The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,381)

Showing posts 87,601 - 87,620 of218,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What in our brief history leads you to believe I would open one of your links? That you give no description of?
Your love for robotic technology?

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Topix Thread Has Failed Us.......

INTO THE MOUTH OF MADNESS

http://youtu.be/W2s_cDnS22M

Coupe Des Ville
JCarpenter/newlinecinema/94'

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no, it doesn't. If you don't comprehend the indisputable scientific evidence of Evolution, that's probably because you haven't evolved, or you live in a time warp with uber Conservative Christian Fundamentalists. Now, you can have your ignorant ill-informed opinion on this, but I'm staying with intelligent life on planet earth. We EVOLVED, baby. We evolved. Get with the 21st Century.
Time Warp ~ Spider ~ The New Generation
http://youtu.be/7bLIcX3m6GA

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yonder Comes A Sucker ~ Joe Barry
http://youtu.be/hhTpmRyh6BI

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
When did this thread go gay?
Thought we were supposed to be bashing Oblamer?
Guess we can combine the two?
Whats up with Oblamers gay weekend in Florida?
At least be delicate enough to allow some reasonable doubt.

“for whom the bell tolls”

Level 6

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

eviction notices pending scene.....

=== Abandon Ship !===
=={Seven Waves Away}==

http://youtu.be/xVm2dbMdXRs

TPower/HitchC/Columbia/57'
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mork wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito threatens to beat up Women and rape them. Threatens men cause he`s Gay. Wants to doggie style em.
... and you like sniffing troll crotches.

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

X Crypsis X wrote:
eviction notices pending scene.....
=== Abandon Ship !===
=={Seven Waves Away}==
http://youtu.be/xVm2dbMdXRs
TPower/HitchC/Columbia/57'
Valse De Grand Meche ~ Beausoleil
http://youtu.be/TY8bXh4OkjI
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
To whom it may concern:
I am a 21 year old closeted gay male and nobody knows about my situation. Though being gay, I still walk, talk, look and act just like any straight guy you see out there, probably even more masculine than most. Except my sexual attraction is with the same sex. I'm a straight man stuck in a gay man's body.
Living a double standard life is very hard and depressing. I question myself everyday why and how I turned like this. I hate my life because of my sexuality. It brings me into an emotional roller coaster everytime I think of it. My life now only consists of work and gym time. I rarely go out because I don't have alot of friends. I've lost most of my friends during my depression times when I was in high school. That was the time I confirmed I was really gay. All my friends now are all male and all straight. Straight men my age have only one thing in mind --- women --- so everytime we do go out, it's always hitting on girls are the bar... Don't get me wrong, it's fun and I'm really good at it, but I am just not interested in women at all. I get mixed of emotions when I see my friends with their girlfriends or with girls, hugging and laughing together. I feel sad, angry and depressed inside because it's what I want but I cannot have.
For a 21 year old, I consider myself successful and very mature. I run my own business, I drive a nice car that I paid all by myself, I pay my own bills, I support my parents and I am very independent. People my age envy me and wish they have the work ethics I have. They think that my life is perfect because of what I have and everything I have accomplished, but being a scared "closet gay", they don't know the imprisonment lifestyle I am living. If I was straight, I would say that my life would be perfect, but being gay and in the closet is bringing such a huge negative effect in my life and it's gradually messing me up.
I've always had girlfriends, but I have been single for half a year now. Like any 21 year old, I have a very high sex drive. Being gay, of course, my preference is with a man. Being gay and being in the closet, I do not know any gay friends. My only network is the internet, which, have a very limited number of guys and it seems like all the guys online have had sex with each other already. I've already hooked up with several guys and I really hate doing it. Actually, I despise it. I always judge people and give them a bad "label" for having multiple sexual partners and in this case, I am being a hypocrit because I myself is doing it. I want this to stop. I don't want to have sex with random people. I I am scared of catching any disease or virus. I want a monogamous relationship.
Ultimately, bottom line, I just want to come out to my family and friends. I want them to know who I really am because I am tired of hiding my real identity. I know they will accept me for who I am, but I am scared. I don't want my siblings to treat me differently especially my brothers. Also my friends. They are all homophobic.
I just want to live freely. I want to be ME. I just wish that if I do come out to people, they will realize that I will still be me and I will not change. I will not turn feminine, I will not start wearing make up, I will still have my manly voice, everything!
It's 3AM on a saturday. I wrote this because I have no one to turn to or to talk to.
From this IP address, you're looking pretty stupid, you spoofing troll!
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose, maybe I'll make the trip over there to the bay and visit you and your gay son Patrick.
Your spoofing smells like your mom's laying around paratrooper boots on a hot summer day.

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Loves Gonna Live Here ~ Buck Owens
http://youtu.be/g1Ygm9bvjUE
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on time. The conservative trolls(in desperation) have shown up to display their Republican/conservative morals and values. ;)
I'll second that.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'd better move on Palie, we've got enough nut jobs from the left on here already. lol
Go To He11.....

http://youtu.be/EHjqg4yjyPg

Alice Cooper
Theater of Death
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you got a problem with us gay Americans?
The problems with you, you spoofing troll!
Robert McPeak from Nam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't. For that matter, I don't like to see anyboy get banned. But it gets very disconcerting in the manner in which some posters attack and denigrate others on these threads. I believe in speaking one's mind, but I don't think that gives one the right to tear apart a person for having differing views or lifestyles. There cerrtainly could be more civility on these threads.
Is lying to others a lifestyle? I think so, liars are fair game. Lying is a deceitful act that attracts due response. Truth shine always.
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Man may be cool with the gay thing, but you're workin' my last nerve.
:p
I know what you mean. Spoofing conservative trolls do the same to me. That's why I keep several steps ahead.
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I always liked you, X. Too bad you had a sex change.
XOXOXOXOOO
Is that you, Here Is One?
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not gay. You're mocking gay people, and there's nothing American about you, jerkoff.
These conservative trolls never cease to leave a mess that a mop job with Mr. Clean won't solve.

“One Night”

Level 4

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Spoofing conservative trolls do the same to me. That's why I keep several steps ahead.
One Step Beyond ~ Madness
http://youtu.be/C9N8piRFVcU
Detective Bandit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Cumm-on Sweety, don't be mad.:(
Is that you, nym8387?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,601 - 87,620 of218,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Border Patrol arrests more than 200 illegal imm... 28 min Quirky 3
Bonnies Road House Emporium 55 min Bonnie 65
P.M.'s Place. (Jul '10) 1 hr Bonnie 7,432
Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform? 2 hr Bama Yankee 25
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 2 hr see the light 26
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Tinka 133,554
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 4 hr CRIMMIGRANTS 161
•••
•••