 6
Since: Nov 07

we shall overcome someday
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#133957Saturday Feb 16

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just his this Avatar Slim posts only in here?
He gets around I am sure of taht too...

Rose searched and searched, but she couldn't prove anything, but that my truth stood the test and is nothing, but the truth. The silent readers already know this, though, dear Tinka.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Night

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106007 Feb 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome Ntr! I really enjoyed this, thank you. ;)
I confess. I started tearing up at the first full view, and the thought that came to my mind was "God". Don't know, but it's probably just a woman thing with me.;-) It was magical and truly awesome.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106008 Feb 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> She seems as blind as Rose and Jax to me.
It is Jack , Or Jackie. And he don`t want anybody calling him that on here no more. Jack is very blind as is Rose.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106012 Feb 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Is everyone on drugs around here?
And you and your Zoloft, and Xanax Huh? Dingbat!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106013 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I confess. I started tearing up at the first full view, and the thought that came to my mind was "God". Don't know, but it's probably just a woman thing with me.;-) It was magical and truly awesome.
It really puts things into perspective doesn't it? We are all just hanging here in a very fragile, cosmologically balanced equilibrium. It truly is amazing.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106014 Feb 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
should be "read my last post".
I need a new keyboard.
:)
You need to rethink all of your past life. That would be a great start for you Dimwit!
You cuckoo bish

San Antonio, TX

#106015 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I confess. I started tearing up at the first full view, and the thought that came to my mind was "God". Don't know, but it's probably just a woman thing with me.;-) It was magical and truly awesome.
Does a woman tear up when she aborts her innocent unborn child?

A real woman would accept the responsibility as a parent. Anything short of that is murder.

You cuckoo bish...LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106016 Feb 22, 2013
Robert McPeak _Las Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied about your brother. Duh!!! What a whopper you told us all. No one in the topix community helped you! Shame on you! LOL
You should never post anything personal about your own family, that sh!t will come right back at you if you are a bitchy person as you are a bitchy person. Just ask any moderator with a bit of common sense. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
No, Rose didn't lie about her brother.

How does it feel to be such a low person?

I have to admit. It's kind of funny to see you have to resort to hiding behind a proxy because you and your behavior have been thoroughly rejected.

Posting your malicious comments while hiding like a coward like you do, just shows how beaten you trolls are. ;)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106017 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't get it, Jack and I wish they would all simply ignore me. Yet they gossip, lie, post insult after insult and seem to enjoy it when I reply.
It's been going on for years. Must have hit a few nerves I guess.
So what's the topic? I usually join in when I read something interesting. Ninety percent of the time it's pretty boring though and I never read much of anything new here.
Well Rose , It is because you do not see the real and whole picture. This country is on the wrong path but you don`t get it! Like your friends here!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106018 Feb 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you accuse someone you have to make your case. That doesn't mean you have to stop your investigation.
Go Back to Peerto Rico if you hate America so much and love your Pot. You Idiot!

Speaking of being snowed in what were you baking Canabis Brownies? You Dipfk!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106019 Feb 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It really puts things into perspective doesn't it? We are all just hanging here in a very fragile, cosmologically balanced equilibrium. It truly is amazing.
It was like watching the scene with Jodie Foster in "Contact" where the enormity and awe just overwhelmed her, and she said, "No words. No words."

:-)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106020 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>It was like watching the scene with Jodie Foster in "Contact" where the enormity and awe just overwhelmed her, and she said, "No words. No words."
:-)
You only seem to get dumber by the day. Yep!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106021 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You only seem to get dumber by the day. Yep!!
I think it's just you unable to keep up. You've been left at the curb.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106022 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's dig a little deeper into this little idea.
They want to restrict voting only to people who are "employed".
Unemployment is highest among minorities.
Not only would their little plan take the right to vote away from retired and disabled people, but it would impact minority voters more than most.
Sneaky little way to take away the right of African-Americans to cast a vote if you ask me.
In other words, blatantly racist.
Nah, Really People want to restrict Voting to Lagal Residents of the United States of America.

Me persomally. I would love to see you banned from Voting. Just because you are impaired in your thinking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama's stunning rejection: (Former) sup... 32 min Chicagoan by Birth 7
Latinos May Sit Out Mid-Term Over Anger At Obam... 1 hr Here Is One 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 136,489
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 2 hr Foster 34
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 2 hr CorruptedMedia 499
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 2 hr Responsibility 95
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 4 hr cat2009 3

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE