The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395221 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#104752 Feb 19, 2013
C-SPAN Series Contemplates Legacy of First Ladies

In addition to discussing iconic women like Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt, the series also seeks to unearth the untold stories and draw new attention to lesser-known first ladies.

Read more: http://www.popularcritic.com/2013/02/18/c-spa...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#104753 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
It's getting about the time for me to go pick up my lovely wife, from the Helipad. It's been fun showing and telling with you morons. There is a reason I'm picking her up instead of her doing the driving, you see, I do not want my lovely wife out this late at night by herself.
It's no longer safe, in 'ineligibles' world.
Yes. You make a perfect house husband. I hope the kitchen is neat and tidy and the laundry has been folded and put away. Try saving to buy another car and stop using hers so she has to wait for you to pick her up at the nursing home third shift.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#104755 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
She kind of likes the husband. No waiting. Going to sign off now and go use my equipment on her. Don't be too jealous.
Talk about "no class".
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#104757 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd you do? Send her a picture?
That's what you call effective writing skills, something you don't have.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#104758 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You demented old fool, for the umpteenth time, I AM A FRIKKIN ATHEIST, do you understand the words coming out of my computer?
I only despise those who give me reason to despise them, like you and Obimbles.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#104759 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
It would take the jaws of life to pry those pegs of yours apart. lol
Well, from the looks of your avatar pic, somebody did in fact use the "jaws of life" on your head.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#104760 Feb 19, 2013
More info on Here Is One, a must read:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T4PD...

This troll might actually be paid to wreck havoc on forums.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#104762 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is Goat Rider? Hell, I ain't no sheep herder, you crazy old buzzard. Is that one of your johns from your ladies of the night past? Pathetic lushes, wife swapping and beastiality(correct spelling) must be where you travel. I have no desire to go to those places. I have a beautiful wife, who shines with class! That's how I can judge you so well.
"I have a beautiful wife, who shines with class! That's how I can judge you so well."
Nice! What a great way to put it.
I am glad you have such high standards.
Those standards I would choose as well.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#104763 Feb 19, 2013
NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
The man from Chicago sure knocked some for a Loop last Nov.!
FEELING STRONGER EVERYDAY
http://youtu.be/zOzx23PQ5AM
CHICAGO
horseopryvideo
Cowards and failures can also feel strong too.
But are they?
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Bronx, NY

#104765 Feb 19, 2013
Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. 1922
"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

George Bush The Unauthorized Biography
by Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin
Executive Intelligence Review Washington, D.C. 1992,
The Birth Control League had long trumpeted the need for eugenical births -- fewer births for parents with "inferior" bloodines... The Birth Control League ... chang[ed] its name to Planned Parenthood.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#104766 Feb 19, 2013
Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation

By Eric Shawn

Published February 19, 2013

FoxNews.com

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
Billy Ringo

Ardsley, NY

#104767 Feb 19, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation

By Eric Shawn

Published February 19, 2013

FoxNews.com

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
LOL - this is the same "news source" that predicted Etchy would win 325 electoral votes. They also projected Etchy would win Ohio and Florida.

There's a reason they're referred to as Bullshyt Mountain news.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#104768 Feb 19, 2013
James Hodge, co-author of Disturbing the Peace: The Story of Father Roy Bourgeois and the Movement to Close the School of the Americas.

Despite Pledge to Cut Military Ties to Coup Regime, US Continues to Train Honduran Soldiers at School of Americas

The Foreign Appropriations Act requires that the United States suspend all aid and training if a country has undergone a coup. And President Obama said right after the coup [Honduras] that it was an illegal action and that President Zelaya was the democratically elected president. However, the School of the Americas, now known as WHINSEC, has continued to train Honduran soldiers. And that gives a very strong signal to the Hondurans that the United States is sending mixed messages.
The military ties between Honduras and the United States go way back. Honduras used to be called the USS Honduras, because we used the country in many ways during the ’80s. President Reagan used it to launch the Contra war against the Sandinistas in Nicaragua
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#104769 Feb 19, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you're going to feign surprise and claim no knowledge of the this administration's use of class warfare - its constant demonizing of the wealthy and how we all need to sacrifice and 'tighten our belts'.
Bush has nothing to do with this discussion as the frequency of the Obama's vacations is not the point. The blatant lavishness of them IS. Maybe you don't mind their 'Let them eat cake' hypocrisy, but millions of struggling Americans do.
WageClassWar.org (WCW) was launched on November 15, 2012 as a project of the Campaign for America's Future (CAF). As articulated by CAF co-founder Robert Borosage, WCW's mission is to protect the interests of middle class people who are “besieged” by “America’s extreme inequality and rigged [economic] system” and are “looking for champions” to stand up for them.
Toward this end, WCW supports progressive Democratic political candidates and openly advises them to engage in “class war” in order “to win the who’s-side-are-you-on battle” in the eyes of the voting public. The surest way to achieve this goal, says WCW, is to constantly emphasize “the reality that the wealthy and special corporate interests [are] rigging the rules to benefit themselves, while the middle class [is] getting crushed.”
According to WCW, the Occupy Wall Street movement—through its ceaseless repetition of slogans about “the 99%,”“the 1%,”“inequality,” and the evils of “Wall Street”—“brought this reality to national attention and demonstrated widespread American sympathy for its analysis.”
EXCELLENT post! Seems the poor are getting "poorer" and the middle class is going in a straight line to poor level as well!

Also, Obamacare...WOW what a way to make the poor REALLY suffer more as well!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#104770 Feb 19, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, bright-girl, when YOU vote the status quo... for ANY office... you endorse the very behaviour YOU claim to be against.
how many people tell us that we do not need term limits IF WE VOTE THE PEOPLE OUT THAT DON'T DO THE BEST FOR ALL (sometimes that means doing the NOT-best for all, too!).
Obama failed at least 47-50% of US... and YOU found that acceptable.
if Romney/whomever had done the same, vote his ARSE out in 4 yrs, too. duh!?! WHAT DON'T YOU GET?
I GET that you don't need to worry about Fed taxes ANYMORE and that LESS FG spending would mean more State spending and TAXES and thoae taxes would affect YOU... so, YOU voted for YOUR interests over the Nation's(whole).

I get THAT.... that you are me, me, ME.
we have too much such myopia. whether it is Exxon or NTR or lil' miss welfare queen or mr deadbeat babby daddy or plain ol' Joe Taxpayer.... we have TOO much 'Ask what My Country can do for ME...'.
when we MOST need a JFK we get a BHO!
thanks, again....
EXACTLY! This is the "jest" of the problems in America today!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#104771 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
No shizz Sherlock. I don't care about anyone on here for that matter. Just pointing out the liars, and posting my points when taking up for some of the female posters. They need it from the likes of you and your ilk of trash mouths. It's a shame a person can't come on here and post, without getting bombarded with the likes of your kind, all the time. That takes away from the name of the board. That's why you do it to distract attention away from the truth. Yet you libs accuse us of doing that.
HOWDY! Welcome, welcome AND thank you sir!
higgans

Avon, IN

#104773 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>My fellow voters completely disagreed with you. We, by a majority of 51% to 47%(plus or minus .xx) decided that Obama was the better option. He won both the electoral college (332 to 206) AND the popular vote, a momentous victory in light of the state of the economy.
Republicans didn't offer a Plan to move this country along and showed no indication of giving us the benefit of the doubt that, regardless of how little educated we are perceived to be, we are still able to add and subtract and detect deception and lies. We don't like either, and we said so. So, there was no choice but to send the President back for another go at completing his mission. Why you endlessly fail to comprehend this is anybody's guess. We only had Mitt Romney as the alternative. Jesus Christ wasn't running. Capiche? We rejected the alternative. There IS NO do over. I hope you get your head adjusted soon. It's going to be an agonizingly long four years for you otherwise.
first off, NTR, YOU only can speak for YOU. why other folks voted for the status quo... well, they'll need to get on Topix and tell us, period.
YOU posted that YOU were worried that YOUR property taxes would go UP IF the State's took on more of the FG's illegal (MY word) burden.

since the election you have DISAGREED with the Pres' choices on almost every thing! seems a vote for CHANGE would have been better for such a complainer.lol

did I not post prior to the election that Romney was the preferred one simply because HE WAS NOT OBAMA?

well, YOU got OBAMA... now live with it, REVEL in it, SUPPORT YOUR choice.

ya' know, NTR, every since the election, YOU have shown yourself to be conflicted and very two-faced (see my previous example!).

need you add cowardly, too.... by running behind the votes of others NOT present to either agree or disagree with your opinions?

I mean, they all can't be Jack-sons!!lol

tell me/us: what exactly did the Evil Rich DO to you to make you their enemy? I mean, didn't you brag earlier this year that your income once exceeded the SS max? what happened, the ER Memebers rejected your applicaton?:)

pathetic, to say the least....

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104774 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoosh! Try to keep up. Go back and start over. Nobody can help those who will not see.
Does the Obama family have a family compound somewhere in America or a second vacation home they routinely spend summers enjoying? Do they own a sailboat, a condo in Palm Beach, a ranch in Wyoming? No? The President is a golfer. Why wouldn't he look for locations that his family could also enjoy while he pursued his hobby? Makes sense to me. But, then again, I don't resent the First Lady having a pricey steak. I think that comes with the title which affords certain privileges along with numerous responsibilities.
Are the Obama's homeless? No, "their Historical Georgian revival home built in 1910 with four fireplaces, glass-door bookcases fashioned from Honduran mahogany, and a 1,000-bottle wine cellar is more than comfortable."

Hey, I don't resent them having expensive meals either, but clearing a beach on the Spanish Mediterranean for 40 of her closest friends, daughter Sasha and a contingent of 70 Secret Service agents?

What they do with their money is one thing, what the do with ours is another.

Eat the rich...as long as they're republicans.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104775 Feb 19, 2013
Heroes of the left? Stars of movies, entertainment and politics.
higgans

Avon, IN

#104776 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoosh! Try to keep up. Go back and start over. Nobody can help those who will not see.
Does the Obama family have a family compound somewhere in America or a second vacation home they routinely spend summers enjoying? Do they own a sailboat, a condo in Palm Beach, a ranch in Wyoming? No? The President is a golfer. Why wouldn't he look for locations that his family could also enjoy while he pursued his hobby? Makes sense to me. But, then again, I don't resent the First Lady having a pricey steak. I think that comes with the title which affords certain privileges along with numerous responsibilities.
ah, you are sooo accommadating with OPM! what if they decide to raise YOUR property taxes to pay for HER pricey steak?

besides, with her previous 'job', she never ate any where pricier than Red Lobster before coming to DC?lol

truly pathetic....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 45 min deplorable spud 10,123
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 3 hr Babesss7333 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 142,626
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 10 hr Wildchild 3
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 14 hr Aurora Borealis 32
More from around the web