The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#105675 Feb 21, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the depth and breadth of historical knowledge about minorities in general AND BLACKS SPECIFICALLY, during the course of America's tenure, from colonial days to present, is mind-boggling.
it is also DELIBERATE (IMO). who has been in charge of manipulating our public/college history lessons since ????
anybody, answer me this: if u are white and interact with black folks on a routine BUT not intimate basis (read that as at work, play, school, etc...), have you ever had a conversation about something YOU learned as per Black History and found THEIR knowledge sorely lacking?
I watch a lot of History Channel-type programs and read many a book about such things and am always surprised at how little my three black co-workers DON'T know. apparently, they either are NOT interested in such or are getting most, if not ALL, of their info from 'limited' sources. or, they just don't give a shyt because they are too busy, like me and you, MAKING A LIVING.
somewhere in OUR not too distant past, some bodies/some how/some where&when went to a great deal of trouble to HIDE this type of UNITING info, didn't they?
for example (and you GB haters out there will love this), if NOT for Glenn Beck's former FOX News program, I doubt I would ever know about BLACK Confederate soldiers or the two black staff members of G washington's that appear in the ORIGINAL painting of his crossing of the Delaware. did you, dear reader, know that?
there are hundreds of such examples of 'sanitized' historical data that PRIOR to our CW were common knowledge and presented as normally as Rev Al's T Brawley accusations are today.
remember the STINK the Progressives raised when conservatives took back control of the Texas Book Board and voted to either restore or KEEP such historical data?
the sign of OUR demise have been there all along. it ONLY took $11T in Nat'l Debt and an OPENLY Marxist-as-Democrat Pres'l candidate uttering 're-distribution' to open many an eye and ear!
oh, well, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....
In one of your posts a while ago you admitted to not being educated. Once again, you've proven it.
White Guys Hire Illegals

Los Angeles, CA

#105676 Feb 21, 2013
My sister makes more money in one week on welfare, then you americans do in a whole month.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105677 Feb 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep me posted about your trip to Kentucky. Maybe we can get AL and NTR to meet us. I can show NTR my drivers license and the license plate on my car so she believes I live in Kentucky. LOL
AND, do not forget...she can see how we look TOO!...and she will be most impressed as we know what she posts on her AND with her(?) photo! Can not wait. AL said she would way back when I first mentioned this. Will keep you posted.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105678 Feb 21, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tautological. Of course a Christian will find exactly what you want and need in the bible. A Christian turning to the bible will find just a series of self-reinforcing statements that cannot be disproved. Thus, the need for critical thinking is eliminated.
Kind of like reading a history book!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#105679 Feb 21, 2013
White Guys Hire Illegals wrote:
My sister makes more money in one week on welfare, then you americans do in a whole month.
Worldly riches ...through "deceit" ...
Much better and more respected would be to WORK for it.
Easy come easy GO!
Wait until she gets caught doing it ... and she will.

Truth always comes to light.
and vice-versa.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105680 Feb 21, 2013
And I am sure you are very proud of her!
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#105681 Feb 21, 2013
February 21, 2013
President Obama to Rev. Sharpton:'Best of Times and the Worst of Times for African Americans'

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201...
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105682 Feb 21, 2013
I just sent a $1100 check to LA County Democratic Party because Republicans are sickening.
Damm, Rico YOU just messed up! Sending that amount went to the dems. who made your beautiful state and too many towns bankrupt or, are about to be! Stop that check immediately and donate it to a really poor and needy little family.........get real!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#105683 Feb 21, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you SEE that I said different?
Fair is what Conservatives ARE about.
EQUAL.
Not by race or gender ... by Merit!
eh?
Fair and equal for everyone is fine, except what we're playing with is a stacked deck.

Whites have successively oppressed minorities for the past 200 years. Our society today reflects this idea of white superiority. For more immediate examples of this, just take a look at some on the comments on this forum.

Now, minorities, with the help of the government, are trying to level the playing field. Whites are trying to save their rigged game by insisting on merit, but what good is merit when the game has been rigged for 200 years?

Merit should be the standard, but only after the field is in fact made level for everyone.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105684 Feb 21, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>AND, do not forget...she can see how we look TOO!...and she will be most impressed as we know what she posts on her AND with her(?) photo! Can not wait. AL said she would way back when I first mentioned this. Will keep you posted.
posts on here RH....posts on here(not her)....darn i-pad AND me, the operator too!
White Guys Hire Illegals

Los Angeles, CA

#105685 Feb 21, 2013
The only reason you all hate Rose is becuase you're prejudices against negroes.
sun

Longview, WA

#105686 Feb 21, 2013
My mom is better at sc*wing donkey's then any of you white b*tches.
don't talk to these ladys like that you donkey ass,they are all nice women an been working all there life,sounds like mom had her hands ful with you buddy

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#105687 Feb 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
When I clicked on this link I got:
The SCOOTER Store power wheelchair company raided in federal probe
See! Obama is doing something about medicaid/medicare fraud.

Now let's listen to the right wing nuts rant about all the jobs that will be lost when this company goes out of business because it can't rob from medicare/medicaid anymore...
sun

Longview, WA

#105688 Feb 21, 2013
sounds like you got real dandy family going there buddy,your not an american by sounds of the you take about americans,so what are because i think you can go back where you came donkey ass

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#105689 Feb 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican Party first came to power in 1860 with the election of Lincoln to the Presidency and Republicans in control of Congress and again, the Northern states. It oversaw the saving of the union, the end of slavery, and the provision of equal rights to all men in the American Civil War and Reconstruction, 1861-1877.[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party...
Let's not forget, during all these monumental accomplishments, it was the Democrats who fought them every step of the way.
sun

Longview, WA

#105690 Feb 21, 2013
sorry some words missing ,that guy real pissed me off

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#105691 Feb 21, 2013
An estimated $648 billion in welfare this year, sounds like an awful lot to me. This is actual money given out, not illusory tax breaks and subsidies that libs whine about constantly.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105692 Feb 21, 2013
Single black mother gets $80 K in welfare benefits, see story on O'Reilly tonight.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105693 Feb 21, 2013
"Asked about the disclosure, Graham's office forwarded a clip from MSNBC in which the anchor cites the figure of 4,700 killed. Asked whether the Obama Administration harbored any concerns about Graham's comments, National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor sent along a blog post including the same clip."

kILLED ILLEGALLY BY oBAMA'S DRONES.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#105694 Feb 21, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the depth and breadth of historical knowledge about minorities in general AND BLACKS SPECIFICALLY, during the course of America's tenure, from colonial days to present, is mind-boggling.
it is also DELIBERATE (IMO). who has been in charge of manipulating our public/college history lessons since ????
anybody, answer me this: if u are white and interact with black folks on a routine BUT not intimate basis (read that as at work, play, school, etc...), have you ever had a conversation about something YOU learned as per Black History and found THEIR knowledge sorely lacking?
I watch a lot of History Channel-type programs and read many a book about such things and am always surprised at how little my three black co-workers DON'T know. apparently, they either are NOT interested in such or are getting most, if not ALL, of their info from 'limited' sources. or, they just don't give a shyt because they are too busy, like me and you, MAKING A LIVING.
somewhere in OUR not too distant past, some bodies/some how/some where&when went to a great deal of trouble to HIDE this type of UNITING info, didn't they?
for example (and you GB haters out there will love this), if NOT for Glenn Beck's former FOX News program, I doubt I would ever know about BLACK Confederate soldiers or the two black staff members of G washington's that appear in the ORIGINAL painting of his crossing of the Delaware. did you, dear reader, know that?
there are hundreds of such examples of 'sanitized' historical data that PRIOR to our CW were common knowledge and presented as normally as Rev Al's T Brawley accusations are today.
remember the STINK the Progressives raised when conservatives took back control of the Texas Book Board and voted to either restore or KEEP such historical data?
the sign of OUR demise have been there all along. it ONLY took $11T in Nat'l Debt and an OPENLY Marxist-as-Democrat Pres'l candidate uttering 're-distribution' to open many an eye and ear!
oh, well, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....
"the depth and breadth of historical knowledge about minorities in general AND BLACKS SPECIFICALLY, during the course of America's tenure, from colonial days to present, is mind-boggling."

Really? Mind boggling? LOL! Why do you say that? Is it because public education reached a point in time that we found it incumbent on society to cease EXCLUDING the contributions of black Americans from the history books? That enough time had passed in our history of slavery that we could face our country's heinous crimes and attribute them to past history and ignorance and display the truth of that - to let the shame fall on the dead and departed?

Higgans, I'm going to assume that you're younger than me, and yet you profess to have been ignorant of black soldiers in the Confederate Army until Glenn Beck brought you up to speed. Really?

Have YOU ever had a conversation with black "friends" and found their knowledge of history "sorely lacking"? Think hard, Higgans. I'm going to guess that if it ever happened, neither you nor your "friends" had much education, at least from reading your posts that would be my suspicion.

Then, to conclude this little bigoted BS tirade of yours, you go on to accuse the President of being a Marxist. The man is a capitalist, a centrist, a better friend to business than any of you have ever recognized, although highest recorded corporate profits since the sixties don't lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 30 min white widow 712
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 34 min WooF 117
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 1 hr Le Jimbo 2
...Illegal Aliens Registered to Vote in NC 1 hr Cracker 18
Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose 3 hr Local 2
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 9 hr baby boomer 1,916
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr johnny belinda 136,667

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE