The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
87,501 - 87,520 of 244,954 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking from personal experience? I couldn't say whether you are right or wrong firsthand. I've never been a victim of war. I suppose "completely" would be a high hurdle. The point is, if you experienced unforgettable trauma, can you move on and live a good life? Yes, we can. I believe that. People don't always work out their problems for themselves if left alone to figure it out alone and in isolation. Sometimes it takes others to help you through. I think that's what Chris Kyle thought he was doing that day on the firing range. He was reaching out.
It really takes a special type of person that can seperate the horrors of war from the reality of everyday living, very few of us can.
Time heals all wounds, for some it takes more time than others, some are only cured with death.

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you expect us to know what is on somebody else's mind? Why don't you phone the White House and raise h*ll? Let us know what they said. Did The President refuse to answer a question from reporters about Chris Kyle's murder? I haven't read that he did. Then again, perhaps it's possible that the silence has to do with an ethical objection to victims of PTSD being "treated" by handling loaded weapons on firing ranges and a reluctance to be put in a position of having to say anything whatsoever critical about an American hero if questions were raised. Your guess is as good as anybody else's. What is your "guess"?
In my opinion, I'd say that the early tragic death of a war hero is more important than the self-induced death of an entertainer, but far be it from me to compare the murder of a white Soldier to the stoopid results of too many drugs available to Witney Houston, but like Discordian said, there wasn't a white guy around to Blame on Chris kyle's death. ONE statement from the WH in regards to his death, ONE day of flags at half mast, ONE wreath for his funeral would have been far less than Witney Houston got from the WH, but much more appropriate from the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces than some washed up singer. In my opinion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Born under the U. S. Constitution. You may not consider Hawaii a state, but the Nation does. Go cry to your mommy.
You nitwit, I "know" Hawaii IS a STATE!
OUR 50th to BE exact!

BUT if you do NOT have TWO citizen parents you are NOT eligible to be president of The United States ...

He is a citizen if born in Hawaii ...
BUT NOT A NATURAL BORN ONE!

His father IS Kenyan!
He can NEVER BE ELIGIBLE!!!!!!
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT give a damn if he was born in the Oval office!

WHAT about TWO citizens parents do you MORONS NOT understand!?!

TWO - Very SIMPLE Really!

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe because in the grand scheme of things, its not that important. Gee, consideering the state of the economy, the war in afghanistan, iran's nuclear ambitions, Bebe's plan to occupy and settle the entire West Bank, our growing trade deficit with china, the state of the U.S. infrastructure, the GOP congressional members refusing to allow votes on anything, North Korea's nuclear weapon and ballistic missile tests, gun violence in America, China's growing military force, the potential conflicts between China, Japan, Phillippines, and both Koreas over some islands
do you think the death of one man is really that important that the President should comment on it?????
Dude, seriously.....
Be sure and read my just-previous post. Lessee, Obama get's personally involved in berating a police dept's raid on a house, MAINLY because it was a black proffesor as the victim- that was less important than the items on your list but gee, he's the prez, he MUST be right.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dual citizenship my ass.
First, dual citizenship does not exist after the age of majority.
Second, dual citizenship exists ou when BOTH parents are citizens of the foreign nation, AND the child is registered in the foreign country's vital records as a citizen of that country, under Jus Sanguinis.
None of the two apply. Obama is a natural born American citizen, like me and you.
You don't have to like it, but it's the law. You don't know the law, so shut your pie hole.
You're really bright, so I mean no insult, but my granddaughter was born in Germany of two U.S. parents (Air Force). She can hold dual citizenship according to German law:

http://www.howtogermany.com/pages/dualcitizen...

A child born in Germany to two American parents may also become a dual national at birth. But under German law, such a person has to choose between American and German citizenship before turning 23. She's sticking with the U.S.A.! ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

It's JUST like being a Democrat
OR
Being a Republican ...

IF mother is a Republican
IF --Dad--is a a Democrat

The CHILD will NOT know
Who to give 'political' ALLEGIANCE to
The mother or father!!!!

IF "both" are one(Rep) or the other(Dem)
the childs NATURAL allegiance would be to THAT one!

With two SEPERATE citizen parents
One Kenyan
One American

the 0's "allegiance" is SPLIT
between
the TWO countries!

IT is "supposed" to BE ONLY one

That is the REASON the Constitution
WAS
written THAT way!

Numbnutz!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion, I'd say that the early tragic death of a war hero is more important than the self-induced death of an entertainer, but far be it from me to compare the murder of a white Soldier to the stoopid results of too many drugs available to Witney Houston, but like Discordian said, there wasn't a white guy around to Blame on Chris kyle's death. ONE statement from the WH in regards to his death, ONE day of flags at half mast, ONE wreath for his funeral would have been far less than Witney Houston got from the WH, but much more appropriate from the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces than some washed up singer. In my opinion.
What do you mean by " there wasn't a white guy around to Blame on Chris kyle's death"? Sure there was. The guy that killed him was white too, not that it matters much to Mrs. Kyle. Her man is just as dead regardless of who pulled the trigger and what color he was.

I didn't say much about Chris Kyle. But, I offered up a possibility. It's fine if you reject it, but it's just as possible as your believing that Whitney Houston's drug induced death didn't deserve the recognition or acknowledgement she got. Did you read somewhere that Chris Kyle did NOT receive a wreath or that his widow received no condolences? How do you know this?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar old bat! Start with this post, it is x-mans response to my post. Read my post about what was said in the speech. Don't act like you did know this you frickin fraud, you propped it!
Pfffft!! Go pull the two posts yourself and prove your own point. You're not worth my time. I don't like you much.
hehehe

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Chely Wright - Damn Liar - Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It really takes a special type of person that can seperate the horrors of war from the reality of everyday living, very few of us can.
Time heals all wounds, for some it takes more time than others, some are only cured with death.
I suppose I know that second hand. My former uncle by marriage had the unforgettable horror of having one of his best friends step on a landmine. He was just a little way ahead. It blew him into pieces, the flesh and blood and bone splattering with impact against his face. The nightmare of that lived within him all the days of his life, and the only solace for his misery was alcohol until that killed him. He would take the medicine the VA prescribed that was to make him sick as a dog if he drank, and he drank anyway, sick as a dog meaning nothing to the pain he could not escape. We don't always have the answers. We try. When we succeed, we rejoice at the healing.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pfffft!! Go pull the two posts yourself and prove your own point. You're not worth my time. I don't like you much.
I think Immigrunt is having another one of his breakdowns. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid itch, it says
Immigrunt wrote: <quoted text> Thank you for posting that speech. I liked the part where he pointed put the being being PC keeps one from saying what they want too. That of course is the whole point, stop people from expressing ideas that aren't of "proper" and "progressive" thinking.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Can't you read? I was refer to what the black guy said in his speech when your gf x-woman responded (see the link)
Racist!

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid itch, it says
Immigrunt wrote: <quoted text> Thank you for posting that speech. I liked the part where he pointed put the being being PC keeps one from saying what they want too. That of course is the whole point, stop people from expressing ideas that aren't of "proper" and "progressive" thinking.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Can't you read? I was refer to what the black guy said in his speech when your gf x-woman responded (see the link)
You sure have a nasty attitude. No wonder no one likes you. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that gave the speech is black.
Yeah, I saw and heard that speech, and I notice he never said it was okay to use the "N" word. I doubt that was included in his analysis of "political correctness," but only someone like you would interpret that to mean use any kind of racial slur you like and it's okay.

It's irrelevant that the guy was black except for people like you wanting to use race to justify racism. You suck, honky.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

666rose666 wrote:
<quoted text> You go girl!
Yawn...

Top Petty-Breakdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a nasty attitude. No wonder no one likes you. LOL!
I WAS WONDERING WHY IT STANK IN HERE SO MUCH...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to follow a conversation stupid. It was your gf x-woman that said the comments were racist and just an excuse to use words like zebra is some alleged racist way.
Where in my post do I say the comments were racist?

Waiting....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose I know that second hand. My former uncle by marriage had the unforgettable horror of having one of his best friends step on a landmine. He was just a little way ahead. It blew him into pieces, the flesh and blood and bone splattering with impact against his face. The nightmare of that lived within him all the days of his life, and the only solace for his misery was alcohol until that killed him. He would take the medicine the VA prescribed that was to make him sick as a dog if he drank, and he drank anyway, sick as a dog meaning nothing to the pain he could not escape. We don't always have the answers. We try. When we succeed, we rejoice at the healing.
Yes, alcohol can be a help, but most of the time it becomes a crutch. I have seen that in many of the WWII, Korean, Viet-Nam and our present returning Vets.
I think these guys have placed themselves outside of the general population, not trusting anyone.
Our military has expected us to kill for God and country, but has not shown us how personal that death can be, for the enemy and our friends, "we have met the enemy and they are us"!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a real.....
PENCIL NECK GEEK
http://youtu.be/XkB_CFi9row
FREDDY BLASSIE
DrDement0
I don't think so!!!
----------

After graduating with honors from his high school, he attended Yale University, where he earned a degree in Psychology. From Yale, he went to the Medical School of the University of Michigan, where his interest shifted from psychiatry to neurosurgery. His excellent hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a superior surgeon. After medical school he became a neurosurgery resident at the world-famous Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. At age 32, he became the hospital's Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery.

In 1987, Carson made medical history with an operation to separate a pair of Siamese twins. In addition to his medical practice, Dr. Carson is in constant demand as a public speaker, and devotes much of his time to meeting with groups of young people. In 2008, the White House announced that Benjamin Carson would receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/car1b...

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
In what post did I do that rose?
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that gave the speech is black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••