The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
88,421 - 88,440 of 253,783 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Irish, WA. They're know-it-alls, especially when they live in Ireland. LOL!
I figured he might be but was just giving him the ability to correct the first impression if I was wrong. But really the question I'm waiting to get an answer to is his inside information about us and how he comes by it.
By the way I'm 1/4 Irish so I know how we can be.
:)
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Really posi I've had my eyes open for a really long time now. I tried to warn others about what we were facing with the outsourcing of our companies. But everyone was doing well and either couldn't see the handwriting on the wall or refused to look. Now we are deep in the mire and it wasn't one that Obama created. What I see him doing now is trying to keep those that were bulldozered down with a chance to survive this mess. I don't see him as the enemy as you do. He has a very hard job which is made even more difficult when he has a political party that only wants to see him fail. Well if he fails so do all of us. That's simply how it is.
outsourcing i think thats the lib. word for what i call running companys out of the counrty going on 40 years now,clinton fits in here somewhere i think,who in the hell would want to do bus. in a counrty that sues that shit out of everybody,i believe in lawsuit but it is has be out of control for longtime everbody is scared shitless about liabilty

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not basing my opinions on a film was just saying what a rubbish film and since americans will believe that this film was based on truth when in fact was all lies.They kill osama bin laden a month before re-election starts and have no evidence other than their word? not even a picture?
and it is because of europe that ireland is f*cked,they should have stuck with the pound.
why do you defend a bully nation that protray themselves to give a sh!t about human life when really all they care about is money .
Ok now we're talking belfastboy. So you see America as the bully nation which doesn't care about other people. Did I get that right?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not basing my opinions on a film was just saying what a rubbish film and since americans will believe that this film was based on truth when in fact was all lies.They kill osama bin laden a month before re-election starts and have no evidence other than their word? not even a picture?
and it is because of europe that ireland is f*cked,they should have stuck with the pound.
why do you defend a bully nation that protray themselves to give a sh!t about human life when really all they care about is money .
I know my country's flaws. I don't need some Irish punk telling me how it is in my own country.

I also know my country's strengths, its successes, it's achievements and the good it's done toward a great many people. I also know that people risk death in order to live here.

I also believe that Osama bin Laden was killed, and if you're implying that it was some kind of manufactured stunt to help Obama get re-elected then you're way off base in my opinion.

You're young. I know how you think and what people like you around the world and even in America think about this country. I still wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. You have a right to express your opinions about the U.S. I have a right to disagree. That's one of the freedoms we value and exercise here, and we don't take it for granted.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
the president is a face for the global elite
Fully agree and the media is feeding blind American citizens poison kool-aid.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you know that by personal experience.
I don't think he's that old, is he?
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple RH so much of the talk that has been coming from the radical right.....note I said radical right, is nothing more then hate talk. They hated the illegals, they hated Muslims, they hated liberals, they hated President Obama...hate....hate....hate.
where you here when bush was pres. talk about hate take,man libs. have short memory

Level 1

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I figured he might be but was just giving him the ability to correct the first impression if I was wrong. But really the question I'm waiting to get an answer to is his inside information about us and how he comes by it.
By the way I'm 1/4 Irish so I know how we can be.
:)
I got some inside info for you.
u r a nut.
Irish huh?
irish nut.
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

God Bless Mr. President Barack Obama.
Trials for war crimes for Bush( Presidunce ) and (Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain) Cheney.
5,600 dead and over 22,000 wounded for a made up war.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me, NTR, but I rarely (read that NEVER) read your cited posts or go to the sites u provide. my argument is NOT with the 'authorities' you cite in lieu of posting your own opinions.
I assume you are incapable of articulating your own position or prefer to parrot others. most are OFF topic, anyway: The President IS a Failure.
most are just Progressive propaganda. I prefer to digest the 'news', the 'spin' and put out MY take on the few real facts that are available. unlike YOU, I don't require others to form MY POV.
THAT is YOUR weakness... like lying about what others have supposedly said or how they post.
think back, O-Dishonest-One... YOU can't find one single post where you have accused me of mis-quoting YOU... only not of having ESP and not understanding what YOU MEANT to say.lol that's why I ask you direct questions... like about olgarchy.:)
how OLD are you?
You lie. You're always trying to find some angle with my posts. That's why you keep posting to me;-)

I didn't send you offsite, peanut. I sent you to another thread on this very forum. It just irks you. That's all. I've spent a lifetime learning things from other people, putting there thoughts together, mulling it over in my head, and eventually forming conclusions for myself. That's what human beings do, Higgans. Then, I listen and read some more, and sometimes I learn something I hadn't thought about before which informs me in a way that had been missing, and I am capable of shifting gears and moving in my position - if I can see where I went wrong.

You? You seem unwilling to learn anything new that might actually progress you into the twenty-first century. Things are always evolving. Nothing stays the same. Get used to change which is inevitable. It's just like evolution. It takes place to promote survival of the species. When you're stuck living in the past, life is over. Might as well pack it in.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Depends......radical or moderate?
I didn't know there was a radical or a moderate conservative.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its got nothing to do with political parties your government isn't who you see on CNN and FOX news the real power lies with the mega rich.Don't want to paint you all with the same brush but alot of Americans are dumb.Black or White look around you it doesnt matter,
Throughout history the wealthy have always wielded the most power. Wealthy is power and as a heavily capitalist society, we have more than our fair share of rich and powerful folks who can and do exert their influence on government for either their personal benefit or to benefit their class. Unfortunately or not, that's human nature.

Are we dumb and ignorant? Sure, but what nation is immune to that? Now if you want to argue that we feel superior and entitled to the rest of the world, that I'm willing to concede. I suspect the arrogance comes from our heretofore prosperity as a nation. We've been around for only 250 years and in that short time we became the most wealth, the most powerful, the most feared country on the planet. We're pretty much still the envy of the world.

The attitude it engenders has probably rubbed off on us, some more than others.

Level 1

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Emanuel: Members of same DLC house in Chicago

Obama began frequenting Manís Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Manís Country after he left the Clinton White House and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.

http://thedcpost.com/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh but....
"Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow." ~Aesop
Grasping at a shadow is ok if one is illustrating a fact by doing do.
The guys that run the train reside in the caboose. The passengers are at their whim.
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey bucky boy dont go over the line,not sure what your talking about but if its what i think your talking be careful because you could get a earful from everboby here

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking from the outside in I see the tourists that come to my country and,like you,claim to be 1/4 or 1/8 Irish or whatever .I see the effect your materialistic country has on the world and the bad image you give to western society. Your ancestors come from Ireland but unless you grew up here then you aren't Irish Sorry to burst nearly all Americans bubbles but its the truth.
How is any of what I have said 'inside information'. You Americans and your buzz words,its the same when describing killing innocent civilians in Iraq they call them 'insurgents'
Well, we all know that Ireland is exactly what we would like all the Western Society to look like, especially during the 70's and 80's with the bloody infighting between semi religious sects! Fine example you set for the rest of the West to follow my lad!
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking from the outside in I see the tourists that come to my country and,like you,claim to be 1/4 or 1/8 Irish or whatever .I see the effect your materialistic country has on the world and the bad image you give to western society. Your ancestors come from Ireland but unless you grew up here then you aren't Irish Sorry to burst nearly all Americans bubbles but its the truth.
How is any of what I have said 'inside information'. You Americans and your buzz words,its the same when describing killing innocent civilians in Iraq they call them 'insurgents'
your really going to get it lime bag if you make any more jack ass comments like that lol
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Fully agree and the media is feeding blind American citizens poison kool-aid.
If you are as wise as you wish to be, then you would recognize that the solution to the problem (the media) is to eliminate it from your diet. From your posts, you are current with events, meaning that you still engage the media. Ergo, you are not wise.

Or, if you claim to have indeed eliminated the media from your diet, but you still display event currency, then you are a liar.

Or, you can beat me at my own game by simply claiming you have no knowledge or understanding of any current events. This would be tantamount to admitting you don't know what your talking about.

These are the choices you have presented with your statement. Now choose.

Level 1

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Police: CBS News anchor chokes wife

Broadcaster faces felony strangulation of bombshell spouse

http://thedcpost.com/OtherViews.php...

must be some l/hooker

Level 1

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

probably went online/air and flaunted herself to too many men

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••