The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106115 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect it would be REALLY bad news for Republicans in this Red State! These poor folks in Appalachia have been duped into believing that Republicans give a cr*p about their problems, and everything will be better if stuff just starts trickling down. LOL Now, if you take away their right to vote? Well, we'll be Blue in no time flat.
I suspect as usual ur wrong. Your other claim is just a flat out lie. Republicans care about all hardworking, honest people who are trying to do their best to succeed. Republicans don't care about the indolent and ignorant who have a culture of dependency.

Republicans are content to allow me to strive to be as successful as I can be without restricting me and my enterprise needlessly. Democrats wish to put every obstacle possible in my way.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#106116 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who confine themselves to the Nightly News[ABC,CBS,NBC} are doomed to perpetual ignorance and that is a very large percentage of the population. So many no longer read newspapers, all their information is cursory at best, and we know the networks I mention are dishonest.
Most of the young get whatever meager news to do get from television shows, like Stewart, Colbert, Leno, Kimmel, etc. which of course means they're ignorant.
Obama and the dems are bankrupting us and they're yukking it up over a water bottle.
You forgot to include Fox News in your rant. I just thought I'd remind you.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#106117 Feb 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
another Brainiac that can't read/remember either?
Jack, what are YOU doing with your tongue in NTR's ear? can't be sexual attraction, can it?lol
why don't you tell us about all of the OPENLY gay contributors from history? please note the word 'OPENLY'. wonder why....
and, before you go off on a rant, I am NOT a homophobe. I have no care either for or against... NO beef with gays until they demand special attention or call special attention to themelves.
there is a lot of that 'special interest' crap going on... and folks like NTR and me think that catering to special interests is one of the biggest things wrong with our Country! right, NTR?
now, let's wait for NTR to tell us the 'difference' between good and bad special interests.LOL
one last thing, Jack: who looks better in 'skinny jeans', an old 'queen' or a granny? maybe a granny that thinks she's a queen?:)
hey, maybe we can get u and NTR together, both wearing a pair, and have NTR's hubby choose? that would be a HOOT!
You just felt like trashing today? Why not discuss Obama instead of pther posters.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106118 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of a scrawny squawking chicken - flapping around with no direction and absolutely NOTHING to contribute. Every year you become less of a human being.
You really have become a total waste, Quirky. It's sad. Get a job - even if you die on it. At least you'll feel productive and surely happier for whatever time is left than looking out the window playing peeping tom. Get some wind in your feathers. Volunteer somewhere. You desperately need something positive in your life. You used to be funny. Now, you're just mean. Try.
Sounds like you and your brood.
sun

Longview, WA

#106119 Feb 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
your memory really sucks, doesn't it?
or, if something isn't about YOU, it doesn't stick?
I've given my age lots of times... once not too long ago... when I asked you about yours (65+ and on SS or 'disabled'?).
idiot, the intentional manipulation of 'what' is taught/allowed into our public ed lessons WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY POST.
except, I said the Progressives, like you, are the guilty party.
if you knew about black Rebel soldiers, how/when did you learn of them?
my comments about the guys I work with was to HIGHLIGHT the knowledge (IMO) of black history/news of interest to the average working black man.
what EXACTLY was the point of your post, anyway? just to slam me? with childish, unfounded insults about how educated you think I am or am not?
again, idiot, if your memory was any good you would know BOTH my age and level of ed. I've stated BOTH on more than one occassion and they haven't changed from thread to thread, post to post or over the years.
hey! you inflated my income, can you give me a PhD, too!?!LOL
even tho you make many a mistake and erroneous conclusions YET admitting or apologizing are beyond your abilities, eh?
well, I should consider the source, shouln't I?
thanks for giving us another post once again proving your true character....
you go girl, what does this women think you got to go to college all your life to have any say in anything,i think she's a rich spoiled little brat who went college all here life now she thinks she's got to save use dumb people or med.class from are self, because we can't see the truth .i for one like what you got to say,she can go suck on some caffeine free kool-aid
higgans

Marion, IN

#106120 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't encourage anybody who can't or won't be responsible to support them having children. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people and they need help. But, you should never start off having children expecting society will pay their way, and I don't care what color, religion, race, creed you are. I KNOW it's a hard job, but either figure out how you'll feed, clothe and house them, or forget about it.
If you can provide for a child, it's not my business. Even if you can't provide for a child but you love and want it, it's only my business if you take the money I earn and insist I take on your responsibility. I kind of resent that. Why? I worked myself plumb skinny and worn out raising my own alone for a long time. They were worth it, but it was hard - really hard. I don't think it's fair to ask me to support somebody else's who never worked and contributed a day in their lives. Just my personal opinion.
That pretty much explains my support for a woman's right to choose.
now, square that with supporting Big Govt/Entitlements Obama.

you twist and turn more than a worm just before it gets put on the hook. and, like that worm, once hooked, you're a gonner!

worms are blind, too, btw.lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#106121 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears I'm right and you are wrong:
(Reuters)- More than half of U.S. citizens believe that most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday that highlights the difficulties facing lawmakers trying to reform the U.S. immigration system.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...
We've been through this already.

That online survey is way out of line with all the other polling data available.

Everyone from Gallop to Fox says that a clear majority of Americans favor some sort of legal status for those currently in the country illegally and very little support for deprtation.

Believe what you want. You're going to anyway.

I don't care anymore.

It's not going to change reality.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#106122 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect as usual ur wrong. Your other claim is just a flat out lie. Republicans care about all hardworking, honest people who are trying to do their best to succeed. Republicans don't care about the indolent and ignorant who have a culture of dependency.
Republicans are content to allow me to strive to be as successful as I can be without restricting me and my enterprise needlessly. Democrats wish to put every obstacle possible in my way.
I have to disagree with you on this. Both Republicans and Democrats care about themselves and how to get votes in order to keep power. That's about as close to being philanthropists as they get and it doesn't matter to them if your working or not.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#106123 Feb 22, 2013
Stunner: ObamaCare-supporting Congressman suddenly not so sure you can keep your insurance after all
posted at 12:01 pm on February 22, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Are you as shocked as Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY)? Somehow, I rather doubt it, and I donít think Jason Mattera is as surprised as the front-page pic suggests, either. Confronted with the new CBO analysis that shows more than seven million Americans will lose their present health-insurance coverage from ObamaCare despite his repeated assertions that no one would lose their coverage, Rep. Engel tells Jason in this Andrea Tantaros Show video debuting exclusively at Hot Air that Congress can always go back and fix whatís not working.

Funny ó Jason doesnít recall that being mentioned as an option, and neither do I:

Remove Spaces cus Topix has a problem with Jason Mattera:http://hotair.com/arch ives/2013/02/22/stunner-obamac are-supporting-congressman-sud denly-not-so-sure-you-can-keep -your-insurance-after-all/

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106124 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth."
The passengers may be at their whim but they don't reside in the caboose.
Do you know the author of that quote. I see that you did search. Did you see what I saw? The oldest page.
http://www.friendship-quotes.info/other-quote...

Level 6

Location hidden

#106126 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You just felt like trashing today? Why not discuss Obama instead of pther posters.
It's all he's got WA.

higgans has been on "ignore" for quite some time now.

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106127 Feb 22, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Do YOU? Ohio AND New York AND Pennsylvania are part of the Appalachian region AND more populated than the south!
Agree, and here's proof.
If and when they learn some history they might smarten up. Not until. They are not even smart enough to try to learn.

The Appalachian Region

Appalachia, as defined in the legislation from which the Appalachian Regional Commission derives its authority, is a 205,000-square-mile region that follows the spine of the Appalachian Mountains from southern New York to northern Mississippi. It includes all of West Virginia and parts of 12 other states: Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

About 24.8 million people live in the 420 counties of the Appalachian Region...

http://www.ncentral.com/index.php...

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106128 Feb 22, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Since the time they were first settled, only the southern half of OH, IL, ID and PA have been considered part of Appalachia. The other halves are part of The Midlands, more closely aligned in political thought with New England and Yankeedom. No part of New York has ever been considered part of Appalachia, let alone the South. It's makes up most of what was and still is considered Yankeedom.
Please see Colin Woodward, American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America (it's a book, not a TV show).
See post # 106127
The ARC
higgans

Marion, IN

#106129 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so much who shares responsibility, it's who's going to be blamed and right now every indication is that the republicans are going to be on the receiving end of that little gift.
the forces working AGAINST America know how and are very adept at using MSM/propaganda to deflect the 'blame'.

when their opposition learns the same dirty tricks they will still ahve to contend with a 'sold out' MSM.

judging by the most recent election results, too many voters still use these sources (MSM) for their info gathering (see my recent post about sharing info on black history). most people have a set mind and rarely go outside of THEIR comfort zone or circle for diff 'sides'.

Jack is right, FACTS need not apply where Obama and his agenda are concerned.

he is wrong when he thinks opinion, even majority opinion, trumps TRUTH. Obama and the Progressives have been successful but it CANNOT last. history has shown that to be the Truth.

we just need to get thru this RE-learning period....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#106130 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of a good job that Obama is doing with his team.
Agree, one of the few.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#106131 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>don't bite the hand that feeds ya buddy,last time i check there's a lot of old white men busting there ass so all of us can eat you dipshit. an what is it with you an this africa america bull shit sick of it,your america or your africa whats it going to be' glad to give a one way tick.to africa' pick were ya want to go bud,your a little on the racial side to get over im viking america what you think of that an a old man
I'm a hard working white man who has never been unemployed.

You really aught to file for SSDI. It's clear that you are unemployable in today's marketplace.

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106132 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind belfastboy I never said I was Irish but like you understood some of my anchestors were. So don't feel you have to apologize for saying that I'm not Irish. lol
So you see the tourists and don't like them because you see them as being materialistic? Isn't it the Irish that are being materialistic by charging the monies they do for their items and services? I think you are confused laddie. But that's ok just go ahead and bite the hand that helps to feed ya.
I never said I was Irish ...

Someone called you an Irish nut did they not? AFTER you said you were Irish. Someone who speaks American English, but doesn't know how to use it. Not the King's English, American English, this is The United States of America, remember?

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106133 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do or at least you should. I'm Republican, I've always been Republican. But of late we have been taken over by the radical right. I guess you believe that all things in moderation is wrong and that all things should be done in extreme.
Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-...
----------

Just curious. Do you align yourself with the conservative definition above?

Level 1

dilbertville USA

#106134 Feb 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the forces working AGAINST America know how and are very adept at using MSM/propaganda to deflect the 'blame'.
when their opposition learns the same dirty tricks they will still ahve to contend with a 'sold out' MSM.
judging by the most recent election results, too many voters still use these sources (MSM) for their info gathering (see my recent post about sharing info on black history). most people have a set mind and rarely go outside of THEIR comfort zone or circle for diff 'sides'.
Jack is right, FACTS need not apply where Obama and his agenda are concerned.
he is wrong when he thinks opinion, even majority opinion, trumps TRUTH. Obama and the Progressives have been successful but it CANNOT last. history has shown that to be the Truth.
we just need to get thru this RE-learning period....
RE-learning period-- Amen!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#106135 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Concur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 41 min freebird 5
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 58 min _White American_ 308
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr spocko 968
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 2 hr barefoot2626 34
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 3 hr barefoot2626 64
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 4 hr Cricket 23 27,516
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Cricket 23 137,121
More from around the web